Great, vacant lot.
太棒了 是废弃的地方
Did you hear? I'm going to be a father.
你听说了吗 我就要当爸爸了
The judge granted our petition for artificial insemination.
法官同意了我授精的请求
When I make my donation to the baby bank,
当我捐献给精♥子♥银行的时候
I'm going to be thinking about you.
我会想到你的
Who is Reiner Hatin?
谁是Reiner Hatin
Ah, Reiner.
哦Reiner啊
Alter Freund mit hnlichen Geschmack.
一个有相同品味的老朋友
The letters were addressed to a vacant lot.
那些信都是寄到一块荒地的
I must have written the address down wrong.
那我肯定是写错地址了
I'm slightly dyslexic, you know.
我有一点阅读困难 你知道吧
Hey, come here.
过来
You know, I really enjoyed playing your game,
跟你玩游戏我真的很享受
but now, you know what? There is a girl
但是在外面 还有一个女孩
out there, hanging upside down with duct tape over her mouth.
被倒吊着 嘴上蒙着胶布
Booth, let him go.
Booth 放手
Let him go.
放开他
For all your faults,
就算你犯过很多错
Mr. Epps, you were never interested
Mr. Epps 你从来不会
in letting your victims suffer.
让你的受害者受苦
You didn't torture them.
你不会折磨她们
You're not that kind of man.
你不是那种人
She's an innocent child.
她是一个无辜的孩子
She's a young woman.
她是一个年轻女人
And there's no such thing as an innocent woman.
而世界上没有无辜女人
Look within yourself.
看看你自己吧
You know I'm right.
你知道我说的是对的
You know, I'm just guessing here,
你知道吧
you understand, but I think you'll find
我做个假设
that Helen Majors has less than 24 hours to live.
Helen Majors只有24个小时可活了
Better get going.
你最好赶快出发吧
Sorry.
抱歉
What are you asking me for?
你要我做什么
You said you've dealt with manipulative men before.
你说你遇到过控制欲很强的男人
Sweetie, this is a psycho killer,
亲爱的 但这是个精神病杀手
not some loser who wants you
不是那种想让你跟他一起
to cosign a loan for his Jet Ski.
贷款买♥♥摩托艇的废柴
Epps is pushing me around, Ange.
Epps把我耍的团团转 Ange
He's in control; I hate that.
现在是他主导 我讨厌这样
You know...
你知道吗...
Epps is acting kind of like a boyfriend.
Epps表现得有点像你的男朋友
What?!
什么
Well, you obviously fascinate him.
很明显 你让他着迷
He can't have you
他不能拥有你
and he can't kill you,
他也不能杀你
so he wants to make you hate yourself.
所以他想让你自我厌恶
God, Ange,
天啊 Ange
what kind of boyfriends have you had?
你之前都交了些什么样的男朋友啊
Let's keep the focus on you and Epps, okay?
别转移话题 好吗
Okay.
好吧
Epps knows hat you'll never forgive yourself if you don't
Epps知道如果你没在Helen Majors被杀之前
find Helen Majors before she's murdered.
找到她的话 你一定会永远自责的
Not only is Helen being tortured, but...
不只是因为她被折磨
her family must be in agony.
而且她的家人也很痛苦
You see?
你懂了吧
This is what he's doing.
这就是他在做的事
He's putting pictures in your mind.
他把痛苦的画面放进你的脑海
He's messing with your objectivity.
他在扰乱你的客观
There's nothing I can do about that.
我没办法解决这种事
You have to step back, okay?
你只需要退后一步就好了
Let the rest of us deal with the families.
让我们来应对她的家人吧
You find Helen.
你去找Helen
That'll keep Epps from...
这就避免了Epps
getting a Jet Ski out of you.
从你那得到他想要的
Bones,
Bones
Caroline Epps- - not an accomplice.
Caroline Epps不是共犯
She was at work when Helen Majors was kidnapped.
Helen Majors被绑♥架♥的时候她在工作
Alter Freund mit hnlichen Geschmack.
"Alter Freund mit hnlichen Geschmack."
Yeah, whatever.
随便你说什么 反正我听不懂
It means "old friend with similar tastes" in German.
是德语"有相同品味的老朋友"的意思
I don't know, Epps telling us the name of his accomplice?
Epps想告诉我们他共犯的名字吗
That's too easy.
那也太简单了
Well, if it's too easy, then why can't we find him?
如果真的这么简单 为什么我们找不到他
You know what? He talked about impregnating Caroline.
他还提到了让Caroline怀孕
Ugh! What is with Caroline Epps?
Caroline Epps到底有什么毛病
I mean, why have a child with a monster like him?
为什么想生下那禽兽的孩子
What's she going to tell the child when it grows up?
她要怎么跟那个孩子说
"Hi, your daddy's a monster."
你的爸爸是个禽兽吗
W- Wait, look, time out.
暂停一下
You got to detach from this, all right?
你得别再想这件事了
We let Epps get under our skin- -
让他进入我们的思想
it's exactly what he wants.
正是Epps想干的事
Zack was right; Epps is trying to break us.
Zack是对的 Epps想击垮我们
Not only did we save his life, but he is still killing.
我们不仅救了他 还没能阻止他继续杀人
I found traces of ethylene oxide and high levels
我在Sarah的脚踝处找到了环氧乙烷
of an antibacterial agent on Sarah's ankles.
和高浓度的抗菌药剂
Also, polymer residue found in polygenex latex glove liners
在经常接触有毒物品的人用的
used by people who handle toxic substances.
乳胶手套上还发现了聚合物残留
Airport screeners, cops...
机场检查员 警♥察♥
Wait- - prison guards?
会不会是监狱看守
Lauren Hathaway was
Lauren Hathaway从1997年就是
a nationally ranked junior golfer in 1997.
有全国排名的少年高尔夫球手了
Yeah, it's Booth.
对 我是Booth
I need to know if Howard Epps ever had
我想知道Howard Epps有没有过一个
a prison guard by the name of Reiner Hatin.
叫Reiner Hatin的看守
She disappeared on May 9,
她在五月九号♥失踪
after leaving the Southampton Country Club Raleigh, North Carolina.
在离开北卡罗莱纳州南安普顿的罗利俱乐部后
Check and see if any guard changed his name.
查一下有没有看守改过名
"Reiner" is German for "pure."
Reiner在德语里的意思是纯洁
Epps has a thing about that.
Epps对这种特质情有独钟
Translate the name and see if that comes back in any form,
翻译一下名字然后看一下有没有
then you get back to me.
什么特别的地方 然后告诉我
That's the victim from the park?
这是公园里的那个受害者吗
Her father is in your office.
她的父亲在你办公室
What?! Why didn't you say that?
什么 为什么你刚刚不说
Uh, uh, you were on the phone.
因为你在打电♥话♥啊
Booth...
Booth...
I can't do this one.
我没办法处理这件事
Maybe Angela can help.
Angela说不定能帮忙
All right, we'll take care of it.
没关系 我们来就好了
My wife died 5 years after Lauren disappeared,
Lauren失踪五年后我的妻子去世了
I think, because she just gave up hope.
我猜是因为她失去希望了
Part of me is glad she's not here today for this.
我有点庆幸她现在不在这里
We're sorry for your loss, Mr. Hathaway. For both your losses.
我们为您痛失妻女感到遗憾 请节哀顺变 Mr. Hathaway
When Lauren disappeared,
Lauren失踪的时候
the police originally suspected her golf coach.
警♥察♥最初怀疑她的高尔夫教练
Yes, he'd had an affair
是的 因为他在很多年前
with one of his students the year before.
跟他的一个学生有外遇
Ironically, his alibi was that he was with another student.
讽刺的是 他不在场证明是和另一个学生在一起
Does the name Reiner Hatin
Reiner Hatin这个名字
mean anything to you? No.
你有印象吗 没有
Do you recognize this man?
你认识这个男人吗
No.
不认识
I'm not helping, am I?
我没帮到忙 对吧
That photograph is current.
这张照片是近照
Here are some drawings
这里是一些画
that show what he might have looked like 10 years ago.
是十年以前他可能的长相
Yes, that one.
对 那个
He was a greenskeeper at the club.
他是俱乐部里的一个球场管♥理♥员♥
He helped us load the car one day.
他有一天帮我们装车
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表