An open mind to what? All those soccer balls to the head?
对什么保持思维开阔 足球砸到头上那个说辞吗
I'm just not sold on the whole domestic abuse thing.
我只是不太相信他会家暴
All right? A scrawny guy like that.
这样一个骨瘦如柴的人不太可能
Rage has nothing to do with size.
怒气与体格无关
I know that, Bones, all right?
我知道 Bones 好吗
You know that I know that... It's just,
我知道 只是
I looked into the guy's eyes,
我看着他的时候
... and I I just didn't see it. What about the breast implants?
就是看不出他是这样的人 那丰胸手术的事呢
You know, if she'd gotten them, they would have been in part of her remains.
如果她做了手术 我们会在遗骸里发现的
Yeah, well, then the money had to be for something else,
那她拿钱肯定有别的用途
and, hopefully, this guy will be able to tell us what it was.
希望这个人可以告诉我们那笔钱的用途到底是什么
There's our loan shark; let's go.
放高♥利♥贷♥的人在那儿 走吧
Okay. Just, uh, give me a moment here.
等我一下
Oh, my god...
天啊
I completely forgot.
我都忘了
You can't be here, Booth. You're a degenerate gambler.
你不能在这里 Booth 你是一个堕落的赌徒
Former gambler, okay? Not degenerate. I've been through the program, okay?
我曾经是赌徒 不是堕落的赌徒 还有 我已经戒赌 好吗
And you know what, he's on the move, come on.
而且我们的人就要走了 快点
What if you get a sudden urge to gamble while you're here?
万一你在这里突然想赌呢
I mean, it's like sending an alcoholic to a distillery.
这就好像送一个酒鬼去酿酒厂一样
Do you need to sit down? No, I'm fine.
你要坐下吗 不用了 我没事
It's just, you know, it's the sound of the winning.
只是赌赢的声音有点扰人
It'll, it'll pass. What, the sound, or the winning?
没关系了 它会过去的 什么会过去 声音还是赌赢
It just kind of reminds me of the first time.
让我想起了我第一次赌博
I walked in to the Desert Inn with 35 bucks in my pocket,
我走进沙漠旅馆 兜里只有三十五块
and I walked out with a cool ten grand.
走出来时就变成了一万块
The next night I lost everything.
第二天晚上我就输得什么都不剩了
Tapped out my ATM trying to get it back.
我拼命拍打ATM机 希望它能把我的钱吐出来
What's that game called again? Craps.
那个游戏叫什么 该死
What's the matter now? No, it's the game.
现在又怎么了 没有 是那个游戏
It's called "craps. " You know, hey, this used to be my game, Bones.
它就叫"该死" 我以前很擅长这款游戏 Bones
Roll them bones, chuck the dice, 7- 11.
滚动转盘 拨动骰子 7-11
那就是"该死"
And he's going for the bar.
他现在要去吧台了
Okay, you stay here. I know how to talk to these guys.
你呆在这里 好吗 我知道怎么和这种人谈话
Whoa, talk? You can barely breathe.
你能和他谈话吗 你现在都喘不上气
I'm fine, just trust me. All right?
相信我 我现在很好
Wait here.
在这里等我
And do what, exactly?
我在这里干什么呢
You're an anthropologist. Observe the culture.
你是一个人类学家 那就观察这里的人吧
Lou Mackey, don't I owe you money?
Lou Mackey 我不是欠你钱吗
I'm afraid you have me confused with someone else.
你认错人了
I don't think I do. Uh...
我并不这么认为
My buddy, uh, Don Morgan, he introduced us?
我的朋友 Don Morgan 是他把我介绍给你的
30, scrawny guy, broken thumb.
三十岁 瘦瘦的 拇指断了
Do I need to call security?
我需要叫保安吗
Yeah, you know, that's a great idea.
这是个好主意
Maybe you can tell all of us what you did to Don,
也许你能告诉我们你对Don做了什么
and just maybe how his wife ended up dead.
或许还能告诉我他的妻子是怎么死的
I don't know anything about any wife.
我不知道关于什么妻子的任何事
Come on, Lou, don't make me work so hard here.
Lou 不要让我难办
Look, the guy owed me money. He neglected to pay.
这个人欠我钱 他拒绝还钱
And then he fell off of a ladder.
然后他从梯子上摔了下来
It's instant karma.
这就是报应
Instant karma, that's going to get you every time, isn't it?
是啊 做坏事是一定会有报应的对吧
What about, uh, Billie Morgan?
那Billie Morgan呢
She have instant karma, too?
她也遭报应了吗
She's attractive.
她很有魅力
I didn't even know he was married.
我都不知道他结婚了
How about the name Mason Roberts, huh?
那Mason Roberts这个名字呢
I'm sure that rings a bell.
你总会有印象吧
Whispers on the strip is that you finally found him.
听说你终于找到了他
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Now leave me alone.
现在让我自己呆着吧
If you know more than what you're saying, I'm going to find out, eventually.
如果你知情不报 我会发现的
Do I look worried?
我看上去像是很担心的样子吗
I'm a businessman.
我是一个商人
What are you harassing me for?
我不知道你为什么找上我
Ah, you know, it's just something I have about bullies.
只是我对恶霸有一些偏见
Thanks for the drink.
谢谢你请的酒
19's a winner. Yes!
19号♥桌赢了 太好了
Uh, hey, Bones.
呃 Bones
Oh, Booth, have you ever played this game before?
Booth 你之前玩过这个游戏吗
It's basic math. You just count the cards
这就是纯粹的数学 你数一下牌
and then you know what the dealer has left.
然后就能知道庄家手里还剩什么牌了
是的 真不错
The most common card is a ten because of the face cards.
最常出现的牌是十 因为人头牌(JQK)
So if you just always assume that the down card is a ten...
所以你只要一直假设倒扣的纸牌是十就行了
I'm sorry, I'm afraid you're going to have to...
抱歉 恐怕你必须...
We were just about to leave.
我们正要离开
Thanks. Come on. What, I was just getting good.
谢谢 现在走吧 我才刚刚熟练一点
Good at cheating, that's what counting cards is.
数牌就是擅长作弊
No, it's not cheating; it's strategy.
这不是作弊 这是策略
Not to them, it's not. Well, what is the fun in that?
对他们来说就不是 如果是 不这样玩还有什么好玩的呢
I mean, the odds are completely skewed in the dealer's favor.
庄家赢的几率真的很大
Right, now do you see the attraction?
好 所以现在你知道赌博吸引人的地方了吗
Plus, now the man on my right is going to win the next hand,
而且我右手边的这个人下把会赢
if he doesn't hit on an eight...
如果他摇出来的点数不是八的话
Agealea consina. Gesundheit.
Aegialia concinna(拉丁学名) 为你的健康干杯
Also known as scarab beetles.
也叫金龟子
They came from the soil around Billie Morgan.
它们来自Billie Morgan尸体周围的土壤
These adults feed on putrefied organic matter,
成虫摄食腐烂的有机物
or in this case, Billie.
也就是Billie
As a result, they suffered unusually short lifespans.
因此它们的寿命异常短暂
From ingesting Billie's flesh?
因为它们吸收了Billie吗
More likely the powerful glucocorticoid in her system.
更可能是因为她身体里的高水平皮质激素
I've yet to isolate which one specifically.
我还没分离出特定的种类
Be sure to notify Dr. Brennan when you do.
找到了通知Dr. Brennan
Any specifics on the bat used to kill Roberts yet, Zack?
用来杀死Roberts的球棒有什么进展吗 Zack
Here's a replica.
这是一个复♥制♥品
Cincinnati Slugger with a three- inch diameter weighing about 27 ounces.
约重27盎司 直径为三英尺的辛辛那提重击手球棒
You'd think the mob would come up with less clichéd ways to whack people.
还以为黑帮会用不那么老派的做法来打人呢
But there's something else.
不过还有些别的事
Staining in Robert's cranium indicates seepage to the cervical spine.
Robert的头盖骨上的印子说明有血液渗出至颈椎处
So somehow, blood from his head got down to his neck.
也就是说 他头部的血液不知怎么到了他的颈部
Vertebrae C- 7- are those cut marks?
C7颈椎上有切割痕迹
So his throat was cut, too.
他的喉咙也被割开了
Per my scarab beetles, did you find a specific cause of death on Billie Morgan yet?
根据我的金龟子 你有没有找到Billie Morgan的具体死因
She displays a hemothorax in her left lung.
她的左肺有积血
Caused by a left- sided rib fracture.
原因是左肋骨骨折
A broken rib punctures a lung causing massive internal bleeding?
断裂的肋骨刺穿了肺导致大量内出血吗
And between her preexisting injuries and the new ones,
而且她的旧伤和新伤说明
the poor girl never had a chance to heal.
这个可怜的女孩甚至没有机会愈合
Oh, won't Dr. Brennan love to hear that.
Dr. Brennan听到这个消息一定会很振奋
Take a closer look at the stress markers to his sternum, Zachary.
凑近点看他胸骨上的擦痕 Zachary
Strike you as unusual?
你有没有觉得不正常
Well, they do seem more the result of repetitive medium impact
他们看起来更像是反复击打产生的结果
manual blows than the single high impact from a bat.
是被手打而不是被一个球棍进行单次打击
This husband could really dish it out. Maybe she dished it back.
这个丈夫真的有可能对她大打出手 可能她也反击了
These hairline fractures on her knuckles.
她指关节上的细小骨折
是防御伤 等一下
Let me zoom in.
帮我放大一点
Repetitive manual blows, fractured knuckles.
反复被手击打 指关节骨折
The glucocorticoid that killed your bugs, Hodges,
还有害死了你的虫子的皮质激素 Hodges
她会不会是用可的松来治疗伤处
Yeah, it's certainly possible.
当然有这个可能
What are you thinking, Dr. Brennan?
你有什么想法 Dr. Brennan
I'm thinking that Billie Morgan could have been a boxer.
我觉得Billie Morgan可能是拳击手
What do you mean, like a real boxer in a ring?
你是说一个真正的拳击手吗
But wouldn't boxing gloves prevent injuries like these?
拳击手套不是能起保护作用吗
Unless she wasn't wearing gloves.
除非她没戴手套
Well, what boxer does that?
什么样的拳击手会这样对自己
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表