我们找到了.45口径的子弹
As for the girl's, so far we've got the gator.
至于那姑娘 目前我们才接触到鳄鱼
Okeydoke. Well, um,
好吧
I am gonna go grab a slice.
我先去简单吃点东西
So give me a call when you got an I.D.
你们查到身份就给我打个电♥话♥
Her name's Judy Dowd.
她叫Judy Dowd
Shouldn't you at least look at the X-rays before deciding that?
你不应该至少先看看X光片再下结论吗
It says right here she had surgery to repair a cleft palate at age 2
这上面写着她在两岁的时候做了腭裂修复手术
The bone graft is here.
这里就是植骨
She was a freshman at Virginia State.
她是弗吉尼亚州立大学的大一新生
Reported missing 3 weeks ago.
三周前被报了失踪
An alligator?
一条鳄鱼吗
Oh, my God.
天哪
When did you last see your daughter, Mr. Dowd?
你最后一次见到你女儿是什么时候 Mr. Dowd
The day she left with her friend for spring break.
放春假她跟朋友出去玩的那天
Her friend, uh, Abigail Sims?
她朋友是Abigail Sims吗
Abby.
Abby
A good kid.
她是个好孩子
I never should've let her go.
我就不应该让她去的
We found this among the remains.
我们在残骸里找到了这个
This was her mother's.
这是她妈妈的
Lanie died when Judes was 11.
Lanie在Judes十一岁的时候去世了
It's just been the 2 of us ever since.
那之后就止于我们俩相依为命
Did you get any calls from her while she was there?
她到那里之后有没有给你打过电♥话♥
Every day.
每天都打
Any sign that she was in trouble?
她有惹上什么麻烦的迹象吗
No. She-
没有 她
She sounded happy.
她听上去很开心
So happy.
那么开心
You are really English.
你真是个名副其实的英国人
Oh, I don't know. I think I've assimilated quite well.
是吗 我觉得我吸收美国文化吸收得还不错了
Typical American house, right down to the white picket fence, a truck that's the, uh-
典型的美国房♥子 连白色尖桩篱笆都有 还有那卡车
What is it? " The heartbeat of America?" But tea?
怎么说的来着 美国文化的核心体现 但是茶这东西吧
Tea is, uh, sacrosanct, thank you very much.
是不可取代的的 非常感谢
Me? I'm a coffee drinker. Hey, listen, pal.
我吗 我喜欢喝咖啡 听着伙计
You know, in an effort to understand your culture better...
为了更好地了解你们的文化...
I've been trying to embrace this very American practice of preparing meat in the garden.
我一直在尝试接受在花♥园♥里准备肉食这种非常美国式的做法
Barbecue.
烧烤
It's a delightful word, isn't it? Barbecue.
这词真讨人喜欢 对吧 烧烤
I think it's from the Caribbean, barabicu...
我觉得这词应该是起源于加勒比语barabicu
which means a sort of sacred fire pit.
意思是一种神圣的篝火
Did you know that the Latin for hearth, though,
你知道在拉丁语中
is " focus?"
代表灶台的词是focus吗
Isn't that revealing?
是不是很有启发
It's quite literally the focal point of every household.
它确实是每个家庭的焦点
The hearth, the heart. Hmm? Interesting.
灶台 核心 真有趣
I told the ice cream guy I was sorry, all right?
我跟那个卖♥♥冰淇淋的说过对不起了 好吗
I- I-I even bought him a new clown head.
我还给他买♥♥了个新的小丑头
So just sign the paper.
所以你就签了这个字吧
I must apologize.
实在是抱歉
But I've got to go off and get some ingredients for my mortar.
但我得去买♥♥点砂浆原料
Um, why don't we reschedule?
要不我们回头再约个时间好吗
We can't reschedule, all right?
我们不能回头再约了 好吗
I gotta get back to work.
我得回去工作
Oh. Well, in that case...
既然这样...
um, why not finish off preparing this area here?
那要不你帮我把这块区域搞完怎么样
Could you do that? All the specifications are on the plans.
你能行吗 所有的规格要求都写在规划书里了
You are fit for physical labor, aren't you?
你很适合干体力活 对吧
I mean, the, uh, the clown didn't return fire, did it?
小丑毕竟没有还击对吧
Oh, what if I said that the plastic clown did fire back, huh?
那要是我说那个塑料小丑还手了你要怎么办呢
Brilliant.
说得好
Now while I'm gone, what I want you to do is to consider
在我走开的这阵子 我要你想一下
what you were really aiming at...
当你开枪打那个可怜的小丑时...
when you drew a bead on that unfortunate clown.
心里真正想要瞄准的是什么
Hey, buddy, when I aim at something, I hit it.
哥们 我想打什么就瞄什么
Precisely.
就是这样
Anyway, I shan't be long, Agent. It's all on the plans here.
总之我去去就回 规划书上都写好了
I'll be back before long, Agent. See you then.
很快就回来 一会儿见见
Do help yourself to more tea by the way.
茶你随便喝
Like I told the police, me and Judy were just doing the usual spring break stuff.
我跟警♥察♥说过了 我和Judy就跟往常过春假一样
The whole night was kind of a blur...
我记不太清那天晚上的事了...
until I woke up the next morning at the hotel, and Judy wasn't there.
只记得第二天早上我在旅馆醒来时 Judy不在房♥间里
She hadn't come back with you?
她没跟你一起回旅馆吗
I can't remember.
我不记得了
So why didn't you report it to someone till later that night?
你为什么一直到那天晚上很晚才报♥警♥
I thought maybe she'd hooked up.
我以为她跟谁勾搭上了
Hooked up?
勾搭吗
Hooked up.
勾搭
Uh, with anyone in particular?
有什么特定的对象吗
We met so many guys. You know how it is.
我们见到了好多人 你懂的
I'm guessing that she doesn't.
我猜她没有懂
Do you have any pictures from that night, Abby?
你有那晚的照片吗 Abby
No. The police took most of them.
没有 警♥察♥拿走了大部分
Wait. Most of them?
等下 大部分
There's a couple on my personal Web page.
我个人主页上还有几张
I didn't want them showing poor Mr. Dowd.
我不想让可怜的Mr. Dowd看到
Judy would never want him seeing her like that.
Judy不会希望被他看到她那个样子的
Like what?
什么样子
Here's the spectrophotometric evaluation on Judy Dowd.
这是Judy Dowd的光谱测量结果
Any results on her tox screen?
有查出兴♥奋♥剂♥吗
No drugs, but her blood-alcohol was sky high.
没嗑药 但她的血液酒精浓度高得吓人
Point 11. And-
0.11% 另外
Oh, dear. What?
天哪 怎么了
S.P.M. reveals hidden hematomas in decomp tissue.
光谱结果显示腐烂的组织里有隐藏的血肿
See this shaded area here?
看见这块阴影没
It indicates bruising to her vaginal wall.
这表明她的阴♥道♥壁有挫伤
Meaning Judy was raped.
也就是说她被强♥奸♥了
Or at the very least, subjected to some extremely unpleasant college sex.
或者至少是遭遇了不太愉快的校园炮
With one of these fine lads?
跟这几个人之一吗
Without D.N.A., it's the proverbial needle in a haystack.
没有DNA的话就是大海捞针啊
Wait. Our victim was an H.S.B.?
等一下 受害者是H.S.B.吗
Excuse me?
什么意思
HottyStudentBody. com.
大学辣妹网
It's this Web site that gets drunk college girls...
这是个让东海岸的
from all over the East Coast to take their clothes off.
醉酒女大学生脱衣服的网站
I clicked on a pop-up, got caught in a " pornado. "
我就点了个弹窗广♥告♥ 然后就跳转到色♥情♥网♥站♥了
What?
怎么了
Oh, splendid. So it was your father who taught you to read plans, was it?
太棒了 是你♥爸♥爸教你怎么看规划书的吗
Wrong tree, Doc, okay? Dad and I were tight.
错 我爸跟我关系不太好
Only, it's just that earlier you said that you weren't used to drinking tea with men...
你刚刚说不太习惯跟男人一起喝茶...
which suggests to me that you're usually pretty rigid in your assignment of gender roles.
让我觉得你在性别角色分配方面应该很刻板
What? No, no. My-My partner's a woman, okay?
什么 不 我的搭档就是个女的 好吗
A woman who needs my help.
一个需要我帮助的女性
Hmm. But are you currently involved with anyone?
那你现在有跟谁在谈恋爱吗
I just broke up with someone, okay? Me. And I ended it.
我刚刚分了手 是我提的分手 我
And how long had you been involved with her? O-Or him?
你跟她谈了多久 还是跟他
Her. Let's get that straight, okay? Her.
是她 我说清楚点 是女的
Couple months this time.
这一次谈了几个月吧
This time?
这一次
We'd gone out- We'd gone out before a-a f-few years ago.
我们几年前交往过
And you know, we, uh-
你懂的
I broke it up when, uh, you know, my ex wanted to give it another go.
后来分了手 因为我前任想要复合
Complicated.
真复杂
Ah! That's it!
想到了
I shot the clown because I can't let go of the women in my life.
我打那个小丑是因为我放不开生命中的那些女人
Ha! Thanks, Doc. All right. Now, I can go back to work.
谢谢你医生 好了 我可以回去工作了
And you can sign the paper!
你可以来签字了
Excellent theory, but quite wrong.
完美的理论 可惜不对
And we're out of time.
没时间了
Tomorrow all right for you?
你明天没问题吧
Just right. Yes.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表