没问题
We found a stab wound.
我们找到个刺伤
Let's see it.
让我看一下
It's more of a puncture, really.
更像是穿刺伤 真的
Hidden here among the bite marks just below her scapula.
藏在肩胛骨下面的咬痕里
Angela doesn't like me being her superior.
Angela不喜欢我做她的上级
Because you're acting superior.
因为你表现得很上司
Which is what a superior is.
上司就是那样子的
Don't be a horse's ass. She's your friend. That's all that matters.
别傻了 她是你朋友 这才是最重要的
These ridge marks inside the wound look like the threads of a screw.
伤口里的这些脊痕看上去像是螺纹
We're trying to I.D. the weapon.
我们正在确认凶器
At the least, it proves Judy didn't stumble into the swamp and feed herself to Eugene.
至少这证明了Judy没有自己跌进沼泽 把自己喂给了Eugene
That was my conclusion as well.
我也是这么认为的
Okay.
很好
And the hits keep coming. It seems Judy Dowd was raped and murdered.
又有新线索了 Judy看上去是被先奸后杀了
No more rough college sex?
所以不是粗暴的校园炮了吗
Now that we know it's a murder, I'm feeling a lot less charitable.
既然我们确定是谋杀 我就没那么仁慈了
What is all this?
这都是什么
Have a look.
你自己看
Hotties by the pool!
泳池辣妹
It was shot in Fort Lauderdale the same night Judy disappeared.
这是Judy失踪那晚在劳德代尔堡拍摄的
Who is that?
那是谁
His name's Monte Gold.
他叫Monte Gold
Internet kingpin and aspiring Hugh Hefner.
网络版Hugh Hefner(花♥花♥公♥子♥创刊人)
Monte has made millions off of this site.
Monte靠这个网站赚了几百万
He also paid out a million in fines last year for filming underage girls.
去年他还因为拍摄未成年少女而付了一百万的罚金
I wonder if he knows you can't just pay a fine if you murder someone.
我怀疑他知不知道杀人的话光付罚款是没用的的
Monte Gold?
Monte Gold吗
Uh-oh. Grown-ups with badges.
带着警徽的大人们
Lloyd?
Lloyd
Hi, um, I'm Monte's producer, Lloyd.
你们好 我是Monte的制片人Lloyd
We've got shooting permits and signed waivers.
我们有拍摄许可和弃权声明
You know this girl?
你认识这个女孩吗
She's on your Web site.
她在你的网站上
And a thousand more.
网站上还有一千多个女孩
Might as well ask a Chinese guy to remember a grain of rice.
这不就跟问一个中国人记不记得一粒米一样嘛
She's not a grain of rice, sport.
她不是一粒米
She's dead.
她死了
Eddie, off! Cameras off!
Eddie 关掉 关掉摄影机
Go away, babies. Shoo. Let's go. Aw.
走开 宝贝们 走吧
What do you mean dead?
你说死了是什么意思
Her name's Judy Dowd.
她叫Judy Dowd
We found her in Florida raped, murdered, and fed to an alligator.
我们发现她在佛罗里达被奸♥杀♥后喂给了鳄鱼
And she's posted on my Web site?
她在我网站上上传过视频吗
Lloyd, do you know about this?
Lloyd 你知道这事吗
How would I know?
我怎么会知道
Get her off. Now, Lloyd.
把她撤下来 现在 Lloyd
Now! Go! All right, all right.
现在 快去 好吧
You say an alligator?
你是说鳄鱼吗
We never would've posted her if we knew.
我们要早知道的话绝不会发她的视频
Monte is insanely careful.
Monte异常谨慎
Not always, from what I hear.
我听说的可不是这样
But he learns from his mistakes.
他吸取了教训
Now every I.D. triple-checked for 18 before any girl signs the waiver.
现在每个女孩在签弃权声明时要查三遍身份证年龄信息
Idiot! You let her on my bus?
白♥痴♥ 你怎么让她上我的车
I didn't want to be rude.
我不想无礼
Off the bus. Your boyfriend has no warrant.
下车 你男朋友拿不出搜查令
You know, anthropologically speaking, you follow a very ancient tradition.
从人类学角度来讲 你的行为非常符合传统
Okay. Entrepreneur?
企业家吗
Pimp.
拉皮条的
Class is over. Off the bus.
下课了 下车
Here you go. Follow his path. Learn his word.
给你 追随他脚步 学习他所言
You, too. Follow his path. Learn his word.
你也拿着 追随他脚步 学习他所言
Uh-oh. There it is! Another misguided waif tumbles from the devil's sin-mobile!
那边那位 又一个被误导的流浪儿从恶魔的罪恶之车上下来了
Excuse me? Uh, no. She's with me.
你说什么 她是跟我一起的
Why are you winking? I'm not with- He's with me.
你眨眼干嘛 我不是 是他跟我一起
This is Isaac. Isaac's with The Church of the High Calling from way down in Eldon, Kansas.
这是Isaac 他是堪萨斯州Eldon的崇高召唤教会的牧师
Yeah. But let me tell you something. There is no distance too great...
没错 但我跟你说 再远的距离也无法
to dissuade these lost young women from the grips of Monte Gold's carnal temptation.
阻止这些年轻的迷途女孩受到Monte Gold的肉体诱惑
Looks like you plan on saving a lot of souls.
听上去你想要拯救很多灵魂
Women like this?
像她这样的女孩吗
Who is she? Huh? What did Monte do to her?
她是谁 Monte对她做了什么
Give it a rest, Isaac.
休息一下吧 Isaac
Monte? Hey.
Monte 你好
Hey, remember me? I'm Alan. I sent you, uh, my résumé.
还记得我吗 我是Alan 我给你发了简历
Not now, man.
现在没空 伙计
Hey, hey, look. I'm a great webmaster.
我是个非常不错的网络管♥理♥员♥
Another sinner about to throw hisself into Satan's hellfire.
又一个把自己投入撒旦地狱之火的罪人
Shut up, freak!
闭嘴 怪胎
You come back, I call the cops. Get him out of here.
你再来 我就报♥警♥ 让他离开这儿
You'll never work for me, pal.
我不会雇你的
God even fed you today, Isaac?
上帝今天请你吃饭吃了吗 Isaac
Okay, let's get you a sandwich.
我给你买♥♥个三明治吧
Eddie, make the preacher some food, will ya?
Eddie 给牧师弄点吃的
What? The wing nuts come with the territory.
怎么了 难免有宗教狂热分子
All right. Let's quit playing games. What is it you want to know?
别兜圈子了 你们想知道什么
Fort Lauderdale.
劳德代尔堡
Lauderdale was Lauderdale.
劳德代尔就是劳德代尔
Partied that night.
那天开了派对
Gave some willing girls their 15 minutes of fame...
让一些心甘情愿的姑娘出十五分钟的名...
and, uh, headed out to Daytona for the next day's gig.
然后为了第二天的演出去Daytona
Any girls ride with you?
有人跟你一起去了没
As much as I hate to disappoint you...
我不想让你失望...
uh, fact is, I'm not entertaining like I used to.
但事实上我已经不像以前那么爱玩了
Ah. Getting too old to exploit little drunk girls?
老得没法儿再让醉酒小姑娘脱衣服了吗
You seen the videos? They exploit themselves.
你看过视频的吧 是她们自己脱的
Ready to roll when you are, Monte. Yeah.
都准备了就等你了 Monte 好
Now they all want to be a Hotty Body.
她们都想要做辣妹
Walk into a place and the shirts fly off, making what used to be a rush kinda...
到个地方就脱衣服 让原本挺潮的事变得...
I don't know, mundane.
不知道怎么形容 俗吧
Because you objectify them. You never see what makes them human.
因为你把她们物化了 你从不把她们当人
Man, you have to spend all day with her?
兄弟 你一整天都得跟她在一起吗
Yeah. An actual woman. You oughta try it sometime.
没错 她挺真实的 你有空可以试试
Video's off the site. There's a copy of the girl's waiver.
视频已经撤掉了 这是她的弃权书复印件
You know, I think I, uh- I think I remember this girl.
我觉得 我可能记得这姑娘
You do? Yeah. You remember, Lloyd.
你记得她吗 你记得的 Lloyd
We were leaving the Lauderdale gig...
我们那天离开劳德代尔的演出的时候...
and you made a joke about the bouncer swapping spit with that girl?
你还拿那姑娘和一个保镖热吻的时候开玩笑来着
That was this girl?
是这个女孩吗
Pretty sure.
我很确定
Oh, she was hot.
她超辣的
Passed the 2 of them playing tonsil hockey in the doorway.
他俩在门口湿吻的时候我们正好经过
That bouncer was a big dude too.
那保镖也是个大块头
And it's me you're harassing?
所以你们骚扰错人了
Let's go, Eddie.
走吧 Eddie
This waiver is a joke. I mean, look at Judy's signature.
这弃权书就是个笑话 你看看Judy的签名
She could barely hold a pen.
她笔都握不住了
Well, Florida Bureau's gonna scoop up this bouncer and call me back.
佛罗里达这边找到那保镖的话会给我电♥话♥
We need to get back in that bus.
我们得回那辆车上去
Well, we need cause for a warrant.
我们需要理由才能拿到搜查令
You tell Mario that he is still an artist.
跟Mario说他宝刀未老
Sure thing. What is that?
没问题 那是什么
Only the finest sausage and peppers on earth.
地球上最好吃的香肠和胡椒
Someday, I'm gonna turn it into a franchise. You want a bite?
总有一天我要拿到它的特许经营权 要来一口吗
I thought you were buying a boat.
我以为你想要买♥♥的是船
I am. Well, maybe I'll start a charter service.
我是想啊 我可能会搞个包船服务
I can serve these to the passengers, you know? In Jamaica.
我可以给乘客吃这个 在牙买♥♥加
Good.
不错
The word is great.
应该说非常棒
Or maybe I'll manage a band, you know? They could play on the boat too.
或者我可以搞个乐队 他们也可以在船上表演
So you don't- You don't like being an F.B.I. agent?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表