我们去了公园
and I gave the-
然后我给了她...
Told Chelsea that it was candy.
告诉她是糖
We, uh- We sat there looking up at the stars.
我们坐在那里 抬头看星星
I didn't know what to do with her.
我不知道该拿她怎么办
I didn't have any strength left.
我没有什么人可以帮我
A- And then...
然后...
I remembered the water.
我想起了那片水域
And I thought it was deep.
我觉得那里很深
Peaceful, you know?
很平静 你知道吧
And then-
然后...
Like you were being punished...
就像是要惩罚你一样
the experimental drug...
那些试验药物
started to work, didn't it?
起作用了 对吧
Yes.
对
You got better.
你的病情好转了
What you did was wrong.
你做了错事
But you did it out of love.
但你是因为爱她啊
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
Good. How come yours looks so much better?
挺好的 你的衣服看起来为什么比我的好看
I took this and yanked-
我把蝴蝶结拽到背后了...
Have you been to Iraq?
你去过伊♥拉♥克♥吗
That's classified information, and you aren't cleared for that.
这是机密 你没权限知道
Does it hurt to get shot? What?
被枪击中痛吗 什么
I've been blown up. That wasn't as bad as I expected.
我遇到过炸♥弹♥ 没有我想象中那么糟
But I've never been shot.
但我没被子弹击中过
Booth? Yeah?
Booth 怎么了
Better?
好一点了吗
Wow. You look great. You said it looked good before.
看起来很好 你之前就说了挺好的
Whose day is it, huh? It's Angela's.
今天是谁的大喜日子 是Angela的
Come on. Let's go. There you go.
走吧
Bones? Yes?
Bones 怎么了
Listen, I'm, uh-
我...
I'm sorry I had to arrest your father.
对于逮捕你的父亲我很抱歉
We don't have to talk about that right now.
我们不用现在讨论这个问题
You did your duty. I understand.
你做了你应该做的事 我理解
Yep. But- uh
我知道 但是...
Bones. What?
Bones 干嘛
He could've gotten away. What?
他本来可以逃跑的 什么
We got into a fight, you see. Your dad could have escaped capture.
我们打了起来 你♥爸♥本来可以逃走
So he beat you in the fight? No, I didn't say that.
所以他打败你了吗 我没这么说
You beat him, but you gave him a chance to get away? No, I didn't say that.
所以你打败了他 但是给他机会逃跑了 不是
Well, I don't see any other alternative.
我不知道还能有什么别的情况
Bones, your father chose to be arrested because he felt...
Bones 他愿意被我逮捕是因为他觉得
if he abandoned you again, he'd lose you forever.
如果他再抛弃你 他就会永远失去你
Just thought... you should know.
我就是觉得应该和你说一声
Thanks, Booth. Hi.
谢谢 Booth 二位好
I'd, uh, like to get married now.
可以让我结个婚吗
Welcome, everyone.
欢迎各位
We have gathered here today to join together in matrimony...
今天我们齐聚一堂 是为了见证
Jack Stanley Hodgins and Angela Pearly Gates Montenegro.
Jack Stanley Hodgins与Angela Pearly Gates Montenegro的结合
Who gives this woman?
谁来交出这位女士
I give you this beautiful woman.
我把这位美丽的女士交给你
I got a show.
我还有演出
Have a good time, everybody.
大家伙儿好好享受
Angela and Jack have invited us all here today...
Jack和Angela邀请了我们
to be part of something beautiful:
见证这一美好时刻
two people standing before their friends, family and community...
两个人现在他们的亲朋好友的面前
to say, "You are the one I love.
对彼此说出 你是我爱的人
You are the one for whom I forsake all others. " Excuse me.
也是我愿意为之放弃世界的人 请等一下
Is this the Hodgins Montenegro nuptials? Is he related?
这里是Hodgins和Montenegro的婚礼吗 他是谁
I It's trying to be. I'm with the State Department...
我们正要结婚呢 我是国♥务♥院♥的人
and it's imperative that I speak with Hodgins and Montenegro...
我必须找Hodgins先生和Montenegro女士谈一谈
before these proceedings... proceed.
在仪式继续进行之前
Come on then. Let's get this figured out.
走吧 快把这事搞完
We'll, um- We'll be right back.
我们会很快回来
Booth. Yeah?
Booth 怎么了
Is there any sense in ducking when someone shoots at you?
在别人开枪的时候躲避是个好办法吗
Your body ducks whether you want to or not.
不管你想不想 你的身体都会自动躲避
Why? You can read this later, then explain it to everyone.
你问这个干嘛 你过一会看看这个 然后跟大家解释一下
Why me? Y You know more about duty and honor...
为什么要我来干 你比我认识的其他人
than anyone else I know.
都更了解义务与荣誉
Angela is already married?
Angela已经结婚了?
Angela is totally, unmistakably, legally married.
我确定一定以及肯定Angela结婚了
As federal employees with security clearance...
作为一个从事机密工作的联邦雇员
your marriage license underwent special scrutiny.
你的结婚证是受到特别审查的
Especially since your wedding was so hurried.
特别是你还这么急着要结婚
You were married in Fiji 4 years ago.
你四年前就在斐济结婚了
I jumped over a broomstick with a guy.
我只是和一个男的跳过了一把扫帚
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Jack, I, um- I'm- I'm sorry. This is my fault.
Jack 我很抱歉 是我的错
No worries. No worries.
别担心 别担心
We'll just- We'll, um-
我们只要...
There's just a lot of people in there expecting a wedding.
只是外面还这么多人等着看我们结婚
Yeah. I made this huge deal out of getting married right away, and-
是啊 我搞出这么大件事 说要马上结婚什么的
And they all And Run.
然后他们都... 然后... 私奔吧
What? Flee! Scram! Skedaddle!
什么 逃走 逃跑 离开这里
Oh, I'd like it.
我喜欢这个主意
Change of plan. Please go to the reception. Have a great time on us.
计划有变 请到婚宴接待区好好享受
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们的到来
What do we do now?
我们现在该干嘛
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表