Agent Booth and Dr. Brennan are not you and Dr. Hodgins.
Booth探员和Dr. Brennan可不是你跟Dr. Hodgins
I stand by my diagnosis. You stand by the F.B.I.
我坚持我的判断 你明明是向着FBI的
Your first priority is to get agents back into the field...
你的首要任务是让探员重新回到岗位上
solving murders.
让他们解决案子
Your romanticism is endearing, but as the bard says...
你的浪漫主义很动人 但就像吟游诗人说的
" Lovers and madmen have such seething brains"
"情人和疯子的头脑都是头脑发热
"such shaping fantasies..."
想入非非
"that apprehend more than cool reason ever comprehends. "
所以能窥见冷静的理智所永不能明察的东西"
He also says, "Journeys end in lovers meeting...
他还说过 "漂泊止于爱人的相遇
"every wise man's son doth know. "
这是人人都懂的道理"
Excellent. You betcha, Monty.
很棒 当然了 蒙提
You are good.
你挺厉害的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表