I'm the bounty hunter you want to talk to- Veleska Miller.
我就是你要找的那个赏金猎人 我叫Veleska Miller
You wanna know about Kennedy's leg?
你想知道关于Kennedy的腿的事吗
Anything you wanna tell me outside the official report, that's great.
你能告诉我官方记录以外的东西就最好了
Sure- how it smelled, his body cooking over the fire.
当然 除非你想知道他的尸体被火烤了以后是什么味儿
Otherwise, I stand by the record.
不然我没什么别的好说
How'd you find him?
你怎么找到他的
Tip from someone I know who provides documents to fugitives.
是一个给逃犯提供资料的人给我的信息
Tailed him. He made me, took off. Boom.
他发现我跟着他 准备下车 然后就爆♥炸♥了
Found his leg about 30 yards from the vehicle.
我在大概三十码外的地方找到了他的腿
And you saw him burn?
你亲眼看见他燃烧吗
Yeah. Why?
对啊 怎么了
That's it?
没别的要问吗
That's it.
就这些
I'm a little disappointed.
我有点失望
I was hoping you'd keep me here a while, ask me some dumb- ass federal questions...
我还以为你会让我呆在这里 问我一些警♥察♥常问的蠢问题
check me out.
上下打量我什么的
How's about I buy you a nice breakfast then?
要不然我请你吃早餐吧
A guy like you must be going crazy in the F.B.I.
你这样的人在FBI肯定会疯的
What kind of guy is that exactly?
我是哪样的人
I'm a bounty hunter, sport. I read people fast or I die.
我是个赏金猎人 伙计 我必须迅速识人不然我就会死
You are not standard government- issue.
你不是那种标准的政♥府♥工作者
Take a walk on the wild side.
你是那种游走边缘的人
I have more fun, fewer rules and a lotta money.
我的工作没那么多规矩 更有趣 薪水也高
You know, you make a compelling case.
听上去很诱人
Booth.
Booth
Coroner's report said Kennedy's leg was severed in the car accident.
验尸官的报告里说Kennedy的腿是在车祸中断的
We don't call him " Kennedy. " We call him " Ice Pick. "
我们不叫他Kennedy 我们叫他"冰锥"
Hold on for one second. Sorry.
等一下 抱歉
Yeah- Ah. Listen, I got the, uh, bounty hunter here.
听着 赏金猎人在我这
She was an eyewitness to the crash, saw him incinerated.
她是车祸的目击证人 亲眼看见他死的
Tell Booth that Ice Pick's femur is sliced cleanly at 90 degrees.
告诉Booth"冰锥"的腿是以90度干净利落的切下来的
I can hear you, Bones, okay? It's a speakerphone.
我听得见 Bones 你们开了免提
Look, amputation like that could happen in a bad wreck. Right, Cam?
这种截肢可能出现在很严重的车祸中吧 Cam
Yes. Well, there are kerf marks.
对 但是有切口的痕迹
She's seeing evidence of a saw, Booth. I know what kerf marks are.
她觉得是用电锯干的 Booth 我知道什么叫切口
Booth should arrest the bounty hunter.
Booth应该逮捕那个赏金猎人
I can hear you, Bones. What am I gonna arrest her for, huh?
我能听见你说话 Bones 我有什么理由逮捕她
For lying. For perjury. For aiding in a cover- up.
说谎啊 作伪证啊 帮助掩盖事实都可以啊
If she's there with you, just detain her.
如果她跟你在一起 你就拖延时间
Okay.
行吧
I'll let you know how that works out.
我会告诉你结果的
Hey, huh? Look at that, huh? D.N.A. is a match.
DNA匹配
West Virginia state troopers got a D.N.A. sample at Ice Pick's arrest.
西维吉尼亚州警在逮捕"冰锥"的时候收集了他的DNA
This is definitely his leg. Was she pretty?
这绝对是他的腿 她漂亮吗
Ice Pick is a male.
"冰锥"是男的
I mean, the bounty hunter who gave Booth the slip.
我是说那个甩掉Booth的赏金猎人
You know, she didn't get away 'cause she was pretty. She was a she?
她不是因为长得好看才能逃走的 赏金猎人是女的啊
No, she was a Oh, God. What's wrong with your mouth?
不是 她是...哦天 你的嘴怎么回事
I'm guessing the anterior molar on the left side is infected.
我猜他左边的前磨牙感染了
The leg was surgically amputated.
这条腿是被截下来的
Go to a dentist. He's afraid of the dentist.
去找牙医啊 他怕牙医
These kerf marks are consistent with a type of wire saw used to remove horns from heifers.
这种切口跟从母牛头上砍角的工具匹配
Ah, so Ice Pick and his bounty hunter set up a car accident...
所以"冰锥"和他的赏金猎人设计了一场车祸
with a dummy victim so everyone stops lookin' for him.
制♥造♥出假的受害者 就不会有人再找他了
2 years later, he kills Conc- Cement head.
两年以后 他杀了"混...水泥男"
She hoodwinked you 'cause she was hot.
她能甩掉你是因为她很性感对吧
Look, you know what? She wasn't hot. In fact, she looked like a man.
她一点都不性感 相反 她长得像个男的
The amputation was probably performed by a livestock veterinarian.
截肢手术可能是一个兽医做的
Hey, Bones, I got that other thing you want to discuss. Oh. Let's...
Bones 我这有你想知道的东西 那就...
go to my office so... we don't disturb Cam.
到我办公室去吧 我们别打扰Cam
Booth- livestock amputation? That is one tough, determined old criminal. Be careful.
Booth 会让兽医给自己手术的肯定是个冷酷坚定的罪犯 小心
You know, I was goin' through your father's crim Shh!
我看了一下你父亲的犯罪... 嘘
criminal record, and he was right about one thing.
犯罪记录 他是对的
He never ended anyone's life who didn't have it comin' to 'em. He's a sociopath.
他从没取过无辜之人的性命 他是个反♥社♥会♥的人
Well, maybe, but at least he aimed in the right direction.
可能吧 但他的出发点是对的
Ow! God! Let me take a look at your tooth.
好痛 让我看看你的嘴
All right. Just... go easy. You promise?
你轻点行吗
Okay. All right?
行 你确定吗
Open up.
张嘴
What? In the Old West, he would have been considered a hero.
怎么了 在以前的西部 他会是个英雄
Yeah, well, the Old West was a time of chaos-
那时候的西部是个混乱
and violence that, anthropologically speaking
暴♥力♥的世界 从人类学角度上说
our country is still trying to recover from.
我们的国家还在恢复阶段
Yeah. I was right. Anterior molar on the left side- It's infected.
我说对了 左边前面的臼齿感染了
Your father never killed any hardworkin', tax- paying citizens or honest cops.
你父亲从来没杀过老实交税 勤勤恳恳的公民和清白的警♥察♥
Ow. You still think that society should forgive him?
痛痛痛 你还是觉得这个社会能原谅他吗
I'm saying, if I have an opportunity to arrest him, I will.
我是说 如果有机会的话我会逮捕他
But you know who maybe should forgive him?
但是你知道谁最应该原谅他吗
His daughter.
他的女儿
Oh. Look at that. Our small- town crime boss is here.
看啊 我们的小镇犯罪头子来了
Let's go have a little chat with him, shall we?
我们去跟他聊聊吧
Billy Ray McKenna shortly before he became " Cement Head. "
这是Billy Ray McKenna变成水泥男不久之前的样子
I like nicknames. They're universal mnemonic devices. Why are we doing this?
我喜欢昵称 它们是公认有用的记忆方式 我们为什么要弄这个
Don't we know that cause of death was brain scrambling due to an ice pick?
他的死因不就是冰锥刺穿头部吗
The technical term is " pithing. "
准确术语应该是脑脊髓剌毁法
And it's not how he died.
而且那不是他的死因
It entered the medullary pyramids...
冰锥进入了延髓锥体
and bevelling on the entry site suggests it was-
进入点的斜切说明这是...
I don't believe there's an English word that adequately describes-
我觉得好像没有什么词能准确形容...
"Wiggling." Up and down is "wiggling." Okay
"扭动" 上下摇摆叫"扭动" 好的
wiggled, thus paralyzing the victim and causing some difficulty breathing.
这是一种扭动 让受害者无法活动并造成呼吸困难
But he would live for upwards of several hours. Smart.
但他至少还能活几个小时 聪明
Very little blood spilled. How did the victim die?
没有流什么血 那他是怎么死的
Ugh, this is the bad part.
这就是糟糕的地方
It appears that the concrete was poured over him while he was still alive.
被倒上水泥的时候他还没死
Oh, God.
天哪
These chunks of concrete are in the shape of...
这些大块水泥的形状
a sinus cavity...
有一个像窦腔
bronchial tubes...
有像支气管的
plus a kind of a hollow around the middle finger.
还有一个像包着中指的空心外壳
You said he was paralyzed.
你不是说他不能活动吗
Well, if the ice pick was inserted and then waggled...
如果冰锥被♥插♥入以后又左右扭动了
it would affect the median nerve and the T1 nerve roots.
就会对正中神经和T1神经根产生影响
Which control the flexor carpi radialis.
这两个又控制着桡侧腕屈肌
Anterior palm, thumb, index and middle fingers.
也就是控制着前掌 拇指 食指和中指
But if it was Wiggled
但是如果它是 被上下扭动的
the victim would lose the ability to move the ring and pinkie fingers.
受害者就不能移♥动♥无名指和小指
We think he wiggled instead of waggled.
我们认为他是上下扭动冰锥的
Because he could still move his middle finger.
因为他还能动他的中指
It's a terrible way to die.
这种死法真可怕
Our conclusion is that he was trying to swim to the surface
我们猜测他是想试着游到表面
using only his middle finger.
光用他的中指
The last time I saw Billy Ray McKenna, he was " So long, sucker"ing me...
我最后一次看到Billy Ray McKenna的时候 他正坐在
from his F- 150 and headin' off on a well- earned vacation.
他的福特F- 150上跟我告别 准备去度他应有的假
Well- earned by torturing a journalist who was talkin' too much.
他获得这次度假机会是因为他折磨了一个话太多的记者
Well, I resent your inference.
我讨厌你这个推测
Get 'em my, uh- what- you- call- it- tax papers, employment records.
给他们看我的 什么来着 纳税文件和雇佣记录
Did I get that right? Not quite.
我说对了吗 不完全对
You resent his implication. He is implying that you're a criminal.
你讨厌他的推测 他是在暗示你是个罪犯
You're taking the inference from his implication.
你是从他的暗示中得到推论的
Uh, according to this, Mr. Lightner is your flight instructor.
这里显示 Mr. Lightner是你的飞行教员
That is correct. I have, uh, wide- rangin' enterprises.
对的 我拥有的企业领域很广
Clark here is helpful in gettin' me where I gotta get.
Clark很擅长让我得到我想要的东西
And William Raymond McKenna is down as a media liaison.
这里写着William Raymond McKenna是一个媒体联络人
Yep, by breakin' journalists' fingers.
他是通过敲碎记者的手指来联络吧
You know, you never asked me about, uh, Billy Ray McKenna there, big dog.
你知道吗 你都没有问我Billy Ray McKenna怎么了 大人物
Well, I assume, big dog, that Billy Ray is deceased.
我猜Billy Ray死了 大人物
Why? He was a valued employee.
为什么 他是一个很有价值的雇员
Disappears for 3 years, I gotta assume the worst.
失踪了三年 我总得设想最糟的情况吧
His body was found encased in concrete.
有人发现他的尸体被封在混凝土里
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表