Same objection- Plus, Miss Julian seems...
一样反对 Julian女士看起来
to deeply desire to testify herself.
想要自己去作证
I would like to testify, because then I would know what answers I was getting.
我当然想要去作证 因为我就可以知道我要的那些答案了
All right, settle down.
好了 肃静
This is a murder trial, not a night at the Improve.
这是谋杀案法庭 不是什么辩论会
The victim was killed and left for between 10 and 15 hours.
死者被杀后 被晾了10到15个小时
The murderer returned and forced him into the chair.
杀手返回 并强迫死者坐在椅子上
This was also when he was stabbed 14 times.
又捅了14刀
That 10 to 15 hours gave the murderer time...
这10到15个小时给了凶手时间
to soak Julio Diaz's sweatshirt in the victim's blood...
去把 Julio Diaz的毛衣浸泡在死者血液里
in order to put the blame on either Mr. Diaz or the drug suppliers.
目的是把嫌疑转移到Mr. Diaz身上或是毒品供应商身上
But you do not believe that the defendant killed the boy?
但是你不相信被害人杀了那个男孩吗
No, but he might as well have.
对的 但是他也可能会这样做
Objection.
反对
I'll hear it.
我想继续听
Terrance Bancroft intended to give that heroin to the police...
Terrance Bancroft想要把海♥洛♥因♥给警♥察♥
in order to keep Julio Diaz square with his suppliers. Thank you.
目的是不让Julio Diaz被他的供货商杀掉 谢谢
Julio Diaz was 14 years old. Your Honor!
Julio Diaz才14岁 法官大人
The prosecution apologizes, Your Honor, and rests.
公诉方道歉 法官大人 并且申请休庭
Wait. You still haven't slept together?
等一下 你们还没上过床
I know the problem. Is it religious upbringing?
我知道有问题 是因为他的宗教信仰吗
His penis. What's wrong with it?
是他的生殖器官 有什么问题吗
Apparently, it's small.
很显然 他很小
Well, that maybe explains why he hasn't made any moves on you yet.
这个可能就解释了为什么他没采取行动
He's insecure, so I should make the first move, right?
他觉得不安 我应该先主动是吗
Yeah. Take Sully for a little test drive.
是的 测试Sully一下
Maybe he's got unlimited mileage.
说不定他能让你大吃一惊
That'll make up for the fact that he's a sub- compact.
这也能弥补他小的事实
Doc, what we're doing here, would that be considered therapy?
医生 我们在这里要干什么 这也算是治疗吗
Oh, absolutely, especially since I'm about to inquire...
哦 当然 尤其是我要确定一下
whether you've experienced any outbursts of temper...
在我让你改变穿着习惯后
since I requested you alter your dress code.
你有没有发过脾气
Yeah. One of the squints- Hodgins-
有 眯眯眼小队其中一个人 Hodgins
decided the rules, they didn't apply to him.
擅改不适用于他的规则
He got entitled and jeopardized my murder case.
他自以为是地危害了我的案子
Ah. And you confronted him physically?
你差点跟他打起来
Physical confrontation- that's my main skill.
打起来 是我的本事
" Entitled," you said. Is he a wealthy man?
你说了 "自以为是" 他是有钱人吗
Yeah, like the guy who got killed. The murder victim...
是的 跟死者一类的 那个谋杀案死者
who... tried to help a child and then died for it?
是想要去帮助一个孩子结果去世的那位吗
And your... squint? Yeah, squint.
以及你的眯眯眼小分队 对 眯眯眼小分队
Extraordinary. Your squint tried to help a friend...
真不寻常 你说的那个人也想要去帮助朋友
so they both endeavored to do good.
所以他们两个人都想做好事
With no clue of the way things are.
不按照事情情况来处理
The way things are as defined by a working- class lad from Pittsburgh.
事情情况是由一个来自匹茨堡的工薪阶层来定义的吗
That's right. Pittsburgh. Where I'm from, all right?
没错 我是从匹茨堡那里来的
From the streets, where you get a sense of how the world really is.
我成长所在的街区 让我懂得了真正的世界是怎样的
Yes, I'm sure that's true, but has it occurred to you...
当然 我确定那是对的 但是你有没有想过
that without the distortion of reality provided by a privileged upbringing...
没有那些有钱有势的家庭
there'd be no such thing as the Sistine Chapel or Taj Mahal...
也不会有像西斯廷教堂 或者泰姬陵
or the Three Rivers Stadium, home of your beloved Steelers?
又或者是你老家壮观的三河体育场的出现呢
Three Rivers Stadium was demolished in 2000.
三河运动场在2000年就被拆了
But it was a great place though. I mean that Lambert-
但还是一个好的建筑 我是说 Lambert
No doubt. The point is, you rebel in your way...
毋庸置疑 重点是 你有你自己的反叛方式
your friend rebels in his.
你朋友也有他自己的反叛方式
We all of us have to overcome our upbringings, rich and poor alike.
我们所有人都要经历成长的挫折 穷富没有区别
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm going to ask you to go back to your bilious socks and your ostentatious ties...
我还是让你穿回莫名其妙的袜子和你花哨的领带
and your provocative belt buckles.
以及你的极具挑逗性的腰带扣
You're saying, if I wear flashy socks, I'm going to forgive Hodgins?
你是说 如果我穿回闪亮的袜子 我就能原谅Hodgins吗
Oh, Lord. I'm not sure I'm that good.
哦 天 我不认为我那么神
Well, perhaps I am. Hmm.
也许 我就是那么神 嗯
Hey, Doc, Doc, Doc, uh-
嘿 医生 医生 医生
Why is it that the belt buckle is provocative?
为什么我的腰带扣有挑逗性
It's a modern- day codpiece. It forces the eye to the groin.
相当于现代版的遮羞布 强迫人的视线看向腹股沟
What process was used to match the india ink on the letter opener...
用开信刀上的印度墨水跟
with the flake in the victim's trachea?
死者气管的干墨作对比用的什么方法
Hydropneumatic elutriation.
液压气动淘洗
Which involves dissolving the sample in a solution, correct?
其中也包括要把样本溶解 对吗
Yes. Essentially destroying it.
对的 本质上是破坏
Yes.
对的
And how was the muskrat hair processed?
麝鼠皮是如何处理的
Liquid chromatograph mass spectrometry.
液体套色质谱分♥析♥
And did you perform this test personally, Dr. Saroyan?
你亲自做的实验吗 Dr. Saroyan
No. It was done by a specialist at the Jeffersonian.
不是 这是我们Jeffersonian的一位专家做的
And who might that be? Dr. Jack Hodgins.
这个人是谁 Dr. Jack Hodgins
The same man who used flies to estimate the time of death?
这个人就是通过苍蝇来推断死亡时间的是吗
Yes.
是的
The same Dr. Jack Hodgins...
相同的Dr. Jack Hodgins
who was once engaged to the victim's wife, Clarissa Bancroft?
跟死者的妻子Clarissa Bancroft曾经订过婚 对吗
Objection. Assumes facts not in evidence.
反对 假设无法成为证据
Sustained. Quite right, Your Honor.
有效 十分正确的判断 法官大人
The defense calls Dr. Jack Hodgins to the stand...
反方要求Dr. Jack Hodgins出来作证
after which we will be moving for dismissal of all charges.
之后 所有的起诉都会被取消
How do you think they found out about Hodgins and Clarissa Bancroft?
你们怎么看他们找到Hodgins和Clarissa之间的关系
Aw, it's a classic defense move.
这是被告方常用的手段
You just check out the wife for motive, run through the ex- lovers.
他们会检查妻子的动机 然后找出前任
Well, the judge didn't dismiss the case, which is a miracle.
法官没有取消指控 真是奇迹
" Better you don't know, Caroline. " Ha.
"最好你不知道 Caroline" 哈
I figured it was something small, like a typo on a search warrant, but no.
我还以为是搜查令上有错别字这种小错误 但并不是
Turns out Hodgins had motive to kill the man himself.
现在Hodgins都有动机去杀害死者了
8 years ago, maybe, but not now. I've got Angela.
8年以前了 不是现在 我已经有Angela了
Hello. If I might continue.
你好 我可以继续了吗
The judge has allowed you 24 hours...
法官给你们24小时
to come up with additional evidence that has never been seen...
来呈上额外的证据 Dr. Hodgins博士从没看过
heard, smelled, touched or considered by Dr. Hodgins.
听过 闻过 碰过 或者 他思考过的新的证据
24 hours.
24小时
Hodgins was all over this case.
Hodgins全程参与了这个案子
We need something brand new or something that Hodgins didn't touch.
我们需要全新的或者Hodgins之前没经手的
Uh, both weapons, blood spatter evidence.
呃 凶器 血样
Right. Trace evidence from the scene, the heroin, the sweatshirt.
对 现场采集的东西 海♥洛♥因♥ 运动衫
We've covered it all. The answer is here, in front of us.
我们已经全部收集全了 真♥相♥就在这里 摆在我们眼前
Just like always. W Well
一向如此 噢噢
The fungus. What fungus?
菌类 什么菌类
The fungus Zack found along the interior cervical vertebrae.
Zack在脊柱内侧发现的菌类
Typical cadaver mold. Let's have it identified.
常见的尸体特征 我们来检测一下
That would usually be Hodgins's job. Not this time.
这以前一直是Hodgins的工作 现在不是了
It's my letter of resignation.
这是我的辞职信
Your science was dead- on perfect.
你的科学水平是最棒的
That's all I care about. I don't need your resignation.
我只关心这个 我不需要你的辞职信
He didn't actually tamper with evidence.
他没有真的破坏证据
Dr. Hodgins endangered a case by hiding his relationship with a suspect.
Dr. Hodgins隐藏了跟嫌疑人的关系从而危害了案件
I'm saving Dr. Saroyan the trouble of firing me.
我替Dr. Saroyan省了事了
Well, how much trouble is it? "You're fired. "
省了多大的事? "你被炒了"
That's no trouble at all. A child could do it.
这没有什么麻烦 一个小孩也能做到
I appreciate it.
我很感激
So we all agree it's Aspergillus.
所以我们都同意这是曲霉菌
But there are 185 strains of Aspergillus.
但曲霉菌有185种变种
Clavatus, glaucus, flavus They all look totally alike to me.
喇叭菌 青色菌 黄色菌 他们对我来说都一样
No. No, these 2 are different.
不 不这两个就不同
I don't see it. Well, they're both... " puddly. "
我看不出来 他们都 "坑坑的"
" Puddly"? Well, by puddly...
"坑坑的"? 关于坑坑的
I mean the hyphae are septate and hyaline...
我的意思是菌丝都被隔膜
and the conidiaphores originate from the basal foot cell...
分开透明质和分生孢子
located on the supporting hyphae...
而基足长在支持的菌丝上
and terminate in a vesicle.
最后会延伸成小囊
Aspergillus ustus.
焦曲霉
You found it.
你找到了
Exactly how much time have you been spending with Hodgins?
你跟Hodgins在一起到底多久了
Pie good?
派好吃吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表