Where I'm not visually assaulted by uglies and fatties.
说真的 俄亥俄 这两个眼球也需要一天休息
Seriously, ohio, these retinas need a day off.
圣诞后的周五 那天我休息
Friday after Christmas-- which I have off--
如果你长得丑 就不要出来吓人了
If you're hideous, stay at home.
待在家看一整天录像
Spend the entire day watching home videos of a time
直到你不再丑得
When you weren't too repulsive for me
不堪入目
To ever want to look at.
这就是苏的观点
And that's how Sue sees it.
罗德
Rod.
好犀利 苏
Slammin', sue.
马上回来
We'll be right back.
安德莉亚 刚才"苏的观点"
Hey, Andrea, that "Sue's corner" I just did,
讲的就是你
Was talking about you.
*开始跳吧*
*Go ahead and jump!*
谁说在床垫之家挑选床垫
Who says finding a mattress can't be fun?
毫无乐趣
At mattress land,
我们有各式形状和尺寸的床垫
We have mattresses of all shapes and sizes
价格合理
At prices that won't break your pocketbook.
没有信♥用♥卡♥吗 不要紧
No credit? No problem!
床垫之家提供优♥惠♥付款融♥资♥方式
Mattress land has a no-hassle financing
第二年还款12.9%利息无需按揭
Of 12.9% with no money down and no payments till next year.
我们的价格能让你雀跃
You'll jump for joy at our prices.
快来床垫之家吧
Come on down to mattress land!
西尔威斯特教练 我们得谈谈
Coach sylvester, we need to talk.
我同你没什么好说的 小孕妇
Oh, I got nothing to say to you, prego.
明天啦啦队的拍照
The cheerios' photo's tomorrow,
我想参与
and I want back on that squad.
这是你想要的对吗
Oh, is that what you want?
而我想的则是我的啦啦队队长
Well, what I wanted was a head cheerleader who wasn't going
不要在她撬开的第一辆旅行车的
To hoist her legs behind her ears in the backseat
后座里和男人乱搞
Of the first station wagon she could jimmy open,
而抛弃她的大好前程
Throwing away any chance she ever had in life.
这样对学校来说也好
It would be good for the school.
能告诉大家外表并不重要
Show everyone that appearances don't matter.
有时人们会遭遇一些不幸
That sometimes people have to deal with a little adversity.
我是在欢乐合唱团学到的这点
I learned that in glee club.
好吧 这富有教育意义的说辞肯定
Well, that little educational proverb must have slithered
出自威廉·舒斯特之口
From will schuester's mouth right after his lesson
就在他给你们上了如何从季节赛被除名一课之后
On how to disqualify yourselves from sectionals.
你在说什么
What?
我昨晚看到你们的广♥告♥了
Saw your little commercial last night.
孩子 你们欢乐合唱团的杰作
Boy, did you glee kids step in it.
小舒 恐怕苏是对的
Shue, I'm afraid sue is right.
你确实涉足了
You have indeed stepped in it.
我根本不知道怎么回事
No, I didn't even know this was going on.
你当然不知道 威廉
Of course, you didn't, william.
你也不知道合唱团的孩子是否用你的办公室
You wouldn't know if your glee club was using your office
养兔子喂宠物或是他们自己食用 你知道为什么吗
To breed rabbits for pets or for food. And you know why?
你一边忙着泡妞一边在你头发上
You're too busy chasing tail and loading your hair
涂上厚厚的东西
With enormous amounts of product!
比如今天 看上去就好像你头上涂了猪油
I mean, today it just looks like you put lard in it.
你到底在说些什么啊
What are you even talking about?!
听着 孩子们拍了广♥告♥
Look, look, the kids did the commercial
是为了培养集体感 就是你
To foster a feeling of unity after you--
不是别人 就是你把他们排除在年鉴之外
Not anyone else-- you got them banned from the yearbook.
对 这是我♥干♥的 我承认
That's what I did, yes, I admit it.
这是个无心之过
It was an innocent mistake.
如果我不小心杀了你呢 威尔
And what if I were to just innocently murder you, will?
我仍然得接受审判
I'd still have to go to trial.
但可能因为正当杀人而免遭处罚
Probably get off with justifiable homicide.
我来帮你复习一下参赛规则
Let me review the rules for you.
"任何形式的专业活动都是不允许的
"no professional activity of any kind will be tolerated,
"提供有偿服务则取消业余身份
"and payment for services rendered negates amateur status,
立即取消参赛资格"
Triggering immediate disqualification."
你们节制点
Hey, hey. Hey, hey, keep it civil.
怎么样 先生
Hey, what, Mister?!
简单点 你们俩
No, keep it simple, folks!
简单点
Keep it simple.
我很抱歉 小舒
Hey, I'm sorry, Shue,
但我不能放任他们
But I cannot let this slide.
但孩子们并没得到报酬
But the kids weren't even paid!
合唱室里有一堆床垫摆着呢
There's a stack of mattresses in the choir room
和你公♥寓♥外垃圾堆里的
Piled as high as the empty hair gel bottles
空发胶瓶子堆得一样高
In the dumpster outside your apartment!
我们把床垫送回去
Okay, we'll give the mattresses back.
小舒 但其中一张床垫已经用过了
Shue, one of those mattresses was used.
你不能退回一个用过的床垫
You can't return a used mattress.
你也不能捐出去
You can't even donate one to charity.
虱子 臭虫 我在网上查到的
Lice, bedbugs-- I looked it up online!
你能说明为什么
Is there any reason that you have
在你办公室有一张用过的床垫 威尔
A soiled mattress in your office, will?
你和你的红发♥情♥妇这么饥渴
Have you and the redhead become so sexually depraved
非得在课间进行你们卑微的
That you have to commit your craven acts of adultery
通奸
In between classes?
什么
What?
好吧
You know what, okay, fine.
我睡在这里 好了吧
I slept here, all right?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我正在考虑离开我妻子
I'm thinking about leaving my wife.
我可没看出来
Well, I didn't see that one coming at all.
威廉 对你的遭遇我很抱歉
William, I am very sorry about your personal troubles
但我权力有限
But my hands are tied.
苏是对的 你犯规了
Sue's right-- you broke the rules.
我不能和学术委员会争
I cannot fight the scholastic board.
我很遗憾 欢乐合唱团结束了
I'm sorry but glee club is over.
完蛋了
It's over!
"亲爱的日记
"Dear journal,
"我终于把威廉·舒斯特
"I've finally gotten will schuester
和那群孩子了结了
"and that glee club out of my hair.
今后他们将于耻辱共存
"this is a day that will live in infamy.
再一次 我又赢了
Once again, I've won."
西尔威斯特老师
Miss sylvester.
看上去就像穿着修道服的艳星
It's like looking at a porno star in a nun's habit.
我想让你看这身衣服仍然合身
I wanted to show you that it still fits.
我的肚子并没有太大
My baby bump isn't that bad,
看起来就像午餐吃多了而已
It's just like I had a big lunch.
脱下来
Take it off.
你得搞搞清楚
You need to get it through your pregnant head,
不可能让你参与拍摄
There's no way you're getting in that photo
也不可能让你回到啦啦队
Or back on the cheerios.
就这样
End of story.
-你是个伪君子 -你说什么
- You're a hypocrite. - Excuse me?
我刚听说你因为床垫的事
I just heard that you got glee club's
取消了欢乐合唱团的参赛资格
Amateur status revoked over a mattress.
而你却经常
While you are constantly
送给拉拉队员们赃物
Showering the cheerios with swag.
我拿到过免费的鞋
I've gotten free shoes,
免费晒黑 剪发
Complimentary tanning, haircuts.
去主题乐园的季票
The season tickets to cedar point--
我们在ebay上出♥售♥这些东西
We sold those on ebay.
为了赚钱
For a profit.
在我看来如果费金斯发现了
It seems to me that if figgins found out,
你也会被取消所有比赛资格
You would get banned from competition.
好吧
Fine.
你可以回到啦啦队
You're back on the cheerios.
我会让你全职负责干洗
I'll put you on full-time dry cleaning duty
拍照时把你塞在最后来掩饰你的羞耻
And shove you to the back of the photo to hide your shame.
我还没说完
I'm not finished.
欢乐合唱团可以得到一个整页放照片
Glee club gets a full page photo.
那可不是我说了算
That's not up to me.
你让出6张啦啦队照片的其中之一
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表