to live in New York for two years.
在纽约生活两年的费用
Her dads seemed like nice guys,
她的两个爸爸看似是个不错的人
so I went for it.
所以我就答应干了
I never got to hold her.
我从来没有机会抱过她
And I only saw her for a second
唯一看过的一眼
when they were cleaning her off.
还是在她刚出生时
It was through a bunch of nurses,
一堆护士在那儿清理她
but she turned her little head, and she looked at me.
但她晃着她的头 看着我
I've failed as an actress.
作为一个演员我失败了
My walls are lined with trophies
我的墙上充斥着奖杯
instead of wedding pictures,
而不是结婚照
but through all of of that...
但抛开这一切的一切...
I only have one regret.
我只有一个遗憾
You get her to listen to that tape.
你一定得让她听那盘带子
You know, honestly,
老实说
the only students that come and see me on a scheduled weekly basis are
每周有固定时间到我这里来的学生
ones that have been diagnosed with psychological disorders,
都是被诊断为患有心理障碍的
like a certain junior female
比如某个二年级女生
that eats her own hair.
老吃自己的头发
When I start walking,
当我开始能走路时
I'm gonna need help emotionally adapting
我需要情感上的疏导
to my drastically altered lifestyle.
去接受巨大变动的生活方式
Walking?
走路
There are all these new therapies for my condition.
这些都是我的新疗法
I figure if I try them all, one's bound to work.
我想如果都试试 说不定哪种会有效
you know, Artie, I have, um...
阿蒂 我有...
you know, I've read your file before.
我之前看过你的档案
The damage to your spinal cord's pretty severe.
你的脊髓损伤是很严重的
Irreversible.
是无药可救的那种
I think you know that.
我想你是知道的
I used to know that
在看到这些研究之前
until I saw the research.
我也是这么认为的
Do you know how long the testing process takes
你知道像这样的医疗方案的
for medical protocols like this?
测试阶段有多长时间吗
At least ten years,
至少十年
and-and that's before they even start human trials.
那还是在他们开始人体试验之前
So, you know, these... these studies
所以说 这些研究
really aren't even in their infancies yet.
连初始阶段都没有达到
Look, I-I truly believe that there's gonna be a doctor
听着 我真的相信会有一个医生
that finds a cure for what happened to you,
能够找到治愈你病情的疗法
but I...
但是...
you know, I don't think that's gonna be for... a long time.
但我想那大概是很久很久之后才会出现的事了
You know what? Um... maybe you're right.
知道吗 也许你是对的
Maybe you should start coming to
或许你应该每周
see me once a week for a while.
到我这里谈谈你的情况
Thanks, Ms. Pillsbury.
谢谢 皮尔斯伯里女士
Don't forget your, um, papers.
别忘了你的资料
Guys, I've got good news.
伙计们 我有好消息
I siphoned off funds from the Cheerios!
我削减了拉拉队的费用
and I took a little shopping spree through the Jazzhands catalogue.
然后到爵士手商店血拼了一通
You know why?
知道原因吗
'Cause the arts matter.
因为艺术至上
And I got custom-made
我买♥♥到了定做的
New Directions! jean jackets
新航向乐团牛仔夹克
and some rad tearaway dancewear.
还有一些纯棉舞蹈服
Hello. And every piece of sheet music
还有近五十年所有百老汇剧目的
from every Broadway show for the last 50 years.
每首歌♥的活页乐谱
Everything a show choir needs to become champions.
想要成为冠军的所有必需品
Wow, that's just amazing.
天啊 太棒了
Let's all give a hand for Mr. Ryan.
我们为赖安先生热烈鼓掌
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Congratulations, Will.
恭喜你 威尔
I'm over the moon for you.
我真是为你高兴
Thanks, Sue.
谢谢 苏
I'm glad you have a good attitude
很高兴你能平静地接受
about your budget being cut.
啦啦队预算被砍的事实
No, no, I'm not talking about that.
不不 我不是说那件事
I came over here to congratulate you on your new role.
我来恭喜你的新角色
Local director, Herb Duncan,
本地导演赫伯·邓肯
does the dry cleaning for the Cheerios!
负责拉拉队的衣物干洗
and he let it slip
据他透露
that you just landed the lead in Les Miz!
你刚刚获得了《悲惨世界》的男一号♥
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Oh, I'm ecstatic.
我真是欣喜若狂
And the good news just keeps coming,
好消息还不断传来
'cause you got a part, too, Bry.
你也有个角色 布莱恩
The exciting role
相当令人兴奋的角色
of Townsperson.
出演群众演员
And you got a line, too.
你还有句台词呢
Way back here
在这
in the second act, you get to say...
第二幕 台词是...
"Hooray."
"万岁"
Congratulations, both of you, really.
真是恭喜你们两个
I can't wait for opening night.
我都等不及首演之夜了
Wait, Bryan.
等等 布莱恩
Congratulations, Will.
恭喜啊 威尔
You're going to be great in the show.
你在那部剧里会很出色的
Can we talk about this? Nothing to talk about.
我们能谈谈吗 没什么可谈的
I'm cutting the program.
我要砍掉合唱团
Hooray!
万岁
Hooray...
万岁
Hey, Bryan. Can I talk to you for a second?
布莱恩 我能和你谈谈吗
Make it quick. I'm rehearsing.
快说吧 我在排练呢
You know, reviewing my single line.
反复排练我唯一的那句台词
I want to take one last shot
我想要做最后的努力
at convincing you not to cut the program.
希望你不要砍掉合唱团
Give it a rest, Will.
得了吧 威尔
You think you're helping these kids,
你认为你是在帮助这些孩子
when all you're doing is setting them up to be jaded and bitter.
其实你是在带领他们踏上厌倦与苦涩之路
You're right.
说得对
Cut the program,
没了合唱团
and they're certainly more likely to turn out like you.
他们肯定会变成和你一样的人
I've grown weary of your insults, Will.
我受够你的侮辱了 威尔
They sting, and they make me want to punch your face.
那刺痛了我 让我想痛扁你的脸
You remember high school?
你还记得高中吗
Remember what it's like?
记得那是什么样的吗
Those kids get labeled the second
高一刚刚一结束
they walk through the door freshman year.
他们就被统统贴上了标签
Geek, punk,
书呆子 朋克小子
jock, queer.
体优生 同性恋
I've seen who these kids in Glee Club really are.
在欢乐合唱团里我看到了孩子们的本质
No labels, no preconceptions, their true spirits.
没有标签 没有偏见 只有他们真实的心灵
Yes, most of them are not stars...
是的 他们大多数不是明星...
but they shine like them.
但他们像星星一样闪亮
Do you know what happens when a star dies, Bryan?
你知道星星死了会怎么样吗 布莱恩
It doesn't just disappear.
它不会消失
It turns into this black hole, this giant energy-sucking mass
它会变成一个黑洞 巨大的能量吸收堆
that doesn't just collapse in on itself;
它不单单会自我瓦解
it takes away any light that comes close down with it.
它还夺走周围一切的光芒
You take away Glee,
你砍掉合唱团
you're not just putting out those kids' lights;
你不仅是熄灭了孩子们的光芒
you're creating 13 black holes.
而是制♥造♥了十三个黑洞
I want you to take my part.
我想要你来演我的角色
You should play Jean Valjean.
你来扮演冉·阿让
I want you to understand
我想让你明白
how important the arts are for a person's soul.
艺术对于一个人的灵魂来说有多重要
You're a black hole right now.
你现在就是黑洞
Maybe this will help you remember
也许这可以帮你记起
what it's like to be a star.
做星星时的感觉
So, what you're saying is,
那么你是说
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表