第二季第九集
识骨寻踪
Oh, God.
天哪
What- What happened?
发生了什么
Where-Where am I?
我在哪里
Oh. Oh, God.
天哪
Come on! Come on!
不是吧
Oh, my God! Oh, God!
我的天哪 上帝啊
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Hodgins?
Hodgins
Hodgins, are you all right?
Hodgins 你没事吧
Can you talk?
能说话吗
Oh, God.
天哪
Your legs. What happened to your legs?
你的腿 你的腿怎么了
Wh-Where are we?
我们在哪里
We're buried alive.
我们被活埋了
He must've got us. Who?
肯定是他抓了我们 谁
The Grave Digger.
掘墓人
Hey, guys, come on. Just stay where you are, okay?
伙计们 留在原地 好吗
My superiors say to let you look at the flying saucer.
我的主管说让你们看看那个飞碟
It's not a flying saucer.
那个不是飞碟
It sure looks like one.
看上去很像飞碟
Local kids dirt-biking. Something shiny poking from the dirt.
附近的孩子在玩泥地骑行 泥土里有东西发出闪光
They dig it out, look in the window and see aliens.
他们把它挖了出来 从窗户看进去里面有外星人
Did you look? Yes, ma'am. Then called for backup.
你看过没 看了 然后就请求了支援
Uh, why? On account of, well, they are aliens.
为什么 因为他们是外星人
All right.
好吧
You wanna take a look?
你要看一下吗
Are those what I think they are?
他们是我想到的那个吗
Yes. As long as you think they're 2 adolescent human males.
是的 如果你觉得他们是两个青少年的话
How long?
死了有多久了
The amount of dehydrated tissue suggests that,
从脱水程度来看
the tank is sealed and intact.
容器密封且原封不动
Years. Man. 2 kids, huh?
有几年了 天哪 两个孩子对吧
I liked it better when they were aliens.
我宁愿他们是外星人了
One set of remains shows trauma to the legs- compound fractures.
其中一具遗体腿部有创伤 是复合骨折
And his pelvis is broken in 3 places.
另外骨盆有三处破碎
The other is virtually untouched. Cause of death?
另一具遗体则完好无损 死因是什么
The amount of blood suggests at least one of them bled out.
大量的血迹显示他们中至少有一个是死于失血过多
Probably the one with the injuries.
也许就是受伤的那个
I've also noted a constellation of identical non-metric variants. Extra foramina.
我还留意到一组完全一致的不常见变体 额外的骨孔
Does that mean they were twins?
这是不是意味着他们俩是双胞胎
How did you know? Matthew and Ryan Kent.
你怎么知道的 Matthew和Ryan Kent
Kidnapped October 31, 2001.
2001年10月31日被绑♥架♥的
No one has seen 'em since.
从那天起就没人见过他们了
The remains in the beer vat...
啤酒桶里的两具遗体
have been positively identified as Matthew and Ryan Kent.
已经确定是Matthew和Ryan Kent了
Oh, God.
天哪
Come on, Peter. It's better than never knowing.
Peter 这总比永远都不知道要来得好
Agent Sanders, you were assigned to the Kent kidnapping?
Sanders探员 你是负责Kent兄弟绑♥架♥案的吗
Uh, Mr. Sanders.
叫我Mr. Sanders吧
I, uh, retired from the F.B.I...
我从FBI退休后
to pursue a career in general contracting...
去干施工承包了
uh, when I'm sober.
呃 在我不喝酒清醒的时候
Uh, Kim here was the assistant United States attorney attached to the case.
Kim是当时负责这案子的助理美国联邦检察官
Still attached. The file's still open.
现在还是我负责的 这案子现在还是跟进状态
The boys were snatched after a drinking party.
这俩孩子是在参加完酒会后被绑走的
Was the ransom paid?
付赎金了吗
As the duly sworn representative of the F.B.I...
作为宣过誓的FBI探员...
I advised Mr. Kent not to pay the ransom.
我当时建议Mr. Kent不要付赎金
Unfortunately, the Kents listened to me and not the K & R guy...
不幸的是 Kent夫妇听了我的 而没有听K&R那些人的...
and, uh, now their sons are dead.
现在他们的儿子死了
K & R? That's " kidnap and ransom" experts.
K&R是谁 是绑♥架♥和赎金专家
The Kent boys were the Grave Digger's 3rd victims.
Kent兄弟是遭掘墓人杀害的第三起受害人
3rd of the 6 we know of.
我们知道的六起中的第三起
Uh, altogether, 4 paid the ransom and lived.
总共有四起是交了赎金然后活下来的
And the other one that didn't?
那剩下的那起没交赎金的呢
Never found him. That's why they call him the Grave Digger.
一直没找到他 所以他们才管他叫掘墓人
He takes people, and he buries them.
他把人绑走 然后活埋他们
You pay the ransom, and he tells you how to dig 'em up.
你付了赎金 他就会告诉你怎么把他们挖出来
You don't and, uh, you never see 'em again.
不付赎金的话 你就再也见不到他们了
You won't catch him.
你们抓不到他的
With all due respect, uh, Agent Sanders...
恕我直言 Sanders探员...
we have the beer vat and human remains.
我们手里有啤酒桶和遗体
What are 2 dead bodies gonna tell you that 4 live victims couldn't?
4个幸存者都不知道的事 2具遗体又能告诉你什么呢
Dr. Brennan- she's pretty good at, uh, making dead people tell her things.
Dr. Brennan非常善于从死者那里获得信息
Look, my advice- talk to the K & R guy.
听我说 我建议你们跟K&R的人谈谈
" Kidnap and ransom" expert, Thomas Vega. Former F.B.I.
绑♥架♥和赎金专家 Thomas Vega 前FBI
He literally wrote the book on the Grave Digger.
他写了一本关于掘墓人的书
I became a "kidnap and ransom" specialist...
我是在意识到FBI拒付赎金这一做法
after I realized that the Bureau's policy on nonpayment to kidnappers...
是非常落后且危险后
is antiquated and dangerous.
才成为绑♥架♥和赎金专家的
You've dealt with the Grave Digger how many times?
你经手了几次掘墓人的案子
In total? 5 Janine is a journalist.
一共5次吧 Janine是个记者
She helped me write the book on the Grave Digger.
她帮我写了关于掘墓人的书
Next to me, she's the ranking expert on that son of a bitch.
她是除我之外最了解那混♥蛋♥的专家
Journalist, huh?
记者是吗
Oh, don't be like that, Agent Booth.
别这样 Booth探员
The Grave Digger is totally consistent.
掘墓人的多次作案手法完全一致
No one ever sees the victim taken.
从没人目击受害人被绑
The ransom demand is made using a digitally altered voice.
用变♥声♥器♥通知赎金要求
A time limit is given. There's never a second call.
会给出时间期限 从不打第二通电♥话♥
As soon as the ransom is paid...
一旦赎金被支付到...
to a numbered untraceable account in Bahrain, the Caribbean, et cetera...
巴林 加勒比海等地方的无法追踪的账户里...
G.P.S. coordinates are provided leading to the victim.
就会提供GPS坐标让你找到受害人
None of the surviving victims remembers anything before being taken?
幸存的受害人里没人记得被绑♥架♥前发生了什么事情吗
Nothing. Burn marks on the back of the neck...
没有 他们脖子后面的焦痕表明...
suggests the use of a stun gun or cattle prod.
凶手用了电击枪或是赶牛棒
That'll scramble your brains pretty good.
那会让你脑子一片混乱
Also, when you try to trace whatever container the boys were found in...
另外 如果你试着去追查装那俩男孩的容器...
well, you'll reach a dead end.
你会发现什么都查不出来
He gets everything from landfills or cash auctions.
他都是通过垃圾场或是现金拍卖♥♥拿到容器的
No last chance to pay up?
有付赎金的最后机会吗
Never.
从没
You know, most kidnappers are caught...
大多数绑匪被抓是因为...
because they start negotiating the ransom.
他们开始对赎金讨价还价
The Grave Digger simply won't play.
掘墓人根本不玩这套
Really not looking to help you write another book.
真不想帮你再写本书
You know, Capturing the Grave Digger.
抓捕掘墓人什么的
Agent Booth, I have seen what this guy does to families, up close.
Booth探员 我亲眼目睹了这家伙对那些家庭的所作所为
You know what? Dislike me as much as you want.
知道吗 你多讨厌我都没关系
But I'm still gonna help you because I want this bastard caught.
我还是会帮你 因为我想要抓住这个混♥蛋♥
You were kind of mean to them.
你对他们有点刻薄
Yeah, thanks.
谢谢夸奖
Zack, did you catalog this anomaly between C1 and C2 on Matthew?
Zack 你把Matthew身上C1和C2脊椎之间的异常分类了吗
Yes. If you increase magnification on the atlanto-axial joint...
是的 如果你放大看这个寰枢关节的话...
you'll see calcining on the articular process.
你会看到关节突起部分有灼烧痕迹
Bone burn.
骨烧伤
Yes. Over 300 degrees.
是的 温度超过300度
Stun gun.
电击枪
Does the same mark appear on Ryan?
在Ryan身上有同样的痕迹吗
No. Okay.
没有 知道了
Get the F.B.I. to send you photos and medical exam results of the Grave Digger's victims.
让FBI把掘墓人受害人的照片和体♥检♥结果发给你
See if he uses the same stun gun every time.
查一下他是不是每次都用同一把电击枪
Aluminum. Aluminum?
是铝 铝吗
The Brits say aluminium, but it sounds, well, British.
英国人读作aluminium 不过就听起来么 很英国
Manganese alloy, strain-hardened and stabilized.
两个人衣服上都找到了
Traces on both sets of clothing.
应变硬化且稳定的锰合金
From the vat? No. The inside of the vat is pure copper.
是在桶里蹭到的吗 不是 桶内侧是纯铜的
Both boys' clothing was stained with a sooty residue...
俩男孩的衣服都被一种乌黑的...
made up of lead and carbon, benzene and aldehydes.
由铅 碳 苯和醛组成的残渣给弄脏了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表