You're probably right.
你可能是对的
They wouldn't let anybody else take the lead,
他们不会让别人主导调查
not even us.
我们也不行
You say your husband left the day before yesterday?
你说你丈夫是前天离开家的?
On what airline?
哪家航♥空♥公♥司♥
Cal flies himself.
Cal自己开飞机
What kind of plane?
哪一种飞机
He has a turboprop Cessna out at McNichol.
他有一架螺旋桨塞斯纳牌飞机停在迈尼克机场
What exactly does a senior training specialist and crew liaison do?
高级训练师和宇航员联络人到底做什么工作
Um, we're not supposed to discuss these things.
呃 我们不能讨论这事
For the past 3 years,
过去三年来
Cal's been training others to go up.
Cal在训练其他宇航员
Because he lost his medical clearance?
因为他自己身体状况不能飞了吗
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
His X-rays show that he was suffering from a dramatic loss of bone density.
他的X光片显示他有严重的骨密度流失
Must've been hard on the colonel...
对上校来说一定很难
training others to do what he loved to do.
训练别人做他最爱的工作
No.
不
Cal was a team player.
Cal是个很有团队精神的人
He was training her husband, James, for almost a year.
他训练了她的丈夫James差不多有一年
Actually, it was hard on him.
其实对他来说确实很难
It would be hard on any of them.
对他们每个人来说都很难
All they ever do is think about going back into space...
他们都想要回到太空去
and all we ever think about is getting 'em back home.
我们都想让他们回家来
Is there some kind of rule that astronauts' wives travel in packs?
宇航员的太太们都扎堆呆着 有什么规矩吗
When you marry an astronaut,
当你嫁给宇航员的时候
no one really understands except-
没人真正了解你
Except other people who are in the same situation.
除了跟你有一样境遇的人
This is Cal's itinerary, uh-
这是Cal的出行计划
mainly when he intended to call me and-
主要是他什么时候方便给我打电♥话♥ 和
when he'd be back.
他什么时候回家
You expected your husband home today?
你本来期待着他今天回家来吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I just need to know if it's still in the hangar or not.
我只需要确认飞机还在不在机库里
It's a Cessna turboprop plane
是一架塞斯纳螺旋桨飞机
registered to Colonel Calvin Howard.
注册在Calvin Howard上校名下
Thanks.
谢谢
It just seems so odd.
有点奇怪
Those women stick together like a harem.
这些女人聚集在一起像后宫一样
What? They support each other, you know?
什么 她们互相支持
A lot of service wives are like that.
很多军嫂都这样
Well, what about astronauts' husbands?
那宇航员们的丈夫们呢
Look, their husbands train for years, Bones, all right?
你想啊 她们的丈夫都训练好多年 Bones 对吧
Their families invest their entire lives.
他们的家庭都倾其所有了
Yeah?
喂
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Okay, great. Thanks
好吧 谢谢
Well, plane's still in the hangar.
飞机还在机库里
Well, if that's the plane he got tossed out of,
如果他是从那架飞机上被扔下去的
then it didn't fly itself back.
那飞机肯定不是能自己飞回来的
If someone simply pushed him out of the plane,
如果有人把他推下去的
there might not be any evidence.
那飞机上也许没什么线索了
We have to hope there was a struggle.
咱们只能希望发生过打斗
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Can I see some I.D., please?
请出示证件
Well, yeah, sure. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
可以 但是我得先看你的证件
Right. Here you go.
可以 给
That airplane belongs to the agency.
这架飞机属于航♥天♥局
Our information is that it belongs to Colonel Calvin Howard.
我们得到的信息说它属于Calvin Howard上校
The agency leased it to him.
局里借给他的
Well, it's being investigated as a possible crime scene.
它现在正作为可能的犯罪现场被调查
You were Colonel Howard's boss?
你是Howard上校的上级吗
Yes.
是的
Nina Sanborn.
Nina Sanborn
I carry a rank equivalent to an air force general.
我的等级相当于空军将军
Why didn't you report him missing,
你怎么没报告他的失踪呢
General Sanborn?
Sanborn将军
Equivalent, I said.
我说了相当于
I'm a civilian.
我不是军人
Cal was
Cal是
Colonel Howard wasn't missing.
Howard上校没有失踪
He was barely gone a day.
他就是外出一天而已
General Sanborn, I know you people are really tight-lipped.
Sanborn将军 我知道你们嘴都很严
But I'm really good friends with a very aggressive federal prosecutor...
但是我有位好朋友是个非常厉害的联邦检察官
who's great at getting warrants.
她很擅长弄搜查令
Agent Booth?
Booth探员
I got the usual fibers, hair, particulates.
我只能找到普通的纤维 头发 颗粒
No blood? No sign of a struggle?
没有血吗 没有打斗迹象吗
Nothing.
没有
You'll have my full report by the end of the day.
你今天晚上可以拿到完整的报告
Great. Okay. I need to know what Colonel Howard was working on at the time of his death.
好 我需要知道Howard上校过世之前正在做什么工作
Get your warrant, Agent Booth. Dr. Brennan.
带搜查令来吧 Booth探员 Dr. Brennan
Hey, excuse me, "equivalent to a general" Sanborn.
嘿 不好意思 相当于将军的Sanborn
I got that warrant.
我有搜查令
Why didn't you just tell her right away?
你怎么不一开始就告诉她
Well, I was hoping that we could all be friends.
我一开始希望我们能交个朋友来着
Let me see that.
给我看看
These are the documents you subpoenaed from the agency?
这就是你从管理航♥天♥局调来的文件吗
Yeah, but all the info's blacked out.
是的 但是所有信息都被抹掉了
Want me to see if I can get anything out of this?
想让我看看能不能去掉这些黑框吗
Can you?
你能吗
No.
不能
I'd need originals.
我得看原件
These are photocopies.
这都是复印件
Then why'd you offer?
那你能干点什么
Well, why else would you ask me here?
你为什么叫我来
'Cause you're a conspiracy nut,
因为你是个阴谋论信徒
and I thought you'd enjoy filling in the blanks.
我觉得你会喜欢玩这种填字游戏的
With paranoid ravings?
用偏激的态度填吗
It's better than nothing.
聊胜于无
Lansing Telescope.
兰星望远镜
That mean anything to you?
对你来说有意义吗
Yeah.
当然
It's a multigazillion-dollar, deep space...
那是个价值连城的 深度空间
multifrequency telescope
多频率望远镜
that keeps needing " repairs. "
需要经常维修
Why'd you say it like that?
你这口气动作什么意思
It doesn't need repairs.
它不需要维修
There's no rust in space.
太空里不会生锈
So-called " repair crews"
所谓维修人员
are up there retrieving classified information.
都是去采集保密信息的
Classified information, huh?
保密信息吗
The telescope is pointed up at the planet Pluto.
那个望远镜对着个叫冥王星的行星
Pluto's no longer a planet.
冥王星不是个行星了
It was demoted.
降级了
And if the Lansing was pointed away from the Earth...
如果兰星没对着地球的话
why would they need to black out all this material?
他们为什么需要把这个信息抹掉呢
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Yeah.
可以
What's the deal on proposing to, you know, a woman?
怎么跟一个女人求婚呢
Oh! I mean,
哦 我是说
what is the absolute proper way to do it?
有没有个肯定正确的方式去做这事
I don't know. The one time I did it,
我不知道 唯一一次我跟人求婚
I got shot down flat.
被拒绝得很彻底
Did you do it by the book?
你按部就班地做了吗
Well, no.
没
We were waitin' for the stick to turn blue or not to turn blue...
我们在等着验孕棒变不变蓝
and I realized I wanted to marry her if the stick was blue or not.
我这个时候意识到无论变不变蓝我都想跟她结婚
Yeah. That's sort of what I did,
是啊 我也做了差不多的事情
only without the sticks.
只是没有验孕棒
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表