第二季第十一集
识骨寻踪
Mr. Addy, your dissertation is entitled
Mr. Addy 你的论文题为
" Analysis of Bone Trauma. "
"骨伤分♥析♥"
When viewed in cross section, the pressure and force...
当在骨头横截面上观察时 武器击打的
exerted by the weapon can be assessed.
力度和压力可被读出
Obtaining the cross section will compromise the original bone.
获取横截面会损坏骨头
My technique preserves bone surface morphology...
我的技术可以保护骨头的形态
through the use of polyvinyl replication.
通过使用聚乙二烯材质的复♥制♥品
A transparent positive is made by covering the impression...
一种透明的底片 用覆盖着一层
with an aqueous solution of synthetic polymer.
合成高分子水溶液制成
Hey, Bones. Come on. We got a body. Went up like a Roman candle.
Bones 走吧 我们有案子了 一具像罗马蜡烛一样被点燃的尸体
Hey, Zack. How's it going?
嘿 Zack 你情况怎么样
So far, they don't like me.
目前为止 他们不喜欢我
Shocker. Let's go.
真令人吃惊 走吧
I'm in the middle of something.
我现在忙着呢
You know, real- life murder and mutilation versus academic claptrap, no contest.
这些学术废话可比不上真实的谋杀
Sorry. No offense.
抱歉 我没有要冒犯的意思
This committee can carry on without you, Dr. Brennan.
委员会没有你也能继续 Dr. Brennan
Zack, just answer the questions.
Zack 认真回答问题就好了
Yeah.
对啊
Okay, come on.
好了 走吧
Next question?
下一个问题是什么
How do you expect anyone to take you seriously...
你认为别人凭什么会
as a working forensic anthropologist...
把你看作法医人类学家
when you look the way you do?
而你外表看起来却是这样
What?
你说什么
Male, middle- aged.
中年男性
What was with Zack back there?
Zack刚刚在干嘛呢
Defending his dissertation. Last step before he gets his doctorate.
论文答辩 这是他获得博士学位的最后一步
I think these are what's left of his intestines.
我觉得这就是他仅剩的组织
Is he gonna make it?
他能撑下去吗
No. He's very dead.
不可能了 他已经死透了
I mean Zack.
我是说Zack
Ah, 50- 50.
噢 百分之五十的几率吧
He's a stoolie. Zack?
他是个暗探 Zack吗
Our victim. No, he's a rat, a snitch.
我是说我们的死者 他是一个叛徒 告密者
What makes you say that?
你为什么这么说
His guts got spilled.
因为他的肠子露在外面
You know, spill your guts.
你知道那个俚语吧 这叫全盘托出
Very literal.
很字面上的行为啊
Hung up there like a scarecrow on a rooftop of a hotel
他被挂在一个以前用来收容证人的旅馆顶楼
used to house witnesses. It's a warning.
像个稻草人一样 这是一个警告
There's something jammed down his trachea.
他的气管里塞了东西
I rectified their erroneous assumptions concerning polyvinyl replication.
我纠正了他们关于聚乙二烯复♥制♥品的假设
You corrected them?
你纠正了他们吗
Only when they were wrong.
对啊 当他们犯错的时候
Are the remains ready for X- ray?
这些遗骸可以拿去照X光了吗
Yes. Maybe we'll get lucky and I.D. the poor bastard that way.
可以了 说不定我们运气好 可以找到这个可怜人的身份
Oh, we just got lucky.
我们走运了
" My name is Garrett Delaney. "
"我叫Garrett Delaney"
There's something metallic here.
这里有金属
This is gonna turn out to be some freaky, weird ritualistic thing, isn't it?
这会变成那种诡异的仪式性谋杀对吧
Oh, man, I hope so.
我真希望是这样
Christopher Columbus.
克里斯多弗·哥伦布
Where's Dr. Brennan?
Dr. Brennan在哪
Her brother came for a visit.
她的哥哥来看她
Dad called you? You're sure it was him?
爸爸给你打电♥话♥了 你确定是他吗
He said, " You and your sister are in danger," and he hung up.
他说"你和你妹妹有危险" 就挂了
I spend half my time with a sniper- trained F.B.I. agent.
我大部分时间都跟一个受过狙击手训练的FBI探员待在一起
I feel safe.
我觉得很安全
Tempe, I know someone is watching me.
Tempe 我能感觉有人在监视我
What's your evidence?
你有什么证据
I can feel it on the back of my neck.
我觉得脊背发凉
You spend some time in jail, you develop a 6th sense.
你在监狱待过 你就会有第六感
Maybe you should stay with me for a few days.
你应该跟我待几天
Tempe, I have work.
Tempe 我有工作
I have Amy and the girls.
我还要照顾Amy和女孩们
What about your 6th sense?
你的第六感在那时不会发生作用吗
Hey! What?
嘿 怎么了
You can't not believe in something one second...
你不能上一秒不相信什么东西...
and then use it against me in the next.
下一秒又用它来反驳我
It's a long drive.
路途太远了
You could start fresh tomorrow. And I've got...
你可以明天再出发 而且我...
cold beer in the fridge.
冰箱里有啤酒
Don't drink the Moroccan beer. Tastes like ear wax. How you doing, Russell?
不要喝摩洛哥啤酒 喝起来像耳屎 你最近怎么样 Russell
Okay, Booth. You? Good? Yeah. Good.
挺好的 你呢 Booth 你怎么样 我也挺好的
I still make him nervous, don't I? Come on. Let's go.
我还是令他紧张对吧 走吧
Why do I always feel like you're abducting me?
为什么我觉得你这是要拐走我
Yeah. It turns out our corpse is a former F.B.I. agent.
原来死者生前是前FBI探员
Garrett Delaney, he left the F.B.I. about 15 years ago.
Garrett Delaney 他大概十五年前离开FBI
He's now head of security of some big K Street lobbyist.
他现在是K街的大型说客公♥司♥的保安头儿
So why'd he end up a human torch?
所以他为什么会变成人肉火把
That's what we're here to find out.
这是我们该搞清楚的事
His place is much better than yours. 10 times better.
他住的地方比你的好多了 起码好十倍
I told you he left public service.
我告诉过你他离开了公务员系统
He makes, uh, more money than I.
他工资比我高
So that's all your dad said, huh?
所以你♥爸♥就只说了这些吗
Is you're in danger? Yes.
说你有危险 对
And Russ's 6th sense agrees.
Russ的第六感也这么认为
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I've been practicing some of the black ops stuff you taught me.
我在练习你教我的一些黑色行动里面的动作
Let me show you.
我来教你吧
Every F.B.I. agent in the country is looking for my father.
这里的每一个FBI探员都在找我爸
Maybe he's trying to scare us off.
可能他想吓退我们
6 months without a break in the case, he ain't gonna be nervous.
六个月了 他的案子还没有什么进展 他紧张什么
Now let me show you.
现在让我教你吧
My dad's a career criminal.
我爸是一个职业罪犯
Just because he says that Russ is in danger doesn't mean it's the truth.
他说Russ有危险不一定是真话
Let me show you how it's done, okay?
让我给你展示我是怎么办到的
Oh. He might've gotten it right this time.
他这次可能说对了
Russ.
是Russ
These are all pictures of Russ.
这里都是Russ的照片
Me at work, me and Amy. This was the day before yesterday.
这张是我在工作场合 这张是我和Amy 这是前天
Dad was right. Somebody's watching.
爸爸说的对 有人在监视
This is worse than watching.
这比监视更糟
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
This is hunting.
这是狩猎
Hunting?
为什么是狩猎
As in kill. You see these?
就像猎杀 你看到这些了吗
Right here. These are ranges. He's picking out a spot from which to shoot at you.
就这里 这些都是射程 他在选择射杀你的位置
So what do I do now?
所以我现在该怎么办
The hunter's dead. The hunt is over, right?
猎人死了 狩猎不就结束了吗
Anyone else know you're here?
还有别人知道你在这里吗
Only Amy.
只有Amy知道
Great. Call Amy and tell her if anyone calls looking for you...
太好了 打电♥话♥告诉Amy如果有人打电♥话♥找你的话...
she doesn't know where you're at.
就说不知道你在哪里
You should stay with me until we find out why Delaney intended to kill you.
你应该跟我待在一起 直到我们弄清楚Delaney为什么想杀你
How are you gonna do that?
你怎么弄清楚
By figuring out who killed him.
找出谁杀了他
This is the paper that was pulled from Delaney's throat.
这是Delaney喉咙里的纸
It was dated, signed, and initialed at the bottom of both sides of the page.
它有日期有签名 在正反两面的底部还有姓名的首字母签名
February 1978.
1978年二月
It looks like a cop's notebook.
像是一个警♥察♥的笔记本
That makes sense except...
除了这句话以外都说的过去
"I will not put an innocent man in prison just because he is a political threat.
"我不会因为一个无辜的人是政♥治♥威胁就把他抓进监狱"
Marvin Beckett hasn't broken any law. "
"Marvin Beckett没有触犯法律"
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Marvin Beckett?
等等 Marvin Beckett吗
Back in the '60s, Marvin Beckett was a civil rights activist.
六十年代的时候他是一个维护公民权利的活动家
He made his bones protesting...
他成名于抗♥议♥
African American overrepresentation in the Vietnam War.
越南战争军队中非裔美国人过高的比例
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表