I want you to tell me what to do.
我想你告诉我怎么办
About what?
什么事
Sully wants me to run off with him. Go.
Sully让我跟他走 走
For a year. Go.
一年 去
He wants to run a charter boat around the Caribbean.
他想驾船去加勒比
Go. He says I should take a sabbatical.
去呀 他觉得我应该休假
Go. What is the downside? He's a great guy.
去啊 有什么不好 他是个好人
This is a great idea. I'll miss you guys.
这是好提议 我会想你们的
Oh, we'll meet you in Barbados.
我们可以在巴巴多斯碰面
Look, you have been working every day since I met you.
从我遇到你开始你就每天都在工作
It's time to let another part of yourself out into the sun...
是时候释放自己了...
with a bare- chested man and a tropical breeze.
伴随着裸胸男 热带风一起
William Chang- single, age 27.
William Chang 27岁 单身
Died 2 years ago of metastasizing prostate cancer.
两年前死于转移性前列腺癌
Great nephew of Mei Zhang.
Mei Zhang的曾侄子
He looks nice. Booth will want to talk to his parents...
他看上去是好人 Booth会找他父母谈话...
try to find out where they got the female bones, in case it's Li Ling Fan.
看他们从哪里弄到新娘尸骨的 也许是Li Ling Fan
Listen to me, Brennan. Go.
听我的 Brennan 去吧
There'll still be murder and mayhem when you get back.
等你回来还是会有谋杀和骚乱
They're going to know this information came from me. You've ruined my study.
他们会知道这是我泄密了 你破坏了我的研究
They won't know for sure it was you.
他们不确定是你
Their son's bones are spread all over the city.
他们儿子的尸骨遍布全市
They let me in on something very precious to them, and now this.
他们接纳我让我参与对他们来说很珍贵的事情 现在你们却这样
I broke the first rule of anthropology-
我破坏了人类学第一准则
minimize your effect on the study.
将研究影响降至最低
Do you really believe that your study is more important than catching a murderer?
你觉得你的研究比抓凶手还重要吗
You used to be dedicated to a much larger, timeless truth.
你之前明明是注重更广阔无垠的真♥相♥
Now you're just a tool for those who have smaller concerns.
现在你不过是那些眼界狭隘之人的工具罢了
So you buried your son William 3 years ago?
你们三年前将你们的儿子William下葬了
My condolences.
请接受我的哀悼
We have come into possession of one of his bones.
我们手上有一块他的尸骨
You have no idea how this happened?
你们不知道这是怎么回事吗
Maybe you're planning on reburying your son...
也许你们准备重埋你们儿子...
with the bones of a younger woman...
与年轻女性的尸骨葬一起...
to provide him loving company in the afterlife?
好让他死后也有人陪伴
Well, you see, we need to know who this woman is, because it's possible...
我们想知道这个陪葬女人是谁 因为有可能...
that she's a murder victim.
她是谋杀案的受害者
You wouldn't want that, would you?
你们不希望这样对吧
Okay. Well, you give me no choice but to get an order of exhumation.
你们让我别无选择只能去挖尸骨了
Sully bought that boat. Yeah?
Sully买♥♥了那艘船 是吗
Next thing you know, he'll be shipwrecked on some island talking to a volleyball.
他说不准就沉船到荒岛跟排球聊天了
He's leaving for the Caribbean.
他要去加勒比
Really?
真的吗
Look, I'm- I'm sorry, Bones.
我很抱歉 Bones
I know that the 2 of you were kind of hitting it off-
我知道你们俩之间有感觉
He wants me to go with him.
他想我跟他一起走
Oh.
啊
Oh. Yeah, yeah.
是哦
He says I should take a year off- a sabbatical.
他说我应该休假一年
He says it'll be fun. Yeah, it would be.
他说会很有趣 嗯
But you just said he'd be shipwrecked with a volleyball.
但你刚说他会沉船跟排球聊天
No, he's got you. He doesn't need the volleyball.
不 他有你 不需要别的
You think I should go?
你觉得我该去吗
Yeah. Yeah. I mean, you know, it's, uh, one year out of your life, huh?
一年而已
I mean, a person's gotta live wide.
人要活得更广阔
And this is kind of narrow.
这个却不广阔
Oh. The coffin already?
已经碰到棺材了吗
Can't be. We're only 2 feet down.
不可能 才挖了两英尺
Oh, easy. Careful.
小心
Is this fake money?
这是冥币吗
There's no body in this coffin.
棺材里没人
There was a body in here. It was removed. Yeah.
之前埋过人 被挪走了 好吧
What's with the fake money? Chinese tradition.
这冥币怎么回事 中国传统
Send a loved one off to the afterlife well funded, at least symbolically.
让爱的人死后也有钱花 至少说是这么说的
How long ago was the body removed?
尸体什么时候挪走的
This little darling is Phaenicia sericata
这是丝光绿蝇
also known as the common green bottle fly.
又叫绿头苍蝇
Now William Chang was buried in January, 3 years ago.
William Chang是三年前的一月下葬的
Since the green bottle fly is only active in the summer months...
绿头苍蝇只在夏天活跃...
I contend he was dug up last July or August...
我认为他是去年七月或八月被挖出来的...
which allowed maggots to be laid in the casket to feast on-
蛆可以在棺材里大吃特吃
Okay, yeah, I got it. Oh, I can be a lot more specific.
别说了 我还能更具体点
No, no. You know, dug up last summer and distributed to the family.
去年夏天挖出来分给各个家庭成员
Specific enough for the F.B.I.
对FBI来说够了
He would've decomposed quickly.
他腐烂的很快
Buried in a pine box, improperly sealed...
埋在松木棺材却没封好...
buried only 2 feet below the surface.
只埋了地下两英尺
The Changs should sue their mortuary. Because of the shallow burial?
Chang一家应该起诉殡仪馆 因为埋得浅吗
Yeah, and the decomp seepage into the fake money is au naturel.
而且渗入冥币的腐烂体液是自然产生的
What does that mean? The body was not embalmed.
代表什么 尸体没做防腐处理
None of this is helping us solve the mystery of what happened to Li Ling Fan.
这对破Li Ling Fan的谋杀案没用啊
The funeral home was in on it.
殡仪馆也有份
They wanted the body to decompose as quickly as possible.
他们想让尸体尽快腐烂
Full- service mortuary. They perform funerals and weddings for dead people.
全套殡仪服务 又是葬礼又是冥婚
Mortuary records show that we buried William Chang in a lead- lined casket.
殡仪馆记录显示William Chang葬在铅框棺材里
And if you found another casket Pine box. It was a pine box.
如果你发现另一个棺材 松木棺材
It is obvious that Mr. Chang was dug up and reburied.
说明Mr. Chang被挖出来又重新下葬了
Who embalmed William Chang?
谁给William Chang做的防腐
The records show that my grandson and I had that honor.
我跟我孙子
You're lying. William Chang was never embalmed.
你在撒谎 William Chang从没做过防腐
But you yourself said there was nothing but fake money in the casket.
但你说棺材里只有冥币的
So how can you tell? We can tell from the residue left in the empty casket.
所以你怎么知道 我们可以从空棺材里的残余物质分♥析♥出来
I'm sorry, but we cannot help you.
我很抱歉 我们帮不了你
Wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Mr. Han, please, just sit down. Please? Just-
等一等 Mr. Han 请坐下
Here's what I think, okay? I think that you have...
听听我的想法 我认为你
some old Chinese traditions alive
还沿用着中国旧传统
which are illegal in this country.
这在本国可是犯法的
The minghun reburial ceremony. Well, I'm not concerned about
冥婚重葬仪式 我不关心这个
What I care about is if the bride was murdered. Murdered?
我关心的是新娘是不是被谋杀的 谋杀吗
Our understanding is that Mr. Chang's family paid $25,000 for her bones.
我们听说Mr. Chang一家出价两万五美金买♥♥新娘尸骨
And people have killed for much less.
还有人为了更少的钱杀人呢
So, uh, what part of that 25 grand came to you?
两万五里你拿了多少回扣
Did the Changs admit to paying that money? No.
Chang一家承认给钱了吗 不是
We found a cash withdrawal that they can't explain.
我们发现了一笔取款但他们解释不了
But you are not even certain that William Chang's minghun bride...
但你也不确定William Chang的冥婚新娘...
is this murdered woman? No, sir.
是那个被杀的死者 不确定
We can't know for sure it isn't her without looking at the bones.
但看不到尸骨我们也不能说不是她
If the bride were not this murdered woman, would you allow the ceremony to proceed?
如果陪葬新娘不是被杀的那个女人 你们会让仪式继续吗
Grandfather! Keep quiet.
祖父 安静
What ceremony?
什么仪式
We're- We're very sorry to disturb you.
不好意思打扰了
F.B.I. I need to see the coffin. Sorry.
FBI 我们要看尸骨 抱歉
Sorry. Excuse me. Take a look, Bones.
看看 Bones
Take a look. Okay.
快看看 嗯
Indications of cancer. I believe this is William Chang.
癌症 我认为这是William Chang
Here's the chimpanzee ilium that I left.
这是我留下的大猩猩髂骨
What about the girl?
新娘呢
There's lots of score marks on the bones...
骨头上有很多痕迹...
congruent with flesh being removed from the skeleton with blades.
与用刀将肉骨分离符合
I believe this is Li Ling Fan.
我想这是Li Ling Fan
Where is everybody?
其他人呢
I guess we really broke up the party, huh?
看来我们真的破坏了仪式
Positive I.D. on both sets of remains. William Chang and Li Ling Fan.
两具尸骨就是William Chang和Li Ling Fan
Wow. They kinda go together. Because they're deceased?
他们挺配 因为都是死人吗
Yeah. But more than that. They're exactly the same level of hotness.
不止 他们性感程度一致
Which is zero because they're skeletons.
程度应该是零因为只剩骨架了
The cuts left on the skeletal structure by the removal of soft tissue...
骨架上移除软组织的切痕...
match the implements the F.B.I. confiscated from the mortuary.
跟FBI没收殡仪馆的工具匹配
She was ill, and he was ill. It's really too bad they never actually met.
他俩都病了 真可惜他们从来没见过
The mortician's lawyer advised him to clam up.
殡仪师的律师建议他不要开口
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表