That would mean that, to me,
那意思就是说 对我来说
you are essentially a woman.
你本质上是个女人
Yeah, I can see that.
那这样我能理解
No, no, no, I'd prefer not to be a woman,
不 不 我宁愿不要做女人
if you don't mind.
希望你别介意
I'm merely trying to follow your reasoning, Booth.
我只是在跟随你的说法啊Booth
Okay, fine. What do you say we just, you know,
那好 行 那我们还是这样
we'll drop it for now.
我们别说这个了
Yeah, it's Booth.
喂 我是Booth
They found the clothes.
他们找到衣服了
That was fast. Well, good work, Lou.
很快嘛 干得漂亮 Lou
All right, now you can come home before all the monsters get you. I...
好了 现在你可以在怪物们吃掉你之前回家了 我...
Hung up on me.
挂我电♥话♥
I thought it was funny.
我以为那很幽默啊
The blood from the axe was from Graham Hastings.
斧子上的血迹是Graham Hastings的
Okay, well, is the blood
好 那这个血迹
on Lori Mueller's clothes a match?
跟Lori Muellery衣服上的血迹相符吗
Nope.
不
Then there's another victim out there?
那当时还有另一个受害者
Yes, and she's probably named Bessie.
对 而且她的名字可能是Bessie
Bessie?
Bessie
It's cow's blood.
是牛血
The hormones and antibiotics
从荷尔蒙和抗生素
confirm that it's from a butcher shop.
可以确认是从屠宰场里出来的
Dr. Brennan.
Dr. Brennen
The witch's skull was cut with a stryker saw.
女巫的头饰被一把史赛克锯子砍断的
Wait. Don't you use those in your autopsies?
等一下 你们在尸检的时候也用那个吧
They're also used in teaching institutions.
在教学中也会用的
I found a faded serial number behind the occipital condyle.
我在后头突后面找到了一个褪色的序列号♥
It's from the university.
是属于大学的
So the skull was stolen from the medical school.
所以头骨是从医学院里偷出来的
Someone set up one hell of a horror show
有人为了杀Graham Hastings
to kill Graham Hastings.
上演了一出恐怖大戏
Have a seat.
请坐
I'll help in any way I can,
我能帮忙的一定会帮
but I do have a class starting in 45 minutes.
但我45分钟后还要上课啊
Yeah, well, you know, it's film class.
对 那个 你这是电影课嘛
You know what? Have them watch Wedding Crashers.
你可以这样 给他们看《婚礼傲客》吧
I can assure you, Agent Booth, that film class is a lot more
我向你保证 Booth探员 上电影课可不仅仅是
than watching movies.
看电影而已
Were you aware
你是否知道
that the medical school at the university
大学的医学部
has an anatomical specimen collection?
有收藏解剖样本
I don't even know what that means.
我都不知道这是什么意思
This is about Graham, right?
是跟Graham有关对吧
The research collection
这个研究用的收藏馆
can only be accessed by a faculty member with a key card.
只有拥有门禁卡的教职人员才能进入
Yours was recorded entering the building
有记录显示在去年11月7号♥
last November 7th.
你的卡有打卡进入该教学楼
three days before Graham Hastings disappeared.
正好是Graham Hastings失踪之前三天
You often go into a medical school at 2:43 in the morning?
你经常在凌晨2点43分进入医学院吗
I reported my key card missing last November.
我去年11月报告了门禁卡丢失
I'm sure you'll find a record of that.
我肯定你们能找到记录
Yeah.
对
It's convenient.
这说法多方便
Very convenient.
非常方便
Are you accusing me of something?
你在指控我什么罪名吗
Someone stole a skull.
有人偷了一个头骨
Planted it in the woods
埋到树林里
along with animal bones
和一堆动物骨头
blood, weird amulets.
血液和奇怪的护身符一起
Tricking people into believing
想要骗人相信
that Graham was murdered by a ghost.
Graham是被鬼杀死的
Okay, but why?
是 可是为什么
Why would I possibly want to do something like that?
我为什么要这么做呢
Ride his coattails, you know. Escape the faculty ghetto.
可能是沾他的光 逃离穷教师的宿命
He shut you out.
他却把你排除在外
And maybe you were feeling just a little... bitter
或者可能你就是感到有那么一点
about that, huh, teach?
愤怒 是吗 老师
I'm entitled to an attorney, aren't I?
我有权要一个律师 对吗
Okay, maybe it was Graham
好 也许真的是Graham
who stole the skull himself.
自己偷了头骨
Are you suggesting it was
你认为这是个
some convoluted suicide scheme?
复杂的自杀诡计吗
He chopped off his own head?
他能自己砍自己的头吗
No. Right? Look, I'm just saying,
不能 听我说
things, they got out of hand, right?
有些事 他们失控了 是吧
He wanted to make it look like a documentary, right?
他想拍一个看起来像纪录片的东西 是不是
As scary as possible. So, he sets everything up, right?
越吓人越好 所以他设计好了一切
He gets Nate to help him out that night,
他让Nate那天晚上做帮手
but Nate sees an opportunity.
可Nate却看到了一个机会
No one knows he's out there
没有其他人知道他在那
and before you know, it's chop- chop,
然后不知不觉就 咔嚓
and I'm going to Hollywood.
然后我就进军好莱坞了
I found someone else in the woods.
我在树林里找到了别的人
At least, I think it's a person.
起码 我觉得是人
Have you finished with the particulates from the axe handle?
你验完斧柄上的微粒了吗
I've determined that the assailant was wearing
我已经确认袭击者戴了
rough- hewn leather gloves, but I still have to check...
一双粗皮制♥造♥的手套 但是我还需要验
Then why are you in here?
那你为什么还在这儿
Because I want him here.
因为我需要他在这里
Okay.
好吧
Look, I ran it through a mass- recognition program.
听着 我在海量识别系统里检索
That's Graham.
这是Graham
And that is our mystery guest.
然后这是我们的神秘怪客
It's not Brian?
这不是 Brian
No.
不是
Different height and weight.
不同的身高和体重
This person is about six- one.
这个人身高大概1米86
As you can see, that includes a head.
你可以看见 这也包括头部
So, it's definitely not Maggie.
所以肯定也不是Maggie
Nate Gibbons
Nate Gibbons
is about six- one.
身高大概有186
I'll ask will if he can tell us anything about Graham and his teacher.
我来问一下Will看他是否知道有关Graham和他老师的事
Maybe he threatened Graham.
也许他威胁过Graham
His professor?
他的教授吗
Did Graham tell you anything about
Graham有没有告诉你
his relationship with him?
他们之间的关系是怎样的
Yeah, he said the guy wanted to help produce his film,
是 他说过那个人想帮他制♥作♥影片
but Graham said he wanted to do it on his own.
但Graham想自己完成
His professor is producing his film.
他的教授正在制♥作♥他的影片
Brian stole Graham's screenplay.
Brian偷了Graham的剧本
He and the professor are making it.
他和教授正在制♥作♥
The teacher killed Graham for a script?
教授为了这个剧本杀了Graham吗
Make his career.
成就自己的事业
Brian's, too.
Brian也是
I've seen people murdered for a lot less.
我见过为更小的事情杀人的
It's not certain yet.
现在还不确定
We're just looking for evidence that...
我们现在还在找能把他们中的一个
links one or two of them to the remains.
或两个跟遗骨联♥系♥到一起的证据
With all this going on,
发生了这么多
when I'm with you...
但当我跟你在一起的时候
I feel like everything's gonna be okay.
我觉得一切都会好转的
I'd like to see the world the way you do.
我想像你那样看世界
Then you'd be looking
那你就会看到
at a very beautiful woman.
一个很美丽的女人
Preliminary tests show only one type of DNA on the axe,
初步测试显示斧子上只有一种DNA
but now the follow- up tests are showing two.
但是现在后续的测试显示了两种
Something wrong with our electrophoresis machine?
我们的电泳机出毛病了吗
No, I double- checked it.
没有 我检查了两遍
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表