all I want to do is... dance.
我最想要做的就是 跳舞
**Safety Dance!
安全舞蹈
**We can dance if we want to
我们可以随心跳舞
**We can leave your friends behind
我们可以把朋友抛在脑后
**'Cause your friends don't dance
因为你的朋友不跳舞
**And if they don't dance, well, they're no friends of mine
他们不跳 好吧 就不是我的朋友
**I say we can go where we want to
我们可以去任何地方
**A place where they will never find
到一个他们找不到的地方
**And we can act like we come from out of this world
我们可以与这世界格格不入
**Leave the real one far behind
把现实抛在脑后
**And we can dance* *Dancez!
我们可以跳舞* *跳舞
**We can go where we want to
我们可以去任何地方
**And that is young, and so am I
年轻无极限 就像我一样
**And we can dress real neat from our hats to our feet
我们可以从头到脚全副武装
**And surprise 'em with a victory cry
用胜利呐喊吓他们一跳
**I say, we can act if we want to ?Whoo!
如果我们愿意就可以
**If we don't, nobody will
如果不愿意 没人愿意
**And we can act real rude and totally removed
我们可以粗鲁 难以亲近
**And I can act like an imbecile
我们也可以很低能
**I say, we can dance, we can dance
我们可以跳舞 我们可以跳舞
**Everything's out of control ?Whoo!
一切都失控
**We can dance, we can dance,
我们可以跳舞 我们可以跳舞
**doing it from wall to wall
从街头跳到街尾
**We can dance, we can dance,
我们可以跳舞 我们可以跳舞
**everybody look at your hands
每个人都看着你双手
**We can dance, we can dance
我们可以跳舞 我们可以跳舞
**Everybody's taking the chan-an-ance
每个人都把握机会
**It's Safety Dance!
这就是安全舞蹈
**Well, it's Safety Dance!
好吧 这就是安全舞蹈
**It's Safety Dance!
安全舞蹈
**We can dance if we want to
我们想跳就跳
**We've got all your life and mine
你我生活尽在掌握
**As long as we abuse it, never gonna lose it
随意挥霍 永不消逝
**Everything'll work out right
一切都会实现
**Say, we can dance, we can dance
说 我们可以跳舞 我们可以跳舞
**Everything's out of control ? ?Out of control!
一切都失控 失控
**We can dance, we can dance,
我们可以跳舞 我们可以跳舞
**doing it from wall to wall ? ?Wall to wall!
从街头跳到街尾 街头到街尾
**We can dance, we can dance,
我们可以跳舞 我们可以跳舞
**everybody look at your hands
每个人都看着你的双手
**We can dance, we can dance
我们可以跳舞 我们可以跳舞
**Everybody's taking the chan-an-ance
每个人都把握机会
**With the Safety Dance, with the Safety Dance
跳这安全舞蹈 跳这安全舞蹈
**With the Safety Dance
跳这安全舞蹈
**With the Safety Dance
跳这安全舞蹈
**Oh, it's Safety Dance
这就是安全舞蹈
**It's Safety Dance, it's Safety Dance
这就是安全舞蹈 这就是安全舞蹈
**It's Safety Dance.
安全舞蹈
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm gonna dance one day, you know.
总有一天 我能跳舞
I know you are.
你会的
I thought you were gonna take a hatchet to that Glee Club.
我以为你会大闹欢乐合唱团一番
I was, but you may have heard,
之前确实是 但你也许听说了
I plan on making my return to the stage next month
我打算下个月回归舞台
in a local production of Les Miz,
出演本地排演的《悲惨世界》
and I've had something of a personal awakening.
同时我也自我反省了一下
So I've decided to examine all
所以决定审核
of the extracurricular activities here at this school,
这所学校的所有课外活动
and Sue, your Cheerios! Budget is out of control.
苏 你啦啦队的预算有点失控了
Let me remind you of something, Mr. Ryan.
让我给你提个醒儿 赖安先生
The Cheerios! Sell tickets.
啦啦队是卖♥♥演出票的
Not enough to offset your costs.
但不足以抵消你的支出
I am very tired of athletics always taking a back seat.
我很厌烦体育运动老是居于次位
When daily P.E.was cut at this school,
当这所学校取消体育课
no one batted an eye.
没人会表示惊讶
But cut a dance program, cancel the school musical,
但取消音乐舞蹈活动
and suddenly there's an uproar.
马上就会引起骚动
I did a little research, Sue.
苏 我做了点小调查
Did you know that studies have shown
你知道吗 研究表明
that reading Shakespeare
阅读莎士比亚
might help kids learn physics?
能帮助孩子们学习物理
That singing helps you learn pitch,
唱歌♥可以帮助学习音高
which makes learning a foreign language easier?
这样会让外语学习更轻松
That when a kid picks up a clarinet or a trumpet,
当孩子吹奏单簧管或小号♥时
every region of the cerebral cortex is stimulated?
大脑皮层的所有区域都会兴奋
Well, that's all very interesting,
好吧 真是有趣
but did you know
但你是否知道
that a third of American teenagers are obese,
三分之一的美国青少年都患有肥胖症
and only 2% of high schools require any form
但仅有2%的高中学生愿意
of daily physical activity?
进行日常体育活动
Where is your outrage about that, mr. Ryan?
你对这问题的愤慨上哪儿去了 赖安先生
Sports teach kids how to work together,
体育运动教会孩子们怎样协作
teaches problem solving and social skills,
共同解决问题和学习各种社会技能
it improves attendance, not to mention grades,
它能提升参与度 更不用说分数了
particularly among those students
特别能作用于那些
deemed the most "At risk."
被认定为处于叛逆期的学生
You've done your homework.
你也准备很充分嘛
I'm an educator.
我是一名教育家
Now, I realize my methods are unconventional,
虽然我知道我的方法有些不按常规
but my record speaks for itself.
但我的成绩足以说明一切
Is it a tad over the top to bill
花钱租一块地方上跳伞课
the district for skydiving lessons
让拉拉队员跳伞降落到足球场
to have the Cheerios Parachuted onto the football field?
是不是有点过分了呢
Perhaps.
也许吧
But what I do here makes a difference.
但我的所作所为成就显著
Sue, you're an impressive woman.
苏 你真是个与众不同的女人
I can't tell you how much you turn me on right now,
你真让我欲♥火♥中烧
You ever heard of the term "Anger sex"?
你听说过"愤怒性♥爱♥"吗
It's the only kind I know, Bryan.
我只了解这一种 布莱恩
I should tell you I'm married.
我得告诉你我已经结婚了
Not a problem for me.
对我来说不是问题
And I'm still cutting half your budget.
而且我还是得裁掉你一半预算
You win some, you lose some.
有得必有失
Should I lock the door?
要锁门吗
No. Got a secret room upstairs.
不 去楼上找个密室
Like Letterman.
就像莱特曼那样
She has the tape.
她拿到带子了
She won't listen to it.
但不愿意听
What?
什么
She has to listen to it.
她必须听
That's the point of all this. I'm doing my best!
这是最关键的 我已经尽力了
Look, when you told me to seduce her...
听着 当你告诉我去引诱她...
"Befriend" Her was the word I used, actually.
"和她交朋友" 我用的是这个词
Whatever. The thing is,
随便 问题是
I was into it
我之前答应
because I thought it would be a good acting exercise,
是因为我擅长演这种戏
but now I think I kind of like her.
但现在 我有点喜欢她了
I don't want her to get hurt.
不想让她受到伤害
Look, one more week, this will all be done;
听着 还有一周 一切都会搞定
you can come back to Vocal Adrenaline where you belong.
你就能回到你的归属 肾上腺素乐队
I don't understand why you don't just go up to her and say,
我不明白你为什么不自己上去跟她说
"Hi, my name's Shelby. I'm your mom."
"你好 我叫谢尔比 你的母亲"
I signed a contract.
我签了协议的
I can't contact her until she's 18.
在她18岁以前都不能跟她联♥系♥
She has to come to me.
她得来到我的身边
That's why she has to listen to the tape.
所以她才需要听那卷录音带
Once she hears it,
一旦她听到了
she won't be able to sleep until she finds me.
直到找到我之前她都无法入眠
I answered an ad in the paper.
那时我看到报纸上的一则广♥告♥
Nine months work here would make me enough money
在这里工作9个月能让我赚足
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表