Mr. Downs killed his entire family.
Mr. Downs杀了他全家
I killed your friend
我杀了你的朋友
'cause he cut in the cafeteria line and snagged the last orange juice.
因为他在餐厅插队拿走了最后一杯橙汁
Broke of a sharpened toothbrush in his jugular.
我把一把磨尖的牙刷插♥进♥了他的喉咙
Mr. Downs the man you killed...
Mr. Downs 你杀的那个人...
Mcvicar
Mcvicar
He's not my friend. He killed my mother.
他不是我的朋友 他杀了我的母亲
You come to tell me "thanks"?
所以你是来说"谢谢"的?
No. Mcvicar was my last chance to find out some things.
不 Mcvicar是我找到某些东西的最后一丝希望
Mcvicar might have known something about my father.
Mcvicar可能知道一些关于我父亲的事
I can't ask my father because he left a message on my answering machine,
我没法直接问我父亲 因为他在我的答录机上留言
telling me to stop looking for him.
叫我停止找他
I'll tell you what...
我告诉你...
maybe...
也许...
look at Mcvicar's murder as a second message from Max,
Mcvicar的死就是Max给你的第二条留言
one that he didn't use the phone for.
一条不是用电♥话♥留给你的留言
I never mentioned my father's name is Max.
我从没说过我父亲的名字叫Max
I'm done
我说完了
Did you perform a hit for Max Keenan?
你是为Max Keenan杀的人吗
You performed a hit for max keenan.
你是为Max Keenan杀的人
Take it as a sign from god.
把这当做是上帝的指示
How am I going to tell Russ our father order the death of another human being?
我该怎么告诉Russ我们的爸爸雇凶杀了一个人
If he did that... and I'm not saying it happened that way...
如果他真的那么做了... 我是说如果...
then your father took down the man who murdered his wife.
那么你的爸爸杀的是谋杀了他妻子的凶手
Good people don't have other people murdered.
好人不会谋杀其他人的
Good people don't even know how.
好人压根不知道该怎么杀
Your father buried your mother in a pair of new shoes in the cemetery,
你♥爸♥爸将你妈妈埋葬在了公墓里 给她穿上新鞋
with her dolphin belt buckle that reminded her of you because you both love dolphins.
还把她的海豚皮带扣放进去好让她想起你 因为你们都喜欢海豚
That does not make him a good man.
这些并不能让他变成一个好人
People can be more than one thing.
不能单纯的把人分为好人和坏人
We were at a dead end, okay? Now we're not.
我们之前走到了死胡同 但现在有了线索
Okay. We know that your father got to Mitchell Downs,
我们知道你♥爸♥爸联♥系♥了Mitchell Downs
persuaded him to kill Mcvicar
说服他去杀Mcvicar
We find out how he did that,
我们只要找出他是怎么做到的
we are that much closer to finding out what happened to your old man.
我们就离搞清你♥爸♥爸身上到底发生了什么又近了一步
I mean that's... if you still wanna find.
我是说... 如果你还想找出真♥相♥的话
I still do
我想
Okay. Silver lining.
很好 那这就是一线希望
Warren Lynch was in on it.
Warren Lynch参与了这事
Where'd that come from?
这推断从何而来
He had his own dolphin;
他也有他的海豚
His own dolphin.
他的海豚
All of the rest of his jewelry was removed and placed on the dead man:
其他所有的珠宝都被他取下来给死者带上了
His $10, 000 watch, his I.D. Band from his wife, his two other rings,
他一万美金的手表 他妻子送的刻字手镯 其他的两枚戒指
but not the championship ring.
但是唯独没有冠军戒指
That's good, Bones.
太棒了 Bones
The only reason they wouldn't rip it off his hands is...
没有把冠军戒指摘下来的唯一解释...
because Lynch was calling the shots.
就是Lynch自己就是主谋
And I know exactly who was in on it.
我正好知道还有谁参与其中
So, Warren Lynch and I conspired to disappear him for a few days
你的意思是 Warren Lynch和我共谋想让他消失几天
so that we could profit from shorting Lynchpin stock?
以便做空股票来大赚一笔
Well, you know, that's my thinking.
唔 我是这么想的
Then dressed a junkie in Warren's clothes,
然后让一个瘾君子穿上Warren的衣服
planted him in front of a train and... wait.
把他放在火车前...等等
Did I murder the junkie?
我还谋杀了那个瘾君子是吗
No, Bones said you probably found him dead.
不 Bones说你发现他的时候估计他已经死了
But what I think is that you and Lynch intended a white-collar crime,
我是觉得你和Lynch只是想做一起经济诈骗
but a senator died.
但是没想到却死了一个参议员
Then I got all hinky and I tossed Warren out of the car at 80 miles an hour?
然后我觉得事情不对就把Warren从时速80英里的车里扔出去了
Is, is that a confession?
这是认罪吗
Nah, nah.
不 不
Just getting it straight.
就是帮你捋一捋
You know, as a professional investigator myself,
我自己作为一个专业的侦探
I have to point out that blackmailers make much better suspects.
我不得不说那些勒索者的嫌疑更大
Lynchpin has no record of quarter-million-dollar payout three days ago.
Lynchpin公♥司♥在三天之前没有25万美金的支出记录
Well, there's not exactly a column for blackmail payouts in the corporate books.
在公♥司♥账簿上可没有一栏专门用于勒索支出的条目
If I only agreed to the full payout,
如果我一开始同意全额付款
Lynch might have been taken by those animals.
Lynch本可以不被这些禽兽抓住的
Hey, let's play a little show and tell, huh?
嘿 我给你看点东西怎么样
'Cause we can put you with Lynch moments before he fell off the radar.
因为我们可以证明在Lynch失踪前是和你在一起的
That's maybe me before he fell off the radar.
他失踪之前也许是我和他在一起
We worked together.
我们在一起工作
You got nothing.
这什么都证明不了
Booth.
Booth
Do that lying thing.
用你那套说谎的套路
Could you be more specific?
你能说具体点吗
Tell him Lynch woke up and gave a statement incriminating him.
告诉他Lynch已经醒了 然后指控了他
Turko knows the lying thing.
Turko很熟悉这种套路
Tell him Lynch said something only Lynch could say.
告诉他Lynch说了一些事 只有Lynch会说的话
Great idea, except for the "only Lynch could say it" part.
好主意 除了"只有Lynch会说的话"这部分
The ring?
那个戒指
He'll ask for specifics of the conversations.
他会问谈话的具体内容的
I got to cut him loose.
我不得不放了他
He's going to get away with it?
他就这么逃脱了?
Well, you know, that happens sometimes, Bones.
你知道的 有时事情就是这样的 Bones
It's that brown little smelly part of the job.
这就是这工作中令人恶心讨厌的部分
Shoulder and elbow.
肩膀和手肘
The junkie's shoulder and elbow were dislocated when they forced him into Lynch's jacket.
瘾君子尸体被强行穿上Lynch外套的时候 肩膀和手肘脱臼了
We don't know if Lynch was there for that.
我们不知道Lynch是不是参与了这部分
It took two people. It was him.
那需要两个人 Lynch在那
Come on, booth.
相信我 Booth
Part of you with the big gambling problem must love this idea.
爱赌博的那个你一定爱死了这个主意
Right there.
这就是了
That's the reason you didn't get Cam's job.
这就是你为什么没有得到Cam那份工作的原因了
Two against one.
二对一
That's unfair.
不公平啊
Warren Lynch woke up.
Warren Lynch醒了
and he's talking, right?
他说了什么 对吗
Is he pointing his finger straight at me?
是不是指控了我
That's correct.
对的
What's he saying?
他说了什么
He let you take all of his jewelry except his championship ring.
他让你把他所有的珠宝都拿下来 除了那枚冠军戒指
No, I asked, what did he say in words?
不 我问的是 他的原话是什么
Hey, unless I'm under arrest, I'm leaving, folks.
嘿 各位 如果我没有被捕的话 我想我就先走了
Mr. Lynch said it was difficult getting his jacket onto the corpse.
Mr. Lynch说给尸体穿上外套是很困难的
Rigor Mortis.
尸僵
You have a train to meet.
你们得赶上那班火车
You're in a hurry.
匆匆忙忙的
And the sound of the shoulder popping.
肩膀脱臼时的啪啪声
and elbow, like, knuckles popping...
还有手肘 就像是掰指节时的啪啪声
...only louder.
...只是更响
Sickening.
令人作呕
Turko will admit to helping Warren Lynch place a dead body in Mr. Lynch's car
Turko会承认他帮助Warren Lynch把尸体放进Lynch的车
and rigging it to burn with the intent of moving the market.
然后放上了汽油好烧掉尸体 以便操控市场
Everything else, including placing it on the tracks,
其余的事 包括把车停在铁轨上
he says Lynch did on his own.
他说是Lynch自己做的
he's lying.
他在说谎
There's a small matter of proving that in court.
在法庭上证明这点有点困难
What's the maximum sentence on those charges?
他这些罪最多判几年
Ten years.
十年
He killed three people.
他杀了3个人
And put one in a coma.
还让一个人昏迷不醒
Yeah, but Lynch deserves to be in a coma, so it doesn't count.
对 但是Lynch昏迷不醒是罪有应得 他不算
All right, look, Turko puts all the blame on Lynch,
好了 听着 Turko把罪都推到了Lynch身上
he does ten years and he gets all the money for shorting the stock.
坐完十年的牢 他就会拿到所有做空股票而得的钱了
It's ten years or nothing.
十年或者是无罪
I can only work with what I'm given,
根据你们给我的证据 我只能做到这一步
and the forensic work on this was not good enough.
而你们的法医鉴定工作做得不够好
What? You were fooled by fake dental records.
你说什么 你们被伪造的牙医记录给骗了
You baked some spam.
你们烤了个午餐肉
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表