Booth is missing.
Booth失踪了
It's been over 18 hours.
他失踪超过18个小时了
He tried to take down Hugh Kennedy by himself?
他是想自己抓到Hugh Kennedy吗
He's only got one leg, and he's old.
他只有一只腿 而且他老了
Yeah. You know how he got old?
你知道这样的人老了是什么样的吗
By bein' fast and paranoid. He cut off his own leg.
他们动作会更迅速 人变得多疑 他自己切下了自己的腿
Booth is tough. What does the F.B.I. say?
Booth也很厉害 FBI怎么说
Nothing.
他们什么也没说
Yeah. " Need to know," right?
他们用"你不需要知道"那套来打发你对吧
I want to do something, but I don't-
我想做点什么
I don't know what.
但是我不知道要做什么
Are you asking?
你想让我帮忙吗
You'd help find the man who's going to put you in jail?
你会帮忙找一个会逮捕你的人吗
Well, Booth will- will do the best he can.
Booth会用尽全力抓我
I'll do the best I can, and we'll see how it works out when we get there.
我也会拼命反抗 结果还不一定呢
Wh- Where did he find Kennedy?
他是在哪找到Kennedy的
Baltimore.
巴尔的摩
Ow. God!
哦天啊
I'm afraid that's not Hugh Kennedy.
恐怕这不是Hugh Kennedy
What's that called when they wrap a sausage in a pancake?
他们怎么形容煎饼包的火腿肠的
Pig in a blanket. Pigs in a blanket.
毯子里的猪 毯子里的猪
Now how'd you get here?
所以你怎么会在这
How'd you get here?
你们又为什么在这
Um, Billy Ray was killed by an ice pick in Baltimore. We asked around.
Billy Ray在巴尔的摩被人用冰锥杀了 我们打探了一下消息
Was it Hugh Kennedy that bundled you up in a carpet?
是Hugh Kennedy把你裹在毯子里的吗
I can't discuss ongoin' investigations with civilians. So just cut me out of here.
我不能讨论正在进行中的案子 直接把我放开就行了
Hey, what are you doin' with my gun? Put that down!
你拿我的枪干什么 把它放下
Okay. Time to step out of your comfort zone, people.
是时候从舒适区走出来了 大伙
What comfort zone?
什么舒适区
We've stopped working. I'd like to start again.
我们之前停下工作了 我想接着开始
We process evidence. There's no more evidence for us to process.
我们是处理证据的 但是已经没有要处理的东西了
He's right. We process. Booth interprets.
他是对的 我们处理 Booth解读
I'd like to give it a try. No, we suck at interpretation.
我想试试 我们完全没有解读的本事
We absolutely blow. Um, what do you want us to do?
我们真的一点也不擅长这个 你想让我们干什么
Work what we know. McKenna was probably killed by Kennedy.
解读出点什么来 McKenna应该是被Kennedy杀的
Booth ran afoul of Kennedy.
Booth碰到了Kennedy
I'm with you. I'm with you, not ahead of you.
我同意 我只是同意你 没什么补充的
Okay, is there any forensic evidence on our victim that might lead to Kennedy and Booth?
受害者身上有什么证据指向Booth和Kennedy吗
I mean, I- I finished the inventory on McKenna's tracksuit.
我查了一下McKenna运动服上的东西
There were flakes of tobacco, fibers from the upholstery of a Crown Victoria...
有烟草碎 福特维多利亚皇冠车的衬垫纤维
popcorn, chocolate, a host of other wool and cotton threads.
爆米花 巧克力 还有大量羊毛和棉线
Okay. What does that tell us? That the man was a pig?
所以这告诉了我们什么 这个男人是猪吗
Look, there were also, uh, cellulose fibers consistent with newsprint...
我还找到了报刊中的纤维素
and gum from a number of different mouths.
不同的人嚼过的口香糖
Uh, he had dried chunks of human mucous, a half- dozen filaments of nylon...
他还有一大堆干了的黏液 很多尼龙细丝
consistent with women's hosiery-
跟女士针织品相符
Uh, Kennedy was a transvestite.
我知道了 Kennedy是异装癖
Keep going.
你接着说
The rest was just waxy buildup from soap or upholstery cleaner.
剩下的就是蜡状的肥皂泡或者坐垫洗涤剂了
Let's assume, all this adds up to a place-
这么推测吧 这些加起来
crime scene.
就等于犯罪现场
Close your eyes and imagine the smell of all those things.
闭上你们的眼睛 想像一下这些东西的气味
Tobacco...
烟草
snot, gum...
鼻涕 口香糖
popcorn, a lot of clothing, chocolate-
爆米花 很多布料 巧克力
Porno movie theater. You can't smoke at the movies. I don't know about porno.
色情电影院 电影院不能吸烟 我不知道色情电影院行不行
Upholstery cleaner, Crown Victoria-
坐垫洗涤剂 福特维多利亚皇冠车
I got it- a taxicab. McKenna was killed in a taxicab.
我知道了 是出租车 McKenna是在出租车里被杀的
Yes.
太好了
Where are you going? To tell the F.B.I they're
你要去哪 去告诉FBI他们要找的是
looking for a one- legged cabbie in Baltimore.
巴尔的摩一个独腿的出租车司机
Tiger Moth, you're up.
老虎Moth 你是下一个
P- 51 Mustang on deck.
P- 51野马即将上场
You know, you guys, it's not like we all know each other off the field, so-
我们也不是每个人都认识
But you know a man with a prosthetic leg.
但是你认识一个装了义肢的人
Uh, yeah. I've seen him around. We need his name.
是吧 我见到过他 我们需要他的名字
Honey, he'd be using a fake name. We need to know where he lives.
亲爱的 他可能用了假名 我们需要他的住址
Well, maybe he's listed under his fake name. He's too careful for that.
说不定能找到他假名的记录 他很谨慎的
He drives a cab.
他开一辆出租车
How do you know that? My associates are very good, Dad.
你怎么知道的 我的同事都很厉害 爸爸
Can I ask a question? Do you guys have any, like, official I.D. or anything?
我想问问你们有什么身份证件吗
I can have the F.B.I. here in 20 minutes. Screw the F.B.I.
我能20分钟内叫FBI来 用不着他们
No, no. Hold on. Easy. Take it easy, pal.
别 等等 你别激动啊
Where does he live? I don't know!
他住在哪里 我不知道啊
Dad! All right! All right! H Halton Inn on Decatur
爸爸 我说就是了 迪凯特的Halton旅馆
No! No! No! Dad, he told us.
别啊 他都告诉我们了 爸爸
Are you lyin' to me? If you are, I'll know. Halton Inn on Decatur!
你是在说谎吗 如果是的话我能看出来的 就是Halton旅馆
Just past the tracks! Easy.
就在跑道过去一点 轻一点
Wha- Wh- What's that all about?
这一下又是为什么
Thank you. You're welcome. Your dad's a psycho, by the way.
谢谢 没关系 对了 你♥爸♥爸是个疯子
You have no idea. Bye.
你想象不到他有多疯 再见
Do you have a one- legged old man staying here?
这里有一个独腿住客吗
Give me 40 bucks.
给我四十块
Room number, please.
请给我房♥间号♥
Dad! Dad, I- I have the money.
爸爸 住手 我有钱的
Dad! Look out!
爸爸 小心
Who is she? I don't think she's gonna tell us.
她是谁 我觉得她不会告诉我们的
Come on. Help me. Pull! Pull!
快帮我一把 用力拉
She reminds me of your mother.
她让我想起了你妈妈
Hey. Hey, listen to me. I like you.
听我说 我挺喜欢你的
But if you make another move on me, I will hurt you, understand?
但是如果你再试图攻击我 我就会对你出手 懂吗
If her name's Veleska, she's the same bounty hunter who brought in Kennedy's leg.
如果她叫Veleska 她就是那个把Kennedy的腿带过来的赏金猎人
How'd you find him?
你是怎么找到他的
It's not that hard to find a one- legged, old white hit man in Baltimore.
在巴尔的摩找一个独腿 年老的职业杀手并不难
Why is she after him? She has to make sure that Kennedy stays gone.
为什么她要找他 她必须确保Kennedy不再出现
I helped a wanted fugitive evade arrest. I'm not going to jail.
我帮助了一个通缉犯逃脱逮捕 我不想进监狱
What do you got? It's a left anterior molar.
你找到了什么 是一颗左边的前臼齿
It's Booth's tooth. Now, where's Booth?
这是Booth的牙 Booth在哪里
Temperance, honey. Kennedy has Booth, Dad. He's got Booth!
Temperance 亲爱的 Booth在Kennedy手上 爸爸 Booth在他手上
Okay.
好了
Perhaps he didn't see Kennedy.
可能他没看见Kennedy
Yeah? Now how'd you come to that thought?
你怎么会这么想
Well, Kennedy would've left him with an ice pick protruding from his head.
Kennedy会把一根冰锥插入他的脑袋的
Just one simple question, big dog.
问一个简单的问题 大人物
Did you see Kennedy?
你看见Kennedy了吗
We could get our own ice pick, make it look like Kennedy killed him.
我们能自己做冰锥 伪装出Kennedy杀了他的样子
You know we can't let you live, right?
我是不会让你活着的 你知道吧
You've been struck and restrained.
你还打了 还被绑了起来
Technically, kidnapping a federal agent is as bad as murdering him these days.
准确来说 现在绑♥架♥一个联邦探员就跟杀了他一样严重
How would you like to kill him?
你想怎么杀他
First I gotta know for sure... if Kennedy's dead or alive.
首先我要确认 Kennedy是不是还活着
Good luck with that one, big dog.
祝你好运 大人物
Big dog. Oh, I suppose we could do that thing that McKenna used to do.
大人物 我觉得我们可以用McKenna用的那招
But I'd need a blowtorch and a sharpened screwdriver. Just tell us.
但是我需要喷灯和尖的螺丝刀 告诉我们
Oh, cute.
真可爱
Must be his kid.
肯定是他的孩子
Head like a anvil. I hurt my hand. All right.
头硬的像铁砧 我的手都痛了 好吧
Gonna let you take a look at your sweet boy. Consign his face into your memory...
让你再看你的宝贝儿子一眼 把他的脸牢牢记住
and then I'm gonna ask you which one of your eyes you like best.
然后我再让你决定你更喜欢哪只眼睛
Definitely Booth's tooth. I knew it.
这肯定是Booth的牙 我就知道
Brennan.
Brennan
You're not alone in this. I know I'm not alone.
我们也可以帮你 我知道
We all want to find Booth. I know.
我们都想找到Booth 我知道
This is one of those times when I have no idea what's happening.
这就是我完全不了解情况时候
Brennan, wait. I have to go, Ange.
Brennan 等等 我得走了 Ange
What's goin' on? I've got to find Booth.
怎么了 我得找到Booth
I'm coming with you. No.
我跟你一起去 不行
I can't fight or shoot a gun, but if something bad happens...
我不能打架或者用枪 但是如果有坏事发生的话
I can spit with deadly accuracy.
我吐口水很准的
Thanks, but no. What can't you tell me?
谢谢你 但是不用了 你有什么不能说的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表