Abby's scaphoid fracture was right to left...
Abby的舟骨骨折是从右往左的
which means she could've received that break while stabbing Carly.
意味着她得越过这儿去刺Carly
Yes!
是的
I was wearing a punk bracelet, lots of metal.
我戴着朋克手环 很多金属
That could easily fracture the scaphoid.
这很容易造成舟骨骨折
okay. Look, we know that Ben had sex with Carly in the backseat of that car.
哦 我们知道Ben和Carly在后座上发生了关系
But you didn't find any evidence of rape.
但是没发现强♥奸♥的痕迹
So the sex they had was consensual.
所以那是双方自愿的
This part will be left up to the imagination.
这部分将会被留给大家想象
And since there's no way to pinpoint the time the sexual activity took place-
并没有没办法确认发♥生♥关♥系♥的具体时间
Ben and Carly were having an affair.
Ben和Carly是在偷♥情♥
And they did it in Abby's car?
在Abby的车里吗
No wonder she was pissed.
难怪她那么生气
Abby is in charge of, uh- of all the equipment Carly is sent for endorsement...
Abby管着所有Carly代言的工具
so she knows about the knife.
所以她知道刀的事情
o Abby kills Carly.
Abby杀了Carly
yes.! Abby kills Carly, pulls her out of the car.
是的 Abby杀了Carly 把她推出车外
Oh, boy. - Drags her into the old stone house.
哦 天啊 把他拖到老石头房♥子那
I don't think this is necessary. Destroys the murder weapon...
我觉得这没必要 毁掉杀人凶器
leaving us little tiny shards to find.
给咱们留下一点小碎片
Drives the car into the ravine where she expects it'll be found quickly.
把车开到峡谷里 她觉得在那儿会很快被发现
And locks herself in the trunk.
把自己锁在后备箱里
But there was no hikers in the area to find her...
但是没有登山者在那个区域发现她
because she didn't count on the rain.
因为她没考虑到会下雨
Let's go back, Booth.
咱们得回去 Booth
Carly was my best friend.
Carly是我最好的朋友
She was my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
Hey, what are you doing in here?
嘿 你做什么呢
I thought we were going for sushi?
咱们不是要去吃寿司吗
It smells like sushi in here.- Yeah.
这里的气味闻着挺像寿司 对
Look, Angela, I've been thinking.
Angela 我在想
You're not like anyone I've ever known.
你跟我认识的人都不一样
And I don't want that to change.
我也不想让你改变
So I'm taking you the way you are.
所以我要接受你的方式
No strings.
不结婚
And the smell?
这味道是什么
P. phosphoreum.
荧光杆菌
the fish bacteria?
鱼里面的那个细菌?
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Be careful. - Yeah.
小心点 好
Okay, careful.
好了 小心
Keep'em closed.
别睁开眼哦
Okay.
好了
Yes.
我愿意
Yes.
我愿意
Let's get married. No.
咱们结婚吧 不
No, no, no, this is not a proposal.
不不不 这不是求婚
I know.
我知道
That's why I'm asking you.
所以现在是我在向你求婚
Huh?
什么
What you said here,
你说的这些话
that we're enough,
我们在一起就够了
just this,
就这样
no pressure for more...
没有更多压力
that's all that I ever wanted.
这就是我想要的
Hodgins.
Hodgins
Say something.
说点什么吧
You're insane.
你疯了
Is that a yes?
你答应了吗
Absolutely.
绝对答应
Okay, okay, All right, how, how about, uh...
好的 好的 那
Italy, Italy in, in the spring.
意大利怎么样 春天
Um... Umbria. No.
翁布里亚 不
Right away. Next week.
立刻 下礼拜
We cannot get a wedding together in a week.
咱们不能在一个星期以内筹办一个婚礼啊
We have to.
咱们必须
One week.
一个星期
I could change my mind.
我也许会改变主意的
It's up to you. Okay, yeah, just a small little thing, then.
就看你了 好的 只有一件小事
No, big.
不是小事
I want a big one.
我想要一个盛大的婚礼
Totally insane.
完全疯了
You know, you should let me help.
你知道 你得让我帮忙
No.
不用
Cleaning up.
打扫
You can do that. Great.
你可以帮上忙 好的
Mac and cheese.
芝士通心粉
Bones, this...this looks fantastic.
Bones 这看起来太棒了
Yeah? Really?
是吗 真的吗
Wow, I mean...
哇噢 我是说
you shouldn't have. I mean, all this work just for me.
你本来不用为我做这个的
What?
什么
No, I mean...
我是说
It wasn't that much.
不麻烦
This is unbelievable.
难以置信
You like it?
你喜欢吗
I'd like to be alone with it.
我想单独跟它呆着
She said I could go with my instincts,
她说我应该跟着直觉走
so I put in a little fresh ground nutmeg.
所以我放了一点新鲜的肉豆蔻沫
Well, she taught you well.
她把你教得很好
Thanks, Bones.
谢谢你 Bones
Yeah, well, you know,
你知道
we have to eat, right?
人总要吃饭的 对吧
Yeah. I get to eat...
是的 我得吃饭
always get to eat.
总得要吃饭
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表