Booth... Yeah, I got it.
Booth... 我知道
What? That's the guy
怎么了 就是这个人
who found the first body.
发现的第一具尸体
Found it because he knew where it was buried.
他找到尸体是因为他知道她被埋在哪
Let's go.
我们走吧
Oh, great, him again.
怎么又是他啊
I'll need a pine cone.
我需要松果
Listen, dog, I will shoot you
听着 狗狗 我会往你脑袋上开枪的
in the head if you don't cut it out right now!
如果你不让开的话
God.
天啊
I hate the serial killer wall of death.
我讨厌连环杀手贴的死亡照片墙
This is Sarah Koskoff.
这是Sarah Koskoff
Helen Majors.
这是Helen Majors
They were all so young, so innocent.
她们都那么年轻纯真
Lauren Hathaway.
这是Lauren Hathaway
Southampton Country Club
在南安普顿乡村俱乐部
That's where Epps and his accomplice met.
这就是Epps和他的同伙遇见的地方
Lappin maintained the golf carts.
Lappin是维修高尔夫球车的
He's winning, Bones, all right?
他快赢了 Bones
We're this close to saving Helen Majors' life.
我们离救下Helen Majors只差一点了
Running out of time.
但是我们要没时间了
Yeah? Hodgins, it's me.
怎么了 Hodgins 是我
Is there anything you can tell us about where Sarah Koskoff
你能告诉我们Sarah Koskoff
was held before her body was dumped in the gypsum mine?
被扔到矿场之前在哪里吗
The only substance I can't explain is ethylene oxide.
我解释不清环氧乙烷的存在
What about the ethylene oxide plus the antibacterial agents?
那环氧乙烷和抗菌剂加起来呢
It could be a lot of things.
可以是很多东西
I'll set up a statistical model,
我会建一个统计模型
give you 4 or 5 scenarios.
给你四五个可能的场景
There is no time.
我们没时间了
A girl's life is at stake here.
一个女孩的生命危在旦夕
Just give me your best guess, right now.
告诉我最有可能的是哪个
I can't just guess.
我不能光猜啊
I have a process!
我有一套程序的
What if I guess and the girl dies?
如果我猜错 那女孩死了呢
No. No way.
绝对不行
All right, just simmer down, Hodgins.
你冷静一下 Hodgins
We're all just trying to do our best
我们现在都在
in this situation right now.
尽力做到最好
Jack...
Jack...
Hodgins, are you still there?
Hodgins 你还在吗
Hey.
嘿
Pretend it's me asking.
假装是我在问你
Okay?
好吗
Look, we're just exchanging theories
我们只是像平时一样
here at work, like always.
在工作的时候交换意见
2 substances.
有两种物品
Right?
对吧
Put them in the same place at the same time.
把它们同时放在一个地方
Either they mean something or they don't.
要么意味着什么 要么没联♥系♥
Hodgins, you there, buddy?
Hodgins 你还在吗
Yeah, just give me a second, please!
给我一点时间
We don't have a second!
我们没有时间了
Booth, do you think you could just stop talking, please?
Booth 你能先别说话吗
Okay, all right, uh... antibacterial agents,
好吧 抗菌剂
and, uh, he- he's a postal worker.
然后 他是一个邮局工作者
Okay.
对
What else, Jack?
还有什么 Jack
Anthrax.
炭疽
Anthrax?!
什么炭疽
After the anthrax attacks in 2001,
在2001年炭疽爆发的时候
the post office shut down several sorting centers.
邮局关闭了一些信件分类站
Okay. All right.
太好了
Tell me.
接着说
Uh, they used ethylene oxide and this antibacterial agent.
他们用环氧乙烷和抗菌剂
That's how they cleaned them. Not all of them reopened.
来清洁这些地方 不是所有的都重新启用了
So it's possible Sarah was kept at an abandoned sorting center?
所以Sarah有可能被关在一个废弃的信件回收站
Yes.
对
Yes, it is.
就是这样
I knew you'd come through for me, buddy. Good work.
我就知道你会转过弯来的 干得好
All right.
好了
Here.
给
I didn't even have to ask.
我都不用跟你要
Yeah, well, just be careful, all right?
你自己小心 好吧
Don't shoot me, don't shoot Helen Majors, otherwise...
别朝我或者Helen Majors开枪 要不然...
Please.
拜托
Please.
求你们了
Helen...
Helen...
Please... please help me.
求你们救救我
All right, all right, all right, easy.
放轻松
All right, I got you, I got you.
我接住你了
I got you, all right? Where is he?
你现在安全了 好吗 他在哪
He just left.
他刚走了
I don't know where he went. Bones,
我不知道他去哪了 Bones
stay here, with her.
你跟她待在这里
Wait right there.
就在这里等我
Don't leave me.
别离开我
Please don't leave me.
求你了
Is he dead?
他死了吗
Yeah, he's dead...
对 死了
I had to shoot him.
我不得不开枪
Yeah.
没关系
I'm glad you did.
我很高兴你开了枪
Well done.
干得好
Really.
真的
Game's over, Howie.
Howie 游戏结束了
Yes.
是啊
I won.
我赢了
Only if you wanted your accomplice dead.
如果你想让你的同伙死的话
Lappin's dead?
Lappin死了吗
Shot resisting arrest.
因为拒捕被射杀
Who shot him?
谁开的枪
It was you, wasn't it?
是你 对吧
You shot him?
是你开的枪
Did he take long to die?
他很久才死去吗
Did he suffer?
他是不是受了折磨
This is better than I hoped.
这比我想象中还要好
I thought it would be you.
我以为会是你
How did it feel?
感觉怎么样
Dirty, yes?
肮脏对吧
But there's also a rush.
但是还会有一种快♥感♥
Pleasure.
一种快乐
Part of you liked it.
你其实有点喜欢的
This whole game was to have us kill someone?
这个游戏的目的就是让我们杀人吗
Who's going to tell Lappin's mom?
谁去告诉Lappin的妈妈呢
She loves him very much, you know.
她很爱他
Without her son, she'll be
失去了她的儿子
completely alone in this sad world.
她在这个悲惨的世界上就彻底的无依无靠了
We're done with you.
我们和你的对话已经结束了
You're never gonna see us again. Come on.
你不会再见到我们了 走吧
I'm pretty sure you're wrong about that, Agent Booth.
我很确信你这句话说错了 Booth探员
Vodka?
伏特加吗
It's water.
这是水啦
But it's... on the rocks.
只是加了点冰块
You know, Bones, I'm not sure you've grasped
Bones 我不确定你领会到了
the basic theory, you know, of getting drunk.
买♥♥醉的基本要领呢
Hey.
嘿
What you need to do is order a shot of hard liquor
你需要从一个叫Shakey的酒保那里
from a bartender named Shakey
点一些烈酒
and tell him to leave the bottle on the bar.
然后告诉他把酒瓶留在吧台上
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表