所以你是不喜欢当FBI探员吗
Oh, sure. I-I do. I just don't want it to be the only thing I ever was.
我当然喜欢 只是不想一辈子都干这个
You're telling me you're just gonna be a bone lady your whole life?
难道你要一直这样摆弄骨头什么的吗
I spent years studying anthropology.
我花了好多年学习人类学
Well, I got a degree. But I'm not gonna let it ruin my life.
我也有学位 但我不想让它毁了我的生活
I'm going back to the lab.
我回实验室去
Here!
这个
Take one of these with you back to that spaceship.
带一个回你的宇宙飞船去吧
I'll call you when we get our bouncer.
找到那保镖我会打你电♥话♥
Mmm, Jamaica.
牙买♥♥加
I can dig it, man.
可以试试
Um, do we have a schedule?
我们有约好吗
Uh, listen. I really need to get back to work.
我真的需要回去工作
So why don't you give me one of those clown restraining orders and just sign my paper?
你何不给我来个小丑限制令然后给我签个字呢
Have you had an insight then as to why you shot at that clown? Yeah.
那你想明白为什么要朝那个小丑开枪了吗 想明白了
You know what? I have some insight. It's right here.
我有想法的 就在这儿
That's my Bones calling, huh? My partner. Right? Yeah. Bones.
Bones给我打电♥话♥来了 我搭档 Bones
So when are you coming back again?
你什么时候回来
What? Aren't you playing nice with Sully?
怎么了 你和Sully处得不愉快吗
I'm not sure how serious he is about his job.
我只是不太确定他对工作有多上心
Look. He's one of the best. He just likes to keep his options open.
他是最好的 他只是喜欢留有余地
I've noticed.
我注意到了
Listen, Bones.
听着 Bones
Sully, he, uh, lost his partner about, uh, a year ago. All right?
Sully他 在一年前失去了搭档 明白吗
Something like that happens, you just-
通常发生了这种事情后
You hear that clock on the inside ticking just a little bit louder.
你就会对死亡心有戚戚焉
So, uh, you know what? You're in good hands.
他非常不错的
Here he comes. So I gotta go. Gotta go.
他过来了 我得挂了
Hey. All right, so maybe I am a little irritable.
好吧 我可能有点急躁
Why do you think that might be?
你觉得原因是什么呢
Come on. Look, don't they give you, like, papers and files and reports and-
他们没给你份文件啊报告之类的吗
All right. Um-
好吧
Me and my partner caught up to this serial killer by the name of Howard Epps, and he died.
我和我搭档在抓个叫Howard Epps的连环杀手 然后他死了
And whose fault was that? Yours or your partner's?
是谁的错导致的 你还是你搭档
Oh, no. He jumped over that balcony because of her.
不是 他只是因为她的缘故从阳台上跳了下去
Sometimes I think he had the right idea.
有时我觉得他的想法挺对的
And where were you when Mr. Epps fell?
Mr. Epps掉下去的时候你在哪里
Holding his arm.
在抓着他的手臂
No, that was before he fell, surely.
不 那是他掉下去之前
What?
什么意思
Well, Mr. Epps was dangling from your arm before he fell.
Mr. Epps掉下去之前是被你抓住手臂悬空着
At which point, he was no longer dangling, but falling.
在某个时间点 他不再悬在那里 而是掉了下去
Attached to you, he was alive. No longer attached, dead.
被你抓住 他就能活 没抓住 他就死了
Well, I don't feel guilty about that. I mean, Epps is a serial killer.
我对这个没什么罪恶感 Epps是个连环杀手
He tried to kill my partner, and he threatened my son.
他想要杀了我搭档 还威胁我儿子
I was glad when he hit that pavement.
他摔下去的时候我还挺高兴的
Do you think about suicide often?
你会经常想自杀的事吗
Suicide? Me?
自杀 我吗
No, no. Never.
不 从没想过
And yet, you sometimes feel that Howard Epps
那你还觉得Howard Epps从阳台上跳下去的
had the right idea about jumping off that balcony?
想法挺对的吗
It was a joke. Okay? It was a joke.
那就是个玩笑 好吗 开个玩笑而已
Yes. You do that a lot, don't you?
你经常开玩笑对吗
Makes me feel such a bully for prying.
让我觉得自己是个爱打听别人隐私的恶霸
Well, we'll pick up on this next time.
我们下回再接着聊这事吧
Increase magnification, please, if you're ready.
放大 请 如果你准备好了的话
don't mean to appear dictatorial-
我不是故意要表现得那么专横的
I get it, Zack.
我明白了 Zack
Hey. So what are we looking at?
你们在看什么
Bits of gold foil embedded deep within bite marks along the T11 and T12 vertebrae.
在T11和T12两节脊椎中间的咬痕里嵌了金箔片
Jewelry?
珠宝吗
More likely scenario has the gator's teeth piercing Judy's stomach.
更有可能是鳄鱼的牙齿刺穿了Judy的胃
Embedding whatever she last ingested into her bone.
然后把她最后吃的东西嵌进了骨头里
How would someone eat gold?
怎么会有人吃金子呢
Not eat. Drink.
不是吃 是喝
Goldenrod.
是Goldenrod
Goldenrod?
Goldenrod是什么
It's this hundred-proof cinnamon schnapps that we drank in college.
是我们大学时常喝的纯肉桂杜松子酒
It's infused with real gold flakes, purely for decadence' sake.
里面全是黄金薄片 纯粹是为了追求堕落的感觉
How did it taste?
喝起来如何
Oh. It's way worse coming up, I can tell you that.
我只能说 吐出来的时候味更差
She could've wandered into bars we don't know about.
她可能去了我们不知道的酒吧
If we can find every place that carries that stuff-
如果我们能查出所有卖♥♥这酒的地方
I don't think we'll need to, Doc. We've got our bouncer.
我觉得我们不需要去找 我们找到那个保镖了
Of course, he denies all. But his alibi just about buries him.
当然 他矢口否认 但他的不在场证明卖♥♥了他
Buries him how?
怎么卖♥♥的
Well, he said he left work early that night to get to his other job
他说那天他很早就下班了 去打另一份工
在他的船上夜游沼泽
Sounds like a good job actually.
这工作听上去还不错
So, he's admitted to knowing the Everglades like the back of his hand.
也就是说他承认自己对大沼泽地了如指掌
Which would not be smart if he were, in fact, the killer.
如果他真是凶手的话 这么说就太蠢了
Most of the killers I know aren't all that smart.
我知道的大多数凶手都不太聪明
The gold flakes are definitely from the liquor we found in her system.
金箔片肯定来自于我们在她尸体里找到的酒精
And I remembered something.
我想起一些事
Monte and his harem. So what?
Monte和他的后宫们 怎么了
Check out the caption. "All the girls love Monte's gold!"
看标题 所有女孩都爱Monte的金子
Now, granted, there are plenty of bars that carry this stuff. But-
当然 很多酒吧都有卖♥♥这种酒 但
But this could be the probable cause we need to search Monte's bus.
但这可以作为我们搜查Monte的房♥车的合理理由
I'll get the warrant.
我去申请搜查令
Bouncer's alibi checked out.
那保镖的不在场证明核实了
So Monte's minions were likely just trying to throw us off.
所以Monte的跟班们可能是想误导我们
Unbelievable, you people. What is it now?
让人难以置信 你们这些人 现在又怎么了
Hey, hey, cool your jets, Hef. We just want to search your bus.
冷静点 我们只是要搜查一下你的房♥车
This is you, isn't it?
是你干的好事 对吧
Please don't point your finger at me.
别用手指着我
I knew the first time I saw you...
你第一次来这里时我就知道...
here comes another feminist crusader out to spoil some good, all-American fun.
又是个喜欢破坏别人美好乐趣的女权主义斗士
Ow. Get off! Get off.
放手 放手
It was self-defense. He assaulted me.
这是正当防卫 他攻击我
Yes, he did.
没错
Crazy bitch. I'm calling my lawyer.
疯女人 我要给律师打电♥话♥
Here. You can read him this.
拿去 你可以给他读一读
Now I just hope we find something.
希望我们能找到些什么
There.
在那儿呢
Well, it's not exactly a smoking gun.
这不算是确凿的证据
Can you prove she drank it here?
你能证明她是在这里喝的酒吗
I can try.
试试看
Okay. You can only admit evidence that's in plain view.
你只能接受一目了然的证据
Although on this bus, that could be D.N.A. on virtually any surface.
这车子的任何表面上可能都有DNA
That's an image. Keep your eyes open for a metal screw-threaded thingy.
可以想象 留心找个带金属螺纹的东西
A what now?
什么情况
Judy's stab wound was probably from a bolt of some kind right through...
Judy的刺伤显示她可能是被这类东西刺穿了...
here. Oh, just inside her scapula.
这里 哦 肩胛骨这里
Yes. But most laymen refer to it as a shoulder blade.
不过大多外行人管它叫肩膀下面
Well, I told you I went to college.
我跟你说了我上过大学的
I minored in kinesiology, although this is the first time I've used it to impress a lady.
我辅修了运动机能学 但这是我第一次用它来打动一位女士
What was your major?
那你专业是什么
Art history.
艺术史
I also got a master's certificate in sailing...
我还有航海和...
a pilot's license, and I'm a certified E.M.T.
飞行员执照 我还是个合格的急救员
There's more, but I don't want to brag.
还有些别的 但我不想吹嘘自己
Hold on.
稍等
Hi, Hodgins.
Hodgins
Judy Dowd wasn't killed at the swamp where she was found.
Judy Dowd不是在找到她尸体的那片沼泽被杀的
Cryptosporidium on her clothes came from saw grass...
她衣服上的隐孢子虫来自于锯齿草...
a plant that doesn't even grow in Eugene's swamp.
这玩意儿在Eugene生活的那片沼泽根本就不长
Where does it grow?
那哪里长
Well, pretty much everywhere else in the Everglades.
大沼泽地的其他大部分地方
But in terms of gator distance, there's a saw grass marsh 2 miles south
不过根据鳄鱼的活动范围来算 在南面两公里的地方
where Alligator Alley meets State Road 29.
也就是鳄鱼巷和29号♥州际公路交界的地方有一片锯齿草湿地
All that from cryptosporidium?
这些都是从隐孢子虫得到的信息吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表