What?I hate this part where you stand with a gun,
什么 我最讨厌这种你拿枪站着
and I have to go do the looking.
却要我去查看的情况
Bones, I got you covered.Let's go.
Bones 我掩护你 上吧
What are you selling?
你们在卖♥♥什么
What do they got there, Bones?
那儿有什么 Bones
What do you got, huh? What is it?
你找到什么了
Ibuprofen.
布洛芬
Uh, multivitamin.
综合维生素
I think these are sandwiches, and condoms.
我想这是三明治和保险套
Franny and I have been doing this for years.
我们做这个已经有几年了
Sandwiches, clothing, vitamins,
三明治 衣服 维生素
some basic hygiene supplies for homeless kids.
还有一些给无家可归的孩子的基本卫生用品
You must be really embarrassed.
你现在一定很尴尬
Hey, you know what? It was suspicious behavior, all right?
你知道吗 他们的行为很可疑好吗
And besides, uh, they're.
此外 他们是...
It's not like they're.
他们不像是...
Are you social workers?
你们是社工吗
No.
不是
They're not even social workers.
他们连社工都不是
Well, they're good Samaritans.
他们是乐善好施的好心人
Well, I apologized, okay?
我道歉 好了吧
Do you know how long it takes to
你知不知道我们花了多长时间
gain some trust around here?
才获得他们的信任吗
Make a scene like this and these kids won't talk to us for weeks.
发生一次今天这事 他们能有几周不跟我们说话
Oh, good. Maybe you could do us a favor in return.
好吧 也许你们能帮我们个忙
Show them the picture.
给他们看下照片
We're looking for someone.
我们在找一个人
The girl.
找这姑娘
Dylan and Kelly.
Dylan和Kelly
that's right.
没错
We haven't seen them around here in a couple of weeks.
我们有几周没看到他俩在附近出现了
Dylan is dead.
Dylan死了
We found him in a garbage truck that services this area.
我们在一辆回收这片区域垃圾的垃圾车上发现了他
My God, what happened?
天哪 发生了什么事
Well, that's what we're trying to figure out.
这也是我们想要搞清楚的
Warehouse.
仓库
Come with us.
跟我们来
What is this place?
这是什么地方
It's a squat.
违章建筑
Every one of these old factories houses
在这个旧厂房♥里的
junkies and squatters.
都是些瘾君子和流浪汉
and kids with nowhere else to go.
还有无处可去的孩子
What'd this building used to be?
这房♥子以前是干嘛用的
Plumbing supply, I think.
我想是供应水管的吧
Pipes.
铁管
Bones. Dylan, right?
Bones 这是给Dylan的对吧
It's obviously a kind of shrine.
这显然类似是某种神龛
It's something the kids do for each other
有人死去时
when somebody dies.
孩子们就为他供奉这个
Still could be traces of Dylan's blood on the concrete.
水泥地上可能还可以找到Dylan的血迹
I'll call the crime scene unit.
我来给犯罪现场调查小组打电♥话♥
Tell them to start on the 5th floor.
让他们从五楼开始查
Why?
为什么
Because the injuries show that's how far he fell.
因为他的伤显示他是从那么高的地方摔落的
That's Dylan's school jacket!
那是Dylan的校服外套
We're not going to hurt you!
我们不会伤害你的
Okay.
好吧
I hurt you a little bit but that's only because you ran.
我稍稍伤到了你一点 但那是因为你要跑
You can't ask me nothing without a social worker being present.
社工不在场的话 你们不能问我话
I know my rights.
我明白自己的权利
I'm not questioning you here.
我不是要审问你
We're just... We're talking, okay?
我们只是...聊聊 好吗
Here.
拿去
Some gum?
口香糖吗
like that's going to make me trust you.
搞得好像这就能让我相信你似的
You know, I'm just asking your name.
我只是想知道你的名字
"C."
我叫C
Does that stand for anything?
那是代表什么意思
Carter.
Carter
I'm not saying if that's my first or my last name.
我不会告诉你这是我的姓还是名的
Why'd you run?
你跑什么
'Cause this lady was chasing me.
因为这位女士追着我
Because you ran.
那是因为你先跑的
Yeah, it's a brain twister.
没错 脑筋急转弯
You know, that sweat shirt you're wearing
你穿的那件运动服
belongs to a kid by the name of Dylan Krane.
属于一个叫Dylan Krane的孩子
Never heard of him.
从没听说过他
Where'd you get it?
衣服你哪儿来的
I'm done with the hoodie.
这衣服我不要了
You guys can have it.
你们拿去好了
What's with the, uh.
你小臂内侧的名字
the names on the inside of your forearm there?
是什么
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Guys I killed.
我杀的人
It's a list of foster homes.
是寄养家庭的名单
Ones that threw him out.
把他赶出来的那些家庭
Sometimes getting thrown out's the best.
有时候被赶出来
Is the best thing that can happen.
反而是件好事
I know.
我明白
You were in the system?
你也被寄养过吗
Booth, the sunglasses?
Booth 那个太阳镜
They're the same ones that Dylan was wearing in the photograph.
跟Dylan照片里戴的是一样的
These, huh?
这个是吧
Top of the line.
高级货
How can you afford these?
你是怎么买♥♥得起这个的
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
Can I go now?
我能走了吗
No.
不行
Child Services is on the way.
儿童服务在来的路上了
I tell you something, you'll let me go?
要是我说的话 你们会让我走吗
Try me.
看情况吧
You want to know what happened to Dylan and Kelly?
你们想知道Dylan和Kelly发生了什么
Check out the sandwich pervs.
查一下那俩三明治变♥态♥吧
Fran Duncan's clean.
Fran Duncan背景清白
Great record in the community,
社区记录良好
but Kevin Duncan - the kid got it right.
但是Kevin Ducan就不是了 那孩子没说错
I mean, he's a perv.
他是个变♥态♥
Inside 3 times on solicitation of minor charges.
因为引诱未成年人被指控了三次
Boys or girls?Girls.
男孩还是女孩 女孩
He's a traditionalist.
他倒是个传统主义者
Oh, so he went after Kelly.
所以他跟踪了Kelly
and the white knight from the suburbs steps in,
然后郊区白马王子出现
gets conked with a pipe, and.
被铁管打晕
tossed out the window.
又被扔出了窗外
Kelly goes into hiding.
Kelly躲了起来
Unless he got her, too.
除非他也找到了她
So, what do you want to do next?
下一步你打算做什么
Um, that's up to Cam, isn't it?
那得看Cam了 不是吗
No, Bones, I asked you.
不 Bones 我是问你
What do you want to do?
你打算怎么做
I think...
我觉得...
I think we shouldn't close off any avenue of investigation.
我觉得我们不应该封锁任何一个调查的方向
We stay on all the evidence and see where it leads us,
我们研究所有的证据 看看它们会把我们引向哪里
like we did before Cam.
像Cam来之前我们做的那样
Okay.
好吧
Do you have a list like Carter?
你有跟Carter一样的名单吗
Of.
你是指
foster families that didn't work out?
弃养的寄养家庭吗
yeah,we all did.
当然 我们都有
I wrote mine on the bottom of a shoe.
我把它们写在了鞋底上
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表