Now known as Caroline Epps?
现在是叫Caroline Epps吧
You know, you remember when I was nice to her and you weren't?
你记得我当时对她很好 你却不是 对吗
This is why.
这就是原因
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
I- I- I- Is Howard okay?
Howard出什么事了吗
Howard's fine, Mrs. Epps.
Howard没事 Mrs.Epps
You don't have to worry about anything.
你用不着担心他
I couldn't help but notice
我注意到了
the "help wanted" sign in the window.
窗户上的招聘启事
Did you recently lose one of your employees?
你最近失去了你的一个雇员吗
It's, uh...
要留住不偷
hard to keep help that doesn't steal from you.
东西的人是很难的
Did Sarah Koskoff steal from you?
Sarah Koskoff偷了你的东西吗
No...
没有
Why? What did she do?
她怎么了
She died.
她死了
I'm afraid I have to ask you,
抱歉 但我必须问一下
but when was the last time you saw her?
你最后一次看到她是什么时候
3 weeks ago.
三个星期以前
She just stopped coming to work.
她突然就不来工作了
Sh- she died?
她...她死了吗
Did you ever, uh...
你有没有和Howard
talk to Howard about her?
说起过她呢
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 或许有吧
Did Howard ever see a picture of Sarah?
Howard看见过她的照片吗
I- I don't like this.
我不喜欢这种谈话
What's going on?
到底怎么了
She was found buried, face down,
她被发现脸朝下
in an abandoned mine.
埋在一个废弃矿场
The back of her head bashed in,
后脑勺被击打
wrists, ankles tied.
手腕 脚踝被缚
Your husband's M.O.
这是你丈夫的作案手法
Poor Sarah.
可怜的Sarah
But Howard...
但是Howard...
Howard has been in prison for the last 7 years.
他过去七年都在监狱里啊
How could he kill anyone?
他怎么可能杀人呢
He has an accomplice.
他有一个同伙
You think it's me?
你觉得我是那个同伙吗
You love your husband.
你爱你的丈夫
I love the good in Howard.
我爱的是他善良的一面
I reject the evil.
而不是他的邪恶
We're going to have a child together.
我们就要有孩子了
I've petitioned the court to let Howard donate.
我已经向法庭申诉让Howard捐精
Yeah...
行
I have a search warrant here
我这有一张针对
for your home and your shop.
你的店和你家的搜查令
You don't need a search warrant.
你不用拿搜查令
You can look anywhere you want
你随便找就行了
because you won't find anything.
因为你什么也不会找到的
Sarah Koskoff was hung upside down
Sarah Koskoff在死前
before she was killed.
被倒吊
That suggests a torture room.
也就是有一个专门折磨她的地方
I was hoping
我本来以为是
it was in the basement of the beauty salon,
美发沙龙的地下室
but my agents, they didn't find anything.
但是我的手下一无所获
What's that?
那是什么
A religious medal...
一个Sarah的
Sarah had in her possession.
宗教徽章
St. Agnes, Patron Saint of Young Women.
圣艾格尼丝 年轻女子的圣洁守护神
Especially those who remain pure.
特别是保护那些仍保持纯洁之身的女子
How do you know all that?
你怎么知道的
I'm Catholic, Bones.
我是天主教♥徒♥ Bones
"SAHS."
SAHS
Yeah, St. Agnes High School.
对 圣艾格尼丝高中
Except Sarah Koskoff
但Sarah Koskoff
went to public school- - oh, God.
上的是公立学校 哦天啊
What? What does it mean?
怎么了 这是什么意思
It means I have to go talk to a nun.
这说明我必须跟一个修女谈话
We have no student
我们这里没有
at St. Agnes named Sarah Koskoff.
叫Sarah Koskoff的学生
Maybe she's a friend of one of your girls?
可能她跟这里的学生是朋友
As soon as you called me
你昨晚一打电♥话♥给我
last night, we implemented
我们就建立起了一个电♥话♥网
a telephone tree, asking precisely that question.
问了每个人这个问题
No response. Do the names Howard Epps,
没有人认识她 Howard Epps
Caroline Epps,
Caroline Epps
Caroline Mapother mean anything to you?
Caroline Mapother这些名字你有印象吗
May I have the keyboard?
我可以用一下键盘吗
Yes, Sister, yeah, of course, here.
当然了 修女 给你
I need to enter a password.
我得输密♥码♥
Oh, yeah.
当然可以
I'll be right over here.
我会呆在这里
I'm Catholic.
我信天主教
I go to Mass every Sunday.
我每个星期天都去做弥撒
Almost every Sunday.
几乎每个星期天
I'm very trustworthy.
你可以信任我的
Nobody by any of those names.
这些名字在这里都没有
I feel that I have been
我一直都很有耐心
very patient in regard
出于对你的尊重
to not asking what this is about.
没有问你这到底是为了什么
Oh... a murder victim.
是一起谋杀案的受害人
A young girl was found with this religious medal.
这个年轻女孩身上带着这个
Helen Majors.
是Helen Majors
Helen Majors?
Helen Majors
Who is that?
那是谁
This golden medal is given
这个奖章是授予
to the Holy Spirit Award winner every year.
每年的圣灵奖得主
I presented this medal to Helen Majors myself.
是我亲手把这枚奖章给Helen Majors的
May we please see Helen Majors?
我们可不可以见见Helen Majors
Talk to her?
跟她聊一下
Helen left school 3 days ago.
Helen三天前离开了学校
No one has seen her since.
后来就没人再见过她
3 days ago, Helen had that medal.
三天前 她还带着奖章
Yesterday, we found it
昨天我们找到它的时候
with Sarah Koskoff's dead body.
它在Sarah Koskoff的尸体上
It's possible Helen is still alive.
Helen有可能还活着
We have Caroline Epps under surveillance.
我们正在监视Caroline Epps
I hate this.
我讨厌这样
Booth.
Booth
I don't want to find
我不想再发现这个
that girl's remains in some mine, Booth.
女孩的尸体在一个煤矿里 Booth
Reiner Hatin?
Reiner Hatin
Address.
给我他的地址
7408 Haskell Street, Cleveland Park.
克利夫兰公园Haskell街7408号♥
22705 to Control,
22705呼叫总部
I'm en route to a possible HRT incident
我正在前往一次疑似劫持事件的发生地点
at 7408 Haskell Street; requesting backup.
在Haskell街7408号♥ 请求支援
Affirmative, 22705- - 7408 Haskell.
收到 22705 Haskell街7408
What? Epps's prison letter logs
怎么了 Epps的监狱通信记录
show in the last year, he wrote 6 letters
显示去年他给一个住在那里
to a man by the name of Reiner Hatin at that address.
叫Reiner Hatin的人写了六封信
Caroline Epps might not be Epps's accomplice after all.
或许Caroline Epps不是他的同谋吧
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Where's the siren on this thing? Don't touch.
警笛的开关在哪 别乱碰啊
Okay, Bones, I'm going in you're going to wait outside. Booth...
Bones 我进去 你在外面等我 Booth
But... No, I don't want to hear it, all right?
但是... 我不想听你说 好吗
When backup arrives, tell them there's a federal agent inside.
当支援队伍到的时候 跟他们说里面有个探员
Which one is it?
哪个才是啊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表