Maybe I should just stick to towels and washcloths.
我还是负责毛巾和浴巾吧
Howard, if you can't fold a fitted sheet,
霍华德 你要是连床单都叠不好
You cannot work at Sheets n' Things.
就别在西纳斯家居干了
Associate to returns.
客户来退货了
Go.
快去
Make sure they have a receipt.
一定要他们出示收据
Someone looks beautiful today.
有人今天很美啊
You look very handsome.
你也很帅啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Roast beef on pumpernickel. Your favorite.
你最喜欢的烤牛肉面包
Oh, does it have mayo? Yeah.
有蛋黄酱吗 有啊
Will, if my diabetes comes back, I can't get pregnant.
威尔 要是我糖尿病复发就没法怀孕了
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事
I just wanted to tell you that
我只是想告诉你
I'm going to have to start workin' late for the next couple months.
接下来的几个月 我要工作到很晚了
I'm, uh, monitoring after-school detention.
放学后我要看管留堂生
What?
什么
I had to make a deal with Figgins
我必须答应费金斯的条件
So he wouldn't kill Glee Club.
这样他才不会扼杀欢乐合唱团
But, Will, I'm on my feet four hours a day,
威尔 我在这里每周三天
Three times a week here.
每天要站四小时
Now I have to go home,
难道现在我回家
And I have to cook dinner for myself?
还得自己做饭了吗
This lady wants to return these sheets, but...
这位女士来退床单 但是...
Something tells me we've got another bed wetter.
看来又有人尿床了
Do you see what I have to deal with here?
看到我在这都得应付些什么了吗
God, hasn't she ever heard of a diaper?
靠 她没听说过尿布吗
Of course, towels have a thread count, mister...
毛巾当然得讲究经纬密度
Sheets n' things.
"西纳斯先生"
What do you do?
你是干什么吃的
I read catalogues. I know these things.
我看过手册了 我了解这些东西
Anything under a 400 thread count,
任何密度低于四百的织物
And I could break out in impetigo.
就会让我起疱疹
It's simple to understand.
这很好理解吧
William?
威廉
Sandy?
桑迪
How are things?
最近怎么样
I hear you have taken over Glee Club.
我听说你接管了欢乐合唱团
Yeah.
是的
I... hope you're not too upset.
希望你不会太失望
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
Getting out of that swirling eddy of despair...
从那团绝望的气流中抽身离开
Best thing that ever happened to me.
是我遇上的最好的事
Don't get me wrong.
别误会
It wasn't easy at first. Being dismissed,
一开始是挺难受的 居然被开除了
And for what I was accused of,
而且由于我被指控的罪名
My long-distance girlfriend in cleveland
我远在克利夫兰的女友
Nearly broke up with me.
差点跟我分手了
Oh, god, don't you love a good monkey?
天呐 你不喜欢乖猴子吗
Took me weeks to get over my nervous breakdown.
我花了几周才从精神崩溃中恢复过来
Did they put you on medication?
他们没给你开药吗
Better. Medical marijuana.
比药更好 医用大♥麻♥
It's genius.
太神奇了
I just tell my Dr. Feelgood
我只是告诉我的费尔古德医生
I'm having trouble sleeping,
我睡眠有问题
And he gives me all of it I want.
他就把我想要的都给我了
I'm finding the whole system quite lucrative.
我发现整个体系都是有利可图的
You're a drug dealer?
你在贩毒
Oh,yeah...make five times more than when I was a teacher.
没错 赚的比我当老师时的五倍还多
I keep some for myself,
我为自己留了点
And then I take money baths in the rest.
剩下的都用来泡金钱浴了
Who-who do you sell it to?
你卖♥♥给谁
You want in?
你想入伙吗
仅为医用
大♥麻♥小姐
Uh, no... I mean, I tried it once in college,
免了 我在大学的时候试过一次
But Terri and I are trying to get pregnant, so...
可特丽和我准备要个孩子了
I do my own packaging. Sandy, no...
我自己包装的 桑迪 不行
And the first sample is free.
第一次免费品尝
Come on, you are the one
来吧 你教的可是
who are coaching those tone-deaf acne factories.
一群还在长青春痘的音盲
You're gonna need it.
你会用得着的
This looks like barf.
这个看着就想吐
I have to do everything myself.
什么事都得我亲力亲为
Call me.
给我打电♥话♥
Come on.
走吧
What's the matter with you?
你怎么回事
This is terrible.
真恐怖
Hey, Sue.
苏
Can I have a sec?
能聊几句吗
Sure, buddy. Come on in.
当然 哥们 快进来
Hey, Emma, you got a second?
艾玛 有时间吗
What is that, gum?
那是什么 口香糖吗
You want to talk to my cheerios about joining Glee Club?
你想动员我的啦啦队员加入欢乐合唱团
Well, I need more kids... performers...
我得多找几个孩子 表演者
And all the best ones are in the cheerios,
最好的人选都在啦啦队了
So I figured some of them might want to double up.
说不定有人想身兼两团呢
So what you're doing right now is called blurring the lines.
你现在这种行为叫模糊界限
High school is a caste system.
高中可是有等级制的
Kids fall into certain slots.
学生们只能进入固定的团体
Your jocks and your popular kids up in the penthouse.
橄榄球队和那些受欢迎的孩子在顶层
The invisibles and the kids playing live-action
而那些默默无闻的 表演真人秀的
Druids and trolls out in the forest..
扮演德鲁伊人和森林里的妖怪的
Bottom floor.
底层
And... where do the Glee kids lie?
那...欢乐合唱团的孩子们在哪层
Subbasement.
地下第二层
Sue's not wrong, but I don't think anything is set in stone.
苏没说错 但我觉得任何事都不是绝对的
I mean, you know, kids are going to do what they think is cool,
我是说 孩子们会做那些自己认为很酷的事
Which is not always who they are.
虽然有些并不是他们的风格
You just need to find a way to get them out of their boxes.
你只需要想办法让他们冲破束缚
Well, how do I do that?
我要怎么做
They follow the leader.
他们唯队长马首是瞻
You know, if you can get a couple of the popular kids
如果你能找几个全校的名人加入
To sign up, the rest will fall right in line.
其他人都会趋之若鹜的
I just want to talk to them.
我只想和他们谈谈
I don't know, dude.
我搞不懂 伙计
I can't see any of my guys wanting to join the Glee Club.
我认为没有人会加入欢乐合唱团
Last month, they held down one of their teammates,
上个月 他们抓住了一个队友
Shaved off his eyebrows just
剃掉了他的眉毛
Because he watched Grey's Anatomy.
就因为他收看了《实习医生格蕾》
Look, all I'm looking for is an introduction.
我只想向他们介绍一下
Fine.
好吧
You got to put a good word in for me with Emma.
你要在艾玛面前为我美言几句
There you go, Cinderella.
解决啦 灰姑娘
Thank you.
谢谢
I have trouble with things like that, the, um...
我对那些东西有心理阴影
The... the messy things.
那些脏兮兮的东西
Yeah.
是啊
It's really nice how much you care about Glee,
真难得你这么关心欢乐合唱团
About the kids.
这么关心学生
If you really care about these kids,
如果你真关心学生的话
You'll leave well enough alone.
就别去打扰他们
Children like to know where they stand,
孩子们乐于找到自己的位置
So let your little glee kids have their little club,
让你那群合唱团的孩子们自娱自乐吧
But don't pretend that any of them are something they're not.
不必让他们伪装成另一个人
Circle up.
过来集♥合♥
Mr. Schuester is going to talk to you.
舒斯特先生有话要对你们说
If you don't listen, you do laps.
要是不好好听 就罚跑圈
You mouth off, you do laps.
谁敢顶嘴 就罚跑圈
Got it?
明白吗
They're all yours, Will.
威尔 交给你了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表