Tell you what. We're gonna claim his remains. We'll bury him proper.
这样吧 我们来认领他的遗物 我们会妥善安葬他的
Where'd you send him on vacation? Canada.
你送他去哪度假了 加拿大
Canada. Was it the mounties that found Billy Ray encased in cement?
加拿大啊 是加拿大骑警发现他的尸体在水泥里吗
Concrete.
是混凝土
Not cement. It's a common error.
不是水泥 这是个常见的错误
Baltimore police. Is Baltimore on the way to Canada?
是巴尔的摩警方发现他的 去加拿大会经过巴尔的摩吗
Well, the most efficient route is up through Detroit...
最快的路线要经过底特律...
but Billy Ray- how he loved Vermont so.
但是Billy Ray 他特别喜欢佛蒙特州
Do you have any idea who might want to kill Mr. McKenna?
你知道有谁会想杀了Mr. McKenna吗
Oh, well, yeah. He,uh Well, how'd you put it? Aggressive
噢 他啊 怎么形容的来着 激进
both socially and sexually.
在社交方面跟性方面都是
How about Hugh Kennedy?
那Hugh Kennedy呢
Hugh Kennedy. Yeah handy with the ice pick.
Hugh Kennedy 就是那个使得一手好冰锥的
According to this, you hired him as...
根据这个 他是你的
a "liquor license consultant" on a per- case basis.
卖♥♥酒执照顾问 每次有这种事情你都要找他
Yes, yes, yes, yes. I remember. Taciturn type, very dour.
对对对 我想起来了 沉默寡言的类型 阴沉沉的
Right. In jail for murder once, manslaughter twice...
他因谋杀入狱一次 过失杀人入狱两次
and suspect in 4 unsolved murders all involving ice picks.
而且是四起冰锥杀人悬案的嫌疑犯
You know, good old Hugh did not put none of that on his résumé.
老好人Hugh可没在他的简历上写这些
If I recall, Mr. Kennedy was killed in a car accident fleeing a bail enforcement officer.
没记错的话 Mr. Kennedy好像在一次逃避保释执行官的时候出了车祸
Guess he got burned up.
我猜他被烧焦了
Well- you guys look us up if you're ever in western West Virginia.
你们如果去过西维吉尼亚西边
We're at Snackie's Roadhouse and Grill. Where the 119 hits the 6♥4♥.
可以在Snackie的路边烧烤屋找我们 就是在119和6♥4♥高速交界处
I'll make a note of that.
我会记下来的
119 hits the-
119高速跟
6♥4♥. 6♥4♥.
6♥4♥高速的交界处 6♥4♥高速
Hey, T, look. Snickerdoodles. What are y-
我给你带了软曲奇饼 你怎么...
Oh, come on. You used to love 'em...
别啊 你之前很喜欢吃的...
when you were a little girl.
在你还是个小女孩的时候
I got a message for you from your brother.
我帮你哥哥给你捎了口信
What message?
什么口信
Uh, he says, um- He says hi.
他让我 他让我给你问个好
Have you turned Russ into a criminal too?
你把Russ也变成罪犯了吗
Hey, I haven't committed a crime in over 15 years. I'm straight.
我15年都没有犯罪过了 我是清白的
Except for killing, gutting and burning the deputy director of the F.B.I.
但是你杀了FBI副局长 把他的肠子掏空了 还把他的尸体烧了
He was tryin' to kill Russ, and then he was going after you.
他要杀Russ 下一个目标就是你
It is not a crime to protect your family.
保护自己的家人不算犯罪
Well, some fathers do it without killing.
有些爸爸不用杀人也能做到这点
Did, uh, you and Booth take a look at my, uh, rap sheet? Yes.
你跟Booth看了我的犯罪记录吗 看了
And? He'll arrest you if he has the chance.
然后呢 他有机会就会逮捕你
What else?
没别的了吗
So, these snickerdoodles
所以 试试这些曲奇
Come on. You don't remember? You loved them as a little girl.
你不记得了吗 你小时候很喜欢吃的
I don't remember.
我不记得了
I'd come home, and then you'd be jumpin' around.
我回家 你就会高兴地蹦蹦跳跳
You were 5 or 6 years old.
你那时候才五六岁
You'd say, " Why don't you put on the 'trying song'? Put on the 'trying song. "'
你会问我 为什么不放那首"尝试"的歌♥
- The " trying song"? - It was my favorite song.
"尝试"的歌♥? 这是我最喜欢的歌♥
I used to sing it. It was, uh, by Poco? The band?
我过去经常唱 好像是一个叫Poco的乐队唱的
I've been thinkin' about all the things you told me
我最近在想你跟我说过的话
I know you're full of doubt. Cannot let it be
我知道你有很多不解 也没法放手不管
But I know, if you keep on comin' back for more
但我知道如果你继续来找我
Then I'll keep tryin'
我就会一直尝试
I'll keep on tryin'
我会一直努力的
It's a good song.
这是首好歌♥
Hugh Kennedy- bad guy. But he's dead-
Hugh Kennedy 是个好人 但已经死了
about 5 years ago in a car crash in West Virginia.
五年前在西维吉尼亚的一场车祸里死的
Recent evidence suggests otherwise. How do you know him?
但是最近有一些证据表明他还没死 你怎么认识他的
Well, him and his ice pick were, uh, pretty famous in some circles. I gotta go.
他跟他的冰锥在某些圈子里很出名 我得走了
Now? Yeah, you speed dialed Booth.
现在吗 对 你已经用快速拨号♥打给Booth了
Now he's been listening to everything, and the- the SWAT team's on its way.
他现在能听见我们说话 特警队也在来的路上了
I mean, I'm just guessing.
我只是猜的
But there is somethin' I do want to say to you.
但是我有些话想跟你说
Mom. It's not about Mom.
关于妈妈的吗 不是关于你妈妈的
It's about you. And it's about stuff that she wanted you to know.
是关于你的 而且是她想让你知道的东西
She never got the chance to tell you.
她一直没有机会告诉你
Hey, Booth, there's a couple of things that you should know about this guy Kennedy.
Booth 关于Kennedy这个人 你们应该知道
He's got an addiction to model airplanes.
他很沉迷模型飞机
Try some of these again. You'll love 'em.
试着吃一些吧 你会喜欢的
Wait. Dad, what's -
等等 爸爸
What's the second thing? He's wily.
还有什么是我们应该知道的 他很狡猾
You be careful, okay?
你自己小心点 好吗
Did you get that?
你听见了吗
Well, I gotta tell you, you're right, Zack.
不得不说 你是对的 Zack
Every model airplane freak from Baltimore is here.
巴尔的摩喜欢飞机模型的怪人都在这了
We prefer the term " pilots. "
我们更喜欢"飞行员"这个称谓
Yeah. Okay, so you're into this stuff too, huh?
所以你也喜欢玩这个吗
Forensic anthropology is only one of my doctorates. The other is in applied engineering.
除了法医人类学博士 我还有应用工程学的博士学位
I'm extremely adept at practical aeronautics. Do you see Ice Pick?
我还很擅长实用航♥空♥学 你看见冰锥了吗
A lot of these guys are kinda old.
这些人都挺老的
You know, they're wearin' those, uh- those sunglasses that wrap around their heads?
他们都戴着那种 能围住整个头的太阳镜
Well, how many of them only have one leg?
只有一只腿的人总不多吧
Well, half of them are sittin' down. Okay, how am I gonna get them to stand up?
有一半的人都是坐着的 我要怎么让他们站起来
Crashes bring everyone to their feet. Shoot down one of the planes.
飞机坠毁能让大家起立 你朝一架飞机开枪
That's great, huh? Next thing you know, I'm being evaluated by my shrink again.
好主意 到时候我又要被心理医生评估了
That's not gonna happen. Drive onto the field.
不会的 你把车开到草地上
What? Put your car where they like to land.
你说什么 把车停在飞机降落的地方
Everyone will stand up and yell at you.
每个人都会站起来骂你的
This better work.
这个主意最好能行
Now just stay with me here.
先别挂电♥话♥
Oops. Look at that guy!
噢 看那个人
Look at that, huh? It seems to be workin'. Ha- ha.
好像还真有用
Ooh, they're mad.
他们好像生气了
Do you see him? They're all wearin' long pants.
你看见他了吗 他们都穿着长裤
I mean, how could I tell if any of'em are wearing a prosthetic?
我怎么知道他们谁装了义肢
The prosthetic will cause a slightly unnatural alignment of the spine...
义肢会让脊椎看起来有点不自然地直
which will result in a compensating adjustment of Booth,
也就是会引起补偿性的调节... Booth
the instinct will be for these men to step toward you.
这些人会本能地朝你靠近
One man will be standing perfectly still.
但有一个人会站着不动
Aw, forget him. Get off your phone!
算了 别理他了 别打电♥话♥了
Okay.
好的
Yep, I got him.
我看见他了
Sorry. Apologize. Just passing through.
对不起 我只是要过去
Afternoon. Anybody askin' after me?
下午好 有人打听过我吗
Nope.
没有
What the hell? I'm gonna need his room number.
怎么回事 我要他的房♥间号♥
Maybe I can help you.
或许我能帮你
What'd you- What'd you hit me with?
你是...是用什么打我的
Huh? Only reason I ask, 'cause my tooth- It doesn't hurt anymore.
我想问你是因为 我的牙居然不痛了
You know, you're the first guy that's got the drop on me in 10 years.
你是十年来第一个撂倒我的人
Yeah, I used to get that a lot.
这话我以前听得多了
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你一个问题吗
As long as you answer one for me then.
只要你也愿意答我一个问题
Yeah, so what- what happened to you 3 years ago, huh? What's your story?
你三年前遭遇了什么
Billy Ray got in the back of my cab.
Billy Ray进了我的车后座
Don't know which one of us was bigger surprised, but...
不知道我们中哪个更惊讶 反正
must have been Billy Ray, 'cause he's the one that ended up dead.
肯定是Billy Ray 因为他才是最后死了的那个
Okay, what's your question?
你要问什么
How you people find him under all that cement?
你们怎么发现他在水泥里的
A dog.
一只狗找到的
A dog, huh? Yeah. So why am I not dead?
一只狗吗 对 所以我为什么还活着
I never killed nobody for fun. It was my job.
我杀人不是为了好玩 那是我的工作
And I'm retired.
我已经退休了
Now listen. I know you fellas get in trouble if you lose your gun.
听着 我知道如果你们丢了枪会有麻烦
I'm takin' the bullets, though, if you don't mind. Whoa!
所以我就拿走子弹了 如果你不介意的话 别
Oh. Well, what about me? Settle down.
那我怎么办 等着就行了
Wha Settle down. Relax.
什么... 放松点
Someone'll find you.
会有人来找你的
You have a good day now.
祝你日安
I just want to talk about your mother.
我只想跟你谈谈你的妈妈
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表