Engine exhaust. Yeah. Particulates from lots of engines,
发动机尾气 没错 这些微粒来源于多种发动机
both gasoline and diesel.
汽油和柴油的都有
Parking lot? Underground probably.
停车场吗 可能是地下停车场
Think that's where the Digger grabs his victims?
你觉得掘墓人是在那里抓到受害人的吗
Compare your findings with the results...
把你的发现跟那些
found on the clothing of the surviving victims.
幸存者衣服上取得的结果比对一下
See if they share anything in common.
看看有没有共同之处
And measure oxygen volume in the vat.
测量一下桶里的氧气含量
Find out how long the twins survived. I'll get right on it.
看看那对双胞胎存活了多久 我马上去办
Mr. Kent, I'd like to start...
Mr. Kent 我想先代表司法部
by expressing the Justice Department's sincere condolences...
对您的儿子Matthew和Ryan的死
for the death of your sons, Matthew and Ryan.
致以真诚的哀悼
If I'd ignored the Justice Department...
如果我当初没搭理司法部...
and listened to Mr. Vega here-
而是听从了Mr. Vega的意见
paid the 2 million- my boys would still be alive today.
付了200万赎金的话 我的儿子们现在就会还活着
Sir, I understand your feelings towards the F.B.I. I doubt that.
先生 我理解您对FBI的想法 我表示怀疑
Jim, Agent Booth here is investigating your sons' murder.
Jim Booth探员负责调查你儿子的案子
You know my problems with the F.B.I.'s approach to kidnapping...
你知道我对FBI处理绑♥架♥案的方法不是很赞同...
but when it comes to finding killers...
但在寻找凶手的时候...
you want these people on your side.
你需要他们的帮助
Ryan and Matty were spoiled.
Ryan和Matty被我们宠坏了
I know. They, uh, partied.
他们会去参加派对
They chased girls. They, uh-
会泡妞
They got expelled from school.
他们还被学校开除过
But they weren't bad kids.
但他们不是坏孩子
And there's no way that they deserved suffocation.
他们不应该窒息而死
Is it painful?
那会不会很痛苦
Like falling asleep.
就像睡着了一样
Mr. Kent, the Grave Digger lied to you and the F.B.I.
Mr. Kent 掘墓人欺骗了你和FBI
That's unlikely. He doesn't play games.
这不太可能 他不耍花样的
Mr. Kent, is there any way you could've put together the ransom in 12 hours?
Mr. Kent 你当时有办法在12小时内凑齐赎金吗
No way in the world.
绝对不可能
Which is exactly why the Grave Digger provided Mr. Kent with 24 hours.
这就是掘墓人给Mr. Kent 24小时时间的原因
His sons only had enough air for 12 hours.
空气只够他两个儿子存活12小时
Oh, my God. Even if you had ignored the F.B.I...
天哪 即使你不搭理FBI...
and listened to Mr. Vega, you still wouldn't have been able to save your sons.
而听从Mr. Vega的意见 你还是救不了你的儿子
You're backstopping for the Bureau.
你这是在给FBI辩护
There were 2 of them in that vat. They used up their oxygen twice as fast.
桶里当时有两个人 他们以2倍的速度消耗氧气
The Grave Digger miscalculated. No, he doesn't do that.
掘墓人计算错了 不 他不会出错
Then it was never his intention that these boys survive.
那就是他从没打算让那兄弟俩活下来
He just didn't care, Mr. Kent.
他根本不在乎 Mr. Kent
So my decision to listen to the F.B.I., to not pay the ransom-
那么我听从FBI不支付赎金的决定
If you had paid the ransom, your sons would still have been dead by the time you got to them.
即使你付了赎金 你找到他们俩的时候他们也已经死了
There was nothing you could have done, Mr. Kent.
你什么都做不了 Mr. Kent
You are in no way responsible for the death of your sons.
你儿子们的死绝对不是你的负责
Had it occurred to you that God is a lot like the Grave Digger?
你有没有觉得上帝很像掘墓人
What? What? What?
什么 什么 你说什么
He lays down the rules, no way to question him or negotiate.
他制定规则 你没办法质疑或是谈判
Then it's almost as though he doesn't care how it works out.
他好像完全不在乎事情是怎么解决的
Either you do as he says- make some sacrifices, and they're delivered-
要么你按他说的去做 付出一些代价 然后获得结果
or you don't, and you end up in hell.
反之不照做的话 你就下地狱了
You know what? I'd appreciate if you didn't say things like that...
知道吗 你要是不说这些我会很感激的
because I really don't want to get struck by lightning.
因为我可不想被雷劈
Do you go to church every Sunday?
你每周日都去教堂吗
Yes, I do. Can I come with you?
是的 我每周都去 我能一起去吗
No, you can't. Why? It might help me to understand.
不 你不行 为什么 那可能有助于我理解
I am not gonna help you disrespect God in his own house, okay?
我不想成为你在上帝的地盘里对他不敬的帮凶 懂吗
If you wanna do some kind of, you know, anthropological study,
你要是想做一些人类学研究的话
turn on the religious channel.
就看宗教频道吧
Each of these contained one of the Grave Digger's victims.
每个容器都曾经用来关掘墓人的受害者
Cozy.
真不错
We also provided your people with the clothes each victim was wearing.
我们也把每个受害者当时穿的衣服给你们了
Regarding the clothing, every one of them shows traces of aluminum and sooty residue.
关于衣服 每一件上面都有铝和黑色残渣的痕迹
We know each victim was taken from an underground garage...
我们知道受害者都是在地下停车场里
beyond the reach of security cameras.
监控摄像头拍不到的地方被绑走的
The typical kidnap-for-ransom profile is middle-aged, in a job that's beneath him.
典型的绑♥架♥勒索犯侧写是中年 对职位不满意的人
Smart guy who's an underachiever and
聪明 但是一无所成
someone who enjoys control over somebody else's life.
喜欢控制别人的生活
There's just one problem. What's that?
只是有一个问题 什么问题
See, there's nothing typical about this guy.
这家伙没什么典型特点
Don't expect him to fit the profile.
别指望他符合这些侧写
Okay, the dimensions of the vat-
好吧 桶的尺寸是
6 feet wide by 8 feet tall-
6英尺宽 8英尺高
make it impossible for Matthew Kent to have fractured his brother's pelvis.
所以不可能是Matthew Kent把他兄弟盆骨给弄骨折了
Even if Matthew knocked Ryan down and, you know, stomped on him?
即使Matthew打倒Ryan然后踩他也不可能吗
Cam and I agree the fracture was the result of one hard blow.
Cam和我都认为骨折是一次重击造成的
A break like that would require a lot more force than Matthew could have generated.
造成这种骨折所需要的力量比Matthew能聚起的力气要大得多
All right. So you're saying that Ryan was injured before he went into that vat.
好吧 所以你认为Ryan在进这个桶之前就受伤了
Yes. But the amount of blood on the floor can't be explained by his injuries alone.
是的 但桶里的血量可不单单是他受的伤造成的
What? It was a mistake.
怎么了 那是个错误
What was? Look,
什么错误 看
he intended to take one boy, but he ended up with 2
他原打算只绑走一个男孩的 但最终绑走了两个
Oh. That's why they died 12 hours ahead of schedule.
所以他们才比预定时间提前12小时就死了
If he intended to take 2 boys,
如果他一开始就打算绑走两个男孩的话
he would've put 'em in a container twice as big.
他就会把他们放进一个两倍大的桶里
All right? The Grave Digger, he messed up.
没错吧 掘墓人他搞砸了
He snuck up on Matthew, knocked him unconscious, whatever, and Ryan was there.
他偷袭Matthew 把他砸晕什么的 然后Ryan也在现场
He shows up, and he fought the guy.
他发现后跟掘墓人打了起来
No, Booth. Not fight.
不 Booth 他们没打起来
The leg damage, the fractured pelvis.
腿伤 盆骨骨折
These injuries are classic human-versus-car.
典型的被车撞伤
Ryan interrupts the kidnapping of his brother.
Ryan正好出现在他兄弟被绑♥架♥的现场
And the Grave Digger runs him down. It was a mistake.
掘墓人开车撞倒了他 就是个错误
The Grave Digger is not God, Bones...
掘墓人不是上帝 Bones...
because God does not make mistakes.
因为上帝不会犯错
Mmm, I don't know.
嗯 我不这么认为
Putting testicles on the outside didn't seem like such a good idea.
把蛋蛋放外面似乎就不是什么好主意
Commercial stun gun, 625,000 volts-
商用电击枪 625,000伏特
still not enough. Well, it sounds like a lot of volts.
还是不够 听上去电压很高的样子
Actually, it's the amperage that does the real damage.
实际上真正造成伤害的是电流数
But still, I've checked every commercial stun gun I can find...
但我还是检查了所有我能找到的商用电击枪
and none of them generate the right amount of power...
没有一把的功率正好
to make those distinctive marks on the bone.
能造成骨头上的那些特别的伤痕
Well, what about a cattle prod?
那赶牛棒呢
Stun guns generate a lot more power than cattle prods.
电击枪的能量要远远大于赶牛棒
You haven't figured out the stun gun? Then I am this week's king of the lab...
你还没搞清楚电击枪吗 那我就是本周的实验室之王了...
because I found something huge.
因为我有个大发现
You compete to be king of the lab?
你们俩在比赛当实验室之王吗
No.
没有
Hey, Angela. I didn't know that you were-
Angela 我不知道你也在
This sucks. I'm gonna go catch Brennan, then bolt for the night.
好尴尬 我去找一下Brennan 然后就闪人了
She just left. Hey.
她刚走
Could you stop being so weird, please?
你能别这么怪吗
It's making me very uncomfortable.
这让我感觉很不舒服
You should give him a chance.
你应该给他个机会
Excuse me?
你说什么
I apologize. I didn't say anything. Mmhmm.
对不起 我什么都没说
Dr. Brennan. Dr. Brennan?
Dr. Brennan Dr. Brennan
What do you say we go to New York for the weekend?
周末一起去纽约怎么样
Yeah. I don't know. Come on. We're 2 adults with no obligations.
我不知道 拜托 我们都是成年人了 也没责任要负
Let it go to voice mail.
让它转去语♥音♥信箱吧
We're not cheating. We're not hurting anybody, Seeley.
我们又不是在出轨 我们没有伤害到任何人 Seeley
Then why are we keeping our relationship such a secret, Camille?
那为什么要把我们的关系保密呢 Camille
Because we work together, and we're professionals, and it's nobody's business. That's all.
因为我们一起工作 都是专业人士 而且这也跟他人无关
So come to New York. We'll go to a musical.
所以一起去纽约吧 去看音乐剧
Talking and singing and talking and dancing and more singing?
说话唱歌♥再说话跳舞再唱歌♥吗
If you wanna stop what we're doing, just say so.
如果你想把我甩了 直说就是了
You can fantasize about pulling out your gun and shooting everyone on stage.
你可以幻想一下拔枪射杀舞台上所有的人
And you know you like that.
你知道自己喜欢这么想
No, seriously. We'll do something that you like...
说真的 我们也可以做点你喜欢的事情...
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表