like climbing the outside of the Empire State Building...
像是爬帝国大厦外墙什么的
or swimming the East River or-
或是在东河里游泳...
What? What happened?
怎么了 发生什么事了
Temperance Brennan和Jack Hodgins被活埋了
电汇800万美元
到大开曼岛的账户里
不然他们俩就会窒息而死
我一收到电汇
就会把Brennan和Hodgins的GPS坐标告诉你们
我只会联络你们这一次
It will be his last communication too. He's never varied.
他真的只会打这一次电♥话♥ 他从没改变过
He learned from the Kent boys. He got 2 of them. He cut the deadline in half.
他从Kent兄弟那里吸取了经验 绑♥架♥了他们俩 还把限期减半了
Why is the Grave Digger demanding so much money? It doesn't make any sense.
为什么掘墓人要求这么大笔钱 这没道理啊
He's always been reasonable at knowing
他知道人们在一定时限内能凑到多少钱
how much money people could raise within the time limit.
所以一直合理提要求
Has, uh, Dr. Brennan made that much money from her books?
Dr. Brennan出书能赚到那么多钱吗
It's Hodgins. He's the sole heir to this thing called the Cantilever Group.
是因为Hodgins 他是那个Cantilever集团的唯一继承人
And what's that?
那是什么
Just the 3rd largest privately owned corporation in the country.
国内第三大私有企业
Make sense now, Tom?
现在合理了吧 Tom
I was on my way to karate class, so we have lots of bottled water.
我正要去上空手道课 所以我们有好多瓶装水
What happened? Where are we?
发生了什么事 我们在哪里
The last thing I remember is being at the lab.
我最后的记忆是在实验室
I'm really confused. Yeah.
我真的糊涂了 是啊
What happened to my legs?
我的腿怎么了
Where are we? Underground. Buried.
我们在哪里 地下 被活埋了
I have a burn.
我被电击了
Zack was trying to figure out what kind of stun gun.
Zack正在搞清楚是哪种电击枪
It has to be the Grave Digger.
肯定是掘墓人
I think he ran you down with his car and then...
我想他是用车撞倒了你 然后...
pumped you full of drugs to ruin your short-term memory.
给你灌了药让你失去短期记忆
Same as Ryan Kent. How long have we been down here?
就跟Ryan Kent一样 我们被埋这儿有多久了
Um, maybe 2 hours, I think.
差不多2小时吧 我觉得
Okay.
好吧
So this vehicle has, I'd say, 60- 60 cubic feet of air.
这辆车我想差不多有60立方英尺的空气
Uh, it's 20 % just oxygen. 2 people.
其中只有20%的氧气 有2个人
My brain is not working.
我脑子不太好使
The Grave Digger is very consistent.
掘墓人的行为一致性很高
If we started with 12 hours of air...
如果我们有12小时的空气的话...
we'll be unconscious in 10.
10小时后我们就会失去意识
After that, if-
之后 如果
if no one pays the ransom-
如果没人付赎金的话
We're dead.
我们就会死
How are we gonna get our hands on 8 million dollars?
我们要怎么才能搞到800万美元
Hodgins is rich. He is?
Hodgins很有钱 是吗
Rich squared to the power of 10 times 4 is how he describes it.
有钱到数不清 他是这么说的
You're gonna pay the ransom, right?
你们会付赎金的 对吧
Yes. F.B.I. standard ops- they won't work. Grave Digger operates outside statistics.
是的 FBI的标准操作是不付 掘墓人的要求太离谱了
They'll fire you. Oh, that's cool. 1 less reason to wear a suit.
他们会炒了你的 炒呗 那样就又少了个穿西装的理由了
How did the Grave Digger catch Brennan and Hodgins together?
掘墓人是怎么同时抓到Brennan和Hodgins的
Bones was on her way to karate.
Bones正要去上空手道课
And Hodgins said that he'd found something huge.
Hodgins说他有重大发现
He tried to catch Dr. Brennan.
他想要赶上Brennan告诉她
Here!
在这里
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Oh, that's blood, isn't it? It'll turn out to be Hodgins's.
那是血对吧 那应该是Hodgins的
Dr. Brennan doesn't like it when we jump to conclusions.
Dr. Brennan不喜欢我们过早下结论
I'm sure she'll appreciate we're on a deadline.
我们时间紧迫 我肯定她会理解的
Look, Hodgins interrupted the kidnapping just like Ryan and Matthew.
就像Ryan和Matthew那样 Hodgins打断了绑♥架♥
The Grave Digger must've run him over. God, what are we gonna do?
掘墓人肯定撞倒他了 天哪 我们该怎么办
It's a crime scene. They'll look for tire tracks.
这是犯罪现场 他们会找车辙印
They'll check the security cameras. I need you to be Dr. Brennan.
查看监控录像 我需要你担任Dr. Brennan的角色
I don't know what that means. It means keep working the case.
我不懂你什么意思 意思是继续跟进这案子
I need to know why Hodgins was chasing after Bones.
我需要知道Hodgins追上Bones的理由
I'll look at his notes. Well, what about me?
我会去查看他的笔记 那我呢
Call Bones's brother Russ. Tell him what's going on.
给Bones的哥哥Russ打电♥话♥ 告诉他发生了什么
I'm gonna go talk to the chairman of the Cantilever Group.
我会去跟Cantilever集团的董事长谈话
We have water, towels...
我们有水 毛巾...
a mini-kit, ibuprofen...
旅行套装 布洛芬...
2 cell phones with no batteries...
两台没电池的手♥机♥...
a digital camera with a backup battery
一台有备用电池的数码相机
and a handful of pens.
还有一把笔
That one's a laser pointer.
那是激光笔
And a copy of my novel.
还有我的一本小说
Hey, we can read it to each other if we get bored.
要是咱俩觉得无聊的话可以给对方读一下书
Deep Rhapsody. Careful.
深沉狂想 小心点
That's 3 grand a quarter ounce.
这四分之一盎司要三千美元
Yeah, I'd make that face too if I spent $3,000 on perfume.
我要是花三千美元买♥♥香水的话也会是那个表情
Oh, man. Something-
天哪 有东西-
My leg. Okay, here. Here.
我的腿 来 给你
I'm worried you have compartment syndrome.
我担心你有筋膜间隔综合症
Is that terminal?
会死翘翘吗
I mean, within the next few hours?
我是说在接下来的几小时里
No. But?
不会 但是
It's gonna get painful.
会很疼
More painful than now? Yeah.
比现在更疼吗 是的
Slip-into-shock-and-die painful.
会疼到休克然后疼死
There's nothing we can do about that?
我们对它就无能为力了吗
Actually, there is.
事实上 有办法
Oh, I'm not gonna like this, am I?
我不会喜欢你的主意的 对吗
What are you doing?
你在做什么
The Grave Digger modified a commercial stun gun to knock out his victims.
掘墓人改造了一把商用电击枪用来电晕受害者
I've figured out the voltage and amperage...
我算出了电压和电流强度...
but not how he modified it to boost the current.
但还不知道他是怎么改造成现在这样的强度的
Which will not help us find Dr. Brennan and Hodgins.
而这一点不能帮我们找到Dr. Brennan和Hodgins
I did figure out how Ryan Kent died. Let's hear it.
可我知道Ryan Kent是怎么死的了 说来听听
He killed himself. Punctured his carotid artery,
他是自杀的 他刺穿了劲动脉
which explains the amount of blood we found.
这也就解释了我们发现的血量
He used a pen. There's a nick on the inferior angle of the mandible.
他用笔刺穿的 下颌骨下角上有个刻痕
I don't know why he did it. I don't really do " why. " I just do " how. "
我不知道他为什么要那么做 我不知道为什么 只知道是怎么做的
He did it to give his brother more air. So his twin would survive.
他这么做是为了留给他兄弟更多的空气 让兄弟活下来
That's why we found them holding each other. How does that help?
所以我们发现他们拥抱着对方 那有什么用呢
When we tell Mr. Kent that one of his sons gave his own life...
在我们告诉Mr. Kent他其中一个儿子献出了自己的生命
in an effort to save his brother, it'll mean something, Zack.
试图救他兄弟的时候 会非常有用的 Zack
Just keep searching, okay?
继续调查 好吗
Okay, I'm ready.
好了 我准备好了
Is that a note to Angela?
那是给Angela的留言吗
Yes. Just in case.
是的 以防万一
If whatever you're gonna do to me sends me into shock...
要是你接下来要做的会让我休克的话...
I might die.
我可能会死
Upside? Me not breathing doubles your survival time.
好的一面是 我死了的话你的存活时间就加倍了
I'm not interested in surviving that way.
我对那么活下来没兴趣
What I'm going to do is make a long incision in the fascia...
我要做的是在筋膜上切个长口子...
to release the pressure inside.
以释放里面的压力
And how- how long is a " long incision"?
长口子是有多长
Wait. You know what? Don't tell me.
等一下 还是别告诉我了
It's best if I do it very fast and without empathy.
我最好是能毫不心软地快速完成
Here.
拿去
Hang on to something.
抓住点东西
And don't fight passing out.
不用硬撑 晕过去就晕吧
You ready?
准备好了吗
Wait.
等等
What is that?
那是什么
Evidence of what happened to you.
说明你遭遇了什么事的证据
Let's- Let's worry about it later.
我们回头再管它吧
Here. Just put it in the pages of your book.
拿去 把它夹在你的书里
I'll take a look at it later.
我稍后再检查它
It's best if you don't talk right now.
你现在最好不要说话了
I am nuts about Angela.
我为Angela着迷
Over the moon.
为她神魂颠倒
Stupid in love with her.
傻傻的爱着她
That's why I bought her that- that crazy expensive perfume.
所以给她买♥♥了那个 那个贵得要死的香水
A man gives you a bottle of perfume like that, it says-
如果一个男人送你一瓶那样的香水 那代表
It says, " I love you. "
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表