but bring your lady scientist.
但是记得带上那个女科学家
Otherwise, I don't say a word.
不然我一个字也不会说
Next time you see either one of us,
下一次你再见到我们任一一人的时候
they'll be giving you a lethal injection.
会是你执行注射死刑的时候
Classic game theory- - throwing down of the gauntlet.
经典的游戏理论 — 扔下铁手套
What?
什么
Conflict of interest arises, followed by a series of moves
利益冲突的产生会伴随着一系列的行动
from which divergent strategies can be discerned.
从行动中可以分辨出有分歧的策略
What did he say?
他在说什么
Epps is playing us.
Epps在耍我们
Yes, that's exactly what I said.
这不就是我说的吗
Zero- sum, obviously.
很明显 这是一场零和博弈
After a few moves, we'll know Epps' order of preference.
几招之后 我们会了解Epps的喜好欲望
What did he say?
他说啥呢
We'll find out what Epps wants.
我们会知道Epps想要什么
Look, I already know what he wants.
我已经知道他想要什么了
I told you- - he wants Bones
就像我说的那样 他想要Bones
sitting across the table from him.
坐在他的对面
3 rational players- - Me, Booth and Epps.
三个理性的玩家 我 Booth和Epps
What about the non- deliberative agent?
那非协商代理人呢
What did she say?
她在说什么
In a game, there tends to be one and rational players,
游戏里一般会有一个理性的玩家
and a non- conscious,
和一个非理性的
non- deliberative agent.
非协商代理人
What did Epps talk about before he said all the information
Epps在说你需要的信息
you needed was in front of you?
都在你面前之前说了什么
Mom, Bones, blondes, his wrist being
他的妈妈 Bones 金发女郎 他的手腕
set badly after Bones broke it,
在被Bones弄断以后没接好
and, um, you know, he...
还有
he made the point that he
他特别强调了
really needed his wrist.
他手腕的重要性
Chronic masturbation.
习惯性手♥淫♥
The game may be all about self- gratification.
这场游戏可能是关于自我满足
The phrase he used was "right in front" of us.
他用的形容词是近在眼前吗
Yes.
对
The blonde is right in front of us.
这个金发女郎就在我们面前
And she has a wrist.
而且她有一个手腕
Well, 2, in fact.
事实上 是两个
You know, if you had a pet pig,
如果你有一只宠物猪的话
what would you name him?
你会给他起什么名字
Jasper.
Jasper
This wrist looks completely normal.
这边的手腕看起来很正常
Here- - the right hamate bone.
看这里 右边的钩骨
Oh, coloration is off.
有掉色现象
It's slightly greasy compared
而且它跟其他骨头
to the surrounding bone.
比起来有点油腻
It's about an 8th of an inch bigger
它和外面的相同骨头
than the same bone in the outside.
比起来大了八分之一英寸
This hamate bone does not belong with these remains.
这个钩骨不属于这具遗体
It belongs with the second body.
它属于另一具尸体
There's another victim out there somewhere.
在别的地方还有一个受害者
Round one goes to Howard Epps.
第一轮的赢家是Howard Epps
Why?
为什么
Because he gets what he wants
因为他得到了他想要的东西
Me in the room with him.
我和他共处一室
Who's that?
那是谁
Oh, that is, uh, Caroline Epps.
那是Caroline Epps
Howard's sister?
Howard的妹妹吗
Uh, no... Howard's wife.
不是 是Howard的妻子
Well, he didn't have a wife last year.
他去年还没有妻子
Oh, they got married about 4 months ago.
他们是四个月以前结婚的
Heads up, Bones- - it's our turn
当心了 Bones 该是我们去
to visit the psychotic, murderous maniac.
探视这个神经质杀人狂魔了
Bastard.
而且还是个混♥蛋♥
Hi, Mrs. Epps.
你好 Mrs. Epps
I'm Special Agent Seeley Booth.
我是特别探员Seeley Booth
This is Dr. Brennan.
这是Dr. Brennan
Oh, Agent Booth,
噢 Booth探员
Howard's told me you both saved his life last year.
Howard告诉我你们去年救了他一命
It was our pleasure.
是我们的荣幸
What?! I was disappointed.
什么 你让我很失望啊
Extending Howard's life has given him time to come to grips
延长他的生命给了他机会
with what he's done, to ask God
处理他曾经犯下的罪行
for forgiveness.
也让他可以向上帝请求宽恕
Then we did the right thing by having his execution stayed.
那我们延迟他的处决是对的
Are you on some kind of medication? Bones...
你在吃什么药吗 Bones...
Dr. Brennan, I'm not one of those crazy women
Dr. Brennan 我还没有疯狂到
who falls love with Death Row killers.
爱上死刑犯
Obviously, that's exactly what you are.
可不是吗
Listen, if the prison ever
听着 如果监狱的人
gives you a hard time in coming
不让你进来探望
to see your husband, just give me a call.
给我打个电♥话♥就行了
I might be able to help.
我说不定能帮上忙
Thank you, Agent Booth. Are you serious?She's crazy.
谢谢你 Booth探员 你是认真的吗 她已经疯了
Chop- chop, let's go.
快点 我们进去吧
Thank you. Nice to see you.
谢谢你 很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet - you both. Mm- hmm.
很高兴见到你...们两个
Why are we nice to her? Because we might need her.
什么要对她这么好 万一以后她有用呢
Ah, Dr. Brennan, you came.
Dr. Brennan 你来了
I got your message.
我收到了你的信息
We're analyzing the wrist bone right now.
我们现在正在分♥析♥腕骨
We just met your wife.
我们刚刚遇到了你妻子
She seems very nice.
她看起来人很好
Caroline's a hairdresser.
Caroline是一个理发师
I'm glad you came.
我很高兴你来了
Hope you come back after you analyze the bone.
希望你分♥析♥完骨头以后再来一次
Caroline's the best I could do in here.
Caroline是我在这里能找的最好的人了
Yeah, not your usual type, Howie.
她看上去不是你喜欢的类型啊 Howie
I mean, not young, not blonde...
不年轻 不是金发
Not dead. Bones, could you please shut up?
也没死 Bones 你闭嘴好吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Is this why you duct- taped their mouths?
这就是为什么你用胶带封上她们的嘴吗
Because that I understand.
如果是这样我能理解
That's the lamest attempt at bonding I've ever seen.
这是我见过增进感情的最失败的尝试
You smell that?
你闻到了吗
What, my stinky effort to bond?
我烂到不行的增进感情技巧吗
Antiseptic.
消毒剂的味道
My mother smelled like that.
我的妈妈闻起来就是这样
Obsessed with germs.
对细菌极度敏感
She washed her hands with ammonia.
她用氨水洗手
Mine, too.
也用氨水洗我的手
My one regret?
你知道我最大的遗憾是什么吗
I didn't make her my first victim.
没有让她变成我的第一个受害者
Put her under a little stone cross years ago.
几年前我把她放在一个石制十字架下了
Okay.
好的
Okay, what?
怎么了
Okay.
好
Well, don't be mad at me, Bones.I didn't tell
别生气啊 Bones 我不是
you to shut up. It was a ploy.
故意叫你闭嘴 这是我的一个计谋
Now he thinks you're an idiot.
现在他觉得你是白♥痴♥
Game theory, Bones, okay?
这是游戏策略 Bones
For 2 players to gain advantage over the one,
两个玩家要是想赢过另一个玩家
they must be distinct from each other.
他们就得分开
Where'd you get that?
你从哪里学到的
From me.
从我这儿
I suggested that you be the smart one.
我建议你当聪明的那个
Which, you know, left me making a ploy that, uh,
所以我才设计了一个计谋
was supposed to be lame.
让我看起来这么蠢
Don't enjoy this. What?
别太享受 什么
The only reason I am playing his game
我玩这个游戏的唯一原因是
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表