Yeah. Very well.
对 非常熟
I'm Kristen Mitchell.
我叫Kristen Mitchell
That's my daughter, Ariel, by the bar, with the gray leg warmers.
那是我女儿Arial 在扶手旁边的那个 穿着灰色的暖腿袜
They... they took classes together
她们... 她们一起上课
were in the same pageants.
参加同一场选美比赛
Sometimes I can't help but wonder
有时我忍♥不住想
what if it had been Ariel who got kidnapped.
如果Ariel被绑♥架♥了怎么办
Why do you assume she was kidnapped?
为什么你会假想她会被绑♥架♥
Well, I can't imagine Brianna just running away.
嗯 我无法想象Brianna会逃跑
Well, these pageants are very competitive, you know.
这些选美比赛竞争性很强 你应该知道
There's a lot of pressure, probably, on her.
她身上可能有很大的压力
To Brianna?
你是说Brianna吗
Uh, no. No way.
不 不可能
I mean, she had the face of an angel, but underneath,
我的意思是她有天使的脸蛋 但是 内心深处
let's just say she had her sights set on winning that pageant.
这么说吧 她的目标是赢得选美
Why?
为什么
I don't understand the question.
我不明白你的问题
What's the draw here?
这里有什么吸引力吗
Oh, my God, the girls, they love it.
哦我的老天 这些女孩 她们爱死选美了
They get to dress up all glamorous, all the attention,
她们打扮的很有魅力 吸引着所有注意
the lights and the music.
还有灯光和音乐
All right, girls, that's enough for today.
好了 女孩们 今天就到这里了
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
There's enough pressure on young females without...
在没有过早性化的情况下
making them prematurely sexualized.
年轻的女性已经有足够的压力
I'm sorry,
我很抱歉
but that is just narrow-minded prejudice.
但这只是狭隘的偏见
I was in pageants my entire childhood- I loved 'em.
我整个童年都有选美的伴随 我爱死了
and... they sent me to college a full scholarship.
同时... 它们还让我拿着全额奖学金去读大学
Mommy, I'm finished.
妈咪 我今天结束了
Hey, hon!
嘿 小甜心
Nice job!
非常棒
And good focus.
注意力也很集中
Thanks
谢谢
Well, I hope you find the man responsible.
我希望你们能找到凶手
Agent Booth?
是Booth探员吗
I've got about 20 minutes till my next class.
我在下节课上课前还有20分钟时间
Okay.
好的
Oh, you know, why don't, why don't you go mingle.
噢 不如你混入人群中去聊一聊
What? Why me?
啥 为什么是我
Because you're a girl.
因为你是女的
What... ?
啥
Listen, because it's illegal for me to question any
我问话那些没有父母陪伴在身边的孩子
of these kids without their parents, okay?
是违法的 好吗?
Look, you're a civilian, right?
你是普通公民 好吗
So take your pick.
所以你自己选人聊天
Good point.
好主意
Behold, the keepers of mystery:
看 谜题的守护者
the Sphecius speciosus, and his trusty sidekick,
蝉鹰 和他值得信赖的伙伴
the Tibicen lyricen.
抒情蝉
Ooh... Ah...
哇 啊
What mystery?
什么谜题
If Brianna Swanson was kidnapped, they didn't take her far.
如果Brianna Swanson被绑♥架♥了 他们带着她没走多远
The presence of these two species together suggests that
这两个物种的共同存在表明了这一点
she died within a one-mile radius of the hotel
她死在她失踪的酒店的
where she disappeared.
一英里半径范围内的地方
That whole area was thoroughly searched
就在她失踪的几个小时里
within hours of her disappearance.
那整片区域被彻底搜查过了
Yeah.
对
I think her body was jammed into a storm culvert for over a month
我想她的身体已被塞进排水渠里一个多月了
until those thunderstorms two weeks ago...
直到两周前的那些雷暴... ...
Washed the remains down to the treatment plant.
将遗体冲至处理厂
FBI forensics should check out the culverts and drains
FBI法证科应检查酒店附近
large enough for a nine-year-old girl around the hotel.
大到足以让九岁小女孩钻过去的下水道或者排水沟
I'll tell Booth.
我会告知Booth
Hi.
嗨
Don't come around again looking for a second chance.
不要在这附近转悠来寻找第二次机会
That was a one-time offer, baby.
这是一次性的邀请 宝贝
Really?Hm.
真的吗 嗯
No. What? No. N...
不 啥 不
No, no, not-not really.
不不 不是真的
I mean, it never occurred to me that you-you would...
我是说我从来没想到 你会...
Okay, now you talk.
好 你先说
I accept going on a date with you. Soon.
我接受跟你约会的邀请 就最近
Tonight?
今晚怎么样
Wow. That is soon.
哇哦 真是很近
I don't want to give you time to change your mind.
我不想留给你改变主意的时间
What do you want to do?
你有什么计划吗
You asked me.
你邀请的我
Figure it out.
你自己考虑吧
Thank you.
太感谢你了
I took this at the pageant about a half an hour before Brianna disappeared.
我在选美比赛上收到这个 就在Brianna失踪的半小时前
Did you show it to the police?
你给警♥察♥看过吗?
No.
没有
Why not?
为什么?
Because... he's not some murderous pedophile.
因为... 他不是杀气腾腾的恋童癖者
He's the 17-year-old brother of one of the contestants.
他是其中一名参赛者的17岁兄弟
Then why'd you take his picture?
那么为什么你会拍他的照片?
Well, to show his parents how creepy he seems hanging around.
向他的父母展示他看起来有多么的令人毛骨悚然
He could be such a good-looking boy.
他本是一个很帅的小伙子
What's his name?
他的名字是什么?
Jeremy Farrell.
Jeremy Farrell
Look, I know he dresses in black and mopes around
听着 我知道他穿得一身黑并且一脸忧郁
but he's totally harmless.
但是他真的无害
I'm gonna need a copy of this picture.
我需要这张照片的副本
Certainly.
当然
Is that a real skeleton?
那个是真的骨架吗?
Yes. Of a 12-year-old from the Bronze Age.
对 青铜时期的一个十二岁少女的骨架
These bones show she'd already had children.
这些骨头显示了她已经怀孕了
What killed her?
她怎么死的
Having the children.
怀孕
She should have waited to be married before she had sex.
她应该等在结婚后再有性生活
You said "sex".
你说了"性"
Were you girls in the Junior Miss Patriot Pageant?
你们都在爱国者小美女选秀里面吗
I came in fourth.
我得了第四名
If Brianna was there, you'd have been fifth.
如果Brianna还在 你就是第五
Must have been hard to lose your friend like that.
失去朋友一定很难过
Brianna was kind of mean.
Brianna有点小气
She said Liza had cankles.
她说Liza是脚踝腿
What are cankles?
什么是脚踝腿?
Where your calves and ankles are the same thing.
就是你的小腿和脚踝一样粗
She took my birthday watch, too.
她也抢走了我的生日手表
She'd take anything she liked.
她抢走任何她喜欢的东西
So, you weren't friends?
所以 你们不是朋友?
You had to be friends with her.
你不得不跟她成为朋友
Why?
为什么?
Because Brianna was the queen.
因为Brianna是女王
So yours was a cultural structure predicated on the equation
所以你们的文化结构是以
of beauty with power.
美为力量来权衡平等的
You instinctively align yourselves with someone
你们本能的将自己与那些
who holds the greatest potential for societal supremacy.
拥有最大社会霸权潜力的人联♥系♥起来
It's... a Darwinian pressure you're too young to bear.
对于年幼的你们来说承担达尔文压力太早了
Okay. Come on, Bones, up you go. There you go.
好了 Bones 该起来了 起来吧
You have huge muscles.
你的肌肉好大啊
Thanks. Learn anything?
谢谢 了解到什么吗
Yeah, I learned about cankles.
当然 我学到了脚踝腿
How about you?
你呢
I found a possible suspect.
我找到一个潜在的嫌疑人
Cam and Zack said that Brianna was kicked with a steel-toed boot.
Cam和Zack说Brianna被一个钢片头靴子踢了
Looks like my possible suspect just became our primary suspect.
看来我的潜在嫌疑人变成了我们的主要嫌疑人
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表