she is due as a friend of this country.
因为她是这个国家的朋友
I know how to question the witness.
我知道怎么询问目击者
I am here at the request of the Colombian ambassador,
我是受哥伦比亚大使
Judge Ramos and the State Department.
Ramos法官和国♥务♥院♥之托来陪同的
That's disingenuous.
这不可能
What are the chances that all 3 would ask you separately?
这三方怎么可能分别请你陪同
Why are you being so confrontational?
你为什么要抬杠
You're used to people deferring to you because of your size.
你习惯于人们因为你的身材而服从于你
It's a normal response that you take advantage of.
你却利用人们这种心理占便宜
I don't like it. Here we go.
我不喜欢你这种态度 得
See, even you don't want to say anything
你看 即使是你也不会说
to hurt his tiny feelings.
伤害他小感受的话
I don't mean that your feelings are tiny.
我不是说你的感受很小
I mean that you have feelings about being tiny.
我是说你关于身材矮小的感受
The ramifications and repercussions
你们拒绝合作
of impeded access will comprise
将会对你方与我方的
accommodative responses detrimental
共同努力
to your unabated participation in our shared endeavors.
造成有害的后果和影响
That's State Department speak. "We don't do it his way, we'll get fired."
这是国♥务♥院♥的说法 我们不按他说的做 就会被开除
See? If a regular- sized person tried to intimidate you,
你看 如果一个正常身高的人试图恐吓你
you'd threaten to kick him through the window,
你会威胁说要把他扔出窗户
but because in his case it's an actual physical possibility...
但是因为他这个情况你这么说真的有可能实现...
Let's just question the judge. Thank you. You're welcome.
我们还是先给法官做笔录吧 谢谢合作 不客气
That was a nice moment, you know? Me translating for you.
刚才感觉不错吧 我还能给你做翻译
I was speaking with Father Ruiz when the bomb went off.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时我在和Ruiz神父聊天
I believe his body protected me from the blast.
我想是他的身体在爆♥炸♥时保护了我
I was barely touched.
我几乎没受伤
Father Ruiz was a very close friend of ours.
Ruiz神父是我们很好的朋友
Did you see this woman at the hospitality suite
爆♥炸♥发生时
at the time of the explosion?
你在酒店套房♥看到这个女人了吗
No. You sure?
没有 你确定吗
She wasn't serving drinks, anything like that?
她没在端酒吗
The service staff were all from the embassy.
服务生都是大使♥馆♥安排的
Who is she? She may have been the bomber.
她是谁 她可能是爆♥炸♥犯
Mr. Radziwill?
Mr. Radziwill
The State Department recognizes Judge Ramos
国♥务♥院♥认为Ramos法官
as a great friend to this country
是我国的重要盟友
and has charged me with keeping her apprised of this investigation.
并要求我告知关于此次调查的一切事宜
Did you or anyone receive any threats
在大会之前你和使♥馆♥的其他人
at the embassy before the conference?
有收到过任何威胁吗
We are always receiving threats.
我们一直在收到威胁
It's a fact of life for us.
已经是我们生活里的常态了
The government provides my wife and our family with bodyguards.
政♥府♥为我太太和我的家人提供保镖
We have lost loved ones in the past.
我们曾失去过家人
A daughter 8 years ago.
八年前我们失去了女儿
Our condolences.
我们深表同情
Do you believe this woman to be connected to the cartels?
你们认为这个女人与贩毒集团有关联吗
We haven't identified her yet.
我们还没能确认她的身份
Perhaps, Judge Ramos, your friends
Ramos法官 也许您在
in Colombian law enforcement could be of help.
哥伦比亚执法部门的朋友能提供一些帮助
Yes, of course.
好的 没问题
Anything to aid the investigation.
只要对调查有益
Thank you, Judge Ramos. That's all for now.
谢谢您 Ramos 法官 先到这吧
Hey, can you upload the pictures from this camera?
嘿 你能上传这个相机里的照片吗
Am I going to regret it?
我会后悔吗
What kind of guy do you think I am?
你把我想成什么人了
It's just that men sometimes think things are funny
有时候男人们觉得好笑的事情
that women merely find gross.
女人只是觉得恶心
They're pictures of the hotel room.
是酒店房♥间的照片啦
I went there to collect some samples.
我去采集样品
See? The heat blast deposited
看到了吗 热浪使得
the 1st layer of residue
残渣沉积在墙壁表层
on the walls: hydrocarbons.
成分是碳氢化合物
The 1st layer? Yep. Layer 2
表层吗 是啊 下面的一层
I had to use an electron- capture detector to identify.
我不得不用电子俘获检测器来确认
It was toluene and benzene; oxidized paint
成分是甲苯和苯 氧化漆
which just exploded from the cans.
是油漆罐爆♥炸♥产生的
The explosion was a 2- parter?
是两种爆♥炸♥吗
More accurately, a fire then an explosion.
准确来说 是先着火然后爆♥炸♥
But get this: I found a patch of wall
但是看这个 我找到了一块
with only oxidized paint on it.
只有氧化漆的墙面
Basically, a shadow.
是个影子的形状
See, something was between the wall and the fire,
你看 着火时这里有些东西
then was gone when the explosion occurred.
但是爆♥炸♥发生时就不在了
Think you can figure out what it was?
你能判断它是什么吗
I can try.
我尽量
Cool.
好的
I also found these blobs of melted something.
我还找到了一团融化的东西
Yeah, not my department.
嗯 那不归我管
You're just trying to prolong this conversation.
你现在只是在试图多说两句话了
What do you want to know? Everything.
你想知道什么 一切
The explosion shifted the placement of the teeth
爆♥炸♥使牙齿移位到
in the maxilla and mandible.
上下颌骨里了
I've repositioned them so that we can match the dentals.
我重置了他们的位置这样就可以和牙齿记录匹配了
The computer is looking now.
计算机正在查找
Why do you suddenly want to know everything?
你为什么突然想知道一切了
I think there's a tendency here for each of us to work too independently.
我认为我们现在有种各干各的倾向
My closest acquaintance outside work
我在工作之外的最熟的人
is a woman I know who's a performance artist.
是一个行为艺术家
Last month, she enclosed herself in a plastic box with 6 rabbits.
上个月她把自己和六只兔子关在一个塑料箱子里了
It went over quite well.
进展的很顺利
Perhaps you've heard of her?
也许你听说过她
Zack, when I said "everything," I meant just the case.
Zack 我说的一切 指的是案子
Lisa Winokur. Yeah, never heard of her.
Lisa Winokur 从没听过她
Me, neither.
我也是
Isn't she the rabbit woman?
她不是兔子女郎吗
No, Lisa Winokur's the woman in the chandelier.
不 Lisa Winokur是吊灯上的女人
Oh, good. I'll let Booth know you ID'd the victim.
哦好 我会告诉Booth你确认了死者身份
If you'd like to know anything else...
你如果想知道些别的
I think I'm up to speed for now, but thanks.
谢谢 我想我已经跟上进度了
I saw about the explosion on the news,
我在新闻里看到了这起爆♥炸♥
but Lisa wasn't supposed to be working at the hotel last night.
但昨晚Lisa没有排班
So I never thought she'd be one of the casualties.
所以我从没想过她可能是伤亡人员
How long had your daughter been working there?
您女儿在那里工作多久了
Off and on, a couple of years.
断断续续的有几年了
Waitressing when she needed money.
她在需要钱的时候就做做服务生
Tomorrow's her birthday.
明天是她生日
I ordered the cake.
我定了个蛋糕
I thought that she would spend the night out with friends,
我以为她和朋友玩通宵了
that's why she didn't come home.
所以才没回家
She spend many nights away from home?
她经常晚上不回家吗
My daughter was a very attractive young woman
我女儿是个和妈妈住一起的
living with her mother.
迷人女孩
She had boyfriends,
她有男朋友
and yeah, sometimes she didn't come home.
所以她偶尔不回家住
Did she have anyone special in her life lately?
最近她生活中有出现什么特别的人吗
Yeah, but I, I never met him.
有 不过我没见过他
I don't know his name.
我也不知道他的名字
Is there anything you can tell me about him?
您知道这人的任何信息吗
Uh... he was foreign.
呃 他是外国人
Puerto Rican maybe.
可能是波多黎各人
She called him "Señor Hot Stuff."
她叫他 靓仔先生
Maybe that was a joke.
可能是开玩笑吧
She said he was rich.
她说他很富有
Lisa was a really sweet girl.
Lisa是个很可爱的姑娘
The fire started approximately here.
火焰大概是从这里开始的
Which means that whatever cast your reverse shadow
也就是说形成影子的东西
was positioned here.
应该在这里
Well, what cast the shadow?
那 是什么的影子呢
Well, I manipulated the images you gave
为了确定轮廓
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表