The vaginal secretions are consistent with Carly's D.N.A.
阴♥道♥分泌物跟Carly的DNA相符
So she was raped before she was killed? Any match on the semen?
她被杀之前还被强♥奸♥过吗 精♥液♥有符合的人吗
I ran the seminal D.N.A. through CODIS and the military database.
我跟犯罪系统和军队系统数据做了比对
I found a match.
找到了一个匹配结果
Ben Michaelson.
Ben Michaelson
Abby's boyfriend?
Abby的男朋友?
It would explain why he spared Abby.
那可以解释为什么放过了Abby
Carly's husband said Ben was with the reserves when Carly was killed.
Carly的丈夫说Carly被杀的时候Ben在军队里
I wonder how hard it is to sneak off base.
不知道从基地溜走难不难
He wasn't on base.
他当时不在基地
He was alone in the woods doing survival training.
他独自在树林里生存训练
He could go rape and kill Carly...
他有可能奸♥杀♥Carly
and no one would even find out he left.
都不会有人发现他离开过
You spoke to Captain Gerard?
你跟Gerard上校谈过了吗
Why didn't you just talk to me?
为什么又想跟我谈了
Your reserve unit spent last weekend reviewing survival skills.
你的预备役小队上个周末在评估生存技能
Yeah. We were each dropped off at isolated locations...
是的 我们被扔在相互隔绝的区域里
and given rudimentary supply and navigation kits.
只给了我们基本补给和导航工具
So basically, you were alone for 2 days.
所以基本上你独自呆了2天
No one to corroborate your whereabouts.
没人知道你在哪儿
What are you saying?
你在说什么啊
You spent 2 tours in Iraq. The captain says you're one of his best men.
你去过伊♥拉♥克♥两次 上校说你是他最好的士兵之一
Someone as well trained as you
像你这样训练得这么好的人
would've easily been able to leave your assigned location
很容易离开你的区域
and return to your rendezvous point with no one the wiser.
再回到你的集♥合♥点 没人会发现
But I didn't. See, first I was wondering...
但是我没有 看 一开始我就怀疑
why would a carjacker kill one of his victims...
为什么一个抢车的要杀掉其中一个受害者
and let the other victim stay alive?
但是放过另一个
That doesn't make sense.
这不符合常理
Hey, unless...maybe there's no carjacker.
除非也许不是个抢车的
Wait. Do you actually think that I-
等等 你真的觉得我
The insurance money would've given you over half a million dollars.
你会拿到超过50万保险赔偿金
You've killed before. I mean, in the service...
你以前也杀过人 我是说 在服役的时候
some guys, they're just numb to it. Wait, this is insane.
有些人 他们就是麻木了 等等 真是疯了
Then again, killing your meal ticket is one thing.
但是 杀掉你的饭票是一回事
And then killing your girlfriend, that's another.
杀掉你的女朋友 就是另一回事了
So you locked Abby in the trunk. No.
所以你把Abby锁在后备箱 没有
See, the one thing I don't understand the rape. Yeah.
我只有一件事不明白 强♥奸♥ 是的
What? We have your D.N.A. from the backseat of the car.
什么 我们在车后座发现了你的DNA
Yours and Carly's.
你的DNA还有Carly的
So what was it then?
到底发生了什么呢
Did you get turned on thinking about killing her?
你想到要杀她就很兴奋吗
I want a lawyer.
我需要律师
I'll bet you do.
我想你也需要
You know we'll get him, Bones. All right? Don't worry.
你知道我们搞定他了 是吧 Bones 别担心
We do this all the time. You know, I should be used to it.
咱们一直就是这么工作的 我应该已经习惯了
It shouldn't bother me. No, it should.
不应该这么困扰我 不应该
Was she, uh, really gonna teach you how to cook?
她真的要教你怎么做饭吗
Yeah. I've always understood the basics of cooking, the physics of it...
是 我懂烹饪的基本原理 物理变化
but Carly said she was going to show me what it was really about.
但是Carly说要教我烹饪的真谛
To her, she said that it was a way of-
对她来说 那是一种
Well, she said " loving," but then, she was prone to hyperbole.
她用了爱这个词 但是她有点夸张
Well, hey, I mean, that's what family dinners are all about, right?
我说 那就是家庭晚宴的意义 对吧
Those are some of my, uh- my best memories.
那是我最好的记忆
I'm not as cold as everyone thinks, Booth.
我其实不像大家想的那么冷漠 Booth
Okay, that was a leap.
好吧 思维很跳跃
Just because I think marriage is an antiquated ritual...
就因为我觉得婚姻是过时的仪式
doesn't mean that I don't want Angela and Hodgins to be happy.
不代表我不想让Angela和Hodgins幸福
I have an appreciation and a need...
我对精神和肉体
for emotional and physical intercourse, just like you.
也有欣赏跟需求 像你一样
Yeah. Sure. I mean, okay. Good for you with that.
好的 我是说 你这样很棒
Did I make you uncomfortable? No.
我的话让你觉得不舒服了吗 没有
Not at all. I just wanna focus.
一点也没有 我就是需要精力集中
Let's just focus on the- on the case.
咱们先精力集中在案子上
I did make you uncomfortable.
我让你觉得不舒服了
Listen, Abby, I know it's hard for you to go through this again...
听着 Abby 我知道再回想一遍这事对你来说很难
but do you remember hearing the carjacker's voice?
但是你还记得抢车人的声音吗
I I must have. Close your eyes for me, okay?
我觉得我记得 闭上眼睛 好吗
I want you to try and hear that voice again. Can you do that for me?
我想让你回忆一下那个声音 你能做到吗
Does it sound familiar? Someone you might know?
听起来熟悉吗 是不是你认识的人
What are you saying?
你在说什么啊
We're just asking, Abby. Why?
就是问问 Abby 为什么这么问
Ben's story that night, it might not check out.
Ben那天晚上的不在场证据也许不成立
What are you talking about? Ben would ne-
你说什么呢 Ben才不
We're like a family. It's not Ben.
我们像一家人一样 不会是Ben
Abby, it's just a question we have to ask.
Abby 我们就是问一问
Do you remember the car making a sudden stop?
你还记得车猛地停了一次吗
No.
不记得
But I- I was unconscious in the trunk.
但是当时我在后备箱里失去意识了
Could that be how she broke her wrist? Possibly.
她可能因此伤到了手腕吗 有可能
Or when she was dragged or thrown into the trunk.
或者在她被拖着或者扔到后备箱里的时候
Abby, may I have permission to review your medical records?
Abby 能允许我查看你的病历吗
They could help us identify Carly's killer.
那能帮助我们找到杀害Carly的凶手
But do you think it might really be Ben?
但是你们真的认为是Ben吗
It's just a possibility we have to pursue. That's all.
就是我们推断的一种情况而已
Okay.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
I did it! I found the murder weapon!
我做到了 我找到了杀人凶器
Or what's left of it anyway.
至少是凶器剩下的部分
I used the G.C. mass spectrometer to analyze the ceramic shards in the car.
我用了气相质谱仪分♥析♥车里陶瓷碎片的成分
The murder weapon was a ceramic bowl?
杀人凶器是一个陶瓷碗吗
It's not just the bowl that's ceramic. The knife is too.
不止碗是陶瓷的 刀也是
Booth mentioned that companies are sending her their products to endorse.
Booth提到过有些公♥司♥给她送过产品让她代言
Wait. A ceramic knife?
等等 陶瓷刀吗
Brennan.
Brennan
The murder weapon was a ceramic knife.
杀人凶器是陶瓷刀
Hodgins found the murder weapon.
Hodgins找到了杀人凶器了
Zirconium oxide- supersharp and easy to shatter.
氧化锆 非常锋利 容易碎裂
In this case, you shatter it into a million pieces...
这一次 碎裂成了成千上万块
no one knows it's a knife, except me, of course.
没人知道那是把刀了 当然 除了我以外
Using Angela's program, I matched the wounds to the blade.
用Angela的程序 我把伤痕跟刀锋做了比对
Either that trunk was packed with invisible pillows...
除非后备箱里放满了隐形枕头
or Abby's lying to us. Why?
要不然Abby就是在说谎 为什么
Booth? Yeah, Booth.
Booth吗 是我
Talk to me, squints- as close to English as possible.
说吧 眯眯眼们 尽量说英语
According to the medical report, Abby's got bumps and bruises, yes...
根据医疗记录 Abby身上有青肿 没错
but they aren't at all consistent with the way...
跟她本来应该
she would've been thrown around in that trunk.
在后备箱里受的伤不一致
She should've had more broken bones.
她应该有更多的骨折才对
Is there any evidence of Carly being raped?
有Carly被强♥奸♥的证据吗
None that I found. Me either.
我没发现 我也没有
But the wounds on the ribs...
但是肋骨上的伤
the directionality of impact was left to right.
方向是从左向右的
Of course. It fits the scenario I was working out.
当然 那跟我想的场景一致
So obvious! English, remember? Okay?
太明显了 说人话 好吗
How does Ben figure into all this? He doesn't.
Ben怎么知道这些的 他不知道
The injuries fit if Abby was driving
如果车子猛停的时候是Abby在开车
when the sudden stop occurred.
那伤痕就对得上了
y- Abby? - Yes, Abby.
Abby吗 是的 Abby
Why Abby? Look, I'm Abby. You're Carly.
为什么是Abby 看 我是Abby 你是Carly
Why am I always the murder victim? Sit.
为什么我总是被害人啊 坐下
Zack's always the murder victim.
Zack总是演被害人
I'm just driving along.
我正在开车
I undo Carly's seat belt, slam on the brakes.
我把Carly的安全带解开 猛踩刹车
She goes flying into the dash.
她飞向仪表盘
Go. Go. Fly into the dash.
飞啊 飞向仪表盘
The concussion disorients me.
冲击使我迷糊
Okay, don't overdo it, sport.
好了 别演太过了
Okay, what are we missing here?
我到底错过了什么
The Stooges?
欢乐喜剧人吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表