Yes.
确定
Had to be a gas.
应该是气体
If it were a gas, I'd be in hospital with Cam.
如果是气体的话 我就和Cam一起住院了
No particles on her clothing.Zack, it had to be a gas!
在衣服上没有任何微粒 Zack 一定是气体
It wasn't!
不是
Are we having an argument?
我们是在吵架吗
Of course.- Why?
对啊 为啥
Because Cam's dying, and I should be with Angela.
因为Cam奄奄一息而且这个时间我应该和Angela约会的
And because there are no particles.
还有就是因为没有微粒
On the clothes. That's right.
在衣服上 对
What about the glass partsstill left in the head?
那么在头里的玻璃碎片上会不会有呢
Not angry at you anymore.
我不生你气了
Hey.
嘿
Welcome back.
欢迎醒来
Why can't I breathe?
我怎么无法呼吸
Your saw hit, um- some kind of poison, but-
你锯到了 呃 某种毒物 但是
you're gonna be all right.
你会好起来的
And Zack?
Zack呢
He's fine. Everyone's good.
他很好 其他人都没事
I'm- I'm so sorry.
我 我很抱歉
You know, that I put so much pressure on you to hurry into...
你看 是我给你施加了压力逼你去...
That's not your fault. Epps did this to me.
不是你的错 是Epps害我这样的
Your family's coming.
你的家人在路上了
Oh God.
哦 天啊
And I thought poison was my biggest problem.
我还以为我最大的担忧是中毒
You look exhausted.
你看着非常疲惫
What have we got?
我们现在进行如何
OK.
好吧
This is an X-ray of Caroline's head.
这是Caroline的头部X光片儿
These are shards of glass. Very fragile.
这些是玻璃碎渣 非常易碎
What was it?
这是什么
I think it was a glass capsule, filled with a poisonous powder.
我认为是玻璃胶囊 里面装满了有毒粉末
Epps inserted it after she was dead.
Epps在她死后放进去的
Probably up the nose.
可能是通过鼻腔
And when the saw blade hit it, it exploded.
当锯子的刀片碰到它 就会爆开
Hodgins tests some of the shards now.
Hodgins正在分♥析♥这些碎渣
He'll figure out what the poison is.
他会找出来是什么有毒物质的
If I were Epps, I would have made it something
如果我是Apps 我会用一些接触空气后
that changes composition after prolongued exposure to air.
不久就会改变成分的毒药
Let's hope he's not as smart as you.
咱们就希望他没你这么聪明吧
I'm gonna go sit with Cam for a while.
我要去陪Cam坐一会儿了
Brennan.
Brennan
So who did I get?
所以我这次伤到谁了
Epps.
Epps
If you're talking about the bulb in Caroline's head-
如果你说的是Caroline头里面的小球
we removed it.
我们拿出来了
How'd you get it in there without breaking it?
你是怎么做到放进去但没弄破它的
I saw the emergency vehicles.
我看到急救车了
I know I got someone.
我知道伤到谁了
They might not be dead yet, but they will be soon.
可能现在还没死 但是很快了
Sorry, you missed this time.
不好意思 这次你没伤到任何人
If you don't give me a hint to who it was,
如果你不告诉我是谁
then I can't give you the hint to save their life.
那我也没办法告诉你怎么拯救他们了
OK then. It was nice talking to you.
好吧 和你聊天很愉快
Wait. Wait.
等下 等下
Yes, Dr. Brennan?
什么事儿啊 Dr. Brennan
Dr. Saroyan.
是Dr. Saroyan
She tried to remove the bulb with forceps.
她试着用镊子取出玻璃小球
But it was too fragile.
但是它太脆弱了
It snapped.
竟然碎了
Yes, that's exactly what happened.
是的 就是这样的
Now will you tell me the poison?
现在你能告诉我是什么毒药了吗
The body knows what the head can't say.
脑袋说不了的身体都知道
Caroline's body or- your mother's body?
Caroline的身体还是 你母亲的身体呢
My mother?
我母亲
Yes, we have her in custody, didn't you know?
是的 她现在被拘留 你不知道吗
On what charges?
以什么名义?
What poison, Howard?
什么毒药 Howard
You had no right!
你们没有这种权利
My mother is not part of this!
我母亲跟这事没关系
You tell me about the poison,
你告诉我什么毒药
and I will tell you about your mother.
我就跟你说你母亲的事儿
You don't run the game. I run the game.
你不是游戏操纵者 我才是
Cellphone downtown. There's a team on its way.
市区内的手♥机♥ 已经有一队人马去了
He's already gone.
他已经离开了
Hey. Hodgins find the poison?
嘿 Hodgins知道什么毒药了吗
Not yet.
还没
How's Cam?
Cam怎么样了
Worse. She can't breathe on her own.
更糟了 她不能自主呼吸了
Bones, I really need you to find out what she inhaled.
Bones 我真的需要你找出来她吸入了什么
Epps called and left me a clue.
Epps给我打电♥话♥留了个线索
What is it?
是什么
He said, "The body knows what the head can't say. "
他说 脑袋不能说的身体都知道
Caroline's body.
Caroline的尸体
You think so?
你这么认为吗
Yes, you were right.
是的 你说的对
He was pretty upset when hefound out that we had his mother.
当他得知我们抓了他的母亲就很躁动了
I told you.
跟你说过
That's good. Make the bastard sweat.
很好 让这个混♥蛋♥好好紧张一下
He said we'd be sorry.
他说我们会后悔的
I'll call you as soon as we have something to go on.
我们有任何进展我都会告诉你
Bones
Bones
I'm coming with you, all right?
我和你一起 好吧
Come on. This is gonna take all of us.
走吧 这需要我们所有人都出力
OK, I'll drive.
好的 我来开车
I put too small a sample intothe photoelectric aerosol sensor,
如果放进光电烟雾检测仪里面的样本太小
and I'm about to lose the sampleand not get an accurate response.
我就会浪费掉这个样本并且得不到准确结果
I estimate that there's about1/10, 000 of a gram on this shard.
我估计在这个碎片上有万分之一克的毒药
We're not getting enough.
这些不够的
Not to mention the particlesthemselves are extremely small.
更别说这些微粒太小了
About 1.6 μm in diameter.
直径大概1.6微米
Hey. What's the poison?
嘿 是什么毒药啊
I don't know yet.
我还不知道呢
What do you know?
你知道啥
It's none of the common poisons.
不是任何♥平♥常的毒药
Arsenic, cyanide, mercuric chloride...
砷 氰化物 氯化汞...
Let's start by telling the hospital what it isn't then, OK?
咱可不可以先告诉医院不是啥 好吗
What was in Caroline Epps's hair?
在Caroline Epps的头发里是什么
The white powder? Just common plaster dust.
白色粉末吗 只是普通的石灰粉尘
There was also a very small amountof sodium hydrosulfide in her ear.
在她耳朵里还有少量的硫氢化钠
Put those 2 things together, what do we have?
这两样放一起 我们能知道什么
Dry walling and...
清水墙面以及...
Leather goods...
皮具...
Great. I'll look through the evidence,
很好 我去再检查一下证据
see if I can find those 2 things.
看我能不能找到这两种东西
Booth What?
Booth 怎么了
I'm sorry, man. Without more material it's just...
很抱歉 老兄 没有足够的物质真的就...
No, it's-
不 这是
You're both doing a great job.
你们俩做的已经很棒了
Now it's up to me to find Caroline Epps's body.
现在需要我来找到Caroline的尸体了
Booth? - What?
Booth 又怎么了
We've endowed Epps withintelligence he does not have.
我们把Epps想的过于聪明了
His clues are unsophisticated word games.
他的线索只不过是一些简单的文字游戏
Yeah?
是吗
"My name is Parker. Ask me how I can solve this case. "
我的名字叫Parker 来问我会如何破案
I already asked Parker.He doesn't know anything.
我已经问了Parker 他什么都不知道
It doesn't have to be your son.
也不一定必须是你儿子
It can be something else named Parker.
可能是任何其他叫Parker的
Something to do with leather goods or drywall.
和皮具以及清水墙有关的
Do a Boolean search.
做个布尔逻辑搜索
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表