in order to figure out the shape of the silhouette.
我调整了图片
The dark areas
黑色的区域
are where there was both blowback residue from the fire
是既有火焰
and the deposits of oxidized paint left by the explosion.
又有爆♥炸♥的氧化漆的残留物
By going in as far as individual pixels,
逐个像素点判断
I was able to find the area where there was only paint residue.
我找到了这个只有油漆残留物的区域
That's a person. Yeah.
这是个人 是啊
Given the angles and the distance from the wall,
根据角度和离墙面的距离
I'd say it's somebody about 6 feet tall.
我估计这人♥大♥概一米八二
Lisa Winokur was only 5'4
Lisa Winokur 只有一米六五
Which means whoever this was
也就是说 无论这人是谁
got out before the actual explosion occurred.
他都在爆♥炸♥之前离开了
I could kiss you.
我真想亲你一口
That would require permission...
那可得要我允许
which I deny.
然而我拒绝
I'll tell Booth that the bomber is alive and is 6- feet tall.
我去告诉Booth 爆♥炸♥犯还活着 而且身高一米八二
You'll tell who what?
你去告诉谁 什么?
There's a loop, people, and I'm in it.
我们工作是有流程的 我是其中的一个环节
Not only am I in it, I'm the big curvy part.
我不仅身在其中 还是重要的一部分
Lisa wasn't scheduled to work last night.
Lisa昨晚没有排班
She just came in on her own as a customer,
她是作为顾客来的
picked up a guy.
来接人
You know anything about him?
你认识那个人吗
Looked Hispanic. That's not PC to say, but you want details, right?
看起来像拉丁裔 我也不确定 你想要更多细节吗
And it looked like he had money, too.
他看起来挺有钱
How tall was he?
他多高
I don't know, but he was sitting when I saw him.
我不确定 我看到他的时候他是坐着的
Look, Lisa was a good kid,
Lisa是个好姑娘
but she used to scope the place for rich guys.
但她也利用这个地方勾引有钱男人
So she was a prostitute? What?
所以她是妓♥女♥吗 什么
No! No, she was just like any of us.
不不不 她和我们一样
Looking for a husband, right?
想找个有钱丈夫 是吧
This guy last night, she zoned in on him real hard.
昨晚那个男人 她挺努力讨好他的
Took him upstairs, you know, for privacy.
还带他去楼上了 你知道的 比较私密
Upstairs where?
楼上哪里
The room that was being renovated.
正在装♥修♥的那个房♥间
The one that caught on fire.
着火的那个
I mean, it's against the rules, but we've all done it.
虽然是违规的 但我们都这样做过
Right.
好吧
I mean, why else work in a high- class place like this, right?
不然为什么要在这种高端的地方工作呢 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
Someone's trying to flag you down.
有人叫你
Oh. Excuse me.
哦 不好意思
Looks like it's possible that Lisa went upstairs
有可能Lisa上楼是为了片刻之欢
for a little quickie and blundered into a nightmare.
但却陷入了一场噩梦
She was trying to get you to go upstairs for a little...
这姑娘可是想要带你上楼...
Hey, that's the guy that Lisa was with.
嘿 那就是昨晚和Lisa在一起的男人
Ooh, he looks like he could be 6- feet tall.
哦看起来他有一米八二
Hey, let's pay him a little visit.
来吧 我们去和他聊聊
Mind if we ask you a few questions?
介意我们问你几个问题吗
Lose your friend, and maybe.
让你朋友走开 就可以
It's about Lisa Winokur.
是关于Lisa Winokur的
Okay, it's good.
好了 大家都冷静点
My name is Antonio Ramos. Call the Colombian embassy.
我叫Antonio Ramos 给哥伦比亚大使♥馆♥打电♥话♥
I have diplomatic Immunity.
我有外交豁免权
The musculature of the neck preserved the trachea.
颈部肌肉保护了气管
A swab shows no trace of carbon.
擦样检测结果没有碳痕迹
So Lisa Winokur was not breathing when the fire started.
也就是说Lisa Winokur在着火时已经失去呼吸了
I found semen.
我发现了精♥液♥
Where?
在哪
The usual place.
还能在哪
No, I mean, no condom?
我的意思是 没有避孕套吗
Well, the sex may not have been consensual.
可能性行为不是自愿的
She was already dead when the fire started.
着火时她已经死亡了
What killed her?
死因是什么呢
Too much tissue damage for me.
组织损伤太严重了 我没法判断
Now it's time for the boneyard.
你们大显身手的时候到了
You, Zack, do your thing.
Zack 开始工作吧
I have to ascertain if these fractures were the result
我需要确定这些骨折的原因
of heat, explosion or trauma.
到底是高温 爆♥炸♥ 还是创伤
Which means I need to know the exact nature of the explosion.
这就意味着我要知道爆♥炸♥的准确原因
How do you do that?
你要怎么做
The usual way.
还能怎么做
My embassy has been informed of my whereabouts.
我国使♥馆♥已被告知我的行踪
I have nothing more to say.
我没什么其他要说的了
Antonio Ramos.
Antonio Ramos.
Any relationship to Judge Dolores Ramos?
和Dolores Ramos法官有什么关系吗
She's my mother.
她是我母亲
This seriously calls genetics into question.
这真是要质疑遗传学了
You know, your mother... is a great woman.
你母亲 是个伟大的人
Have some water.
喝点水吧
Why'd you run, Antonio?
为什么要逃跑呢 Antonio
In my experience, there are 2 reasons why people run: 1... danger.
以我的经验来看 人们逃跑只有两个原因 一是危险
What's wrong with your arm? What?
你胳膊怎么了 什么
Your arm, how did you hurt it?
你的胳膊 你怎么受的伤
The 2nd reason people run is
人们逃跑的第二个原因就是
they got something to hide, so...
他们有所隐藏 所以
You got something to hide, Tony?
你有所隐藏吗 Tony
Compound fracture, 3 or 5 pins in there.
有创骨折 3到5个骨钉
Say, uh, 6 months old?
我猜 受伤有半年了
Did you have sex with her last night?
你昨晚和她发生性行为了吗
Is she what this is about?
你们叫我来就是为了她吗
Because it was her idea, not mine.
要知道是她想要 不是我想
How well do you know her?
你和她很熟吗
Oh, very well, and not so well, if you know what I mean.
哦 挺熟的 但也没那么熟 如果你明白我的意思的话
I don't know what he means.
我不明白他的意思
It means that he had sex with her
他的意思是 他和她睡过了
and forgot to learn her name.
却不记得她的名字
Well, you say that, not me.
这可是你说的
Well, it's not like you, uh, exactly have a record,
也不是说你 有前科吧
because you have, you know, diplomatic immunity.
毕竟你有外交豁免权
More like a list of complaints.
但你确实有投诉记录
Let's see here.
我们来看看
Okay, speeding, DUI, riding a motorcycle on the Mall,
好嘛 超速 酒驾 在商场骑摩托
urinating on a national monument;
在国家纪念碑上嘘嘘
substance- abuse charges, every one of them.
滥用药物 每种药都用过
My guess is you got drunk and fell off a bicycle.
我猜你喝醉了然后从自行车上摔下来了
It was a motorcycle.
是摩托车啦
Agent Booth, you know
Booth探员 你要知道
Antonio Ramos has diplomatic immunity
Antonio Ramos有外交豁免权
yet you insist on questioning him.
你却还坚持审问他
Uh, diplomatic immunity doesn't mean
外交豁免权不是说我不能审他
I can't question him. It means I can't throw him in jail.
我只是不能把他关监狱
Are you all right, Tonio?
你还好吗 Tonio
Mr. Ramos, you're free to leave.
Mr. Ramos 你可以走了
Thank you. The FBI will not bother you anymore.
谢谢 FBI不会再来打扰你了
Can he promise that?
他能这么保证吗
No. Do you have any other higher aspirations
不能 除了给醉酒的花♥花♥公♥子♥做保姆之外
rather than just, you know, baby- sitting drunken playboys?
你就没有什么别的远大志向吗
She's dead.
她死了
Who?
谁
Lisa.
Lisa
Lisa Winokur.
Lisa Winokur.
That was her name.
这是她的名字
How did she die?
她怎么死的
In the same explosion that nearly killed your mother.
在你母亲差点遇害的同一场爆♥炸♥里
Did Lisa ever mention your parents?
Lisa曾提过你的父母吗
Agent Booth?
Booth探员
She knew who they were.
她知道我父母是谁
Antonio, answer no more questions.
Antonio 不要再说了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表