I'm fine, Booth.
我很好 Booth
I'm sitting here, thinking about it and...
我只是坐在这思考...
I'm fine.
我没事
Okay.
好吧
What I'm getting from you here, Bones, is that you're fine.
我也觉得你还好
He murdered Sarah.
他杀了Sarah
He was about to murder Helen.
他差点杀了Helen
Why should I feel upset about shooting him?
为什么我会对杀了他感到难过
You know, I mean, if I was going to be upset, which I'm not,
如果我要难过 其实我不难过
it would be because Epps thinks he beat us, so...
也应该是因为Epps认为他打败了我们
He didn't. I know.
他没有打败我们 我知道
You're upset because you think he beat us.
你难过是因为你自己觉得他赢了
And you know what?
而且你知道吗
He did.
他确实是
Beat us?
打败了我们吗
Yeah.
对
You just said that he didn't.
你刚刚还说他没有
Well, I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
What, in the last 3 seconds?
就在刚刚的三秒吗
You know, you're afraid that Epps turned you into him,
你害怕Epps把你变成他
into a killer.
变成一个杀手
You have to come to grips with the fact that you killed
你总有一天得面对
another human being.
你杀了人这个事实
Because when you kill someone...
因为你杀了人以后
you know, there's a cost.
总会有一些代价的
A steep cost.
很大的代价
I know; I've done it.
我了解的 因为我杀过人
I did the right thing.
但我做的事情是对的
I know.
我知道
I was there.
我也在那里
Look what I did.
看看我都做了什么
It doesn't matter.
没关系的
It does. It matters.
有关系
Got something for you.
我给你带了点东西
A bottle of hard liquor?
一瓶烈酒吗
The next best thing.
仅次于烈酒的好东西
Meet... Jasper.
来见见 Jasper
You're going to be okay.
你会好起来的
Yeah?
是吗
Definitely.
肯定的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表