Okay, I don't know if this helps you, but
我不知道这个能否帮助你
"Lisa Fisher, 1976 Raspberry Queen,
"Lisa Fisher 1976年覆盆子女王"
"Holly Walters, Raspberry Princess,
"Holly Walters 覆盆子公主"
Kristin Madigan, Little Miss Raspberry Blossom. "
"Kristin Madigan 覆盆子小姐"
That face.
这张脸
Kristin Madigan.
Kristin Madigan
The mother that I spoke with at the dance school was named Kristin.
跟我在舞蹈学校聊天的妈妈叫Kristin
Kristin Mitchell.
Kristin Mitchell
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
It's like that Texas cheerleading thing
这跟德克萨斯啦啦队案一样
where the mother took out her daughter's main competitor.
一位母亲杀死了女儿的主要竞争者
Yes
对
my daughter did win the pageant after Brianna disappeared.
我女儿在Brianna消失后确实赢了选美
It's not a secret.
这不是秘密
The winner, Ariel, went on to a national competition.
赢家Ariel 会继续去参加全国比赛
And how did Ariel do in the nationals?
那Ariel在全国比赛上怎么样
Very well. Finished in the top ten.
非常好 进了前十
Top ten. Wow.
前十 哇哦
That probably wouldn't have happened
这个可能不会发生
if Brianna Swanson hadn't gone missing, right?
如果Brianna Swanson没有失踪 对吧
You don't know that.
这个谁也不好说
Nobody knows that.
没有人能够肯定
Where'd you get this?
你从哪里得到这个的
We found it.
我们自己找到的
At Brianna Swanson's crime scene.
在Brianna Swanson的命案现场
Can you explain that?
你能解释一下吗
Brianna Swanson was a thief, Agent Booth.
Booth探员 Brianna Swanson就是个贼
Ask anybody. She probably took it out of my bag.
去问问其他人 她可能从我的包拿走的
Did you report it missing?
你有报失吗
I'm not saying another word until I get a lawyer.
在我律师来之前我一句话都不会说
1, 2, 3, 4
1, 2, 3, 4
And she was kicked twice in the same place here,
这里她被踢了两次
twice as deep, so, five, six...
两次更深 所以 5, 6
There's an asymmetry both of force and distance to these kicks.
这些踢法的力量和距离都是不对称的
The fracture pattern suggests a slight rotation to the blows.
骨头断裂模式表明有轻微的旋转
How slight?
有多轻
About 30 degrees.
大约30度
Left side only?
只有左边
Yes.
对的
Hey, it's me. Are you with Kristin Mitchell? Yeah.
嘿 是我 你在跟Kristin Mitchell见面吗 对的
We're just sitting here, you know, waiting for a lawyer.
我们只是坐在这边 你懂得 等律师来
Why? Okay, I need to know if her hips are even.
为什么 好的 我要知道她的臀部是不是对称的
Is that slang or do you really mean even?
你在说行话 还是真的指的是对称
Stand behind her, place your hands on her hips,
站在她身后 把你的手放在她的臀部
then move your hands up to her rib cage,
然后移♥动♥你的手到她的胸腔
gauging if it's an equal distance on each side.
量一量两边是不是一样长
That's so not going to happen.
这事情我不会去做的
You're videotaping the interview, right?
你审讯的时候有录像 对吧
Of course. We have to.
当然 我们必须录
Okay, uh, then beam me some footage of her walking.
好 给我发一些她走路的视频
Okay.
好
Coming at you, Bones.
我现在就发过去 Bones.
What was that about?
电♥话♥里说的什么
Yeah, do me a favor and beam those images
帮我把Ms. Mitchell踱步的视频
of Ms. Mitchell pacing to the Jeffersonian. Thanks.
传给Jeffersonian 谢了
What's going on here?
发生了什么
Where's my attorney?!
我律师在哪里
Okay, try and get a shot of her buttocks and freeze it.
试着给她的臀部一个定格
Okay.
好的
I'm applying a biometric graph.
我现在用生物特征图比对
You might as well let her go, Booth. Why?
你可以让她走了 Booth 为什么
She has very nice, symmetrical buttocks.
她有完美的对称的屁♥股♥
Well, yeah, I know that, but, um...
好 我知道了 但
What's that got to do with anything?
这跟案子有什么关系吗
Brianna Swanson's attacker has a thoracolumbar curve.
袭击Brianna Swanson的凶手有着胸腰曲线
Scoliosis.
就是脊柱侧弯
Sure. Meaning what?
当然 什么意思呢
Kristan Mitchell is definitely not the killer.
Kristan Mitchell肯定不是凶手
Thanks.
谢了
Ariel Mitchell says she showed Brianna
Ariel Mitchelll说选美比赛那天她给Brianna
her mom's medal the day of the pageant.
展示了她妈妈的奖牌
Brianna- she must have stolen it, right?
Brianna一定偷了 对吗
We're nowhere.
我们线索断掉了
Well, we might have found the murder weapon.
我们可能找到了作案工具
The murder weapon, okay. Well, what is it?
作案工具 好的 这是什么
A forestop trammel.
停车阻隔带
A what?
啥
Hello.
你好
It's from the parking lot at the Red Shed Convenience Store.
这是从红屋便利店停车场拿回来的
The FBI forensic team found minute traces of blood on it.
FBI法医小组在上面发现了微小的血迹
We brought it in here to compare the edging with
我们把它带回来去比对
the marks on the victim's chin.
受害者的下巴受伤的位置
And we can see here...
于是我们看到这里
It's a match.
这里吻合了
The angle and force of the blow suggests
角度和下落的力量
Brianna fell forward,
说明Brianna向前摔倒了
was unable to break her fall
她不能停止摔下去
and caught her chin here.
然后她的下巴磕到了
Broke her neck instantly.
脖子紧跟着就断了
Want to hear about steel?
想听听铁的部分吗
In a minute. So, she was carried from the curb to the culvert?
马上 所以她被人抱到了下水道那边
Dragged.
被拖过去的
Want to hear about the steel?
想听听铁的部分吗
How do you know she was dragged?
你怎么知道她被拖过去的
Remember the polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons I talked about?
还记得我之前说过的多环芳烃吗
Absolutely not.
完全没有
Turns out that they weren't from roofing tar.
事实证明他们不是来自屋顶上的
They were from asphalt.
他们来自沥青
So what you found in her jacket was from her being dragged?
所以你在她外套上找到多环芳烃是因为她在地上被拖过
Exactly. Want to hear about the steel?
没错 想听听关于铁的分♥析♥吗
It wasn't from work boots.
不是来自工具靴
It's the exact same steel used in tap shoes.
它与踢踏鞋中使用的钢材完全相同
It's from another contestant.
这是来自另一位参赛者的
okay, booth looking for a tap-dancing beauty queen with scoliosis.
好吧 Booth寻找有脊柱侧弯的踢踏舞♥女♥王
Great. Got ya.
好的 收到了
Wait, half of these kids have tap shoes.
慢着 这里一半的孩子都有踢踏舞鞋
We just have to examine the symmetry of their hips.
我们只需要去检查臀部的对称性
I'll go look at the shoes. You do your thing.
我会去检查鞋子 你去做你要做的事情
Ahh!Can I help you?
你有什么事情吗
What are you doing there?
你在这里干嘛呢
Excuse me?
打扰一下
It's okay. I'm a scientist.
别担心 我是科学家
Molester! Molester!
骚扰犯 骚扰犯
What? Bones.
什么 Bones
No...
不
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm not... I'm not a molester.
我不是...我不是骚扰犯
I'm a forensic anthropologist.
我是法医人类学家
Okay, FBI business. Everybody just simmer down.
好了 FBI办案 每个人冷静下来
She touched me on my rear.
她在摸我的屁♥股♥
No. Back and rear have totally different connotations.
不 背和屁♥股♥是完全不同的部位
Point of clarification. I touched her back.
澄清一下 我摸的是她的背
Look, scientist or not, FBI or not
听着 不管是不是 科学家 还是 FBI
she can't just go around feeling little girls.
她不能来回走动去摸那些小女孩
I wasn't feeling like that!
我不是在感受
That makes me sound like a pervert.
听起来我像是变♥态♥
She was just touching.
她只是触摸
I was just... well, examining really.
我只是... 真的只是检查
Examining, see? Okay, listen, bud, we're after a murderer here, okay?
检查 看见没 伙计 我们正在调查一起谋杀案 好吗
Dr. Brennan just got a little overly excited...
Dr. Brennan只是有一点过于激动
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表