I'll just take it down to the tailor tomorrow.
我明天拿去给裁缝
We'll let it out a little bit.
让他们改大一点
The problem here,
问题是
Honey, is, you know,
宝贝 是 你知道
I just don't think you've been getting
我认为你只是在退出拉拉队后
Enough exercise ever since you quit the cheerios.
再没有怎么努力的运动了
Am I right? Yeah.
我说的对么 是啊
Yeah. That's right.
是啊 没错
I mean, you used to spend hours
我是说 你以前的每天都会
Every day doing backflips and high kicks,
花上几个小时的时间做后空翻和高抬腿
And now, I mean, now you spend all your free time
而现在 我是说 现在你所有的自♥由♥时间
Sitting on a stool in the dark singing show tunes.
都是坐在阴暗的角落里唱小曲度过的
Do you know how many calories you burn singing?
你知道你唱歌♥时能消耗多少卡路里么
Judy!
朱迪
Glenn beck is on!
葛林·贝克主持的节目开始了
Oh! wait. Hold on.
哦 等等 等一下
He's so...
他真是
Oh, I don't want to see!
哦 我不想看到
Daddy, it's not like we're getting married.
爸爸 又不是我们要结婚了
I don't want-- oh.
我不想 哦
Oh, look at you.
哦 看看你
Speaking of getting married,
谈到婚姻
How's that boy
那个和你约会
You've been dating? Yeah. Yeah.
的男孩怎样了 是啊 是啊
He's not, uh, pressuring you at all, is he?
他没有 呃 对你施加压力吧 有么
No!
没
No, he's a gentleman.
没有 他是个绅士
I'm glad to hear that. Mm-hmm.
很高兴听你这么说
That's why I'm inviting him over
这也是为什么我邀请他
For dinner on sunday. Oh!
在周日的时候来吃晚餐
Wonderful. Refresher?
太妙了 清新
Honey, I don't want you to lift a finger for me.
宝贝 我不想让你为我♥操♥劳
I'm your wife.
我是你的妻子
My little lemon drop. Oh!
我的小柠檬糖
I gotta go catch glenn.
我要去看电视了
Mr. Schuester? Yeah?
舒斯特先生 干嘛
I just wanted to confirm
我只是想确认下
That we're set to rehearse our ballad
我们是不是要在这个下午
00 sharp this afternoon.
排练我们的歌♥谣
Isn't matt back yet?
马特还没回来
No, it's just...
没 只是
You and me, all week long.
你和我 一整个星期
Great.
太好了
00.
再见
Is there something else?
还有其他事么
I just wanted to give you this.
我想把这个送给你
Open it.
打开吧
Gold stars are kind of my signature thing.
金色星星是我的象征性标志物
I figure every time you wear it, you can think of me
我想每当你带上他的时候 你就会想起我
And the star you're helping me become.
那个你所帮助过的星星
It's happening...
开始了
Again.
又开始了
It always starts with a novelty gift.
总是从奇怪的礼物开始
I mean, you can't blame her, will.
我是说 你不能怪她
I mean, if we were going to rank crushworthy teachers
我是说 如果给这个学校里值得为之倾倒的教师
At this school, you'd be number one with a bullet.
做个排行 你就是榜单的头一个
Uh... Well, i...
呃 好吧 我
When did, when did this start with rachel?
什么时候 rachel什么时候开始的
We sang a duet in glee club-- "endless love."
我们在合唱班上合唱 “无尽的爱”
Okay, in hindsight, that was probably a mistake.
好吧 后见之明 这是个错误的决定
Yeah.
是啊
I can't handle going through this again.
我没法再次面对这种事了
Sorry, going through, um, going through what again?
对不起 面对 呃 再次面对什么
Have I ever told you about...
我又没有告诉过你关于
Suzy pepper?
苏茨·佩波的事
So the alpacas start there
草泥马从这里开始
And, uh, travel down towards guatemala.
然后 呃 向瓜地马拉前进
Suzy pepper wasn't the first schoolgirl crush,
苏济·佩波不是第一个爱上我的
But she was the hardest.
但是却是最难对付的
It happened about two years ago,
这事大概在两年前发生的
Before you were a teacher here.
在你开始执教之前
Suzy was... Unique.
苏济很 独特
Mr. Shue, how do you conjugate the verb...
舒先生 你会用什么动词
To love?
来形容爱
Peppers.
佩波的
So you can wear them and think of me--
你可以带着它然后就会想我
Suzy pepper.
苏济·佩波
I thought it would burn out like the others,
我以为她会像其他人一样慢慢的变淡
But it only got worse.
结果却变本加厉
Hello?
哪位
Who is it? Who died?
是谁 谁死了吗
Suzy Pepper?
是苏济·辣椒吗
You knew it was me just by the sound of my breath.
听呼吸就知道是我
that's so romantic.
太浪漫了
Listen, you little psycho, this is Will's wife.
听着 你这小神经 我是威尔的妻子
And if I don't get enough sleep,
如果我没有充足的睡眠
my anti-depressants won't work,
我的抗抑郁药就没法起效
And then I'll go crazy and I'll kill you.
我就会变得疯狂来杀你
Terri... Stop calling!
特丽 别再打电♥话♥来
Can't you handle anything, 威尔?
你就不能解决这事吗 威尔
Terri was right--
特丽说得对--
Or so I thought.
所以我就
I decided to be honest with Suzy,
决定对苏济说实话
Face this head-on.
当面说清
Okay. How'd that go?
后来怎么样
It's the world hottest pepper.
那是世界上最辣的辣椒
She had it shipped from sinaloa, mexico.
她从墨西哥的锡那罗亚通过船运弄到
Oh, gosh. What happened to her?
天呐 她怎么样了
Well, the ambulance arrived just in time.
幸好 救护车及时赶到
the pepper burned holes in her esophagus.
辣椒辣得她食管穿孔
And she was in a medically induced coma for three days.
进行了三天昏迷治疗
that's why I can't just tell Rachel to back off.
这就是为什么我不能直接拒绝雷切尔
these girls are too fragile.
这些女孩太脆弱了
Wow. Okay.
哇 明白
How about this?
那这样如何
Why don't you take your own advice.
为什么你不将计就计
Right? Do what you told the kids to do.
不是吗 就像你要孩子们做的
If you're... If you're feeling awkward
如果你...你直接告诉雷切尔
telling Rachel how you feel,
觉得尴尬
then why don't you, um, you know, sing it to her?
那你为什么不唱给她听呢
Let her down gently.
让她渐渐感受到
And don't wear that tie.
还有被戴那条领带
Sing to me everything you feel.
唱给我听你所有的感觉
Okay.
好
I can't. I can't.
我做不到 我做不到
I can't sing to a dude.
我没办法对着兄弟唱
You have to try.
你得试试
I can't, okay!
我做不到 懂吗
I can't!
我做不到
I'm sick and tired
我厌倦了
Of people pushing me to be somebody I'm not.
被别人逼得不像我自己
Your lashing out at me is fantastically compelling
你对我撒气显然是情不自禁
And inappropriate.
但也是无理取闹
Dude, I'm sorry.
老兄 对不起
You're really awesome, Kurt.
你真的很酷 科特
I...I'm just under a load of crap right now.
只是我现在一团糟心里乱得很
Girls.
女生
they're your problem.
她们是你的问题
they're up, they're down.
时阴时雨
Girls.
问题总是女生
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表