You asked Angela to marry you?
你跟Angela求婚了吗
Apparently, I didn't do it right.
显然是我做得不对
Do it again.
再做一次
Go all out this time, right...
这次做足全套
with the dinner and the gettin' down on one knee,
请她吃晚餐 然后单膝跪地
the violin.
叫个拉小提琴的
Forget the violin.
小提琴还是算了
Hey, hey, hey. With his bone density...
嘿 以他的骨密度
Colonel Howard sure as hell wasn't going back into space again.
Howard上校这辈子肯定不能再上太空了
Yeah, I know. That's why he was training his replacement.
是 我知道 他正在训练他的替代者呢
His replacement? For what?
他的什么替代者
To repair the Lansing Telescope.
维修兰星望远镜的替代者啊
Oh! Brothers in arms, my brother.
哦 并肩作战的兄弟 哥们儿
That replacement's the guy who can tell you things
这个替代者肯定能告诉你一些
the agency doesn't want you to know.
航♥天♥局不想让你知道的事情
Makes you feel small, doesn't it?
让你感到很渺小 是吧
Because the picture's so big?
因为这照片太大了吗
No, because the universe is so big.
不 因为宇宙太大了
You're not looking at the universe.
你看的不是宇宙啊
You're looking at an enlarged photograph of Earth.
你看的是一张放大了的地球的照片
Well, you see one thing, and I see another thing. Personally,
好吧 你眼里的东西跟我眼里的不一样
I like what I see.
我个人是更喜欢我眼里的东西
Agent Booth, Dr. Brennan.
Booth探员 Dr.Brennan
I'm afraid Commander Adams is scheduled for time on the A300 Zero-G.
恐怕Adams上校正在A300无重力训练呢
You're welcome to talk to him there.
你们可以去那儿跟他聊
The Zero-G?
无重力吗
The vomit comet.
呕吐星球
It makes no sense.
没道理啊
A man flies 8 missions into space,
这人去过太空8次
and he falls out of a plane?
结果是从飞机上掉下来的吗
I don't think so. All right, look.
我不那么认为 没错 看
You don't know anyone who would want to throw him out of a plane?
你不认识什么人想要把他从飞机上扔下来吗
Look, I don't mean to tell you your work...
我无意评判你的工作
but shouldn't you be tracking down everyone
但是你现在不是应该
who flew over that particular piece of real estate?
正在查都谁在那个区域飞过吗
We are. But not everyone files flight plans.
我们在查 但不是每个人都汇报飞行计划的
And not everyone sticks to flight plans.
也不是每个人都执行飞行计划的
And you didn't answer the question.
你也没回答我的问题
Look, I don't know anyone who didn't like and respect Cal Howard.
我不知道谁不喜欢或者不尊敬Cal Howard的
It's just that all these, uh, itineraries...
就是这些行程什么的
people keeping secrets
人们保守秘密
even from their spouses.
连另一半也不能告诉
Look, sir, I understand you have to ask questions like these.
先生 我知道你必须得问这些问题
But Cal Howard and Jean Marie were a very solid couple.
但是Cal Howard和Jean Marie是感情非常稳固的夫妻
Did you ever get drunk together?
你们一起喝酒吗
What?
什么
What my partner is trying to ask is if you two were buddies.
我的搭档想问你们是不是好朋友
Did you go out and have drinks and exchange confidences?
你们一起出去喝酒交换秘密吗
Yes. That's what I asked.
对 我问的就是这个
Yeah, sure.
有过
Of course,
当然
at times.
偶尔会
So you would've known if his marriage was in trouble?
所以如果他的婚姻有问题你会知道的
Yes, sir, I would.
是的 我会知道
How can you be sure?
你怎么这么确定
Because Cal knew when I was unfaithful to my wife.
因为Cal知道我对我太太不忠
Colleen?
Colleen吗
Right. You guys met her at Cal's place.
是的 你们在Cal家见到她了
Look. That has to stay between us.
这事不能透露出去
Strictly between us.
必须完全保密
Cal Howard was my friend, my colleague and my teacher.
Cal Howard是我的朋友 同事 和老师
If somebody tossed him from an airplane,
如果有人把他从飞机上扔下去了
I'll do whatever I can to help.
我会尽我所能帮你们的
Then why do I get the feeling you wanna tell us something?
那么我为什么感觉你好像有什么要告诉我们一样呢
Prepare to go weightless.
准备好失重了
We're about to go weightless.
我们要进入失重状态了
As the plane reaches the apogee of a climb, then falls...
飞机爬升到一定程度 然后自♥由♥落体
we will have 15 to 20 seconds of weightlessness.
我们有15到20秒失重
That was great.
感觉真棒
Man, you're not kidding.
你没开玩笑
I would like very much to do that again.
我很想再来一次
I believe you were about to tell us something?
我认为你刚刚准备告诉我们什么事情
Cal was talking to the S.T.C.
Cal正在跟STC对话
The what?
什么
Space Travel Coalition.
太空旅行联盟
It's a privately funded space exploration and tourism group.
那是个私人赞助的太空探索旅行组织
And did you?
你怎么样
Did we what?
什么怎么样
Vomit in the comet?
吐了吗
No, I didn't vomit. Okay,
没 没吐
I'm sure they were trying.
可以确认他们挺想让我吐的
They can try me anytime.
他们可以再试试
It was truly amazing.
那感觉特别爽
You had a little bit too much fun, okay?
你有点太快乐了 好吗
What's up with this whole thing about the space tourists?
这整个太空旅行是怎么回事
Celestial joyrides for gazillionaires.
亿万富翁的飞天娱乐
Selling seats on a spaceship that don't even exist yet.
给还不存在的太空船卖♥♥票
And won't even be viable for at least another few years.
未来的几年内肯定不会实现
That's what they want you to think.
那是他们让你们这么想的
But these guys are swimming in dough.
但是这些人缩手缩脚的
I already bought my ticket.
我已经买♥♥了票了
I wanna see what's going on up there with my own eyes.
我得亲眼看看上面什么样
What?
怎么了
These are the victim's clothes?
这些是被害人的衣服吗
Yes.
是的
And you'd like me to do what with them?
你想让我做什么
Construct a 3-dimensional hypothesis of what caused this damage to the clothing.
构建一个3D模型来假设衣服上的损伤是怎么造成的
Falling from an airplane isn't enough?
从飞机上掉下来不够是吗
Well, that would explain the burst seams and pressure tears.
嗯 那可以解释开线和压力撕裂
But this seems to be-
但是这些似乎是
Slashes.
切割造成的
Yeah. When Zack gets a hold of the bones...
没错 等Zack把骨头搞定了
maybe you two can figure out if something catastrophic happened to this man.
也许你俩能分♥析♥出来到底这人身上发生了什么灾难
You mean before he fell to Earth?
你是说在他掉地上之前
Yes.
是的
Go do your magic.
发挥你的魔法吧
Now?
现在吗
Are you certain you can't do what needs to be done with X-rays alone?
你确定你光用X光不够吗
Do you need continued access to the soft tissue?
你还需要这些软组织吗
Why would the body burst vertically when all the forces are horizontal?
为什么受力方向都是水平的 尸体破碎方向却是垂直的呢
Ah. So you need more time with the soft tissue to answer that?
啊 所以你还需要点时间用这些软组织回答这个问题吗
Not really.
不太需要
Please explain to me your reluctance to remove the flesh from the bones.
请你解释一下为什么这么不愿意清理骨头上的肉
I'm all right with it, Zack,
我没问题 Zack
if it's absolutely necessary.
如果那是完全必要的话
Even the boiling part.
煮了也没问题
But perhaps you could at least acknowledge that this is a person?
但是或许你能至少确认一下这是个人吧
Was human.
曾经是个人
Was someone's husband, Zack.
曾经是某个人的丈夫 Zack
What does that have to do with removing the flesh from his bones?
这跟要除去他骨头上的肉有什么关系
Fine. Do what you have to do.
好吧 你爱干啥就干啥吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Igor.
怪胎
I beg your pardon, Dr. Saroyan?
还有事吗 Dr. Saroyan
Nothing.
没了
Hey, Bones, I ran a check on S.T.C.
嘿 Bones 我查了一下STC
They're part of the tinfoil hat squad.
他们是锡箔帽子那一卦的
What's that?
那是什么
They wear tin little hats.
他们戴着锡箔做的小帽子
Probably to keep aliens from controlling their minds.
或许是为了外星人不控制他们的头脑
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表