Oh. Schizophrenics?
哦 精神分♥裂♥吗
It's hard to believe that Colonel Howard was part of an organization like that.
很难相信Howard上校是这种组织的成员
Do they have access to planes?
他们有飞机吗
Access? Are you kidding me?
有没有飞机 你开玩笑吧
They actually have a border patrol division.
他们其实有个边界巡逻部门
" Members fly their own private planes...
成员们开自己的私人飞机
and do bimonthly sky patrols in search of U.F.O.'s. "
每两个月就去天上巡逻找不明飞行物
Do they file flight plans?
他们上报飞行计划吗
Bones, you're a genius.
Bones 你真是天才
Look, 2 nights ago, they had planes on U.F.O. patrol...
瞧 两天前 他们有飞机巡逻
within spitting distance of where Colonel Howard's body was found.
就在Howard上校尸体被找到的地方附近
Look, we're not a collection of kooks.
我们不是一堆神经病
Just ordinary people with a mission to promote a friendly liaison with the visitors.
我们就是普通人 愿意与外星游客发展友好关系
That's quite a manifesto.
野心不小
Until you've had an encounter, you couldn't possibly understand.
除非你亲眼见过 否则你不会相信的
You've been abducted?
你被外星人绑♥架♥过吗
Multiple times.
好几次了
Through hypnosis, I discovered that medical testing was done.
通过催眠我发现他们在我身上做了医学实验
And follow-ups were required.
随后需要回访
Are there any side effects from these medical procedures?
这些医学实验有什么副作用吗
You mean like tin hats?
你是指锡箔帽子吗
Paranoia, outbursts of anger, loss of connection with reality?
偏执 易怒 无法认识现实之类的
You asked me to come. I'm here.
你让我来的 我来了
I run a very successful aeronautics engineering company.
我掌管一家非常成功的航♥空♥工业公♥司♥
I'm richer than God.
我比上帝还有钱
Do I appear to have lost contact with reality?
我看起来不能认识现实吗
Well, what about post-abduction syndrome?
那么 绑♥架♥后精神障碍呢
Similar to post-traumatic stress disorder.
跟创伤后精神障碍很相似
P.A.S. is very real.
绑♥架♥后精神障碍是完全真实的
I admit to bouts with it.
我经历过几次
Frankly, it's one of my main motivators.
坦率地说 这是我的一个主要的动力
When we meet the visitors face to face,
当我们跟外星人面对面时
they will explain so many things to us.
他们会解释很多事情
Including why you were taken.
包括他们为什么绑♥架♥你
And why they put an implant in me only then to remove it.
以及为什么在我身上放置植入物之后还取回了
Great. Do you, uh, know this guy?
很棒 你认识这个人吗
Colonel Howard. Of course.
Howard上校 当然认识
So it's true that you offered him a position with the S.T.C.?
所以你真的给他在太空旅行联盟里提供了一个职位吗
Yes.
是的
As a method of bringing credibility to your organization?
作为一个提升你们组织信用度的方式吗
Yes. But you have to understand,
是的 但是你得了解
it was Colonel Howard who came to us.
是Howard上校来找我们的
Why?
为什么
He wanted to pilot our suborbital flights.
他想参加我们的亚轨道飞行
Till your spaceships were ready,
在你的飞船准备好之前
he was gonna help you look for the U.F.O.'s?
他帮助你们找不明飞行物吗
Laugh if you must,
想笑就笑吧
but Cal didn't think we were crazy.
但是Cal不觉得我们是疯子
He'd seen something himself up there, you know?
他在太空看到过一些东西
And he's hardly the first.
他可不是第一个看见东西的
Quite a few astronauts and military pilots have reported seeing evidence of the visitors.
不少宇航员和军方飞行员都报告过外星人的蛛丝马迹
Colonel Howard told you this?
Howard上校告诉你的吗
Yes, he did.
是的
So trust me,
相信我
I would've been proud to have been the one to send Cal Howard back into space.
我本会对把Cal Howard送回太空这事感到十分骄傲
Would've been?
本会?
He changed his mind 6 weeks ago.
他6周前改变主意了
That didn't make you a little angry?
这不让你感到有点生气吗
No, not angry.
不 不是生气
Disappointed.
是失望
Great. Then you wouldn't object to my partner and I taking a look at your fleet of planes?
好 那你不反对我的搭档和我去看看你的飞行航队吧
No, not at all.
一点不反对
Why do you think Colonel Howard changed his mind?
你认为Howard上校为什么改变主意了
They got to him...
他们说服他了
through his wife, I believe.
我认为是通过他妻子
" They"?
他们是谁
The agency.
航♥天♥局
They can be very persuasive.
他们很有说服力
Persuasive?
什么说服力
In my opinion,
我认为
the agency would rather have Cal die...
航♥天♥局宁可让Cal死了
than have him announce to the world he'd seen a visitor.
也不想让他向世界承认他看见过外星人
That's not true.
那不是真的
The agency loved Cal.
航♥天♥局可喜欢Cal了
They valued him.
他们珍视他
Why didn't you tell us about S.T.C.?
你怎么没告诉我们太空旅行联盟的事
Because it's embarrassing.
因为很丢人
Cal wanted to get back into space so badly,
Cal太想回太空了
he would even listen to those crazy people.
他连那些疯子的话都信
Did your husband see something up there?
你丈夫在太空看到什么了吗
Yeah, something that made him sympathetic with Mr. Bahr's organization?
是的 一些能让他跟Mr. Bahr的组织共鸣的东西
Well, obviously you know that he did,
很明显你知道他看到过
or he said he did.
或者他说他看到过
And you doubted him?
你怀疑他吗
It doesn't really matter now, you know?
现在这些都不重要了
That was 3 years ago.
那是3年前
It was his last mission...
他最后一次执行任务
and the agency explained it in such a way that Cal was satisfied.
航♥天♥局解释这事的方式让Cal很满意
Look, it's important we know the truth, Mrs. Howard.
知道真♥相♥对我们很重要 Mrs. Howard
Why?
为什么
Because what I've seen,
因为据我观察
your husband was a man of principle.
你的丈夫是个有原则的人
And if he saw something,
如果他看到了什么
he wouldn't just back down to save his career with the agency...
他不会为了个人事业与航♥天♥局同流合污的
even if his wife begged him to.
即使他的太太求他
He insisted on filing an official report.
他坚持要起草正式的报告
He wouldn't withdraw it.
他不愿意撤回
They asked him to?
他们让他撤回吗
Yes.
是的
But he stuck by his story.
但是他坚持他的观点
They weren't happy with him.
他们对他不太满意
But like I said, that's ancient history.
但是就像我说的 那已经过去很久了
Cal's friend knew about the S. T.C.
Cal的朋友知道太空旅行联盟的事
His wife knew. Maybe the agency did as well.
他太太也知道 也许航♥天♥局也会知道
So they killed him by tossing him out of an airplane?
所以他们把他扔出飞机杀了他吗
That field is less than a mile from the coastline.
那个区域离海岸只有不到一英里
Obviously, they were aiming at the ocean and they missed.
显然他们想把他扔海里没瞄准
The question is why.
问题是为什么
I mean, it's a big ocean, right?
我是说 海挺大的 对吧
There has to be a reason.
肯定有个原因
Maybe it wasn't a U.F.O. that Cal saw.
或许Cal看见的不是不明飞行物
Ah. He could've seen something else.
啊 他可能看见的是别的什么东西
Oh, yeah, like a death beam or a space baby.
哦 没错 像是死亡射线或者太空宝宝
I was thinking more along the lines of a spy satellite or experimental technology.
我在想也许是间谍卫星或者实验性高科技
Maybe the agency was afraid...
也许航♥天♥局是害怕
that Cal was sharing sensitive information with the S.T.C.
Cal把敏感信息跟太空旅行联盟分享
Well, regardless, our government does not kill people. Okay, Bones?
无论如何 我们政♥府♥不杀人 好吗 Bones
You were a sniper.
你以前是狙击手
Wasn't it our government who sent you to kill people?
我们的政♥府♥不就是派你去杀人的吗
Just saying.
就是提一下
Mmm! Something smells good.
闻起来好香
Help yourself.
请自便
Those definitely human bones?
那些肯定是人类骨骼吗
Because apparently, there are a few types of aliens- races, if you will.
因为据说有不少种外星人种族的 如果你承认的话
One is quite reptilian, widely known as Greys.
其中一种像爬行动物的 一般大众称为小灰人
Definitely human.
肯定是人类
Another's bone structure's more amphibian.
另一种骨骼结构更两栖
These bones are as human as you are.
这些骨头跟你的是同一种
If you only knew how irony-packed that is.
你要是知道这话听起来多讽刺就好了
It's a joke.
开个玩笑
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表