Real good.
真的很厉害
But I seen Monroe take out whole biker gangs.
但我看见过Monroe干掉一整个摩托车队
Then I want my thousand bucks back.
那我想要回我的一千块
Consider it a fine.
就当是罚款吧
Fine? Are you serious?
当做罚款 你在开玩笑吧
Maybe I'm not making myself clear here.
可能我没说清楚
As our new top seed, he works for us now.
作为我们的头号♥种子选手 他现在为我们工作
You don't just punch out our best guy and walk away.
你不可能打了最厉害的人以后全身而退
Not when there's more money to be made.
特别是当你留下来我们就能赚更多钱的时候
You think you can make me fight for you?
你觉得你可以逼我为你们卖♥♥命吗
You only find out if you don't.
试试不就知道了
Then you know what?
那好
I want to talk to this gentleman that you answer to.
我想跟你上家直接对话
And I want world peace.
我还想让世界和平呢
Look, take my advice.
听我一句劝
Let Joe here escort you safely back to your hotel.
让Joe送你回酒店
Let your beautiful- whatever she is-
然后让这位美丽的 不管她是什么身份
ice your wounds.
帮你冰敷伤口
In about a day or two, we'll come and get you for your next fight.
一两天以后我们会来接你去打比赛
Get him out of here, Joe.
Joe 把他带走
Let's go.
走吧
I vouched for you.
是我为你担♥保♥的
So it's my ass in the sling, you understand?
所以你连累的是我 你懂吗
We didn't mean to get you in trouble.
我们不想给你带来麻烦的
Yet here I am.
但你们还是连累我了
So you're going to do exactly what Nick says.
所以你要照Nick说的做
Now the people that are running things, they don't play.
现在管理层的人都不会亲自动手
And I got enough strikes against me as it is.
我已经受够了
You got an itch, Joe? What?
你会皮肤瘙痒吗 Joe 你在说什么
The cortisone.
可的松
If it wasn't injected, it could have been topical.
如果不是注射的 可能是用于涂抹局部
Like the pine oil, they're both common ingredients
就像松树油 他们都一样常被用于
in lotions used to treat skin ailments.
治疗皮肤疾病
What the hell is she talking about?
她在说什么
She's talking about your rash.
她在说你的疹子
Psoriasis?
你有牛皮癣吗
Eczema. Which is none of your concern. Let's go.
不是 这是湿疹 而且不关你事 走就是了
Whoa, whoa, hey, whoa, where we going to go, Joe?
Joe 我们要去哪
We going back to our hotel or mile marker 15?
是回酒店还是去第十五号♥英里标记处
Where we found Billie Morgan and Mason Roberts. You remember them.
就是我们找到Billie和Mason的地方 你还记得他们吧
Who are you people?
你们是谁
I'm with the FBI, Joe.
我是FBI Joe
Look, I don't have my badge, I don't have my gun.
我没有带着枪和徽章
But you'd be wise to believe me. Now you have a choice.
但你最好相信我 你还有选择
What kind of choice do I have?
我有什么选择
To be the man that you were before you threw your first fight.
成为故意输掉比赛之前的那个你
Or you wind up dead like the rest of these guys.
或者像这两个人一样死去
You were the real deal. You were strong and fast.
你是真的有实力 你又快又强
Everybody wanted to fight like you.
每个人都想像你一样打拳击
There was so much money,
这一行赚钱多
easy money.
而且来钱容易
I thought I could handle it.
我以为我能掌握住
He was going to get me another shot at the title.
他打算再给我一次夺冠的机会
Who?
谁
Nick's father, Sweet Pete.
Nick的父亲Sweet Pete
And he's owned me ever since.
我从那时起就为他工作了
Made me throw more fights.
他让我故意输掉更多比赛
Made you kill Mason Roberts?
也逼你杀掉Mason Roberts吗
I didn't kill anybody.
我没有杀人
I just buried them.
我只是埋了他们
For Pete?
为Pete吗
And when Billie Morgan won her bet, you buried her, too.
Billie Morgan赢钱的时候 你也把她埋了
She was a sweet kid.
她是一个好孩子
Just looking for a way out.
只是在寻找出路
I begged Pete to let her be.
我求Pete放过她
He killed her.
但他还是杀了她
Might as well have done it myself.
早知道这样还不如我自己动手
I brought her in here.
是我把她带来的
I knew what kind of punk she'd be dealing with.
我知道她在跟什么样的混♥蛋♥打交道
Bad enough you're under Sweet Pete's thumb, but
你在Pete手下做事已经够糟了
now you're under his son's, too?
现在你还为他儿子卖♥♥命
That's what happens when your luck turns in this town.
这就是在这里运气变差的下场
You keep hoping it's going to turn around again.
你会一直奢望你的运气变好
Hoping you're going to get back to even.
希望你能得到公平
But you never do.
但你永远也不会
Write your own story now, Joe.
走自己的路吧 Joe
You can make Nick, Sweet Pete, all his friends just disappear.
你可以把Nick和Sweet Pete他们抛在脑后
The way they did to Billie and Roberts.
忘记他们对Billie和Mason干的事
Vegas authorities have arrested Nick Arno,
拉斯维加斯警方已经逮捕了Nick Arno
along with his father, Tangier's casino gaming executive
和他的父亲 Tangier赌场的博♥彩♥执行人
Peter Arno, otherwise known as Sweet Pete,
Pete Arno 也叫Sweet Pete
in connection with the murder five years ago
与五年前谋杀
of federal prosecutor Mason Roberts, among others.
联邦检察官Mason Roberts等人有关
"Among others"?
等人?
Is that what Billie Morgan is to these people, "others"?
Billie Morgan对他们来说无关紧要吗
It's day one, Bones.
这才是立案的第一天 Bones
Relax.
别太在意
But you know what, I mean, Billie...
但是Billie...
Billie's going to have her story told.
她的故事总有一天会被人知道的
It's just a matter of time.
只是时间问题
So what was the second reason?
所以第二个原因是什么
What?
什么
You never told me the second reason why you bet on me.
你还没有告诉我你押我赢的第二个原因
Yeah, it was... silly.
很傻的
Aww, come on, you know, try me.
你不告诉我 我怎么知道傻不傻
Beginner's luck.
新手运气
I haven't lost at anything since I've been here, so...
自从我到这里以后还没输过 所以...
well, I...
所以我...
I figured if I bet on you then...
我觉得如果我押你赢的话...
I couldn't lose.
我就不会输
Sounds silly, right?
听起来很傻吧
Sounds familiar.
听起来跟我当初很像
Thanks.
谢谢
You're welcome.
没事
You ready? Yeah, let's go.
你准备好了吗 我们走吧
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表