The gun was still in his mouth.
枪还在他嘴里
The coward must've freaked at the thought of facing us together.
那弱鸡一定想到要和我们一起对质就吓坏了
If we'd surprised him, maybe he'd still be alive.
如果我们不打电♥话♥直接出现 也许他还活着
Back up. You're saying that the gun was still in his mouth?
等等 你说枪还在他嘴里吗
His finger was on the trigger.
他的指头还在扳机上
It was awful.
真是糟透了
And where's the gun now?
枪现在在哪呢
I buried it in my backyard.
我埋在我后院了
That's a good place for it.
那可真是个好地方
Unbelievable. Yeah, you got that right.
不可思议 对 你说的对
You know what? They're lying.
你知道吗 她们在撒谎
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Oh, come on. They've been lying since day one.
她们从一开始就在撒谎
Between all of them, they should have a dozen Oscars by now.
在她们之间 估计都能得数十个奥斯卡了
I know what those are.
这次我知道那是什么
I mean, come on. Suicide?
拜托 自杀?
Bird shot or not, okay, every self- inflicted I've seen,
鸟枪与否 所有我看过的自杀
the guy shoots himself, and he drops the gun.
自己枪击自己的 枪都会掉下去
Right? It's an automatic reaction. Bang, drop.
是吧 那可是条件反射 砰 掉了
There's no way the gun ends up in his mouth.
没可能枪会在他嘴里的
Then we'd better go dig up that gun.
那么我们最好去把那把枪挖出来
Seeley?
Seeley
I'll get the ball rolling.
我先去查案子了
Was that Dr. Brennan?
那不是Dr. Brennan吗
Uh- huh.
对啊
Why are you here?
你为啥在这
I needed to know
我需要知道
if you were gonna coach Parker's T- ball team this year.
你今年要不要指导Parker的棒球队
You know I always coach Parker's T- ball team.
你知道我总是指导Parker的棒球队的
I didn't wanna assume...
我不想擅自认定...
Okay, whoa. What is going on here, Rebecca? Okay?
好吧 哇 发生什么了 Rebecca 好吧
Because, look, I thought we agreed here.
因为 听着 我还以为我们都同意了
We cannot end up groping each other in the F.B.I. closet.
我们不能最后沦落到在FBI的柜子里苟且
We can't do that. We're done.
我们不能 结束了
I know.
我知道
Really?
真的吗
Seeley, all the excuses
Seeley 所有的借口
I gave you for not wanting to get married,
我告诉你我不想结婚的那些
my independence, your work...
我的独♥立♥自主 你的工作...
I know.
我知道
No, you don't.
不 你不知道
You are a wonderful father.
你是个很棒的父亲
And Parker is a lucky kid.
Parker也是个幸运的孩子
Such a lucky kid.
特别幸运的孩子
And obviously,
而且显然
we still have feelings for each other.
我们对彼此还有感觉
Do you still wanna marry me?
你还想娶我吗
Rebecca,
Rebecca
No, I don't.
不 我不想
I don't wanna marry you either.
我也不想和你结婚
Here are the forms for T- ball.
这是棒球队的表格
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
Yeah.
对
And I'm gonna miss you too.
我也会想你的
You know what I'm gonna miss the most?
你知道我最想念的会是什么吗
Yeah. But let's not go there.
知道 但是我们还是别了
Okay. DNA on the barrel
好吧 在枪管上的DNA
confirms it was in Larry's mouth at some point.
证实在某一时刻枪的确被Larry含住
Yeah. Well, I still don't buy it.
是的 好吧 但我还是不信
You know, the kickback alone would've forced it out.
仅仅是后坐力是足够让枪掉出来的
Unless he was dead before the shot.
除非在受枪击前他就死了
Well, yeah, that's true. But, uh...
好吧 是 是这样 但是 呃...
Wait, what?
等下 什么
The inside of Larry's skull is pitted,
Larry头骨内部是有凹痕的
which I had always attributed to the effects of the lye.
我之前一直认为是碱液的作用
But each tiny hole matches perfectly with the bird shot
但是每个小孔都和鸟枪子弹的
right down to these specks of copper.
铜块的痕迹是匹配的
Are you saying that it was suicide?
你是说这是自杀吗
I would, except these holes are void of blood
我会这么说 但是这些小孔都没有血迹
which would suggest they were inflicted
这说明这些凹痕
after blood stopped pumping through Larry's head.
是在Larry脑袋里的血液循环停止时强加上去的
No, keep talking. I'll catch up.
不用停 继续说 我能跟上
Well, unlike this blunt force trauma
和这些钝器伤不同的是
no shortage of blood here.
这里并不缺乏血迹
Proving he was dead before he was shot.
证明在他被枪击前就死了
So now we're talking about
所以我们现在说的是
a faked homicide to cover up a faked suicide?
一个被假的谋杀掩盖的假自杀吗
A faked suicide meant to cover up an actual, original murder.
而假自杀是为了掩盖一个真实的 最初的谋杀
Now,just when you think things couldn't get any more twisted.
你觉得事情不能更扯的时候 现在
How's this for a curveball?
这个曲线球你们怎么看
In walks Cam.
Cam来了
After retrieving and reassembling every tooth from that tub,
在我从那个浴缸里取回并且重新组装了所有的牙齿后
I now discover I had one extra.
我现在发现我多了一个
Well, this is not a tooth. It's a crown.
这个不是牙齿 这是牙冠
Exactly. Any of your women happen to be missing one?
完全正确 嫌疑人里有哪个女人恰好少了一个吗
Not that I could see.
我没发现
Well, it wouldn't be theirs anyway.
不可能是她们的
It's sized for a man.
这尺码是男性的
I knew that.
我知道的
A man's tooth, and it's not Larry's.
男性的牙齿 还不是Larry的
It's not a tooth. It's a crown
这不是牙齿 这是牙冠
whereby a dentist files down an existing tooth...
是当牙医将现有的牙齿挫平后...
I know what a crown is, Bones.
我知道牙冠是什么 Bones
Except Pete called it a root canal.
不过Pete管这个叫根管治疗
Pete.
Pete
Yeah, right there.
啊 我在呢
Well, look who's here.
看看谁来了
Returning to the scene of the crime.
回到犯罪现场
Funny. I was gonna say that to you.
有意思 我还想跟你说这句台词呢
Okay, boys, that's lunch. Let's go. All right.
好吧 兄弟们 饭点到了 去吧 好吧
Why? No, no. I'm talking about that.
什么 不 不 我在说那个
Look at my wall there. Who's gonna pay for that?
看看在那边的墙 谁来赔偿那个呢
Let's find out.
我们看着办
Smile for me, Pete.
笑一个 Pete
Whoa! Back off! What's this about?
哇 起开 这是什么
Temporary crown, maxillary central incisor.
临时牙冠 上颌骨中切齿
Turn around, Pete.
转过去 Pete
Like I have the slightest idea how Larry got in that tub?
就像我知道Larry怎么到那个浴缸里似的
Actually, on that detail, we're quite sure you don't.
事实上 那个细节 我们确定你不知道
Making that look on your face
你现在的表情
when you saw it all the more priceless.
你要能看见就知道有多精彩了
That's because I didn't know what happened-
那是因为我不知道发生了什么-
Well, let me tell you what I know, Pete. Okay?
好吧让我告诉你我知道的 Pete 好吗
I know Larry owed you 85 grand.
我知道Larry欠了你8.5万美金
So Friday night you come here
所以周五晚上你来到这里
to have a little talk to him about it.
和他稍微谈谈
And about the same time,
但是与此同时
he gets a phone call from his very unhappy wives.
他接到一通来自他非常生气的妻子们的电♥话♥
Wives?
妻子们
Yeah. Which puts Larry in a really bad place.
对 这把Larry逼到了一个很不好的境地
So when you asked him,
所以当你问他
"Hey, you know, where's my money?"
嘿 我的钱哪里去了
He pretty much blows you off.
他很可能糊弄了事
Like he has more important things to worry about.
就像他还有更重要的事情担心似的
Bad enough that Larry rips you off,
Larry仅仅骗了你的钱就算了
but he disrespects you on top of it?
但是他竟然还不尊重你
That's not gonna happen in this lifetime.
这辈子这种事都不可以发生的
So it got physical.
所以你们就动手了
Larry knocked your crown loose.
Larry把你的牙冠打松了
And you shoved him down here,
然后你把他推倒了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表