Yes?
是我
I'm Dr. Brennan with the Jeffersonian Institute
我是Jeffersonian的Dr. Brennan
working in collaboration with the F.B.I.
和FBI合作办案
The F.B.I.? Is this to do with Larry?
FBI吗 这和Larry有关系吗
That would be your husband, Lawrence Seaver?
是您的丈夫 Lawrence Seaver吗
Raymond's father?
Raymond的父亲
He hasn't answered his cell phone in days.
他好几天都不接电♥话♥了
I've left so many messages.
我给他留了很多留言
Please come in.
请进
Meerkats form Ray, honey.
"猫鼬形成..." Ray 亲爱的
We have company.
有客人来了
Who's she?
她是谁
Did they find Daddy?
他们找到爸爸了吗
My name is Temperance, Ray.
我叫Temperance Ray
And I'm just here to ask a few questions.
我过来就是问几个问题的
Your husband's been missing since...
您丈夫失联是自从...
Thursday.
周四
We didn't think of him as missing.
我们没觉得他失踪了
He just left on his business trip
他就是出差了
like he does every week.
每周都是这样
But he never fails to at least call us back.
但是他至少最后会给我们回电♥话♥
That must've hurt.
那一定很疼吧
Not so much. I'm used to it.
也没有 我习惯了
Ray has brittle bone.
Ray有脆骨病
It's just a mild form, though, like Larry's.
只是轻型的 就像Larry的一样
You think I could sign your cast?
我能在你石膏上签名吗
Sure. I'll get a pen.
当然行 我去拿只笔
Mrs. Seaver, I need to borrow this photo.
Mrs. Seaver 我需要借用一下这个照片
Okay. Why?
好的 为什么
Well, we found a body.
哦 我们发现了一具尸体
Oh, God.
哦 天
Sorry I couldn't do more.
对不起我无能为力
Skullcap was falling apart faster
头骨瓦解得比我
than I could put a face on it.
在上面重组面部快了太多
I'm not sure we'd have a match either way with so little to work with.
我不确定我们在这么点儿证据面前能找到任何匹配
Okay, here we go. Got our guy.
好吧 来吧 我找到他了
What?
什么
Mother and her daughter up in Maryland.
母女两人在马里兰州
Dad missing since Thursday.
父亲自打周四失踪
Who's that?
这是谁啊
Mother and son down in Virginia.
母子二人住在弗吉尼亚州
Father missing since Thursday.
父亲自打周四失踪
Whoa. Mine's Lawrence Turner,
哇 我的叫Lawrence Turner
35, commercial electrician.
35岁 商业电工
Oh... And I've got Lawrence Seaver, 35.
哦... 我的这位叫Lawrence Seaver 35岁
my... Commercial electrician.
我的... 商业电工
God. I think old Larry's got 2 wives.
天 我觉得老兄Larry有两个老婆
More like 2 lives.
更像是两种生活
Just make sure Jenny takes her meds.
别忘了让Jenny吃药
And tell her Mommy will see her in the morning.
告诉她妈妈会在早晨来看她
Thanks, Betty.
谢谢 Betty
How old's your daughter?
你女儿多大了
6 and a half.
6岁半
She and Larry, they have a special bond.
她和Larry 他们有一种特殊的联♥系♥
Brittle bone.
脆骨病
You know about that?
你连这个都知道
She's type I like your husband?
她和你丈夫一样是初期吗
He's always felt so guilty about that.
他对此总觉得非常愧疚
He really dotes on her, on both of us.
他很宠爱她 可以说是宠爱我们
Mrs. Turner,
Mrs. Turner
your husband ever talk about any conflicts at work?
您丈夫是否有说过任何工作上的冲突吗
Never. Everyone loves Larry.
从没 所有人都喜欢Larry
He's fun, smart, hardworking.
他很有趣 聪明 勤奋
That's what keeps him out of town so much.
也正是如此他才老是不在城里
Yeah, about that
对 关于这个
I didn't realize
我从都不知道
electricians were called upon to be away from home so much.
电工能如此频繁地外出呢
There's just so much underbidding.
讨价还价的太多了
And it's not like we can get by on what I make.
而我挣的钱也不够我们一家用
As?
你是做
I teach. 8th- grade science.
我是老师 8年级科学课
Got it.
明白了
So he has to travel.
所以他必须得出差
Go where the money is.
去赚钱的地方
Not that he ever complains.
也不是说他从不抱怨
It makes coming home to us all the more sweeter, he says.
但是这让他感觉回到我们身边更加幸福 他说
Oh, God.! What are we gonna do?
哦天 我们要怎么办
Yes. Excuse me for one moment.
是的 失陪一会儿
I'm so sorry.
真的抱歉
These women have to know the truth about their husbands.
这些女人应该知道她们丈夫的真♥相♥
They could be in cahoots. Cahoots?
她们有可能相互勾结的 勾结
If they somehow found out that Larry was 2- timing them,
如果她们不知怎的发现了Larry是在她们中间周♥旋♥的话
they could both want him dead.
她们可能都想让他死
Okay, so what now?
好吧 现在怎么办
We ask them? No, no, no, no, no.
我们问她们吗 不 不 不 不 不
It's all taken care of.
已经安排好了
Mrs. Turner, could you please come with me?
Mrs. Turner 您能跟我走一趟吗
Right this way.
这边
Just wait here in the visitors' lounge.
请在访客休息室等一下
We won't be long.
我们不会用太久
Help yourself to a cup of coffee.
咖啡随便喝
Thank you.
谢谢
That's the interrogation room. Not tonight.
那是间审问室 今晚不是
Hmm, nice touch with the kitty posters.
嗯 猫咪的海报真妙
Who are you talking to?
你跟谁说话呢
That couple in there.
那边那一对儿
Agent Curry and Moran. They set up the room.
Curry探员和Moran探员 他们装扮的房♥间
I'll never drink F.B.I. coffee again.
我以后再也不喝FBI的咖啡了
Whenever you're ready, Charlie.
随时可以开始了 Charlie
You know, I almost married her, you know?
我差点就和她结婚了
Agent Curry?
和Curry探员吗
Rebecca. My ex.
Rebecca 我的前任
Oh. You can talk about her now.
哦 你现在可以说她了吗
Yeah, she got pregnant.
对 她怀孕了
I wanted to do the right thing,
我想做正确的事情
but, you know, she said no.
但是 你看 她拒绝了
You've told me this before.
你之前跟我说过了
Not that you've ever said why.
不过你从没说过为什么
Well, issues with my job.
考虑到我的工作
She wanted to start her own career.
她想要开创自己的职业生涯
She wanted to finish graduate school.
她想要读研
Alone with a baby?
自己一个人带着孩子吗
Logic.
很有逻辑
Right? You're applying logic?
是不是 你也在用逻辑思考
Do you still love her?
你还爱着她吗
Not... like I did. Not like that.
不是...像我之前那样的爱
Then why can't it just be sex?
为什么就不能仅仅是肉体关系呢
There's nothing "just'' about sex, Bones.
没有什么是能 仅仅 是肉体关系的 Bones
But all mammals need it.
但是所有哺乳动物都有这个需求
That release of serotonin.
血清素的释放
The rush of endorphins.
内啡肽的冲撞
Naturally, you seek it with someone
自然而然的 你找了一个人
with whom you share a sexual rapport.
一个可以与你达到性和谐的人
Rapport, right. That's the word.
和谐 对就是这个词
I know when I'm in need of a release...
我知道什么时候我需要一定释放...
there's a former partner or 2 I'm... sure I could call.
有那么一到两个前任我很肯定...我会打电♥话♥联♥系♥的
Okay, Bones. Thanks so much.
好的 Bones 谢谢了
I feel so much better now, huh?
我现在感觉好多了 是不
Here we go.
开始了
Help yourself to coffee, Mrs. Seaver.
咖啡随便喝 Mrs. Seaver
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表