An F.B.I. sniper on the opposite roof saw everything through his scope.
对面屋顶上的一名FBI狙击手透过他的瞄准镜看到了一切
According to all witnesses, you have nothing to feel guilty about.
根据所有证人的证词 你没有什么可感到内疚的
Yeah, so?
所以呢
So, why, in a fit of pique...
为什么你要一气之下...
did you endanger innocent people in a public thoroughfare by discharging your firearm?
在公共场所开枪危及无辜的人呢
I'm a good shot. I didn't put anybody in danger.
我枪法很好 没有危及到任何人
How many people have you killed?
你杀过多少人
Lost count.
数不清了
Oh, you can remember 180 bricks, but not how many lives you've taken?
你能记得180块砖头 却记不清杀过多少人吗
Epps makes 50.
Epps是第50个
50 what?
50个什么
50 kills. But, Agent Booth, you didn't kill Epps.
第50个被我杀掉的人 但是你没有杀Epps Booth探员
You tried to save him, remember?
你试着去救他的 忘了吗
Or perhaps I'd better put it as a question.
或者说我应该把这个变成问句
Did Howard Epps slip from your grasp, or did you release him?
Howad Epps是从你手里滑下去的还是你放开他的
Oh, come now, man. It's a simple-enough question.
拜托 兄弟 这问题很简单
Was he indeed your 50th kill?
他真是你杀掉的第50个人吗
Or did you just happen to be there when he died?
还是说他死的时候你刚好在那儿
I don't know.
我不知道
A man like you, in control of every situation, and you don't know?
像你这样一个掌控一切状况的人 你要说不知道吗
I don't know. I-
我不知道 我
I had him, and then I lost him.
我抓住他了 然后又让他掉下去了
And-And... something happened in between.
中间发生了一些事
I don't know.
我不知道
I believe you.
我相信你
Because for a man like you to admit you don't know, to relinquish control...
因为对于像你这样的人要承认你不知道 放弃控制权...
that could indeed argue a disruption in your self-view...
可能会造成你对自我的怀疑...
that was large enough to motivate you to shoot a clown.
这种观点足以促使你枪击一个小丑
Do you know? I think we made marvelous progress.
我想我们取得了惊人的进步
This is a place from which we can certainly begin.
这是个不错的起点
You know what? I've changed my mind.
我改变主意了
I would love you to cook those steaks.
我想请你烤那些牛排
I can do that.
我可以
Medium rare, please, Mr. G-man.
我要三分熟 联邦调查局探员先生
I can do that.
没问题
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表