Giving both women motive. Right.
这样两个女人都有动机 是的
Which is just a matter of which one needed the money more
现在问题就是哪一个相比于需要Larry
than they needed their Larry.
更需要钱了
I might be able to help.
我可能可以帮你
With what?
在哪方面
A very small used condom?
一个用过的非常小的避孕套吗
It's the finger from a rubber glove.
是橡胶手套的指头那截
Hodgins just found it wedged under the tub's drain stopper.
Hodgins刚刚在浴缸的排水塞下面嵌着
Oh, it was spared the corrosive effects of the lye.
哦 免于碱液的腐蚀
Meaning, we may be able to pull a fingerprint from the inside.
意味着 我们也许能从里面提取出来指纹
No maybes about it. If there's a print, I'll pull it.
不要也许 如果有 我就能取出来
And when I pull it
当我取出来的时候
We'll have our killer.
我们就知道凶手是谁了
It's just standard procedure, Lila.
这只是标准程序 Lila
Just press 4 fingers firmly and hold.
紧紧按住4个指头并且按住不动
Our investigation turned up a print at the crime scene.
我们在犯罪现场找到一枚指纹
And we just need yours, Gayle,
我们需要你的指纹 Gayle
to avoid any possible confusion.
避免任何可能发生的混淆
This isn't gonna take long, is it?
这不会用太久是吗
Our tech has the print you pulled?
技术部已经有了你们提取的指纹了吗
Ring finger, left hand.
无名指 左手
Then this shouldn't take long at all. Just wait here.
这个完全不会用太久的 在这里等一下
Wait. Are you sure this is the best time to tell them?
等等 你确定这是告诉她们最好的时机吗
What does that mean? After 2 days of nagging me,
你啥意思 唠叨了我两天之后
you're just...Now you're getting cold feet?
你简直...现在你退缩了吗
What? I do not nag.
什么 我没唠叨
Well, you know, it's an anthropological inevitability
呃 你看 女人八卦和唠叨
for women to gossip and nag.
属于人类学的必然行为
Can I get anyone a soda?
你们有谁想喝汽水呀
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
Are you on my husband's case too?
你也在调查我丈夫的案子吗
No. I don't work here.
不 我不在这儿工作的
You're the lady from the waiting room.
你是在等候室的那位女士
You gave me a tissue?
你给了我一张纸巾
Oh, yeah.
哦 对
That was you? Yeah.
那是你吗 对
Sorry. I'm a little out of it.
不好意思 我有点懵了
Yeah. I know how that feels.
嗯 我懂那种感觉
Actually, ladies, let me make some introductions.
实际上 女士们 我先介绍一下
Uh, Gayle Seaver, Lila Turner. Lila, Gayle.
呃 Gayle Seaver 这位是Lila Turner Lila 这位是Gayle
Hi. Lila, that was very sweet of you. I-
嗨 Lila 当时你很贴心
I'd just lost my husband.
我刚刚失去了我的丈夫
You did?
是吗
So did I.
我也是
Actually, that's... why you're both here really.
实际上 这...也是你们两个都在这儿的原因
Um, for the same reason,
呃 同样的原因
for the same husband.
同一个丈夫
I'm sorry?
你说什么
Yeah. Me too.
对 我也很遗憾
What Agent Booth's trying to say is that your husbands,
Booth探员想要说的是你们的老公
Larry...are the same Larry.
Larry...是同一个Larry
Uh, this will help.
呃 这个会有帮助
A little show- and- tell. Um-
简单的展示讲解
Well, this is wrong.
这不对
It's a joke. A sick joke.
这是个玩笑 非常恶趣味的玩笑
Actually, it's not My Larry would never
实际上 不是玩笑 我的Larry永远不会
Your Larry? This is my Larry! My Larry!
你的Larry? 这是我的Larry 我的Larry
He's my husband.
他是我的丈夫
What are you talking about? Just go ahead and lie like that?
你说什么呢 就这么随意大胆地撒谎
Bones? Okay. Let's sit! Everyone just sit down.
Bones 好吧 都坐下 大家都坐下
This is ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
Fine.
好吧
Booth. Yeah? Yeah, I'm meeting with them right now.
Booth 对 是 我正和她们见面呢
Right. The one from the glove. I'm sorry. I can't imagine
好吧 手套里的指纹 对不起 我不能想象
Whose kid is this? Whose little girl is that?
这是谁的孩子 那是谁的女儿
Are you sure? Thanks.
你确定吗 谢谢
What?
怎么了
The print we found on the rubber glove at the crime scene
我们在犯罪现场发现的在手套里的指纹
it doesn't match either wife.
和两个妻子都不匹配
Oh, so it's back to square one.
哦 所以又回到原点
Are you sure I can't get anyone a soda?
你确定没人想喝汽水吗
Hey. Dr. Brennan, right?
嘿 Dr. Brennan 对吧
Rebecca, hi.
Rebecca 你好
Is he in there?
他在吗
He is. But it's not a good time.
在的 不过这不是个很好的时间
Not that my powers of discernment
不是说我对于区分时机的好坏
have ever been particularly sharp
是有多敏锐的洞察力
vis- à- vis good times from bad, but in this instance,
但是在这个情况下
it's bad.
是坏时机
And I thought Seeley was exaggerating about you.
我还以为Seeley对你的形容太夸张了
With regard to...
关于...
Just tell him to give me a call.
就跟他说给我回电♥话♥
Hey. Can I ask you something?
嘿 我能问你一个问题吗
Why did you say no?
你为什么没同意呢
Excuse me?
什么
When he asked you to marry him?
当他跟你求婚的时候
I mean, he seems an ideal candidate.
我是说 他看上去条件不错的
Strong, alpha male, good protective instincts.
强壮 领袖人物 本能保护者
And I should discuss this with you why?
我有什么必须要和你讨论这事的理由吗
It's just-
只是
I'm not sure he knows. And...
我不知道他是否清楚 而且
I think it bothers him.
我觉得这让他很困扰
I've always taken care of myself.
我总是照顾我自己的
To a fault sometimes.
有的时候这也是个错误
And when we got pregnant, Seeley proposed.
当我怀孕的时候 Seeley求婚了
But I didn't want to be one of those women
但是我并不想成为那种女人
who gets married out of need.
因为需要而结婚
So I said no.
所以我拒绝了
I can see that.
我能理解
By the time that I realized I'd made a mistake
当我意识到我错了的时候
that I'd still be the same person,
我意识到结婚与否 我依然是我
I think there's a moment for 2 people.
我觉得对于两个人而言是有时机之说的
A single moment where they can either catch fire or...
两个人是否能有火花是在一瞬间决定的
Seeley and I, we missed our moment.
Seeley和我 我们错过了那个瞬间
Do you understand?
你明白吗
I'm trying. But
我正努力试着明白 但是
the "single moment" thesis doesn't explain...
某一瞬间这个理论无法解释...
Why we still get together.
我们依旧还在一起
Fall together really.
实际上是共浴甜蜜
Because I think that we just feel what used to be there.
因为我认为我们感觉到了曾经的感受
And we miss it.
而且我们怀念那种感受
I think Booth thinks you didn't marry him
我想Booth觉得你不嫁给他
because he wouldn't make a good father.
是因为他无法成为一个好父亲
What?
啥
He worries about it himself.
他自己担心这个
What he does for a living.
他的工作
His past as a sniper.
他作为狙击手的过去
Oh, God.
哦 天
Uh, do me a favor?
呃 帮我个忙
Don't tell him that I came by, okay?
别告诉他我来过 好吗
Please.
拜托
Man, what I would've given to have been a fly on the wall
神啊 我可真的希望变成墙上的一只苍蝇
when you told those wives.
就在你告诉那些妻子真♥相♥的现场
You would've been swatted, trust me.
你会被拍死的 相信我
No match on the prints from our nationwide database either.
在我们全国数据库里也无法找到匹配的指纹
At least we can assume our killer was a first- time offender.
至少我们可以假定凶手是一个初次罪犯
Great. Thanks, Bones. That narrows it down.
好 谢谢 Bones 这可真缩小了范围
So I hear you're back with your ex.
我听说你和前任重归于好了
Don't look at me.
别看我
Your son must be thrilled.
你儿子一定特别激动
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表