这是事实 Booth Bones
No one wanted to find another suspect. I kept on insisting.
没有人想找另一个嫌疑犯 但我坚持
Thank you.
谢谢你
But I didn't do it for you.
但我这样做不是为了你
You are a pathetic bastard.
你确实是一个可怜的混♥蛋♥
Your wife was having your baby.
你的妻子怀了你的宝宝
Look. I did wanna leave her, yeah.
我是想要离开她 没错
I was out that night trying to figure out how to tell her...
那天晚上我出去就是想弄清楚要如何告诉她
what with the baby and everything.
关于孩子还有一切
But for God's sake, I didn't want them to die.
但看在老天的份上 我不想他们死
So you have no idea who did this?
所以你不知道是谁做的
I should, shouldn't I?
我本应该知道 不是吗
I mean, I ignored her for so long.
我是说 我忽略她很久了
It's like this whole thing is my fault anyway.
反正这整件事看起来都是我的错
You know, if I had been there that night...
如果那晚我在的话
maybe they'd still be here.
也许她们现在还在这里
We think your child might still be alive.
我们认为你的孩子还活着
I don't understand. The bodies you found-
我不明白 你们发现的尸体
That wasn't your child.
那不是你的孩子
Whoever killed Carlie took your child and left theirs.
凶手杀了Carlie 带走了你的孩子并且留下了自己的
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Then- So where's my kid?
所以 那我的孩子在哪
We don't know.
我们不知道
Zack was working on the other knife mark.
Zack正在研究另一道刀痕
I saw staining in the groove it left, so I did tests.
我看到它留下的凹槽上有污渍 所以我做了检测
The stain was from Betadine. It's an antiseptic used to prep patients for surgery.
这些污渍是来自必妥碘 它是手术前给病人用的抗菌剂
Oh, someone was being really careful when they were cutting her up.
有人给她开刀的时候真的非常小心
It was the baby they were concerned with.
他们在意的是宝宝
Were you able to get enough detail from the skull for a digital reconstruction?
你能否在颅骨中取得足够的细节来进行数字重建
Yeah. Since someone this young is still being formed...
因为这个小家伙还在成长
the, uh, features are generalized.
特征是普遍的
The last place I worked had a drunk sketch artist.
我上一个工作地点有一个酒鬼画像师
Wow.
哇
It's a baby. It looks like every baby.
这是一个婴儿 他看起来像每一个婴儿
That's why I ran the reconstruction through an aging matrix.
这就是为什么我通过一个老化的矩阵来重建模型
It posits the most likely growth pattern the skull would follow.
它假定了颅骨会遵循最基本的成长模式
Now as it ages, the features become more distinct.
随着年龄的增长 这些特征会变得更加明显
By the time he's about 10, he shows very definite genetic characteristics.
到了他10岁左右 他表现出非常确切的遗传特征
Robbie! Don't eat that, honey.
Robbie 不要吃那个 亲爱的
There you go. There you go.
就是这样 就是这样
The mark on the ribs was from a scalpel.
肋骨上的痕迹来自一把手术刀
The woman is a vet, so she has medical training,
这个女人是一名兽医 她受过医学训练
which also explains the Betadine.
这也解释了必妥碘的存在
Look at her, playing with the kid.
看看她 正在和那个孩子玩
It's okay. Shh. Ms. Corbis.
没关系的 嘘 Ms. Corbis
I'm gonna have to ask you to hand us the child. What? Why?
我得让你把手里的孩子交给我们 什么 为什么
I think you know why.
我想你知道为什么
No. You want me to give you my son? No.
不 你们想要我把我儿子给你们 不可能
He's not your son. We know what happened.
他不是你的儿子 我们知道发生了什么
He is. Robbie is my son.
他是 Robbie是我的儿子
We have a warrant to take a D.N.A. sample from you, Ms. Corbis.
我们有搜查令 要提取你的D.N.A.样本 Ms. Corbis
It'll be pretty hard to argue with that.
这是不容反驳的
Shh.
嘘
She didn't want him.
她不想要他
She told me she wished she had never gotten pregnant.
她告诉我她希望自己从没有怀孕过
It was wrong for her to have him.
她不该拥有他
And killing your own child wasn't wrong?
杀了你自己的孩子就是对的吗
That was a mistake! I am a single mother! I'm alone.
那是一个失误 我是一个单身母亲 我很孤独
I just- I just wanted him to stop crying! It was just- It was just a few seconds.
我只是 我只是想让他别哭了 只是 只是几秒钟
The doctor said I was sick, but I'm all better now.
医生说我生病了 但我现在好多了
I know, sweetie. I know, sweetie.
我知道的 宝贝 我知道的
Ms. Corbis. You can't take him from me. I'm a good mother.
Ms. Corbis 你不能把他从我身边夺走 我是一个好妈妈
You can ask anybody. I'm a good mother.
你可以问任何一个人 我是一个好妈妈
It's okay. It's okay.
没关系的 没关系的
Give us the child.
把孩子给我们
It's all right. It's okay.
没事了 没关系的
It's okay. I'm a good mother.
乖 我是一个好妈妈
Mary Corbis, you're under arrest for the murder and kidnapping of Carlie Richardson
Mary Corbis 你因为谋杀和绑♥架♥Carlie Richardson而被捕了
and the murder of your son, Robert Corbis.
还有谋杀你的儿子 Robert Corbis
No. That's my Robbie. That's my Robbie.
不 那是我的Robbie 那是我的Robbie
I'm a good mother. I'm a good mother.
我是一个好妈妈 我是一个好妈妈
I'm a good mother.
我是一个好妈妈
He's fine? He's perfect.
他还好吗 他很好
And you're sure? He's yours.
你确定吗 他是你的了
When I thought he was gone, and Carlie...
当我认为他还有Carlie死了
I wished I could've changed how things had been.
我希望我可以改变发生的一切
Don't you want to hold him?
你不想抱一下他吗
I don't know. Um-
我不知道
The kind of guy I am- I'm no father.
我这种人 不是做父亲的料
You don't get to decide that.
这不是你能决定的
You have a son.
你有一个孩子
Step up. Take him.
走过去 抱着他
Hey.
嘿
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey.
嘿
So you think Richardson can rise to the occasion?
你认为Richardson能应付这种情况吗
Be a decent father? Well, he's got Carlie's parents to help him, and
做一个称职的父亲吗 他有Carlie的父母帮他
and I like to think that people can change.
我也愿意相信人是会改变的
Faith and hope, right? Right.
信念和希望 没错
Angela threw in love too. Love is good.
Angela也投入了爱情 爱情很好
Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Parker!
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 Parker
Look what I did. Wow! Look at that!
看我做的什么 哇 看看这个
Um, listen,you stay here with Dr. Brennan, okay?
听着 你跟Dr. Brennan在这呆一会 好吗
I'm gonna go talk to your mommy, all right?
我想跟你妈妈谈一下 好吗
All right?
好吧
Listen, uh, this is how it's gotta go down?
听着 要这样发展下去了吗
I gotta meet your boyfriend with Parker here?
我要和Parker在这里见你男朋友吗
Look, man, we're here because we wanna I'm talking to Rebecca.
伙计 我们在这里是因为我们想 我在和Rebecca说话
Look, this was- This was Drew's idea.
这是Drew的主意
And I told him that it was gonna be a bad one.
我跟他说了这会是一个糟糕的提议
Dad, look! One second, bud.
爸爸 看 马上 伙计
Booth? Parker wanted you to see what he made for school.
Booth Parker想让你看他在学校里做的东西
And he kept saying how much he wanted us to meet, that we'd be friends.
他一直说他多希望我们见面 希望我们能成为朋友
Look, I got a kid I don't get to see much myself.
我有一个孩子 我很少能见到
I know what it's like.
我知道那是什么感觉
And I swear the- the explosives were for work.
我发誓 那些炸♥药♥是用于工作的
Booth?
Booth?
Okay, look, look, look, look, look. We are what we are.
好吧 听着 我们就是我们
And- And you can fight it if you want, but you're just gonna fight with yourself.
如果你想吵的话你可以吵 但你只会跟你自己过不去
Maybe this isn't a good time. Maybe later.
也许现在不是好时机 也许晚点再说
No. No, it's- it's a good time.
不 不 这就是一个好时机
Let me buy you a cup of coffee, all right?
让我请你喝杯咖啡 如何
Nah, it's cool. Have a seat.
不 这挺好的 请坐吧
Seriously? Thanks, man.
你是认真的吗 谢谢 伙计
It's okay, Bones. Stay.
没关系 Bones 留下吧
It's a family thing. Bye, Parker.
这是家事 再见 Parker
Bye. Bye.
拜拜 拜拜
All right, what do we got here? Huh? A di A diorama.
我们这里有什么 一个立体模型
Whoa! It's the zoo. Drew helped me.
哇哦 这是动物园 Drew帮我做的
The zoo? I hope you thanked him, huh? Yeah.
动物园 我希望你能谢谢他 是的
You did, huh? We got to go to the zoo.
是你们做的 是吧 我们去了动物园
He knows all the animals.
他认识所有的动物
All the animals? Wow.
所有的动物 哇
Okay, well, maybe afterwards we could, uh,
也许之后我们可以 呃
all go out to dinner, if it's okay with your mom.
所有人一起出去吃饭 如果你的妈妈没意见的话
Yeah. That- That sounds good.
那听起来不错
My dad knows a burgers place
我爸爸知道一个吃汉堡的地方
Yeah. I used to take him there after his T- ball.
我过去经常在他打完儿童棒球后带他去吃
So go ahead. Tell Drew about the burger.
所以说吧 告诉Drew关于汉堡的事
He says they're as big as my head.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表