But we're Hodgepodge and Zackaroni.
但是我们是Hodgepodge和Zackaroni啊
And they work for me.
而且他们为我工作
You know, what I'd really like to do here is enjoy a meeting of the minds.
我特别希望我们能够达成一致 和睦相处
But if you insist on an organizational pyramid, I will be at the top.
但如果你们非要搞等级制度 那我会站在金字塔顶端
Spam.
午餐肉
Yup. There are mason jars filled with gasoline in the backseat
对 汽车后座放了好几罐装有汽油的玻璃罐
intended to break when the train hit.
方便被火车撞碎
Mm, and they got this with spam?
哇 他们用午餐肉得出的这个结论
Yeah, spam.
对 午餐肉
And Cam, she got all bent out of shape.
然后Cam大发雷霆了
She wants to authorizeall experiments.
她想要所有的实验都经过她的授权
Great. You know, Zack and Hodgins, they do an experiment with fake bones and spam.
你看 Zack和Hodgins用假骨和午餐肉做实验
Yeah, what is your spam fixation?
没错 你对午餐肉有什么意见吗
Uh, defense lawyer hears spam, he makes a joke,
辩护律师一听到午餐肉 他会开个玩笑
the jury laughs and everything we get from the Jeffersonian is framed as, uh,
陪审团哈哈一笑 我们在Jeffersonian做的一切努力
goofy science, you know, from a bunch of squints
都会被看成是一群和社会脱节的科学怪胎
with no connection to the real world.
弄出来的可笑而愚蠢的东西
That wouldn't happen. Really?
那是不会发生的 是吗
And the time you dropped the dead monkey down the elevator shaft?
比如那次你把死猴子从电梯井扔下来
No, that was to show...
不 那是为了证明...
okay, I take your point.
好吧 你说的有道理
Look cam's goal is a successful prosecution in a court of law.
Cam的目的是在法庭上起诉成功
Same as mine and yours.
我和你也是这个目的
No, you're all about finding the truth.
不不不 你的目的是找到真♥相♥
Okay, your words say good, but your tone says bad.
你说的是好话 但是语气听着很糟糕
So it's confusing.
我搞不懂
Cam knows that too much truth is just as bad as too little.
Cam明白知道太多 和知道太少一样糟糕
which is why she got the job.
这就是为什么她得到了这份工作
Booth.
Booth
You know, Angela says that you and cam had a sexual relationship.
对了 Angela说你和Cam有过性关系
Does that effect your view of her?
那会影响到你对她的看法吗
Patch me through.
帮我转接
Wildly out of line, just so you know that.
我告诉你 无稽之谈
When?
什么时候
Did you get the doer?
抓到肇事者了吗
Personal prerogative is at the heart of scientific inquiry.
科学探索中个人特权是很关键的
Bones.
Bones
Thanks for the notification.
谢谢你告知我
What?
怎么了
The man who was charged with murdering your mother...
被指控谋杀了你妈妈的那个人
the pig farmer, Vince Mcvicar.
那个养猪农 Vince Mcvicar
He was killed.
他被杀了
Today at Alexandria federal facility.
今天 在Alexandria联邦监狱
I don't...
我不...
he was the only connection to my father.
他是我和我爸爸间的唯一联♥系♥了
His trial was gonna be my...
他的审讯会是我...
How am I ever gonna find out what really happened?
我还能弄明白究竟发生了什么吗
That's not Warren Lynch.
这不是Warren Lynch
How accurate is this thing?
这个机器准确度有多高
It's not the machine that's accurate, it's Angela. And she's good.
准确度不是来源于机器 是Angela 而她很厉害
That is not Warren Lynch.
这不是Warren Lynch
Hey, Zack provided a skull and this is the face that goes with it.
嘿 Zack提供了一个头骨 这就是还原出来的脸
You know, could it be the wrong skull?
会不会是弄错了头骨
Zack doesn't make that kind of mistake.
Zack不会犯这种错误的
He's also very good.
他也很厉害
What about the dental records?
那牙医记录呢
I'll check them for a tampering.
我会着手调查
But you're certain that the body in the car...
但是你确定车里的尸体...
is not Warren Lynch.
不是Warren Lynch的
Absolutely certain.
非常确定
the man in the car was not Warren Lynch?
车里的尸体不是Warren Lynch的?
No. No this was the man behind the wheel.
不是 这位才是遇害者
You had dental records.
你查过牙医记录
Well, somebody digitized Lynch's dental x-rays and then re-filmed them,
有人抹掉了Lynch的牙医记录然后
utilizing authentic alpha-numeric bar codes.
用字母数字条形码假造了一个
Their records were expertly faked.
造假的人是专家
Then where the hell is Warren Lynch?
那Warren Lynch到底去哪了
I've informed the FBI that they might want to start looking for him,
我已经告知了FBI 让他们最好开始寻找他
in the meantime, we're moving to I.D. This guy.
同时我们正在鉴定这个人的身份
Mistakes like this cannot happen when the case concerns a dead senator.
涉及到参议员死亡的案子里决不能发生这种错误
Ms. Montenegro uncovered a fraud; that's the opposite of a mistake.
Ms. Montenegro发现了一场骗局 这恰恰不是错误
Save it for the press conference, Dr. Saroyan.
这些话留在记者招待会上说吧 Dr. Saroyan
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, if you'd made a mistake, I'd have thrown you to the wolves.
嘿 如果你真的犯了错 我会毫不留情的让你背锅
The metro cops hated the guy pushing the mexican heroin,
警♥察♥非常讨厌那个推行
laced with fentanyl is Eddie Bean
掺了芬太尼的墨西哥海♥洛♥因♥的Eddie Bean
Young guy, baldy-headed, five-five, 145 pounds.
年轻 光头 165cm 130斤
You know, if drugs were legalized,
如果将毒品合法化
they could be dispensed from a clean, safe, controlled outlets, by trained personnel;
毒品将会由专业人士从干净安全可控的销♥售♥点分发
not in alleyways, by criminals.
而不是由罪犯在小巷子里卖♥♥
Yeah... right.
好吧... 好吧
Hey, that's our guy; let's go!
是那个人 我们上
Oh. No. No. Hold on!
别 等一等
What we're gonna do is we gotta wait until he deals.
我们要等到他们交易再动手
Catch him in the act.
人赃俱获
We wait? For how long?
我们要等多久
However long it takes.
需要多久等多久
Well, what do we do while we wait?
那我们等的时候做啥呢
This is a stakeout; we converse.
这是在监视 也就能说说话
Well, I tried to initiate conversation on the drug war, but...
我尝试着创造缉毒战的谈话气氛 但是...
Oh, god. Fine. You know what?
我的天 好吧 不如这样
Let's just... talk about somethingwe're not going to argue about.
我们就... 聊些不会吵起来的话题吧
have you been out to your mother's grave?
你去过你妈妈的坟墓吗
Not since the funeral.
葬礼之后就没有了
Really?
真的吗
Why would I?
为什么要去
Well, to connect.
去沟通
She's dead.
她已经死了
fine. You know what? Forget it.
好吧 当我没说 好吧
"Dead, " as in gone from this world?
"死了"意味着从这个世界消失了
Excuse me.
不好意思
I'm curious.
我很好奇
do you talk to the headstone?
你会对着墓碑讲话吗
I mean, what do you, what do you say?
我是说 你 你会说什么
It looks like I'm talking to the headstone,
看起来我像是在和墓碑说话
but what I'm really saying is that...
但是实际上我是...
forget about where the words are aimed.
别管我在对着什么说话
What I say is that...
我说的是...
I remember them.
我始终记挂着他们
They can't hear you because they're dead.
他们听不到 因为他们已经死了
My mouth moves, words come out,
我动动嘴巴 说出些话
but none seem to get across the drawbridge to the princess,
但是始终无法穿过吊桥让公主听见
I know who waits within.
我知道什么在等着我
We're on!
我们上
What princess?!
什么公主
Hey! Ho! Hey, Eddie.
嘿嘿嘿 Eddie
How you doing, Eddie?
最近还好吗 Eddie
pockets-- watch out for needles.
搜口袋 小心有针头
Don't you have to read him his rights before you strangle him?
你不是要在勒死他之前宣读一下他的权力吗
Empty.
口袋空的
Okay, you know, I had to hold his throat closed
好吧 我必须掐住他的喉咙
so he wouldn't swallow the evidence.
以防他把证据吞下
If you bite me, I will squeeze your little pin head off.
如果你敢咬我 我就把你头拧下来
Okay.
好了
okay, oh, easy.
放松 放松
there it is.
拿到了
You shouldn't swallow heroin; it's dangerous.
你不该吞下海♥洛♥因♥的 很危险啊
Great. Come on, Eddie. Eddie...
走吧 Eddie Eddie...
Eddie! Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, Eddie. Hey, Eddie.
Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie 嘿 Eddie
I'm gonna ask you a question. Okay?
我问你个问题
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表