Ultimate fighters. Ultimate fighters.
终极格斗选手 终极格斗选手
Oh, you're into that crap, too, huh, Hodges?
你也喜欢这种东西吗 Hodges
Dude, it's barbaric.
伙计 这是很野蛮的运动
When it shows up on cable, I can't turn it off.
当电视上播 我做不到不看它
And it's actually legal? Completely sanctioned.
真的合法吗 它是被接受的
They do wear some protective gear, which would fly in the face of our girl's injuries.
他们确实会穿戴一些保护装备 但这就不符合这个女孩的伤情
Well, that is, unless it was underground.
除非是地下运动
Underground where?
在哪里的地下
Come on, haven't you guys ever seen Fight Club?
不会吧 难道你们都没有看过《搏击俱乐部》吗
Illegal, no- holds- barred slugfests. Modern day panem et circenses.
这是违法且没有过多限制的互殴 是现代的面包与马戏
But generally there's no free bread.
但一般来说没有面包
What?
什么
So Don Morgan didn't beat his wife.
所以Don Morgan没有打他的妻子
Hate to say I told you so.
真不想告诉你我早就说过了
Why didn't you tell us, Don?
为什么你没告诉我们 Don
Because, I didn't know. All right? She never told me.
因为我也不知道 她没告诉过我
Your own wife didn't tell you that she was fighting?
你自己的妻子没有告诉你她打拳击吗
Because I'd never let her.
因为我不会允许的
Billie hadn't boxed in a year.
Billie已经一年没有参加拳击比赛了
Commission took her license away when they found out about her hearing.
当他们发现她听力的问题后 委员会拿走了她的执照
It about broke her heart.
那几乎让她心碎
But she was done. Apparently not.
但她已经不干了 显然不是这样
You know what I think? Somebody offered to Billie an illegal fight,
你知道我怎么想吗 有人给Billie提供了非法打拳的机会
and you jumped at the chance for a pay day.
而你就欣然接受了这个赚钱的机会
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
So you borrowed money from Mackey and you put it all
所以你从Mackey那里借了钱 然后你把钱
on Billie, and she ended up paying the price.
都投在Billie身上 最后由她来还钱
No, no, that's not true.
不 这不是真的
Who are you protecting, Don? Nobody.
Don 你在保护谁 我没有保护任何人
Look, I swear, I didn't know.
听着 我发誓我不知道
Don, we can protect you
Don 我们可以保护你
if you let us.
如果你愿意的话
If I knew who killed Billie, I'd tell you. Believe me, please.
如果我知道谁杀了Billie 我会告诉你的 请相信我
Why would anyone fight illegally in the first place?
到底为什么会有人参与非法拳击呢
You know, there's limited options. Not everybody could be Oscar De La Hoya.
他们的选择有限 不是每个人都能成为拳击手Oscar De La Hoya
Who?
谁
Injuries, criminal pasts, failed drug tests leaves them with no skills,
身体受的伤 充满罪恶的过去 无法通过的药检让他们不顾一切
so they take on a fight wherever they can find one.
所以他们会参与所有能参与的比赛
Even if it kills them?
就算这会杀死他们吗
Brennan
I found something in the particulates from Billie's shoes.
我从Billie鞋子上的微粒里找到了些东西
Traces of hexavalent chromium.
微量六价铬
It's a chemical used in high- end automotive shops, specializing in chroming.
是一种用于高端汽车店的化学物质 主要应用于镀铬
使用这种化学物质的机械技师一定要向环保局提交报告
What?
你干什么呢
不许赌博
Am I interrupting something?
我打扰到你们了吗
这只是基诺彩票 好吗
I'm sorry if Hodges lost me at, uh, hexa- valium chromum.
Hodges在讲到什么铬的时候我就听不懂了
Hexavalent chromium, and we need to find some.
六价铬 我们现在要找到这种物质
How can we contact the Environmental Protection Agency?
我们怎么能联♥系♥上环境保护局
Yeah, I'm on it.
我现在就去办
This is an auto shop?
这是一家汽车店吗
Yeah, EPA, they shut it down months ago for, uh, hazardous waste material.
是 环境保护局几个月前因为发现有害废料把这里关闭了
It was the only shop authorized to use that chromium stuff.
这是唯一一家被授权使用这种化学物质的店
See it anywhere? Could be absorbed into the dust particles on the floor.
你找到什么了吗 可能被地上的灰尘吸收了
Along with the flash paper.
这里还有闪光纸
What's that? Betting slips.
那是什么 投♥注♥单
Burn fast in case there's a raid.
如果有突袭检查的话烧的快
Look at this.
过来看这个
They painted a ring for the fights.
他们为了比赛画了一个拳击台
So this was the fight club.
所以这里就是格斗的地方
If there's blood, I'd say it is.
如果找到血迹的话我会认同
Where's your, uh, light thingie?
你那个小灯在哪里
Blood. The whole place is covered in blood.
这里到处都是血迹
Of the 30 blood samples found in the body shop,
在汽车修理店里找到的三十个血迹样本中
six were A- positive- same as Billie Morgan.
有六个是A阳性 和Billie的血型一样
Still waiting on DNA.
还在等DNA匹配结果
30 fighters translates to five
30个参赛者变成五个
two- person fights per hour over a three- hour period.
每小时就有两个人在进行三个小时的比赛
Or three fights over five hours, six fights over...
或者五小时三场比赛 或者六小时
We get the idea, Zack. Lots of fights.
我们懂了 Zack 就是很多场比赛
I ran thermal imaging on Billie's remaining soft tissue to reconstruct her injuries.
我对Billie剩余的软组织进行热成像 来重现伤处
This is what she might have looked like after the fight.
这就是她在那场比赛以后可能看起来的样子
Ah, the sweet science.
啊 科学太美好了
Just when I get to a place where I can
在我刚可以做到
almost stomach seeing maggots eating intestines, this.
在看蛆虫吃组织的时候不呕吐的时候 我又看到了这个
How could anybody do this to themselves?
怎么会有人这样对自己
You know, in 900 B.C., the Greek ruler Theseus entertained himself watching two men in chairs
在公元前九百年 希腊统治者忒修斯娱乐自己的方式是
beat each other to death.
看两个坐在椅子上的人互殴致死
Just saying, it's nothing new.
我就是想说这不是什么新鲜事
I can work up force and velocity readings for each blow.
我可以获得每一次打击的速度和力度
Zack can help me ID her opponent
Zack可以帮我通过拳头的直径和
from the circumference and diameter of the fists.
圆周长度来辨认认出她的对手
I'd rather Zack focus on our second weapon for Roberts.
我更希望Zack帮忙辨别杀死Robert的凶器
None of these blades are narrow enough.
这些刀都不够窄
It's as if his vertebrae was cut with a razor blade.
他的颈椎像是被剃须刀片割的
Or a razor wire.
或者是铁丝网
Luca Brasi.
Luca Brasi
"The Godfather?"
你们都不看《教父》吗
Please, someone, buy a DVD player.
请你们去买♥♥一个DVD播放机吧
You mean a garrote? Yes, a garrote pued so tightly
你是说勒杀绳吗 是啊 勒杀绳紧紧的勒住
around Lucas... or rather, Robert's neck...
Lucas 或者说Robert的脖子
That it sliced through his throat and severed his carotid artery.
切断了他的喉咙和颈动脉
Okay, the whole maggots eating intestines thing is not nearly as gross to me now.
跟这比起来 蛆虫吃组织的事现在听起来一点也不恶心了
Yeah, yeah. Bones, come here. Okay, thanks a lot.
Bones 过来 好的谢谢
Agent Xang said he found the owner of the old body shop.
Xang探员说他找到了汽车修理厂的主人
He said some guy paid him $3,000 cash just to use the place for one night.
他说一个人给他3000美元现金要租下那个地方一晚
No names, no questions asked.
没有名字 也没有问多余的问题
Seems like a theme in this town.
看起来这是拉斯维加斯的主题
Hey, why is he hitting on a 16?I mean, look at him, he's completely distracted.
为什么他押16 这个人完全不在状态啊
Well, you know what? Actually, Bones, you can if the face card is showing...
事实上 Bones 你能看出人头牌是否显示出...
All right, let me just...
就让我...
There he is.
原来他在这里
Look at this, this is my buddy Lou Mackey.
这不是我的朋友Lou Mackey吗
Oh, great, so we're friends now.
所以我们现在是朋友了吗
Yeah. I need you to tell me where a fight fan can get a little...
我需要你告诉我一个拳击粉丝可以在哪里...
Seeley? Frankie?
Seeley Frankie
What are you doing back in Vegas, huh?
你在拉斯维加斯干什么
Look at this. Man's got a lot of friends.
看看你 这个人有不少朋友啊
So it would seem.
看上去是这样
I'll catch up with you later, Frankie.
Frankie 我等一下再和你叙旧
Hey, Lou...
喂 Lou...
See you, friend. Is he a problem?
再见 朋友 他有什么问题吗
No, no, it's all good, huh? Hey look at you, huh.
没什么 嘿 看看你
Frankie Daniels. Hey, Temperance Brennan,
Frankie Daniels 这是Temperance Brennan
Frank Daniels. We served in the Gulf together.
我们一起参与过海湾战争
That's right.
对
Hit the strip the minute we got back. And you never left?
一回来就直奔拉斯维加斯 你没有离开过吗
I bounce around, you know, here, Chicago, L.A. You know me, huh, Seel?
我来回跑 洛杉矶 芝加哥 这里 你了解我的 Seel
Always chasing rainbows. Good old Frankie boy.
永远都在做白日梦 还是那个Frankie啊
How's Karen? No, no, that's over, you know?
Karen怎么样了 我跟她结束了
She ran off with some loser stockbroker.
她和一个废柴股票经纪人跑了
It's just as well. I don't need that. Come on, Frankie. You all right?
无所谓 我不需要她 你没事吧 Frankie
You don't need... Don't start with that, huh?
你不需要 别说了 好吗
It's been too many years. I'm getting by, all right?
已经过了很久了 我还过得去
Yeah, guys like Lou Mackey?
你怎么和Lou Mackey这种人一起
Yeah, well, you know, minor, uh, minor occupational hazard.
你知道的 这只是一个小小的职业危害
Have you considered medication? Oh, Bones.
你想过接受药物治疗吗 Bones
An antidepressant might raise your norepinephrine level.
抗抑郁药可能可以提升你的去甲肾上腺素水平
It could help control the impulsivity.
有助于控制你的冲动
What are you, a drug rep now or something?
你现在是做医药代表吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表