你需要什么
George Clooney naked on a white sand beach.
乔治·克鲁尼在白色沙滩上裸体
But I can give you faces after the skulls are reconstructed.
不过在头骨完成重建后我可以给你一张脸
Zack will start on them right away.
Zack会马上开始
After you've stripped any tissue, I'd like to reassemble the victim and the fetus.
在你移除所有组织后 我想要重组受害人和胎儿的骸骨
Sounds like fun. Let's do it.
听起来很有趣 那就开始吧
It was male.
它是男性
"He'' Not "it'', Bones.
是"他"而不是"它" Bones
I'm gonna go talk to his girlfriend. No mistakes on this one.
我要去和他女朋友谈谈 这次不会再有失误了
He always was a little touchy.
他总是有点敏感
Yeah.
是的
I- I didn't know Kyle then.
我 我当时不认识Kyle
We started going out after his wife went missing.
在他妻子失踪后我们才开始约会
Did he ever mention the night she disappeared?
他有提过她失踪那晚的事吗
Of course. I mean, it was terrible for him.
当然 那对他来说太可怕了
I just tried to support him and help him get past it.
我只是想支持他并且帮助他度过难关
He looks like he had a lot of people to help him.
看起来有很多人在帮他
I mean, he looked really, really broken up.
我是说 他看起来真的非常 非常的伤心
I know he dated other women.
我知道他在和其他女人约会
But he is not who you think he is.
他不是你认为的那种人
Nah, of course not.
不 当然不
Oh, my God. Agent Booth, is that necessary?
我的天 Booth探员 这真的有必要吗
Just trying to help her remember. He would never do this.
只是想帮她记起来 他绝对不会这样做的
He could never do this! He hit you when he was leaving, didn't he?
他永远也做不出这种事 他在逃跑的时候打了你 不是吗
That is because I wanted to go with him.
那是因为我想跟他一起走
A- And he knew everyone would be after him. He was just trying to protect me.
他知道所有人都会追击他 他只是想保护我
Yeah, he's a real prince.
是啊 他真的是个王子呢
If he contacts you, call.
如果他联♥系♥你了 打电♥话♥给我们
Otherwise, you're looking at obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting...
否则 你就是在向妨碍司法公正 伙同作案看齐
and I'm sure we could find a few other charges...
我相信我们还能找到其他一些指控
to make it worth the money you're paying your lawyer.
让你付给律师的钱花得物有所值
There's another gash on the 2nd rib, right side...
在第二根肋骨上有另一道裂缝 右边
approximately 45 degrees, left to right.
大约45度 从左到右
Why didn't he divorce her? Why did they get married in the first place?
为什么他不跟她离婚 为什么他们一开始要结婚
It's an antiquated ritual.
这是一个古老的仪式
Carlie Richardson believed in it, trusted her husband, and look what happened.
Carlie Richardson相信它 她信任她的丈夫 看看发生了什么
So this is marriage's fault?
所以这是婚姻的错了
Committing yourself to one person isn't in the interest of the species.
把自己托付给另一个人并不符合物种的利益
I mean, you have multiple partners.
我的意思是 你有多个性♥伴♥侣♥
Don't say it like that. I date.
不要那样说 我是在约会
The notion of a committed relationship, it's fantasy.
承诺关系的概念 是一种幻想
Look at Booth. Fighting with his ex. His son caught in the middle.
看看Booth 和他的前任争吵 他的儿子左右为难
We make our lives out of chaos and hope...
我们用混乱和希望构建我们的生活
and love.
还有爱
Someday you'll meet somebody.
有一天你会遇到一个人
I don't need anything more than I have now.
我很满足现在拥有的
Talk about a fantasy.
说到幻想
The skulls are in multiple pieces, but the damage is from debris in the water.
头骨碎成了很多片 不过损伤都是来自水中的碎片
Then let's start on the stab wounds.
那我们从刺伤开始吧
I'd like you to confirm the type of knife used in each of these.
我想要你确认每道伤口所使用的刀的类型
These all appear to be from the knife
这些所有似乎都是来自于
that was missing from the set taken from Richardson's.
Richardson家刀架上失踪的那把刀
Appear? No conclusions without corroboration.
似乎 没有确证就不要下结论
But Dr. Saroyan seems certain that Richardson-
可是Dr. Saroyan好像很确定是Richardson
Seems? You're my grad student. You work for me.
好像 你是我的研究生 你为我工作
Remember, Doc. We're building a case here, not getting our rocks off on research.
记住 博士 我们是要立案 而不是在做研究
Rocks and sediment are Hodgins's specialty.
岩石和沉积物是Hodgins的专长
You're serious?
你是认真的吗
Okay.
好吧
Brought your hand back. I found organic material under the fingernails.
把你的手拿回去吧 我在指甲下发现了有机物
Should match Richardson. And I found something else I'd like you to look at.
应该和Richardson吻合 我还发现了一些东西想让你看一下
It's here in the lung. It's a locket.
它在肺里 是一个小盒式吊坠
It must've been around her neck...
它一定是挂在她脖子上
and melted into the lung during putrefaction.
在腐烂的期间融化到肺里了
Before I remove it, I wanted to see...
在我移♥动♥它之前 我想要看一下
if any of your cyborgs could do anything with the photo paper.
你的机器是否可以利用这个照片做点什么
There's not enough left. It's liquefied.
剩下的不够多 它已经液化了
It's probably just another picture of the lovebirds anyway.
反正可能只是这对爱侣的另一张照片罢了
Oh, what's this?
这是什么
Oh, no. Who's Kenny?
不好 谁是Kenny
I don't know. I don't want to know. I just want it to be Richardson.
我不知道 我也不想知道 我只希望它是Richardson
That's right, because of the drinking and the poker.
没错 因为你要喝酒和玩扑克牌
Yeah, I know there's a lot of animals at the zoo.
是的 我知道动物园里有很多动物
The monkeys - The monkeys are Daddy's favorite.
这些猴子...爸爸最喜欢猴子了
Did you see- They're just like people.
你有看到吗 他们就像人一样
Actually, 3 million base pairs of the genome...
事实上 300万个碱基对的基因组
differ in protein encoding and other functional areas.
在蛋白质编码和其他功能领域有所不同
What? Genetic differences between chimps and humans.
什么 黑猩猩和人类基因上的差异
I'm talking to a 4- year- old, Bones.
Bones 我是在跟一个4岁的孩子讲话
Oh. Yeah.
是的
You're spending a lot of time with Drew, huh? Oh, that's great.
你花了很多时间和Drew在一起 对吧 那很好
Okay, you gotta go eat. Okay, go eat. Make sure- Okay, I love-
你得吃饭了 好吧 去吃饭 向我保证 好 我爱你
Yeah. New boyfriend spending a lot of time with your son?
好吧 新男友花了很多时间陪你的儿子
Yeah.
对
So you got any new information for me, Bones?
所以你有给我带来什么新的信息吗 Bones
I'm sorry. Ah, there's no need.
我很抱歉 不需要
It must be hard not being able to see him when you want to.
你想见他时却见不到 这一定很难受
See, this is information that I already know, Bones.
Bones 这是我已经知道的信息
Why don't you- Let's say we just discuss the case, hmm?
为什么你不...比如说我们只讨论这个案子
Sure. Mm hmm.
当然 嗯
You know, I'm his father. You know, Parker knows that.
我是他的父亲 Parker知道的
I mean, that- that's what's important, not some stupid trip to the zoo.
这才是最重要的 而不是什么去动物园的愚蠢之旅
No, absolutely. Right.
当然不是 没错
Yeah. Done.
对 到此为止
Of course. Boom.
当然 没了
We found this in her lung.
我们从她的肺里发现了这个
What?
什么
Her lung? It was enveloped during decomp.
她的肺? 在腐烂的时候被包裹进去的
"Kenny''? Any reference to a Kenny in the case file?
"Kenny"? 在案件档案里有哪里提到Kenny吗
No, but whoever Kenny is liked her enough to get her a locket.
没有 但无论Kenny是谁 喜欢她喜欢到送给她盒式吊坠
Maybe Kyle wasn't the only one who was cheating.
也许Kyle不是夫妻里唯一一个出轨的
Opens up a lot of possibilities. Yeah.
产生了很多种可能性 没错
What do you say we just go talk to Carlie's friends
我们去找Carlie的朋友们谈一下
and see if they know who Kenny is?
看他们是否知道Kenny是谁 你觉得如何
The 4 of us got so close being in the same Lamaze class.
我们四个人在同一个心理助产课上变得很亲近
Losing Carlie was like losing a sister.
失去Carlie就像失去一个很好的姐妹
It was her idea to start this baby group.
是她提议组建这个宝宝小组
We all felt so connected.
我们都感到和肚子里的孩子有羁绊
Feeling someone growing inside, waiting to meet them.
能感觉到有人在身体里成长 等待着和他们见面
Do you have kids? He does.
你有孩子吗 他有
They make you feel whole.
他们使你感到完整
It's just a release of serotonin necessary for the survival of the species.
这只是一种对物种生存所必需的血清素的释放
Huh? Never mind. Um, we found this locket on Carlie's remains.
什么 没什么 我们在Carlie的遗体上发现了这个吊坠盒
It says, uh, "I love you, Kenny.'' Did she ever mention a Kenny?
上面说 "我爱你 Kenny"她有提到过一个Kenny吗
Yes. She talked about Kenny all the time.
是的 她总是说起Kenny
He was never mentioned in the police report. Kenny was her dog.
他在警方的报告里从来没被提到过 Kenny是她的狗
Her dog?
她的狗?
Kyle bought her the dog when things were better between them.
当他们的关系还可以的时候Kyle给她买♥♥了这只狗
She loved that dog.
她爱那只狗
There used to be a picture of them in there.
以前在这里有一张他们的照片
Well, where is her dog now?
她的狗现在在哪里
It died. Mary took care of it.
它死了 Mary处理了它
I'm a vet. They brought it in a few months before Carlie disappeared.
我是一名兽医 在Carlie失踪前几个月他们带它来找我
Kyle said he backed over it accidentally.
Kyle说他倒车的时候不小心压到了它
Carlie always felt he did it on purpose.
Carlie一直觉得他是故意那样做的
He was a real piece of work when he got mad.
他生气的时候 真的是个极品
A dead dog. Excellent.
一只死了的狗 太好了
So we're back to one suspect: Richardson.
所以我们又回到了唯一的嫌疑人Richardson
I like this. Good work.
我喜欢这个 做得好
Do you want children? What?
你想要孩子吗 什么
Children?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表