第二季第十五集
识骨寻踪
No, no, don't answer.
别接电♥话♥
Oh, it's probably... Probably, this is for my book.
可能是我书的事
Let's pretend it's the ocean.
咱们假装在大海里
See that.
看见没
God, love sex.
老天 真喜欢性♥爱♥
Keep calling.
电♥话♥响个不停
I thought you hated publicity. Oh, it's a part of my contract.
我以为你讨厌做宣传呢 哦 那是我合同上要求的内容
The book is getting a lot of attention. Just trying to do my job.
这本书很有吸引力 我只是在做我的工作而已
Hello.
你好
Hi, Ellen.
嗨 Ellen
Of course she did look out on the view.
她当然留意了景色
I think Rosy had a little thing for it.
我觉得Rosy喜欢
That seems like a lot...
看起来真...
Well, it's 2 interviews, and a book- signing in one day...
一天两个采访一个签售会
I don't know about Tuesday.
我不知道周二有没有空
Just hum... send the schedule to the Jeffersonian.
把日程表发到Jeffersonian
We'll discuss it then, okay?
然后我们再讨论 好吗
I'll see you, I'm leaving right now.
回见 我现在得走了
Now this is something you don't normally get to see in the publishing house.
这可是你平时在出版社见不到的
Oh, dear Lord.
我的亲娘
The jelly looking stuff that oozes out turns into the ootheca.
渗出的胶状液体变成卵鞘
You smell that? Yeah.
你闻见了吗
Sorry I'm late.
对不起我迟到了
Oh, thank god. Hank...
哦 谢天谢地
You know, dear, your book is on the bestseller's list.
亲爱的 你的书在畅销书名单里呢
You don't have to work in this place anymore.
你不用再在这种地方工作了
This is my real love, Ellen.
这里才是我心之所向 Ellen
I know a therapist who could really help you.
我认识一个理疗师可以帮助到你
OK.
好吧
The reading and the book- signing are this Wednesday night.
读书会和签售会在这周三晚上
Hank has arranged for transportation.
Hank安排了车
Yes. A car will pick you up here at the lab, Dr. Bennet.
是的 会有车来实验室接你的 Dr. Bennet
And then, there's the radio interview, next Tuesday.
然后下周二有电台采访
Now that's an early one,
电台采访时间挺早的
so just tell Hank what would you like for breakfast.
告诉Hank你早餐喜欢吃什么就行
That's not necessary.
没那个必要
No, honey, don't worry about that, that's what Hank is for.
不用担心 甜心 Hank就是干这活的
Right, Hank?
对吧 Hank
Sure, um, I wanted to tell you Dr. Brennan,
Dr. Brennan 我想对你说
I'm a huge...fan, I thought this book is even better...
我是你的狂粉 我认为这本书更好
You know, as far as you have photo shoot is concerned...
目前就操心拍照的事就好
OK, Bones. We gotta go. They found a floater in the marina.
Bones 咱们得走了 码头那边发现了一具浮尸
Oh, my partner, Seeley Booth, this is the publicist for my book.
这是我的拍档Seeley Booth 这位是我书的出版商
Ellen Laskow, and her assistant, Hank. Hello.
Ellen Laskow和她的助手Hank 你们好
Now I see what Temperance writes those
我现在明白Temperance书里写的
dirty little scenes in her books.
那些色♥色♥的场景是怎么来的了
That's not me. Not me. No. It's not hum.
不是我 不是 不是他
Right, you must let me get you that therapist number, dear.
嗯嗯 亲爱的 我一定要给你那个理疗师的号♥码
No, seriously, she's got someone.
不用了 真的 她有对象
Booth. No, it's nothing to be ashamed of.
Booth 没什么可丢脸的
I mean, he's kind of short. He's not short.
他有点矮 他不矮
Just because he's not freakishly tall like you are...
不能因为他不像你那么高就...
Didn't you say that you had remains for me to examine?
你不是说你有遗骸让我检查吗
Oh, right. Come on, let's go.
哦 对 走吧
Well, thanks for the schedule, Ellen.
谢谢你帮我排日程 Ellen
So, is it just me, or is this, you know, kind of weird?
只有我觉得还是本来就有点怪
What?
什么
Well, in your new book, they found a body at a marina, right?
在你的新书里 码头上发现一具尸体 对吗
You read my book? Of course.
你读了我的书? 当然
Anyhow, guy docking the boats saw something floating in the water.
有个人入港的时候看见有东西浮在水面上
Thought it was a dead fish,
以为是条死鱼
and it ended up being a decomposed hand.
结果是只腐烂的手
The dive crew just located the rest of the body.
潜水人员刚刚找到剩下的尸体的位置
I didn't think you'd have time to read my book.
我以为你没时间读我的书
You've time to write it, I have time to read it.
你有时间写 我就有时间读
Besides, not like I can avoid the damn thing.
再说 我躲都躲不过
Your book is everywhere.
你的书到处都是
Okay, bring it up.
拉上来吧
Booth, look.
Booth 看
Wait... body on the anchor?
等等 尸体在锚上?
Yeah, tied to the chain.
是的 绑在锁链上了
Body's not tied with a rope.
不是用绳子绑的
Divers said they used...
潜水人员说用的是
Red tape.
红色胶带
How'd you know?
你怎么知道
Because that's how I wrote it.
因为我书里就是这么写的
Victim was male, mid- 40s.
受害者为男性 45 46岁左右
Estimated time of death is 5 days ago.
估计死亡时间为五天前
Only 5 days? This is an extreme rate of decomp.
只有五天吗 腐烂速度太快了
Blue crab season.
青蟹的繁殖季
They'll feed on anything, dead or alive.
它们什么都吃 死的或活的
Vegetation, fish, flesh...
植物 鱼 肉
Ugh, opportunistic little bastards.
真是一群机会主义的小混球
Elliptical wound on the frontal bone with the reverse beveling.
额骨上有椭圆形的反斜面伤口
He was shot.
他中枪了
Is there a bullet?
有子弹吗
No. Irregular exit wound on the occipital.
没有 枕骨有不规则的伤口
Looks like a through and through.
看来是穿透了
Dr. Brennan, exactly how similar is this situation to your book?
Dr. Brennan这和你书里的情景有多相似
The victims in my book are bound and gagged with red tape,
我书里的受害者被红色胶带绑住并封口
shot and then fed to various animals.
中枪后被各种动物摄食
Cheery.
真高兴听到这个细节
I loved the symbolism of the red tape.
我喜欢红色胶带的象征
Perfect way to dispose of bureaucrats.
完美处理官僚制度的方式
Thank you.
谢谢
The first body in the book is tied to an anchor
书里第一具尸体被绑在锚上
and dropped in the water at a marina.
并扔进了码头的水里
I'd prefer not to jump to conclusions.
我宁愿不过早下结论
I don't think it requires a jump.
我不觉得是过早
Just a little hop. A little teeny...
一点小小的思维跳跃
In this lab, we are concerned with science, not fiction.
在这个实验室 我们关心的是科学不是小说
This is a sketch based on tissue markers on the skull.
这是根据面部组织得出的肖像
PCB's and lead we found in the collagen
我们在胶原质中发现了多氯联苯和铅
mean the victim's from the north end of the Chesapeake,
说明受害者来自Chesapeake北部
probably outside Annapolis.
可能在安纳波利斯之外
Did you have to whisper that in my ear?
你非要这样说话吗
It seemed right.
我觉得我应该这样说话
Check the image against DMV photos from Maryland.
在马里兰州车管局系统里查一下这张脸
Bones...
Bones
How are you holding up?
你还好吗
What do you mean? Fine.
你想说什么 我还行啊
You know, something like this,
面对这种事情
it's understandable if you're upset.
如果你有点心烦也可以理解
It's probably a coincidence.
有可能只是巧合
Hey, how's it going?
有什么进展了吗
What what are you doing here? Uh, yeah.
你在这干嘛 呃
Well, I heard we have a copycat killer using your book...
我听说有一个模仿犯在利用你的书
That hasn't been established. Yeah, I've got it covered here, Sully.
那还没确认 我来就好了 Sully
2 hands are better than 1, Booth.
两只手总比一只手好 Booth
Well, last time I looked, I have 2 hands, see? Thanks.
我怎么记得我也是两只手呢 你看
Testosterone spill on aisle 4
这里的火♥药♥味很浓啊
We don't know that my book is the cause.
我们还不能确定我的书与此有关
So far what we do know is...
我们只知道
Someone died exactly the way described in your book.
有人像你书上描述的那样死去
Do you keep any of your old fan mail?
你有保留你的粉丝来信吗
No. I don't even read it.
没有 我都不读的
The publicist deals with all that.
出版商处理这种事
Yeah, I mean, why are you asking, Sully?
你问这个干什么呢 Sully
I'm in charge of this investigation.
负责调查的是我
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表