I know I may thumb my nose at the hypocrisy of marriage
我知道我可能对于婚姻是神圣的这一论点
as a sacred institution.
是很鄙视的
But I think a boy truly benefits...
但我认为孩子的确可以获益于...
I am not back with my ex.
我没和我前任在一起
Let me finish. A boy truly benefits
让我说完 孩子的确可以获益于
from knowing where his parents stand, together or not.
知道自己的父母的感情状况 在或不在一起
Like I once had this dancer down in Miami
就像当年我在迈阿密的楼下有个舞者
whose stage name was Abbey Road.
艺名叫Abbey Road
Anyway, she had a kid too, right?
总之 她也有个孩子 对吧
That'll do, Ringo.
够了 Ringo
I think I scored, Dr. Brennan.
我觉得我有所发现 Dr. Brennan
Somebody just kill me right now.
来个人现在就杀了我吧
Dr. Saroyan sent me back to the crime scene.
Dr. Saroyan让我回到犯罪现场
That's a junction box with a single brown hair embedded.
那是一个嵌着一根棕色头发的接线盒
This is at floor level?
这个在楼板上
Across from where the bathtub had been.
之前浴缸位置的对面
You'll find its contours match our trauma wound.
你能看出它的轮廓符合我们找到的创伤
Then let's see if this hair is a match for Larry.
接下来我们来看看这根头发是不是Larry的
Before you go,
在你去之前
are we sure these copper bits are from the tub?
我们确信这些铜块是浴缸掉下的吗
I assumed they'd come off the fixtures.
我认为它们是脱落的卡具
Yeah, but...but the drain, the faucet and the spigots
对 但是...但是排水道 水龙头以及连接管
they're all pristine outside a scratch or 2.
都是崭新的 只有一个到两个刮痕
Wait. Let me see that.
等等 让我看下
It's bird shot. Or it was.
这是鸟枪子弹 或者说之前是
It's compressed copper that's frangible
这是种易碎的压缩的铜
so it breaks apart on impact.
所以当撞击时就裂开了
Could they kill a man?
这能杀死一个人吗
I think our vice president disproved that possibility.
我觉得我们的副总统证明了这种可能性是虚假的
Look, any ammo at close range will do the job.
听着 任何近距离射击的弹♥药♥都能杀人
But at the very least, a gunshot would've sent Larry flying
但是至少 枪击可以让Larry受到冲击
causing his head to hit this junction box.
导致他撞到了接线盒上
Which given his condition... Would be fatal.
从他身体状况来看... 可能是致命的
Okay. What you thought were teeth marks, Dr. Saroyan...
好吧 Dr. Saroyan 你之前觉得是牙印的压痕
turned out to be Chinese characters engraved along the side.
现在看是在侧面雕刻的中文汉字
What do they say?
这些是什么意思
They says " What make foolish man think I speak Chinese?''
意思是 是谁让这个傻子认为我会说中文的
I thought you were half Chinese?
我以为你有一半华人血统的
And I think you're half Swedish.
我还知道你有一半瑞典血统呢
Let's hear some Swedish.
说两句瑞典语让我们听听
What is it, Angela, please?
到底是什么 Angela 拜托
It's a chopstick.
这是根筷子
Only it's not the kind you eat with.
只不过不是吃饭的那种
There's another kind?
还有另一种筷子吗
Well, you wouldn't comb your hair with a fork, would you?
我说 你是不会用叉子梳头的 对吗
My hair?
头发
All right, look.
好吧 听着
The one character that I was able to translate off the Internet
其中一个汉字我通过网络翻译出来的是
is the word " beauty,''
这个词 美女
and I realized it's meant for hair.
我意识到筷子是用到头发上的
Where you twist it in a bun
当你盘头的时候
and stick this through to hold it in place?
把这个插♥进♥去固定的吗
But if that's what this is,
但是如果这是发簪的话
we can be pretty sure it wasn't Larry's.
我们可以确定的是这不是Larry的
Thanks. Roommate says
谢谢 室友说
she went to go meet some friends at the Beltway Burger.
她去Beltway汉堡店去见朋友了
And you think it's this Chloe girl because...
你认为是这个叫Chloe的女孩是因为...
Of the chopsticks, right?
那根筷子 是吗
As soon as Cam said it, I knew it.
当Cam说的时候 我就知道了
Because when I went to go see Pete,
因为当我去看Pete的时候
she had chopsticks in the back of her hair.
她在头发上插了根筷子
And how did Hodgins find out?
Hodgins是怎么发现的呢
I'm sorry?
什么
"Yeah, I hear you're back with your ex.''
嘿 我听说你和你前任好上了
I don't know.
我不知道
I assume it was Cam.
我觉得是Cam说的
I was only trying to engage her in social intercourse.
我只是试着通过社交礼仪跟她沟通
Excuse me?
你说啥
Just trying to be normal.
试着做个正常人
Congenial exchange with a coworker.
和同事交换共同话题
And if that's what gossip is, I don't like it at all.
如果那是所谓的八卦的话 我一点也不喜欢
Yeah, you think you don't like it? I can't stand.
对 你觉得你不喜欢吗 我根本受不了
There it is. Beltway Burger.
在那里 Beltway汉堡店
Hey, Chloe. Meetin' some friends?
嘿 Chloe 和朋友聚会呢吗
Oh, hi! You're that F.B.I. guy!
哦 嗨 你是那个FBI的人
Yes, I'm the F.B.I. guy.
是的 我是那个FBI的人
So you worship at the temple of Beltway Burger too, huh?
所以你也喜欢吃Beltway家的汉堡 是吗
Yeah, on occasion.
对 偶尔
Yeah, I may be 90% vegetarian
对 我可能有90%的时间是素食者
but their burgers can't get enough of'em lately.
但是最近我实在停不下来吃汉堡
How many weeks are you?
你几周了
Excuse me?
什么
Pregnant. I could tell by your gait.
怀孕 我能从你的步态里看出来
Your ilia - they've already started shifting to widen the birth canal.
你的髂骨 - 它们已经开始为产道变宽了
You can tell that?
你还能看出这个
So you are pregnant?
所以你是怀孕了
14 weeks.
14周了
Booth,
Booth
Chloe's friends.
Chole的朋友
Chloe's friends.
Chole的朋友
Taking the kids out for a little late night snack, ladies?
女士们 把孩子带出来吃夜宵吗
Don't tell me. Larry's the father.
别告诉我 Larry是父亲
There's a playground about halfway between Gayle and me,
在Gayle和我家的中间有个游乐场
designed for kids with special needs.
是为特殊的孩子设计的
Rubber surfacing, high- back swings.
橡胶表面 高靠背的秋千
I took Ray there last week, and Lila was there with Jenny.
上周我带着Ray去了 然后Lila和Jenny也在那里
The kids started playing. We started talking.
孩子们自己玩 我们就开始聊
And one topic led to another.
一个话题接着一个话题
And- small world.
世界太小
Yeah, too small.
是的 太小了
What about Chloe?
Chloe呢
Well, after we got over the initial shock,
嗯 当我们从最开始的惊讶中缓过来以后
like yesterday but real...
恍如昨日...
we decided to follow Larry to work the next morning
我们决定第二天早晨跟踪Larry去工作
straight to a motel where Chloe was waiting.
直接就到了Chloe等他的汽车旅馆
And if that wasn't enough to make our heads explode,
如果那不足以让我们当场气炸的话
we then had to find out about Chloe's... condition.
我们接下来发现Chole的情况后就够了
At which point, you knew it was time to confront Larry.
在那时 你知道就是该和Larry对质的时候了
I had no idea that Larry was married.
我不知道Larry结婚了
Let alone twice.
更别说还两次
But since your prints match the one left in the rubber glove,
但是因为你的指纹与在橡胶手套里的一致
we assume it wasn't long before you found out.
我们认为是距离你发现他脚踏三只船不久前
We checked your phone records, Gayle, and, uh..
我们检查了你的通话记录 Gayle 以及 呃...
you didn't leave Larry any messages after Friday night.
你在周五晚上之后就再也没给Larry发过短♥信♥
The night you, Lila, and Chloe...
你 Lila 以及Chloe那晚...
told him you were going to see him together to get answers.
告诉他要一起去跟他要个说法
So you found Larry at his job.
所以你们在他工作的地方找到了Larry
You shot him point- blank.
你正面向他开枪
And you dragged his sorry ass back to the bathtub.
然后你把这个可怜的家伙拖进浴缸
Where you doused him in sodium hypochlorite, calcium hypochlorite.
接着你把他泡在了次氯酸钠 次氯酸钙里
Or as you and I like to call 'em, bleach and Quickie Plumber.
或者用我们常用的名称 漂白剂以及水管通堵剂
Which, as an 8th- grade teacher, you knew would do the trick.
作为一名八年级老师 你知道会产生什么反应
Simple earth science.
简单的地球科学
Look, all that's true. But we didn't kill him
听着 都是真的 但是我们没杀他
Really? Then who did?
真的吗 谁杀了他
He killed himself.
他自杀的
He killed himself.
他自杀的
He killed himself.
他自杀的
Larry was dead when you got there?
Larry在你们到那的时候就死了吗
On the bathroom floor.
在浴室地板上
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表