那代表 我爱你
There. I said it out loud.
好了 我大声说出来了
Did you find Russ?
你找到Russ了吗
He's on a fishing trip with friends in the White Mountains.
他跟朋友去怀特山钓鱼了
No phone, no cell service.
没电♥话♥ 也不在手♥机♥服务区内
You? Hodgins seems to write everything in some kind of code.
你呢 Hodgins似乎是用某种密♥码♥写东西的
I might have to get Zack over here to break it.
我可能得去找Zack来破译它
It says that the traces of aluminum found on the clothing...
这上面写衣服上找到的铝的痕迹
were almost certainly from the kidnapper's vehicle-
肯定来自于绑♥架♥犯车上的
like a box in the back of a trunk or a van.
像是卡车或货车的后备箱里
You can read that?
你能读懂这个吗
Yeah. Hodgins sends me a lot of notes.
是的 Hodgins给我写了很多小纸条
Why bother with all of this?
我们干嘛要操心这些
We don't need evidence. We need millions of dollars.
我们不需要证据 我们需要的是几百万美元
I can't get the ransom together, not in time.
我没办法及时凑齐赎金
The Cantilever Group has got this policy.
Cantilever集团有一条规定
No proof of life from the kidnapper, no ransom.
不能证明人♥质♥还活着的话就不付赎金
Not even for the boss? It's his rule. It's no exceptions.
就算被绑♥架♥的是老板也这样吗 规定就是规定 没有例外
They say they need more time.
他们说需要更多时间
Except the Grave Digger doesn't give us that or proof of life.
只是掘墓人不给我们更多时间或证明人♥质♥还活着
Booth, I don't think it's a coincidence that he took Brennan when he did.
Booth 我觉得他绑♥架♥Brennan不是巧合
Yeah. I was kinda thinking the same thing.
对 我也这么认为
Oh, thank God I didn't kill you.
谢天谢地我没把你弄死
How long was I unconscious? For a while.
我昏迷了多久 就一会儿
How's your leg? Better.
你的腿感觉如何 好些了
Lots better. What are you doing?
好多了 你在做什么
Hot-wiring the phone to the horn so we can send a message.
把手♥机♥和喇叭的电线连到一起 那样我们就能发短♥信♥了
From underground? We get radio reception.
从地底下发出去么 我们能收到无线电
Direct current 12-volt will burn out the circuits...
12伏的直流电会在一微秒之内
in a 4.2-volt cell phone in a microsecond.
把4.2伏的手♥机♥线路烧坏
Better juryrig a resistor. Smart.
最好做个应急电阻 聪明
Might work long enough to send a single burst transmission.
时间应该够我们发个单脉冲传输
A very short text message. Booth can trace it to a cell phone relay tower.
一条很短的短♥信♥ Booth能通过它追踪到手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
And what message shall we send? "Good-bye"?
我们发什么内容呢 永别吗
"Nice to know you"? What are we surrounded by?
发很高兴认识你怎么样 我们处于什么的包围之中
Pain...
疼痛...
despair...
绝望...
and a subsoil accumulation of agglutinate aridisols.
还有粘合干旱土的底土堆积
Dirt. I don't like the term " dirt. "
尘土 我不喜欢尘土这个词
All right. Then...
好吧 那...
tell me something I don't know.
说点我不知道的
Ash.
灰烬
Hints of nitrogen and sulfur.
氮和硫的痕迹
So where are we? We're in coal country.
那么我们在哪里 我们在煤炭之乡
Bituminous coal country.
烟煤之乡
Basically, Virginia.
基本上就是弗吉尼亚州
We need more than that.
还得再缩小点范围
The laser.
激光笔给我
And we need benzophenone.
我们还需要二苯基甲酮
Benzophenone- it's in soaps and plastic packaging...
二苯基甲酮 肥皂 塑料包装还有...
sunscreen.
防晒霜里都有
We don't have any sunscreen.
我们没防晒霜
Angela's perfume.
给Angela的香水
3 grand that cost.
那个要3000美元
Hodgins, I will split the cost when we get out of here.
Hodgins 我们离开这里后我会分担这个成本的
There's something you don't know about me.
你还不太了解我
I'm rich.
我很有钱
Me too.
我也是啊
No. No, you're... well-off.
不 不 你算是...小康
My family owns the Cantilever Group.
我的家族拥有Cantilever集团
And there's not many of us left alive.
而活着的继承人没几个了
One, to be exact.
准确的说 只剩一个了
Me. Okay, I won't split it with you.
就是我 好吧 我不帮你分担香水钱了
It smells nice.
真好闻
I need the camera.
把照相机给我
I know where we are.
我知道我们在哪里了
There's no negotiating with the Grave Digger.
掘墓人不会谈判的
You've been through this, what, uh, 5 times with this guy?
你跟这个家伙交手过 呃 5次吗
Exactly. So I know him. And he does not negotiate.
没错 所以我很了解他 他从不谈判
Aw, what? What, no chat room action with him?
什么 从没跟他网上聊个天什么的
Are you nuts? I hate the son of a bitch.
你疯了吗 我恨那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Why? He's made you rich.
为什么 他让你发财了
You know what? You just need to deal with the facts.
你知道 你只需要面对现实
That if you can't put the ransom together in the time he gave you,
如果你不能在他给的时限内凑齐赎金的话
your partner is dead.
你的搭档就死了
Here's the deal, all right? You have a relationship with this guy.
是不是这么回事 你跟那家伙有联♥系♥
What they call symbiotic. You benefit from each other. Hmm?
你们俩是所谓的共生关系 互相从对方那里得利 对吗
So know this, huh?
所以你听好了
That deadline comes around and my partner is still underground, I will end you.
要是时限到了而我搭档还在地底下的话 我会杀了你
You understand?
明白了吧
Yeah?
明白了
3 hours to live.
你还有3小时的命
Better hurry.
最好动作快点
This thing you found on my leg is anodized plastic filament...
你在我腿上发现的这个是阳极氧化塑料丝
encoded metallic tape with dried-out adhesive.
还有干掉的编码金属带
I think it's a bumper sticker.
我觉得是保险杠贴纸
You mean like, "If you can read this, you're too close"?
你是指"看到这行字的话 你就离我太近了"那种贴纸吗
No. Like a prepaid toll road pass.
不是 像是预付收费高速通行证
Someone ran me down with a car.
有人用车撞倒了我
We knew that already.
那个我们已经知道了
Yeah, but now we've proved it, and I find I'm really annoyed.
没错 但是我们现在验证了这点 而且我很生气
4 to 6 seconds to enter a message and hit speed dial.
用4到6秒钟写一条短♥信♥ 然后快速拨号♥
I figured out a text message using 8 key strikes.
我想到了一条只需要按八次键的短♥信♥
How's your text messaging? Thumbs like lightning. I can do it.
你短♥信♥按得快不快 闪电一样的手速 我可以做到的
Okay.
好吧
You ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 好了
Did it go? I think it went.
发出去了吗 我觉得发出去了
Me too.
我也这么认为
Does it mean anything to anybody?
有人知道这是什么意思吗
They're getting low on oxygen.
他们开始缺氧了
Hypoxia leads to mental confusion.
缺氧会导致精神错乱
It's Bones. This means something. Did you try dialing the number?
这是Bones发来的 肯定有什么含义 你有没有拨回去试试
I tried all the dumb-guy normal stuff, okay?
所有傻的不傻的我都试过了 好吗
That's why I'm here talking to the brain trust, all right?
所以我才来找智囊团好吗
Think, eggheads! Work it!
快想想 书呆子们 快把它解出来
Booth, they're not cops. Yeah. We're running out of time.
Booth 他们不是警♥察♥ 是啊 我们快没时间了
Minor correction. Dr. Brennan and Hodgins will run out of air in 4 seconds.
稍微纠正一下 Dr. Brennan和Hodgins在4秒后就没氧气了
We are out of time.
我们没时间了
How much extra time?
还有多少时间
A little. 4 other tires, but we can't get to 'em.
一点点吧 还有4个轮胎 但我们够不到
Is there anything else?
还有其他东西吗
If the ransom was paid, we'd be out by now--
如果付了赎金的话 我们现在已经出去了
Why prolong the inevitable? Booth will find us.
为什么要逃避必然的结果呢 Booth会找到我们的
You have a lot of faith in Booth.
你对Booth很有信心嘛
No.
不
Faith is an irrational belief in something that is logically impossible.
信仰是一种对逻辑上说不通的事物的非理性信念
Over time, I've seen what Booth can do. It's not faith.
过往的经历已经让我了解了Booth的能力 这不能称为信仰
No offense.
无意冒犯
And I'm not just saying this because you filleted me with a knife.
我这么说也不是因为你用刀子切开了我的腿
We are out of air.
我们要没空气了
We don't know if our message got out, much less if anyone understood it.
我们不知道短♥信♥发出去了没 更不知道有没有人能看懂
And we are buried underground.
现在我们被埋在地底下
What you have is faith, baby.
有的只有信仰了 宝贝
Sorry.
对不起
The " baby" thing is a reflex.
叫你宝贝只是条件反射
You shouldn't talk right now, to conserve air.
你现在不应该说话 要保存空气
I need the camera batteries and the preservative powder from your kit.
我需要相机电池和旅行套装里的防腐剂
Soda ash and lithium?
苏打粉和锂吗
You're going to make a carbon dioxide scrubber?
你是要做个二氧化碳洗涤器吗
If you can perform surgery out of thin air...
如果你能凭空做手术的话...
then I can pull a little thin air out of thin air.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表